PDA

View Full Version : Hi bros, I wanna have a BJ service

michael_f1
06-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone, it's hot these days, could anybody suggest a good place with BJ service? With massage is an advantage, how's everyone's experience. Waiting for yr reply

QooMilk
06-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Hi everyone, it's hot these days, could anybody suggest a good place with BJ service? With massage is an advantage, how's everyone's experience. Waiting for yr reply

My reply to you is, go read those FRs Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos, don't ask to be spoon feed, base on your join date you not a newbie anymore, asking silly question you will be zap by others into moderation in no time before having any BJ service :D

flingguru
06-10-2007, 11:57 AM

Please lei.. you are in this forum and expect to be spoonfeed...

michael_f1
06-10-2007, 12:34 PM
So sorry bros, I'm not seeking for a spoon feeding, but it's quite hard to find good BJ service in HC, if anyone got any info pls tell me. Sorry for annoying some bros here.

gn1251
06-10-2007, 12:38 PM

You xiao liao, I'm gonna deduct your points

qwertyuio
06-10-2007, 12:47 PM
So sorry bros, I'm not seeking for a spoon feeding, but it's quite hard to find good BJ service in HC, if anyone got any info pls tell me. Sorry for annoying some bros here.

There pently of thread here state where to find good FJ/BJ/BBJ, spend some time reading, soon I sure you able to find one that suit you ;)

ee_enjoy
06-10-2007, 12:53 PM

If u just take some time to go through the post and FR under the HC threads, you will definitely able to find it easily. One man meat is another man poison, so if u dun read the FR, u may not like what we recommend to u too. Cheers.

chinesetiger
06-10-2007, 01:07 PM

You can find good BJs in TNs, HCs etc. Many times it pays not only by reading thru' previous FRs but finding out by yourself. It is not 'one size fits all' kind of thing but if you see many people flocking to the same stall at a hawker centre, then it must be good, using a simple analogy.

deuter
06-10-2007, 01:57 PM
hey kiddo.. tis aint kindergarten here.. do some readin... BE A MAN.. DO THE RITE THING... hehehe... any1 remem dat quote? :D

diver69er
06-10-2007, 09:11 PM
READ....then TRY......then WRITE FR.......U hv to CONTRIBUTE also.:)

Red_Tirak1099
06-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Sounds like TS is asking for a free gangbang from the bros here instead :D

creatox
07-10-2007, 12:46 AM
actually got one qn, moderators cannot delete thiese post b4 bros here start firing meh? i prefer to up ppl when see a nie post rather than zap la, waste time.

STK01
07-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Sounds like TS is asking for a free gangbang from the bros here instead

Haha.. that's a nice analogy..:D

Anyway, to find a good BJ should not be too difficult provided with all the FRs here..

bobsam
07-10-2007, 10:44 AM

Most HCs have such service, checkout the HCs thread.