PDA

View Full Version : Great Sex-pectations

Chronicler
07-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Act I:

She unzipped my fly, took out my penis, and put it in her mouth. The one thing different from before was that she did not take off her own clothing. She wore her hotel housekeeping attire the whole time. I tried to move, but it felt as if my body were tied down by invisible forces.I felt myself growing big and hard between her sweet luscious lips.

Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to cum, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress me. She took off my jacket, my tie, my pants, my shirt, my underwear, and made me lie down on the bed. Her own clothes she kept on, though. She sat on the bed, took my hand, and brought it Down Below. She was not wearing panties. My hand felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside.

Then Lily mounted me and used her hand to slip my rock hard penis inside her. Once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. As she moved, her ponytail swayed, her breasts jiggled up and down. Her cheeks were full blushed, a perfect example of a Girl Next Door. Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop me, to draw me in, and at the same time to press me out. My erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure.

hende
07-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Steamy start TS :D

madpig88
08-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

JustANewbie
08-02-2020, 07:29 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

FBIBangley
09-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Camping for Act II ….

KTVbuddy
10-02-2020, 08:28 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

Teletubbies
10-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Camping here for Act 2 and more...

Informer
11-02-2020, 08:15 AM
do keep the updates coming. :)

MPLover
12-02-2020, 06:49 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

Chronicler
12-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Act I: Room Service (continued)

And she takes the tube of coconut oil from the bedside table and squeezes some onto her fingers. I ripped her top off, revealing her supple breasts and pink nipples. She begin fondling herself, rubbing the oil all over herself. I tell her that I’m going to cum and she tells me to hold on a minute and that she’s almost there and she begins to move her hand faster, spreading her legs wider, leaning back against the pillows. It stings when I cum and then I guess she cum too.

Purple Rain on the stereo and she gets up, flushed, and turns the stereo off and turns on the TV. I lie there, naked, overwhelmed by the series of events. I can hear thunder in the distance and it begins to rain harder. I lighted my e-cigarette and she dress herself.

“Anything else i can do for you Mr Chris?”
I nodded, “Will you come back again in the evening?”
“Certainly, Mr Chris”

Before leaving, she placed a few bottles of water on the table, and gave a sweet smile that is forever etched in my mind. Room service will never be the same again.

-fin-

*thanks for the compliments, i will continue to release more Acts*

Cash8877
13-02-2020, 06:37 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

lobangkingz
14-02-2020, 08:28 AM
nice story, please share more soon TS.

leinlac
14-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Hope to read more of this nice story

KnowItAll
15-02-2020, 05:15 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

bobs48
15-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Nicely written, waiting for more. Thanks

Truthful
16-02-2020, 07:05 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

rawboy83
17-02-2020, 08:26 AM
nice story, please share more updates ts.

NastyThaiboy
18-02-2020, 07:04 AM
this is a nice story!                    

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

Chronicler
19-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Act II: School’s Out

I open the shower curtain and head to the door. I had to peek out to make sure the coast is clear. Tonight is going to be my lucky night. Just one door separates me and the luscious petite body of my student. Just imagining her in her tight swimwear is enough to give me a raging hard-on. But enough of imagination, tonight is reality. I look behind me, making sure no one saw. I close the door behind and as I turn around and Cheryl yanks my arm and pulls me on top of her.

We kiss for a minute before I stand up. I wave my penis at her, still at attention. She giggles and kneels in front of me. She grabs my penis and starts to jerk it. As I pull some massage oil from my bag and tell her to lay down on the bench, I pop the cap and drip it up and down her body. She giggles “It’s cold” her body cringing to the drizzle of oil I put on her. I go back and start to lather the oil all over her body. First the stomach, feeling the soft touch of her completely naked skin. Slowly moving my hands up to her chest, and breasts. What a sweet young girl.

“Mmm” she moans as I lather the oil over her rosy nipples. I glide back down all the way to her vagina and massage her clit. Her body was tingling under the pleasure of my hands.

She points and gestures with her finger at me to come closer. I slowly walk toward her, she reaches out and grasps my penis fully erect. As she slowly strokes it, up and down from the tip of my penis all the way down to my balls I can tell she wants to finish me off by the way she looks at me with her beautiful hazel brown eyes, instead she stops and stands up glazing her oiled breasts on my chest.

She pulls me in and whispers “I want you to fuck me with that massive beautiful cock of yours”

BK4ever
20-02-2020, 05:16 AM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

curiousSG
21-02-2020, 06:50 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

basfreak
22-02-2020, 06:17 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Steventan
22-02-2020, 06:38 AM
Getting steamy...
Please update us frequently

sponge05
23-02-2020, 06:19 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

JJMagic
25-02-2020, 07:05 AM
nice story TS, more updates please. :)

i^Xi0n
27-02-2020, 05:08 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.

VRossi1980
29-02-2020, 11:02 AM
great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.

nCoV
29-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Like this story very much... it's very nice...

Please share more...thanks u

TriBillions
29-02-2020, 03:04 PM
Very nice story, like it very much. Hope to read more.

MazHa
29-02-2020, 03:11 PM
What a fantastic story, please keep going TS!

meijipcc
01-03-2020, 05:20 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

UnChained
01-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it :)