PDA

View Full Version : Nook SYT - 2nd Blood

cbjuiceyumseng
06-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi,

I really must haolian now. I am lucky to get 2nd blood with this girl. Hence the Rambo 2nd blood. Here 1st day in Singapore.

Stats as follows:

SYT Index : 10/10
Looks : 8/10 (darker than in picture, of course they all are...but still damn pretty)
Figure :7/10 (skinny with argumented boobs, little cb hair is a plus for me)
Service : 7/10 (SYT GFE type of service, the works la...)
GFE Index : 9/10 (too bad her english is not oxford standard)

Anyway, personally i find she is best for guys with fetish for SYT, i keep saying SYT, she is really one damn SYT. I feel almost guilty to fuck her as i am 30++. She can pass off as a poly girl or JC girl especially in uniform. No need to be Andy Lau to fuck such a cutie girl that is a head-turner in orchard road.
Guilty as charged. I am pleased to fuck a SYT.

cbjuiceyumseng
06-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Oh sorry, a bro PM and ask me to elaborate more. Damn tired but for benefit of all, here it is...

Service-wise, BBBJ, CIM all SOP la. This one don't need to say. Not the greatest service i ever had of course but her service is more like......(loss of words to put it)...very GFE, SYT like? Abit sensual when she doing the tongue bath and BBBJ.

Fuckjob is hardworking and has decent stamina. She can really go up and down at fast speed. Moaning also quite loud.

I believe from our limited conversation, she hadn't been in this line for too long thus this is a plus for me. Not so seasoned like those girls who have worked in this trade for years hence her overall service is still not so mechanical. For instance 5 licks here, 5 licks there, if you get what i meant? :rolleyes:

Enough writing, i go sleep. good nite all.

BlueWing
06-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Care to tell how to get her,which stable she is under ?

xyzboard
06-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Wow, I like SYT..

Bro, What's the damage? Age?

I must get more SYF to battle with her...:D

Ngengheng
06-10-2007, 09:55 AM
How is the Damage??

sanzhe
06-10-2007, 01:36 PM
I totally agree with bro cbjuiceyumseng. She is indeed a SYT. Only 20 years old. Here is my fr after this morning's session.

Looks: 8/10 (very cheerful look. always smiling)
Boobs: C cup, I think.
BBBJ: 10/10. Excellent!
Frenching: 8/10. slow & steady
FJ: 8/10. lots of moans
AJ: No
GFE : 10/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe... but too many good stuff coming

5 mins before session, already got sms from bro fantasy. On the dot reach her room. Knock Knock and she greet you with a big smile on her face. Very cheerful and indeed SYT. I told her I just woke up about 1 hour ago and have not eaten. So i got a sandwich and sat on the bed eating while chatting with her. I told her she could have the other piece but she is so shy. push away and said she will eat later.

chit chat with her a while, usual question like where is she from, what she do and etc. after I finish my sandwich, she took some water for me and proceed to sit on my lap. I gave her a big hug and slowly remove her cloths. she can speak simple english but like quoted by bro's earlier is not up to oxford dic. she can understand simple english and she said she studied in uni.

I undress her first slowly while gently sucking on her nipples. she continue to sit on my lap. I spread her legs and then I attack her pussy while continue to suck on her nipples. her nipples are quite sensitive and they got hard after a while. I fingered her deeper & faster and felt some juices flow out. she has applied some KY before the session which is fine with me since she has a long day to go somemore. her hand was grabing on my arm while her head lay behind supported by my left arm around her body. I continue to finger her deeper and he let out a lot of moans and finally cum. then she cheekily said why I was so naughty making her cum so fast. then I told her now is her turn to return the favour by making me cum. ho ho ho

so I lie on the bed while she strip me naked and attack on my little bro. little bro was wide awake after hearing all her moans. she was kissing all over and I said, need to shower first or not? she said no need cause I smell good. since I showered before I came, so good la. straight to the action. her sucking was nice. started by licking all round the cock head and then giving it a good polish from top to bottom. she gave a very nice lick on the balls too. I told her I wanted to watch her suck. so I proceed to the side chairs, she took a towel and some tissue paper and kneel down and continue sucking. she was moaning a bit while sucking and she really put in a lot of effort. she was like sucking for 15 mins non stop but little bro still have not reach the peak yet. I told her why not she take a break from sucking and let me cap up and ride on top of you. she smiled and pull me to bed. she capped me and I ride on top of her. tried all the normal positions and finally position was missionary again. could see she was enjoying the fj as both her hands held tight on my arm. she pull me close and whispers into my ear, faster... faster... so I went for the final lap and gave her the full speed. i cum and collapsed on top of her. we cuddle each other for a while and I told her we take a break. I turn over and saw the clock already 1 hour gone. ohh damm. time flies man. I dont think i can re-energise for the 2nd shot, so we just cuddle for a while. watching TV and talking cock. she is quite a teaser la... she tried teasing my little bro by touching it softly and said why cannot wake up again.

after 10 mins, we head into the bathroom and she gave me a good scrub. I return the favour by scrubbing her too and she gave me a simple foot massage in the tub. she said she like foot massage very much. she wash off the soap and we dry up. after a while, phone call came and I think it was bro fantasy calling. telling her next customer is waiting. he he :) i looked at the clock and damm my 90 mins is up. next time got to ask bro fantasy for late check out see can or not. we hurriedly got dress and she took her staff and proceed to the other room. sorry to the bro after me if she was late.

overall it was great and she is really a SYT. to all the bros who have tried her would agree with me. and to those wanting to try, do take care of this gem. not easy to find such a SYT with so much GFE feeling for you. so big thank you to bro fantasy for finding this gem

Do UP some points if you like this FR. If not just zap me and tell me where I went wrong. :) cheers

sanzhe
06-10-2007, 01:42 PM
I totally agree with bro cbjuiceyumseng. She is indeed a SYT. Only 20 years old. Here is my fr after this morning's session.

Looks: 8/10 (very cheerful look. always smiling)
Boobs: C cup, I think.
BBBJ: 10/10. Excellent!
Frenching: 8/10. slow & steady
FJ: 8/10. lots of moans
AJ: No
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe... but too many good stuff coming

5 mins before session, already got sms from bro fantasy. On the dot reach her room. Knock Knock and she greet you with a big smile on her face. Very cheerful and indeed SYT. I told her I just woke up about 1 hour ago and have not eaten. So i got a sandwich and sat on the bed eating while chatting with her. I told her she could have the other piece but she is so shy. push away and said she will eat later.

chit chat with her a while, usual question like where is she from, what she do and etc. after I finish my sandwich, she took some water for me and proceed to sit on my lap. I gave her a big hug and slowly remove her cloths. she can speak simple english but like quoted by bro's earlier is not up to oxford dic. she can understand simple english and she said she studied in uni.

I undress her first slowly while gently sucking on her nipples. she continue to sit on my lap. I spread her legs and then I attack her pussy while continue to suck on her nipples. her nipples are quite sensitive and they got hard after a while. I fingered her deeper & faster and felt some juices flow out. she has applied some KY before the session which is fine with me since she has a long day to go somemore. her hand was grabing on my arm while her head lay behind supported by my left arm around her body. I continue to finger her deeper and he let out a lot of moans and finally cum. then she cheekily said why I was so naughty making her cum so fast. then I told her now is her turn to return the favour by making me cum. ho ho ho

so I lie on the bed while she strip me naked and attack on my little bro. little bro was wide awake after hearing all her moans. she was kissing all over and I said, need to shower first or not? she said no need cause I smell good. since I showered before I came, so good la. straight to the action. her sucking was nice. started by licking all round the cock head and then giving it a good polish from top to bottom. she gave a very nice lick on the balls too. I told her I wanted to watch her suck. so I proceed to the side chairs, she took a towel and some tissue paper and kneel down and continue sucking. she was moaning a bit while sucking and she really put in a lot of effort. she was like sucking for 15 mins non stop but little bro still have not reach the peak yet. I told her why not she take a break from sucking and let me cap up and ride on top of you. she smiled and pull me to bed. she capped me and I ride on top of her. tried all the normal positions and finally position was missionary again. could see she was enjoying the fj as both her hands held tight on my arm. she pull me close and whispers into my ear, faster... faster... so I went for the final lap and gave her the full speed. i cum and collapsed on top of her. we cuddle each other for a while and I told her we take a break. I turn over and saw the clock already 1 hour gone. ohh damm. time flies man. I dont think i can re-energise for the 2nd shot, so we just cuddle for a while. watching TV and talking cock. she is quite a teaser la... she tried teasing my little bro by touching it softly and said why cannot wake up again.

after 10 mins, we head into the bathroom and she gave me a good scrub. I return the favour by scrubbing her too and she gave me a simple foot massage in the tub. she said she like foot massage very much. she wash off the soap and we dry up. after a while, phone call came and I think it was bro fantasy calling. telling her next customer is waiting. he he :) i looked at the clock and damm my 90 mins is up. next time got to ask bro fantasy for late check out see can or not. we hurriedly got dress and she took her staff and proceed to the other room. sorry to the bro after me if she was late.

overall it was great and she is really a SYT. to all the bros who have tried her would agree with me. and to those wanting to try, do take care of this gem. not easy to find such a SYT with so much GFE feeling for you. so big thank you to bro fantasy for finding this gem

Do UP some points if you like this FR. If not just zap me and tell me where I went wrong. :) cheers

Bocsanat
06-10-2007, 01:46 PM
this gem looks good. how to go about booking her?

cbjuiceyumseng
06-10-2007, 04:46 PM
:( walao..bro Sanzhe GFE is too good..

1. share sandwich
2. finger her until cum
3. backrub for her

:o Next time i must learn also.

syt-love
06-10-2007, 04:50 PM
hope to have a try on this girl

syt.guy
07-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Bro,

Is her boobs enhanced or natural?

cbjuiceyumseng
07-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Bro,

Is her boobs enhanced or natural?

enchanced i think. why don't u go squeeze and tell me? :o

LordHorny
07-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Hi,

Guilty as charged. I am pleased to fuck a SYT.

Thanx for sharing FR of a nice SYT with a decent price:D

syt.guy
07-10-2007, 10:00 PM
enchanced i think. why don't u go squeeze and tell me? :o

I dun like enhanced, thats why im checking with Dfantasy.

shore
07-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Bro, very nice girl.. compare to Pic? does the real person look the same?

Coolsaint77
07-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Indescribebably SYT

My third bonk for the week. Little bro is still as insatiable as ever, thanks to one SYT after another flooding the market. I must say the quality of LOS FLs in the market is getting better of late, during a given week there is at least 4 or 5 i wanted to taste... no choice haf to give up one or two.

But i am sure glad to have chosen Nook. Pretty, petite, skinny but nice boobs... i am no authority on authenticity of boobs, but Nook's B+ cups appear real to me. It is "teenage firm" whilst i could not find any hardness of augmentation. Perhaps more experience bros can check it out and give me some education on this.

Door opens and she greets me with a saccharin sweet smile; in my heart i was like "jackpot again! super syt!" ... it was a great feeling seeing a sweet girl shyly getting closer to me whilst sensing my friendliness and response at the same time... ice broken in a matter of seconds and we were soon exchanging caresses... yet another SYT with the art of sensuolity!... supposed to shower first as bath was almost ready but as we kissed and groped passionately, i soon found myself eating her pussy with her moaning in ecstasy... always love to eat the pussy of SYT as they are "less eaten" and her youthful juice flowed freely... lick and sucked her mound with varied pressure and could see that she is high enough... capped and zipped into her pussy like knife through butter... once again i am thrilled that the SYTs are getting better in fucking responses... moaned and draw my butt in repeatedly... there goes my first shot

... to be continued

akaza24
08-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Indescribebably SYT

But i am sure glad to have chosen Nook. Pretty, petite, skinny but nice boobs... i am no authority on authenticity of boobs, but Nook's B+ cups appear real to me. It is "teenage firm" whilst i could not find any hardness of augmentation. Perhaps more experience bros can check it out and give me some education on this.

Maybe I can help do a verification on this, I am quite "specialize" on this area :D Anyway, nice halfdone FR, waiting for the 2nd part.

Confirm Target list: Constance, Nook...
Possible Target list: Monique, Kate & Cleo(Tarma), Dawn(sg)....

Da Vinci
08-10-2007, 05:12 AM
power Coolsaint...
how u find the time, the money, the sperm to chiong so much?!

i am back!!! and i welcome u to SYT....name ur position

SingaporePools
08-10-2007, 08:15 AM
[/QUOTE]behind supported by my left arm around her body. I continue to finger her deeper and he let out a lot of moans and finally cum. then she cheekily said why I was so naughty making her cum so fast.
Do UP some points if you like this FR. If not just zap me and tell me where I went wrong. :) cheers[/QUOTE]

wad u mean by cum ? does girls cum ?

biatch6969
08-10-2007, 07:37 PM
no.... thanks to u !!!

wl3103
08-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I cannot agree more with what all the bros have posted after trying Nook.

I tried her for a 90 min session today and I must say, it really brings back the memories of bonking my school mates back in JC days.

When I arrived at the hotel, got a sms from bro and asked me to go to room xxx. Went up and was surprised to find 2 babes in the room and Nook jokingly asked me, "you want 2 lady?" Actually I dun mind but was low on cash.

Nook was very playful and made me feel 18 again. After a nice bath in the tub, proceed to TCSS but ended up raba raba instead. Wow! Her pussy was running like a tap when I sucked on her nicely pointed nipples. Then proceed to 2nd base, pin her down and ate her till she came. She catch up with her breath and serviced me right after. Ride me like a wild horse till I came. This syt got stamina!

Had a smoke and more tcss. She gave me a brief massage but soon after, little brother stood up and continued 2nd live firing session. Very sextifying. She told me that my hug was very comforting and it would be great to hug me like a teddy bear for the night. It might sound like a very commercial thing for her to say but I was very tempted to.

Right after I got out from the room, sms bro about overnight and was told $250 12-8am. Not too bad, especially if any bro is a lover for syt. Highly recommended if any bro looking at getting back the GF feeling from good old school days.

Looks: 8/10 Smile will melt you heart.
Boobs: propotional to her size with Lovely perky nipples.
BBBJ: 10/10. Slurp! Slurp! Make you cum real fast if not good at ctrl
Frenching: 8/10. Great GF feel
FJ: 8/10. Recommend pillow under her butt. Makes her moan like hell!!
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Maybe the overnight offer!

Coolsaint77
09-10-2007, 12:11 AM
power Coolsaint...
how u find the time, the money, the sperm to chiong so much?!

i am back!!! and i welcome u to SYT....name ur position

What what what i got job offer! OK i apply for position of "GFE Lecturer" since i am most particular about this aspect

Time - 3 visits = 6cums a week ===> this is only slightly above national average

Money - $2000pm is not little, but this type of spending is good for the economy of SG as well as our neighbouring countries ===> gotta look at the bigger picture

Sperm - don't you know, the more you fuck, the more sperm your system produce

Coolsaint77
09-10-2007, 01:07 AM
... cont (FR on Nook)

You know, every time nook opens her mouth to speak, i was immediately at full attention as if she was announcing toto results ... it was like, such a sweet girl talking to you, you feel rude if you don't give her that kind of attention... she was very at ease, talked to me like telling her gor gor what happened in the last 3 days since she came... said don't know why yesterday (sat) and today (sun) so many customers... i said because your boss did a lot of promo, somemore you are the prettiest girl around... she gave me that kind of smile like, extremely overjoyed and could not conceal it... her every reaction is sooo SYT.

After our quickie round one she started her long bath treatment, as she was doing so she kept looking up and smiling at me and chatting; while stretching out my hand to wash, she purposely pulled my hand to touch her breast... during interval she came laying on top of me and kissed my face and neck area... she cuddled me in that position and we massaged each other in a hugging posture, that was sensuos and new to me... then instead of asking me to turn around, she turned around herself, sitting with her back facing me... she seemed to understand letting me massage her would be as much a turn on as her massaging me... slowly she leaned back towards me so that i could kiss her from behind... my massaging hands moved to her front and gave her boobs a good massage as she let out sighs of sextisfaction... we were frolicking in the bath for so long that the water turned cold.

Coming out from bath, she knelt on the chair looking out at the open grassfield, asking me this and that, told me some guys from opposite hotel stared at her and friend last night... i cuddled my little baby and we we chatted aimlessly at the window, till i saw that there was 30 mins left... proceeded to bed

Frankly there wasn't an awful lot to describe about round 2, the usual changed a few positions, etc and finally cummed in all fours... i think i can be FL liao because i am the one always executing the standard procedure :p

To sum it up Nook is MADE FOR SYT LOVERS. And the difference she offers is, she has the sensuous moves which is a very pleasant surprise for a girl of her age. LOVER'S TOUCH.

Hmmm... this one i need to RTF

Heaventidus
09-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the arrangment by brO dfaNtaSyWoRld~.. Having NoOk at afternoon here my Fr fOr her~ :

5 min before , i reach the hotel receive brO dfaNtaSyWoRld de sms so went up to the roOm num. that brO siad. i was thinking this will be the enjoyable session when i taking the lift up~.. knOck knOck , the dOor open saw the cute and sweet smile oepning de door~ i think wow, pretty syt indeed, but jus onli darker than de pic show , quoted to all the br0 siad.

Saw the room neat and tidy. i sit down having some chit chat with her while i waiting for her to done with the lunch she having . feeling guilty as she have not done with their lunch have to serve next customer le.. ke lian~.. anyway i wait for her to done with it. after that we strip , she was shy so she strip alone as i waiting for her in the bath room after that we process to the shower le.

shower took end veri long as we starting to chit chat again , like enjoying chatting with her but like bro coolsaint77 siad , must concentrate to wat she is saying in order to understand..

shower end le, we process ourself at bed for our main action , we started to frenching here and there enjoy every moment that we have, while we frenching i was fingering her pussy , slow and steady as i think that she still have the long day to go. after frenching , she ask me whether she can cap it on to do bbbj, i siad anything so she cap me on to do bbbj , wow she like doing slow and steady treating my didi in a good condition.

My didi become hard le after her slow and steady bbbj. pump her with missionary and many other position ( lazy to state all ) for the 1st and 2nd round...

after the main action , we process to bathroom to shower.. from there she started to chit chat with me again , asking my age and where i live etc. suddenly she siad if i have a brother , like me can talk alot and fun.. i din realise that the time is going to end soon..

Summary of NoOk :

LoOk : 8/1o ( darker than in the pic , like wat other brO siad~ )
boOb : C cup ( Not big , not small )
BbBj : 9/1o ( slOw aNd sTeAdy , maKe me eNjOy every mOment wHen sHe dOing it~)
FJ : 7/1o ( A lot of moan )
Frenching : 9/1o ( slOw and sTeaDy , enJoyaBle~ )
GfE : 9/1o
Overall servicE : 1o/1o :D
RTF : must~ ConfiRm Must~!! :)

* sorry this is my 2nd time writing FR. so i nt that good in writing *

akaza24
10-10-2007, 02:56 AM
After reading wat bro Coolsaint's FR, I fully agreed on wat he had post. Based on mi conquered list of FLs, this the first time I ever came across one wif such gfe tenderness. Maybe a few came close but somehow lack wat bro coolsaint had describe - the lovers' touch. During the whole session, she was like ur caring gf, showering wif all her attention and sweetness. There was not a single dull or silent moments. Be expected for lots of hugs, teases and maybe surpises! The way she smiles...... 好像花儿开在春风里. The way she speaks....u jus wana gv her ur full attention. The way she looks at you......u might forget wat u r there for. Her attitude is fantastic, despite the hectic schedule, she smiling told me she is not tired becos she is like horse. At 11pm, she still try her best to look fresh, not a single sign of tiredness shown on her face. Even when abt to say bye bye, she whine her cheeks and look at me in a veri flirtyway, indicating for a gdnite kiss. She is also one of those few who ask me to rtf again.

If u like wat u saw in the pics, then be sure u will like wat u saw in her real person. Nice 32B+ boobs wif suckable nips. Real or enhanced is up to u to go find out but guarantee ur hands wont wan to stop groping... Slim body wif no tattoos(veri important for me). Frenching, mutual caresses and FJ, combo wif her moans, everything was done so sensuous n passion under the moonlight......邀明月让回忆皎洁,爱在月光下完美.

I really cant find any flaws in Nook coz she is soooo SYT and maximum gfe, fulfilling every aspect of wat I look for in a FL. Ask me for a rating?? I will simply say FULL MARKS, (ya, she is tat good.) Will be filtering out a few targets coz I wan to RTF this gal ;) sry bros

Doofus
10-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Busy with work now, but just came back from session with Nook and all I can say is! RUN!! Don't WALK!!! and go bug bro dfantasy to get a slot from her.

One of the best SYTs I have tasted in a while.

YUMMY!

Will be writing FR for her shortly!

cbjuiceyumseng
10-10-2007, 10:02 PM
:o

Its great to know that many people have same taste as me.

Doofus
10-10-2007, 11:41 PM
I have to say, Nook's main photo has been tempting me for ages. I am definitely a sucker for SYT and in that photo, she epitomised the sweet innocent young girl next door.

Finally got up the time to try this new vendor in town and I am glad to say that Nook definitely delivers in this department. Picture accuracy is almost 100% to the other photo in the Yahoo group. She has the same long straight hair with highlights. Same sweet smile that is disarming and friendly.

Accuracy to the one here is still pretty close abt 80%. This is partly because her hair is different. It was teased slightly in the photo, but if you got her to do the pose and arrange her hair, it's be a perfect match.

Anyway, it was very easy to break the ice with her. Her English is surprisingly good and her zest and energy was addictive and infectious. When bro dfantasy said she had been booked overnight, I was a little concerned, but seeing her this evening, I wouldn't have been any wiser. She definitely had waay more energy than me! What a real trooper.

The thing is, despite her innocent looks, once she got comfortable, she can be really naughty, and a real minx in bed.

She isn't MP trained so don't expect full suite of services, but if you are looking for a sexually charged partner in bed to spend 90 minutes with, she's the one! We were chatting a bit when I got in, and before I even managed to take off my shoes and socks, she sat me down on the bed, and climbed on top of my lap!

She could definitely sense the growing bulge under my pants, and she wriggled her cute hot pants for maximum impact. As my hands traced a line from her back to her butt, my fingers were drawn to the openings in her hot pants that were so tight, her lovely pussy was barely concealed under the tight sheer satin material.. As my fingers brushed her erogenous zones... she moaned.

And we both collapsed into bed. I never knew I could kick off my shoes so quickly! haha!

Her kisses were hot and heavy.. her french kisses were heavenly. No furtive darting of tongues. But those where we could savour each other slowly.

She got up quickly and removed her top in one swift motion. And then her hot pants came off. She hadn't worn any bras not panties.

I can't tell you how turned on I was by her. Here was someone who looked so young and innocent, but was sooo sexually charged like a nymphomaniac.

I knew I had to have her.

(sorry.. got too hot and heavy just thinking of her! need a break to cool off!) haha

Doofus
11-10-2007, 02:34 AM
OK. Took a long cold shower. Am now back to complete the FR.

Thanks to the bros who upped me :D guess there are many other bros who have enjoyed their session with Nook as much as I have. In fact, kena delayed for my slot cos the previous bro die die oso don't wanna leave. But after seeing Nook, I guess it was understandable. I also couldn't bear to leave her.

But I am skipping over too much. Back to where I left off...

Nook had just stripped off her top and bottom, revealing she wasn't wearing any bra or panties. Her youthful slim body, with her smooth blemish free skin (didn't notice any tattoos at all) was just inviting me to taste her. And I savoured it all.. the sight, the touch, the taste.

Despite her slim frame, her boobs are pretty sizeable. B+ at least. And her nipples are highly sensitive as are most of the other erogenous zones. A slight caress and kiss and I can feel her shudder. Her moans are a combination of English and Thai, and she sometimes talks dirty. "I love your tongue", I swear I heard her say! And with all this encouragement, it just made me all the more inspired, to say the least. I have to admit being a little sceptical at first, but when my finger plunged into her love hole, she was already dripping wet. Definitely not an act. I made sure I gave her a proper seeing to. It was definitely rewarding to give haha

When I finally came up for air, I thought it was all over, but she was already ripping off the condom and wanted more satisfaction. At this point, I realized I still had my shirt, my pants and even my socks ON! haha Damn, she really didn't give me much of a chance from the moment I stepped in.

She quickly undressed me, and popped the condom on. She started off on top of me. I tell you, it was a really really great view from below, with her hair falling off one side just like in the photo. And my hands were grabbing her breasts. We tried a couple of variations, and it was definitely difficult with her moaning into my ears as I pumped fast and furious on top.

She dragged me off to the bathtub almost immediately afterwards.

But I didn't get much of a respite in the tub.

She climbed in and proceeded to sit on my lap again. And then she kissed me. and as before, her lips parted and I tasted her sweetness.

My hands were again drawn to her body and they slowly moved downwards to her pussy gently stroking the sides. I wonder if you can picture how sensual the scene was.

I normally just lie back in the tub, and get the full MP service like a king.

But this time with Nook, it was just a continuation of the earlier engagement. Just loads of foreplay. And kissing. And touching. Buoyed gently by the warm water in the bathtub.

I won't go into too much details of the session. Probably bore you guys senseless anyway. But suffice to say, Nook is a real keeper. Have already booked my RTF for her tomorrow (actually it is today now!). As much as I dread writing this FR, and worry I can't get future RTF slots as easily, the fact is she deserves all this popularity.

And you know, she's also an amazingly sweet girl to boot. Chatting with her afterwards, I can sense she is still a little insecure underneath it all. Her sweetness and demeanous, coupled with this vulnerability is just all the more endearing and attractive.

Arucard
12-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Fr on Nook booked a slot last Sunday for her but only had time to write a FR now.

I booked the 1130am slot, so when i reached the hotel sms for the room no, got it and went up and knock the door. Waited for quite a while before someone open the door, 1st looked on Nook she definitely is a SYT super cute and chio. I like her smile, was invite in to the room she kept smiling and to break the ice i start asking stupid qns like "what ur name?" (Nook of cos") then i ask her "shower" then she smile and say "yes" from her ans i noe she very new to this line like dunnoe wat to do.

Then she bring me to the bathroom, water almost filled(customer service 10/10) tested the water, fine then lay down and let her do the job. Very friendly gal from the conversation i noe she studied business in U in bangkok 1st year.The massage was good, relaxing then after that dry ourself and head for action.

Lay down on the bed then start the licking then slow frenching, i most say she got really soft lip we french like bf/gf then slowly she lick downward to my little bro who already stood high up!!! Her bbbj was superber slow and good suction, ask her to lick my balls very shiosk too. After mins of bbbj cum in her mouth and end of 1st round this gal really suck till the last drop. then she head to bathroom to wash up, after that then lay on the bed more frenching, alot of tongue fight then not long little bro came back to live capped on and start of 2nd round sop doggie missionary and cowgal then end of round two

look : 8/10(syt 80% like pic)
boobs : 7/10 b cup (firm and just nice for mi)
bbbj : 10/10 (specially when cim her look damn cfm face)
gf feeling : 10/10 (after the session u dun feel guilty cos just like making love wif gf)

rtf : maybe not so many choice

Sayangku
13-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Just had a session with Nook, overall a good session, was expecting a fair and shy gal, but alamak, more to the tan side and very 'chiak', very talkative, which i dun mind, it makes the whole session more enjoyable ;). Nook got a very good body proportion, nice boobs, waist and butt, couldnt confirm if the boobs are enhanced, but every parts of her body are really SOFT, even her lips are soft.

Main action, her moanings are very sexy, i have to control myself during various positions. We started cowgirl, missionary, doggie and to Gun' N Load position, best positioned are doggie and the last position, her butt are very sexy in these position.

After that we just talk and talk, she likes to pout her lips, quite funny when i told her it's ugly when she do that, she stared at me, hahaha...

Few downside to mention, i hope bro fantasy dun mind, just take my negatives as constructive comments, i hope you can strive for the better.

1) Nook's room left 1 condom (dunno what brand) when it's my session, fortunately i bring my own.
2) Hotel white towel very old and off white colour, was hesitated at firts to dry myself, but bor bian.

Overall you have nice ladies lah (i saw Four also, she came to Nook's room, when me and Nook still in towels :D ), i do hope you take better care of them.

These are my FR
Looks: 7 (70% photo accuracy, picture look better)
Body: 8 (a tiny bit skinny, soft skin, well proportioned body for her height)
Boob: B-C Cup (suspiciously enhanced, but feels soft, maybe not enhanced, hahaha)
BBBJ: Nope (Got the gut feeling she dun like BJ although she said she got ulcers)
BJ: 5 (Good sucktion, but way way too short)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes, get wet easily
FJ: 8, Nice moans, not very tight, but can feel the penetration going all the way.
Overall: a 7.5 for her, not the best bonks i had, but she got her strong points

ihs0riHk
14-10-2007, 01:52 PM

After I saw the picture and all the FRs on Nook I think this girl is surely my type so quickly I smsed dfantasyworld for slot and yes finally yesterday I get to meet up with this SYT. I shall skip the usual stuffs but don't know why somehow I feel that she doesn't have the GFE with me during the whole session. Hmmm... perhaps our age are quite close so it's rather awkward or something? :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, she is still definitely a SYT, in fact, she looks somehow like 1 of my good buddy's ex girlfriend, so yah, it adds up more to the excitement. :) After the first shot, we chit chatted and I realized that she had a stomachache because she keeps having diarrhea (not sure of the spelling), so I didn't get to do the second shot which I don't really mind because her honesty makes up for it.

Here's a brief stats for her.
Looks: 8 (I'm a sucker for looks but this one I really must rate 8)
Body: 7 (Proportionate)
BBBJ: 8 (I almost cum in her mouth)
Frenching: 9 (Love it!)
FJ: 8.5 (Although only one shot but I'm enjoying every moments of it and her expressions and moans just turn me on)
Overall: 8 (Good one but I don't have the habit of RTF)

Da Vinci
16-10-2007, 11:37 AM
What what what i got job offer! OK i apply for position of "GFE Lecturer" since i am most particular about this aspect

OK!!! you are officially GFE Lecturer! in SYT Club.
one of the few existing members left, bro

Da Vinci
16-10-2007, 11:49 AM
must apologize first to dfantasy for cancelling a sunday morning slot for Nook.
She is so hot now... that I doubt I cannot get a slot for her anymore.
SMS to try, but full... so took up PHEONIX instead.

Don't forget me, bro

akaza24
16-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Very sad liao, book her for a RTF last sat but she had diahorrea, today slot cancelled becoz some idiot had cause her some discomfort to her body so she cant work again. She is going back thurs, no chance to RTF liao :(

cbjuiceyumseng
16-10-2007, 03:17 PM
:( Hope she come back soon.

syt.guy
16-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Had Nook for lunch yesterday, below is the comments.

Picture accuracy, you slim down the face abit, make it darker and viola you got the real Nook.

Reach the hotel room, dun really like the place. went up to a cheerful nook. she sweet, no doubt about it. She was wearing a pink tight short, with a black upper lingerie. Sit me down by the bedside, chitchat while waiting for the bath to fill, starting some roaming services at the same time.

Bathing was mostly SOP, but she really like to play with my dick in the tub.. teasing it, wanking it, cupping it with water. She took great care to wash every part of my body and offer me mouthwash after that.

On the bed, didnt finger her as she said some customer hurts her the day before and she was bleeding thus no fingering and no painting. BBBJ was quite good with enuf suction and CFM looks throughout. Capped and she tried Cowgirl, reverse CowGirl, and i cummed in missionary for rd 1. wiping down, discovered she started bleeding again so i already decided to forgo rd 2. she washed up and ask for permission to eat dinner and wanted to share it with me. i washed up and look at her pretty sweet face eating lunch. Pork Soup with Rice while we chit chat. She Loves Chocolate and Coke, and wishes to be fatter but just cant.

Dfantasy service is prompt, even sms me after the session to check if everything is ok, plus point but do keep it up and not slacken in future :)

Overall a nice sexxion.

Face 7/10
Boobs 7/10 (Felt enhanced altot no scars)
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 6.5/10 (might be me, but felt a bit loose)

Coolsaint77
16-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Very sad liao, book her for a RTF last sat but she had diahorrea, today slot cancelled becoz some idiot had cause her some discomfort to her body so she cant work again. She is going back thurs, no chance to RTF liao :(

Be glad you missed it. I rtf on Sunday evening, she is a totally changed person. All the money and praises made her lose that GFE which is her strong point. Barely entered her a while asked me to "faster cum, later not enough time".. took out calculator count how much Thai baht she can bring home... during shower also kept doing mental calculation on money. Kissing also like bird touching water. Sibeh tu lang. Don't know whether she got red alert, or the 18 year old bro hurt her CB with his fingering. She told me she cant work anymore. After the session i immediately asked OKT to retire her or else everyone will be cursing like me.

GFE lecturer's verdict: never praise a girl up the sky.
GFE lecturer's advise to OKT and samsters: don't tell the girls about SBF, don't show the girls comments about them in SBF. A few bros are guilty of this.

Coolsaint77
16-10-2007, 08:23 PM
OK!!! you are officially GFE Lecturer! in SYT Club.
one of the few existing members left, bro

It's a privilege, bro Da Vinci.

Rule no 1 on GFE: Level of GFE bears an inverse relation to level of business.
Rule no 2 on GFE: Level of GFE decreases with the number of days stayed in SG. ie GFE highest on her first few days. OK i know that is common sense :D

Da Vinci
17-10-2007, 12:05 AM
You make your RTF sounds like I should not regret for missing out on Nook.....

And great advice! You are one of the dying few... who helped maintain SYT club! :p

quite alot of pple PM me abt SYT club.. I want to say, its just a group of horny SYT-lovers who share their SYT experiences.
Different pple, different SYT perception...

But let the president say first:
My definition of SYT:
1) Below 21yo.

This is the only criteria... don't come and tell me 29yo also SYT... maybe to a 50+ yo, 29 yo may be a SYT? to a 60yo, 40yo girl also SYT....... :p

wanderer23
17-10-2007, 11:27 AM
HI BRO,

NOOK has went back TODAY...
Thanks For All the love n Support you guys has given her...

Haiz no wonder i could not find her pic in the group. Just had local Jess yesterday from DO335. Ok bonk though not really to my expectations so looking for a SYT hehe