PDA

View Full Version : 1X sore/lump at scrotum(balls) area

newbie80
04-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Hi all bros,

Hope somebody can advise mi here...I found this pimple-like sore/lump at my scrotum bag (ball) area during bathing. I checked throughly there were no such other sores on the penis forehead or anywhere else. Is it any STD or there is a need to go DSC? Or is it mayb due to my hygiene tat a pimple has popped out fr there?! Any bros got encounter this b4? Hope someone can answer my queries many thanks in advance first

i00i
04-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Bro,

I heard from my friends that usually, STD are like lots of little little "pimples" If it is just a pimple-like sore... usually it is just a question of personal hygiene.

Have you recently engaged in any unprotected sex? or have you allow anyone to lick your balls?

Any bro with experience can help?

GLHunter
04-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Hi all bros,

Hope somebody can advise mi here...I found this pimple-like sore/lump at my scrotum bag (ball) area during bathing. I checked throughly there were no such other sores on the penis forehead or anywhere else. Is it any STD or there is a need to go DSC? Or is it mayb due to my hygiene tat a pimple has popped out fr there?! Any bros got encounter this b4? Hope someone can answer my queries many thanks in advance first

How abt posting a pix? A picture say a thousand words.. :)

Eastpipper
04-10-2007, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=newbie80;2312137

Hope somebody can advise mi here...I found this pimple-like sore/lump at my scrotum bag (ball) area during bathing./QUOTE]

dun keep yourself guessing bro,most practical thing is to see a doctor,but i doubt is anything serious,trust me,i tell you is ok and doctor tell you is ok is 2 different thing.you more put heart to hear from the doc i believe.

take care cheong safe.

Eastpipper
04-10-2007, 08:12 PM
How abt posting a pix? A picture say a thousand words.. :)

pm him dun show us pleassssssssss:eek:

Advise/Advice??
04-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Hope somebody can advise mi here...

Should be "... Hope somebody can ADVICE.".
"Advise" is a verb.

dathinman
04-10-2007, 11:45 PM
pm him dun show us pleassssssssss:eek:

Why not? Others might want to see. :D

STK01
05-10-2007, 08:57 AM
"Advise" is a verb.

This reminds me of someone.. heh :D

asiancigar
05-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi all bros,

Worst case.... its a wart or herpes

Normal case..... could be a boil or build up of a black head around the hair root

Boil

Occasionally, an infected hair follicle progresses to form a boil. The groin is a common site due to the warmth, humidity and plentiful skin bacteria present there. A boil starts as a red, painful lump. As it swells, it becomes filled with pus and develops a yellow tip which will eventually burst and drain on its own. Do not try to force the boil by squeezing it + this can spread infection. Consult your doctor to confirm the diagnosis and ask if antibiotics are indicated. These are often given to reduce the risk of epididymo-orchitis. Doctors sometimes drain a large boil using a sterile needle to remove the pus, and it is always a good idea to have your urine tested for sugar (boils are more common in patients with sugar diabetes).

Go for check up...... PM me if you'd like a good discreet STD doctor

Cheerz
AC

dathinman
05-10-2007, 10:23 AM
This reminds me of someone.. heh :D

But he is giving wrong advice. :D

Eastpipper
05-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Why not? Others might want to see. :D

ok,pm to dathinman too:D

sean69
05-10-2007, 01:49 PM
"Advise" is a verb.

er.... actually TS is correct to use advise in his sentence...

Hope somebody can advise --> correct
Hope somebody can advice --> wrong
Hope somebody can give some advice --> correct

:D

Eastpipper
05-10-2007, 06:40 PM
er.... actually TS is correct to use advise in his sentence...

Hope somebody can advise --> correct
Hope somebody can advice --> wrong
Hope somebody can give some advice --> correct

u say correct no use,must ask expert then can verify....boss correct?:D

newbie80
05-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi to all bros here,

Thanks for the info and advice(this is definitely correct :) ) provided. I have always chiong wif cap n the last time i had bbbj or fj was at least 3-4 months ago back if i remember correctly. I think i will go DSC for checkup n update here again. now very scared cos got new rule under infectious act; dunno if kena HIV or wat, dunno wat action the govt will take against u sia

nch08
05-10-2007, 08:55 PM
I think its good to post and share wad symptons u have encountered, then go DSC for checkup and follow up with the possible STDs and/or HIV that is connected with the symptons. It will have other bros here a better idea and prepared to know wad illness they are having.

Its good to share

websurfbastard
23-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Hi all bros,

All bros, word of advise again.....never think its alright and never hold on till a later date if you have problems that needs to be consulted....

Please find a tread started by me

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15273

I'm a true living example and just want bros here to be more aware

sammyboyfor
23-10-2007, 04:19 PM
All bros, word of advise again.....

Should be "a word of ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.