PDA

View Full Version : White collar male professional looking for fwb

fuckedjoey
08-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Hi ladies,
I am looking for a fwb wih no string attached. I am a 40 year old white collar professional. Non smoker.
My sex life is not satisfying because my wife is not interested into this. There is no particular reasons for this and I respected that because no one should ever force someone into this.
My life style is healthy and I do not any how sex with ladies. What I am looking for is a stable fwb and this is the first time I am doing this. I am quite good looking so if you are interested, pls kindly PM me and we can progress further. Thanks you for reading and have a nice weekend.

cengizkhan
08-02-2020, 10:59 PM
Hi ladies,
I am looking for a fwb wih no string attached. I am a 40 year old white collar professional. Non smoker.
My sex life is not satisfying because my wife is not interested into this. There is no particular reasons for this and I respected that because no one should ever force someone into this.
My life style is healthy and I do not any how sex with ladies. What I am looking for is a stable fwb and this is the first time I am doing this. I am quite good looking so if you are interested, pls kindly PM me and we can progress further. Thanks you for reading and have a nice weekend.

bro, everyone's looking for free fuck.. Easier to get if we pay for it.

macboy123
08-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Bro if you are really that good looking or rich, you don't have to desperately ask for one in this forum.

jnj29
09-02-2020, 07:37 PM
Your collar how white? Even our pm lhl shirt collar also pink one. You bleach ah?

fuckedjoey
09-02-2020, 08:05 PM
So funny to see some of the reply. 😁 relax and move on bro...