PDA

View Full Version : is geylang still open, with Wuhan virus?

skyinwater
31-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Have anyone visited geylang recently?
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..

saabking
31-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..

It was open during SARS period 食色性也

VisionarYy
31-01-2020, 07:36 PM
of course open.

TheIdesOfMarch
31-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Yes GL still open, but probably stay away from PRC houses or PRC FLs there if you find them online. Don't know how many PRC men and women who are around in SG now who were previously in Wuhan or Hubei province before shit blew up, if they're male and go find paid sex it'd most likely be PRC girls because of language barrier, and if it's female... well...

"The 12th confirmed case is a 37 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan who arrived in Singapore with her family on 22 January. She is currently warded in an isolation room at the NCID. Prior to hospital admission, the case stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa (10 Artillery Avenue), Hotel 81 Princess (21 Lorong 12 Geylang) and Home Suite View Hotel (12 Lorong 12 Geylang)."

Ask yourself what kind of PRC woman has a family travelling with her "on holiday", and in the space of 9 days checked into THREE hotels, of which one is an atas 4-star hotel in Sentosa and the other two are Singaporean versions of Japanese short-time love hotels at GEYLANG. Shouldn't be hard to think.

bonkning
31-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Yes GL still open, but probably stay away from PRC houses or PRC FLs there if you find them online. Don't know how many PRC men and women who are around in SG now who were previously in Wuhan or Hubei province before shit blew up, if they're male and go find paid sex it'd most likely be PRC girls because of language barrier,
i thot is find thais bcos of money barrier...
jm many ah tiong

eaterofworlds
31-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Going to get shot here but some Chinese men think same as you are avoid prc. And go thai

TheIdesOfMarch
31-01-2020, 10:15 PM
i thot is find thais bcos of money barrier...
jm many ah tiong

Of course have those who would be more motivated by budget than by language commonality...

At least good news is community spread hasn't happened in SG yet. Everyone who kena was someone who flew in from infected regions and cities in China. But the moment it becomes human-human transmission here in SG between people who didn't go to China, I think many of us will curtail GL.

Fat Fatt
01-02-2020, 12:12 AM
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..

Why did you start a new thread when there is already one tall it about the virus?
No need so many thread la

bongker
01-02-2020, 12:27 AM
I was wondering if the AV would step in and maybe enforce something like a forced temporary closure?

The gov is emptying NUS hostels in one hand and telling people not to worry. Not sure what's going on tho.

bonkning
01-02-2020, 08:37 AM
Of course have those who would be more motivated by budget than by language commonality....
then what is the difference lor..since both oso got ah tiong.
unless u kno for sure the number of tiongs gg to cat150 is muchmuch more then those gg to cat50.
are there many tiongs gg cat150?

kombust
01-02-2020, 03:27 PM
I was wondering if the AV would step in and maybe enforce something like a forced temporary closure?

The gov is emptying NUS hostels in one hand and telling people not to worry. Not sure what's going on tho.

When the gov says don’t panic, you better be scared

Hunter619
05-02-2020, 07:32 PM
For $150 cat they cut the price down to $50-$60 because of Coronavirus outbreak already started to spread.

Rally
06-02-2020, 07:08 AM
For $150 cat they cut the price down to $50-$60 because of Coronavirus outbreak already started to spread.

Where got cut down. I just went yesterday . Price Still same, dont mislead others.

Bigeyes
06-02-2020, 08:10 AM
I think most Chinese fr mainland go for thai and the most customers for cat150 are locals

Ghostimage
06-02-2020, 10:01 AM
I think most Chinese fr mainland go for thai and the most customers for cat150 are locals

That’s not good, which means Thai ladies are also at risk?

06-02-2020, 05:03 PM
One thing for sure, there wouldn't be any new gals for the next few months.

tnuc
06-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Sigh. The new stocks are not so good. But we still had hopes of gems

Now, looks like our hopes are dashed

thundergod22001
06-02-2020, 10:30 PM
not really...sg did not totally ban china pple....some still can enter.....

unless is china pple not willing to go out....

Old Bird
06-02-2020, 10:36 PM
I have never see they close the whole GL.

Are they still open?

Fear the virus..

Choon Peng
07-02-2020, 07:59 AM
Maybe can find 武漢 PRC offer 1 for 1 service?

saabking
07-02-2020, 08:35 AM
I have never see they close the whole GL.

When DOrSCON turns orange - probably temperature taking and NRIC registration required at houses for contact tracing

Ghostimage
07-02-2020, 09:01 AM
The problem now is local Singaporean stay home and restrain from chionging
On the other hand blue collar China man still go around GL and chionging. Those China man just don't care :p

07-02-2020, 03:22 PM
When DOrSCON turns orange - probably temperature taking and NRIC registration required at houses for contact tracing

If I remember correctly OKT have to take all customer temperature during SARs. But registration cant remember liao.

unfit
07-02-2020, 03:55 PM
If I remember correctly OKT have to take all customer temperature during SARs. But registration cant remember liao.

write your name and ic plus contact drop into box

then take ear temp

tnuc
07-02-2020, 10:57 PM
LOL lol. Contact tracing

kaks
08-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Anyone can confirm if registration is indeed required?
Wah cannot resist going leh....now In a dilemma

Geylangboy100
08-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Anyone can confirm if registration is indeed required?
Wah cannot resist going leh....now In a dilemma

No bro, no registration is required

saabking
08-02-2020, 11:18 AM

Once the advisory goes out - I think will start temp taking and name/nric recording like SARS days

jacky43
08-02-2020, 11:37 AM
The problem now is local Singaporean stay home and restrain from chionging
On the other hand blue collar China man still go around GL and chionging. Those China man just don't care :p

U r correct mine friend! Save $ not a bad thing. I advice foreign male colleagues and, I guess they visit sex workers even more to piss me off. I am sorry for mine colleagues.

Off the books. The VIP says Singaporeans. Can I questions r they locals, PR and new citizens? Of course born local man with PRC wifes. They have no choice but to get into wife's lifestyles. Please stay away from wife's PRC relatives and friends even at PRC.

We value our lifes. Dont bother VIP called us racist.

kaks
08-02-2020, 12:19 PM

Thanks bro, ya I have confirmed it, temperature taking only, cheers

SunZhi
08-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Soon, Govt have to to support this special business silently to keep it alive. This is not a graceful business, but can't deny it does help reduce a lot of sexual crime.

unfit
08-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Soon, Govt have to to support this special business silently to keep it alive. This is not a graceful business, but can't deny it does help reduce a lot of sexual crime.

no mask

no stock up

no panic

no pussy :D

millionaire scholars will say crime better than death :rolleyes:

public broadcast at penthouse of ivory tower :p

ccrayne
15-02-2020, 12:38 PM
If any case happen in the house , MOH will trace ? CCTV everywhere . Park the car far far away .

Doomas
15-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Walao eh, back from a longish trip and so much had happened.

1612 is still open for business for regular customers only. Temp checks are done as a precaution.

Houses that are open

1654A
1658A
16W15
2062A

Houses that are closed temporary as a consequence of the Wuhan virus situation!

16W04
16W12

Singapore's famous red light district after the virus outbreak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Odqs2GK9g

saabking
18-02-2020, 09:50 PM
COVID Situation: Singapore's Famous Red Light District Shutting Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBhKyVZOMGw

dPower favorite house not featured?

unfit
18-02-2020, 09:56 PM

ask forex to do a reshoot;)

saabking
18-02-2020, 10:05 PM
ask forex to do a reshoot;)

Yes it is a must for the sake of 如意吉祥

unfit
18-02-2020, 11:38 PM
That video is shot by Roaming Sin City and he is not my clone. If you don’t believe me, can ask JuicyG!

just pulling your dick...oops leg lah:D

sam08
19-02-2020, 08:14 AM
If any case happen in the house , MOH will trace ? CCTV everywhere . Park the car far far away .

so how long the people hold the CCTV footage.

DPOWER
19-02-2020, 08:52 AM

I sincerely advise not to. To go thru that obscured enclosed staircase core area, might kenna ambushed by that fucker dpower and equipment smashed by his inch punch. Not worth the risk :)

gogogeylang
20-02-2020, 01:20 AM
For those of you who zap me because you believe JuicyG said about me being the clone of turgid, please continue to read everything written by JuicyG (and his clone gogogeylang)

JuicyG = gogeylangagain = gogeylang = gogogeylang

Fuck you la bronze cb kia.

BronzeGod
20-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Fuck you la bronze cb kia.

Good morning gogeylang

Long time no see.

Pls don’t bring up my nick in any way into these fights, or insinuate in any way that I’m behind any of these nicks that you are arguing with.

I’m not involved in any of this.

I’m just as irritated by this forex guy as you are.

Come on, all these nicks that you are arguing with has nothing to do with me, it’s pointless to drag my nick into it.

By the way, one thing I wanted to bring up is, gogeylang and JuicyG are definitely two different people.

To those who mistakenly link the both of them, pls open your eyes, they are not linked. So in this case, I completely disagree with anyone linking the two nicks. JuicyG and gogeylang are not the same, and they are not clones of each other.

By the way guys, pls stop fighting, it’s not helping the situation in geylang.

Gogeylang and forexswift and anyone else, I’ve said my piece here before. Pls read again and think rationally. Thank you.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19340325&highlight=#post19340325

Haven’t come out to this forum for a long time.

Sadly, yet another person must use my nick in vain.

Hi gogeylang, to me our quarrels are in the past and I no longer have issues with you and have moved on.

If you look carefully, this forexswift isn’t me.

I have no reason to use a clone.

Have been reading quietly whenever I have free time, and staying out of the way.

Didn’t even have much time to step into geylang as I have many other things to do, including taking care of my ages parents

I know you don’t like me and we have had our quarrels.

BUT this forexswift isn’t me.

I had mentioned before I wouldn’t use clones to attack you.

If I did have anything else to say to you, I’d say it myself.

As for Forexswift, bro, if you have problems with gogeylang or anyone for that matter, do not bring my nick into it.

Anyway, Gogeylang, as you mentioned, how on earth could I be so dumb as to pay for a premium account here just to disturb you or others using my CREDiT CARD?

Think about it and you’d know it doesn’t make sense for someone who wants to keep a low profile, which I do prefer to just be quiet.

I have no interest in participating in this forum.

This forexswift is someone else and he is definitely not me.

I have NO IdEA who he is and why he’s bothering you.

Anyway, if you notice, the moderators have been deleting his posts so just ignore him.

Just don’t bother about him or anyone else that tried to drag me into things.

Maybe someone out there like to see fighting in this forum.

It’s beyond me.

Once again, if anyone bothers you, you can be 100 percent sure it ain’t me.

No time and have better things to do.

Wish you all the best and be at peace.

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=19350317&postcount=5084

Hi Forexswift.

If you have any issues with gogeylang or anyone in this forum, do not bring my nick into it, ok?

It is obvious actually to everyone that you and I are definitely not the same person.

Finally, this forum should concentrate on FRs and not fighting each other.

I honestly think you should stop bothering this gogeylabg.

I have already come out to clarify with him that you and me are obviously two different people and not related.

So, let the matter rest, and stop bothering gogeylang.

And also don’t copy and paste anything I’ve said before and add on more accusations.

We need this kind of fighting to stop.

I don’t need you to keep bringing up my nick in this forum.

Please stop it.

I think all the bros in this forum would appreciate this kind of fighting to stop and we can focus on reading or writing FRs.

Thanks.

Serendipper
21-02-2020, 12:03 PM
How to avoid gvmt tracking ?

iphone1s
21-02-2020, 01:54 PM
How to avoid gvmt tracking ?

1. cut your NRIC
2 deactivate your singpass
3. shred your birth certificate
4. buy a ticket and burn your passport once you reach wuhan.

:D

Serendipper
21-02-2020, 01:59 PM
1. cut your NRIC
2 deactivate your singpass
3. shred your birth certificate
4. buy a ticket and burn your passport once you reach wuhan.

:D
How to avoid G checking my trace in GL houses

iphone1s
21-02-2020, 02:00 PM
How to avoid G checking my trace in GL houses

ensure your DNA pores are not near anywhere with 4km radius of Aljunied :D

21-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Being to GL this week, no requirement for temperature taking, NRIC registration or even write your name and contact detail. Life still as per normal, only different is that many house open but with min or no gals on duty as many taking long off. No thanks to some idiots spreading fake news to some gals who believe and started spread around!

saabking
21-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Being to GL this week, no requirement for temperature taking, NRIC registration or even write your name and contact detail. Life still as per normal, only different is that many house open but with min or no gals on duty as many taking long off. No thanks to some idiots spreading fake news to some gals who believe and started spread around!

Is it they bao the gals and ask them to take off? Lol

21-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Is it they bao the gals and ask them to take off? Lol

If thats the case that guy must be dam rich. The day I went heard lor 16/W16 other then 54A no gals working for the past few days.

unfit
21-02-2020, 06:50 PM
1669 carpark full man

auntie just point and shoot forehead

fit to fuck

went in fuck

pay and go

Shinya123
21-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Went Lor 8 66e. Everything looked normal. Just took temperature and provided a mask to wear.

unfit
21-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Went Lor 8 66e. Everything looked normal. Just took temperature and provided a mask to wear.

wear liao no kissing?:confused:

GN007SG
21-02-2020, 09:59 PM

U mean u need to fark with a mask on? Lol

Shinya123
21-02-2020, 10:11 PM
U mean u need to fark with a mask on? Lol

Yes I did. Lol

Shinya123
21-02-2020, 10:12 PM
wear liao no kissing?:confused:

Hehe. Cannot kiss.

Shinya123
21-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Good safety measure. Haha

unfit
21-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Hehe. Cannot kiss.

wear mask liao got wear condom or not? :eek::D

Shinya123
21-02-2020, 10:20 PM
wear mask liao got wear condom or not? :eek::D

Also must wear. Haha.

thundergod22001
21-02-2020, 10:40 PM

next time straight away wear mask to the shop, at the same time can prevent your friend, colleague or relative to recognise you going GL aka G-Land aka Girl-Land, or 峨眉山:D

Shinya123
21-02-2020, 10:43 PM
next time straight away wear mask to the shop, at the same time can prevent your friend, colleague or relative to recognise you going GL aka G-Land aka Girl-Land, or 峨眉山:D

Good idea bro. Hehe.

GN007SG
21-02-2020, 10:50 PM

some shop if u wear mask beforehand.. the okt might think u are sick...

panad0l
22-02-2020, 01:38 AM
It's a good time to start doctor-nurse roleplay :D

pete_the_fish
25-02-2020, 02:57 PM
It's a good time to start doctor-nurse roleplay :D

that day when i went, at the door confirm girl already the OKT took my temperature before entering the house .

and when the girl and me naked, i took the temperature of the girl :p

take temp got use meh ? i thought COVID19 incubation period can be up to few weeks no symptom ???

if really kena virus, think will kena contact tracing also since they have cctv at the counter.