PDA

View Full Version : Any advise To Cleanse Away "Spirits" In The House??

Chengster
30-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Not sure if this the right place to post so pls be patient with me. I apologise if Im doing something wrong.

I kinda need advise as to what to do. Not sure why but recently I keep feeling that my spare room in my house got uninvited guests. Whenever I enter the room, my goose pimple will appear. I tried sprinkling water from the leave of the pomegranate plant as well as holy water from church thru a fren of mine but to no avail.

I have lived in this place for over 10years and all is fine till now. Also noticed that luck not so good n keep quarrelling with my wife.

Any bros can offer any solutions? Im open minded and a free thinker so as long as can clean up my place it will be fine with me.

Thanks In Advance

depaxter
31-01-2020, 04:42 AM
Hi, what is your religion? And your wife.
Now Chinese new year. Best and easy way. When the lion dance people come by your place. Ask them come in and go one around your house. It helps to chase them away.
If it still continue, seek help from your own religion. If you are a free thinker, what does your parent religion. Go for that won't be wrong

Chengster
31-01-2020, 06:18 AM
Hi, what is your religion? And your wife.
Now Chinese new year. Best and easy way. When the lion dance people come by your place. Ask them come in and go one around your house. It helps to chase them away.
If it still continue, seek help from your own religion. If you are a free thinker, what does your parent religion. Go for that won't be wrong

We are free thinkers. No religion. Right now just wanna get rid of the thing. As long as not too complicated ritual or what, else will try.

Thks for the PMs, I will try as per the recommendations n let u guys know if successful or not. Cheers!

atmos
31-01-2020, 06:35 AM
dont go for the hard way 1st. get into that room TELL them that you are the owner of the place and you are there before them then Tell 'them' dont come here make trouble and to go else where.
Normally they will bcos until now other than quarrels, noting serious happen. so they are only there for "staycation. if they want your life, your's would be gone by now.
Only if the above does not works then u go find a medium or the so called 'Pro'
good luck and bless you ;)

Greendevil
31-01-2020, 07:59 AM
place your SAF Beret and uniform in the room. If you have awarded a commission sword for bayonet, put it there as well.

sky_liner2
31-01-2020, 08:07 AM
Bro, does your wife feel the same too when she enters the spare room?

Get some Saga Grass and do the smudging around the whole house.

twinresist2
31-01-2020, 09:20 AM
Not sure if this the right place to post so pls be patient with me. I apologise if Im doing something wrong.

I kinda need advise as to what to do. Not sure why but recently I keep feeling that my spare room in my house got uninvited guests. Whenever I enter the room, my goose pimple will appear. I tried sprinkling water from the leave of the pomegranate plant as well as holy water from church thru a fren of mine but to no avail.

I have lived in this place for over 10years and all is fine till now. Also noticed that luck not so good n keep quarrelling with my wife.

Any bros can offer any solutions? Im open minded and a free thinker so as long as can clean up my place it will be fine with me.

Thanks In Advance

For your family well being, get a professional

Greendevil
31-01-2020, 09:42 AM

this one??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TobMvVLOAh8

NottyMonkey
31-01-2020, 09:50 AM
just rent the room out for the time being. more people in the house den got more "ren qi"

superstiffy
31-01-2020, 10:05 AM
TS bro.. If you free thinker then how to settle your problem? Ask all the religion come and chase ah? cannot be right..

you choose one then follow that way to settle... but hor this kind of thing you must believe then effective if you dun believe also no use...

lets say you dun believe god but you ask them to come... they come and splash holy water until everywhere wet then get people to sing songs like machiam hold concert like that.. you see liao also blur... dunno what they doing...

this kind of thing is between you, maybe your family and those things.. must got reason then they appear.. no bo tai bo ji come one... like one bro say.. you try talking to them first lo... maybe then need something then when you help them they will go away...

DTCEPL
31-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Not sure why but recently I keep feeling that my spare room in my house got uninvited guests. Whenever I enter the room, my goose pimple will appear. I tried sprinkling water from the leave of the pomegranate plant as well as holy water from church thru a fren of mine but to no avail.

A few questions u got to answer yourself:

1. Is the room moist/wet most of the time?
2. Is the room dark most of the time, can sunlight shine the room brightly during the day?
3. Is the room messy/untidy?
4. Did you and/or family brought back antiques lately, old furnitures, old pictures, dolls, human like idols etc?

You may be able to communicate with the beings (if any) with any language, by thoughts, by feelings, by speech etc.

hubber28
31-01-2020, 11:38 AM

2. Is the room dark most of the time, can sunlight shine the room brightly during the day?
4. Did you and/or family brought back antiques lately, old furnitures, old pictures, dolls, human like idols etc?

You may be able to communicate with the beings (if any) with any language, by thoughts, by feelings, by speech etc.

Yoyo DTCEPL!! Long long time ago!! OT abit- how have you been? For me, doing good and having semi-retired blue collar life...

This topic is creepy and interesting. Wonder how it will turn out!

Chengster
31-01-2020, 12:17 PM
dont go for the hard way 1st. get into that room TELL them that you are the owner of the place and you are there before them then Tell 'them' dont come here make trouble and to go else where.
Normally they will bcos until now other than quarrels, noting serious happen. so they are only there for "staycation. if they want your life, your's would be gone by now.

place your SAF Beret and uniform in the room. If you have awarded a commission sword for bayonet, put it there as well.

Bro, does your wife feel the same too when she enters the spare room?

Get some Saga Grass and do the smudging around the whole house.

Noted bros. Thks!

Yes wife feel abit errie also.

Chengster
31-01-2020, 12:19 PM

Its a normal spare room not dark not messy not wet.

Nope. Nothing.

Have used holy water n put a mother mary pic there but seems like still there.

Greendevil
31-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Noted bros. Thks!

Yes wife feel abit errie also.

TS, before any action, ask yourself this,

1. where will it goes if it not in the room?
2. if it leave, will it come back?
3. whatever action you opt to choose, does it "offend" them?
3. the window of the room, what is it facing?

there a reason for everything. if it is there, something may cause it to come? like some of the pointer other bros raised, dark room, lack of human presence etc.

Have a few more mirrors around your house.

I will not advice any drastic action unless necessary.

Greendevil
31-01-2020, 01:38 PM

that mean not english educated one lor :D:p

StealthBomber
31-01-2020, 06:24 PM
just rent the room out for the time being. more people in the house den got more "ren qi"

This is a good idea, and it's also "passive" nudging of whatever it is to move off. At our work office buildings it's the same feeling in certain areas that are not open to sunlight, cold due to aircon, and rarely accessed by people. There's a creepy feeling.

Make the area have more human activity, and noise, just like in the olden days supposedly there were pontianak in singapore but nowadays with every square metre of spare land developed and crowds, pontianak also shift away!

DTCEPL
31-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Yoyo DTCEPL!! Long long time ago!! OT abit- how have you been? For me, doing good and having semi-retired blue collar life...

This topic is creepy and interesting. Wonder how it will turn out!

Long time no see/chat. I am surviving, tone down alot probably due to age, lack of energy. May be going back to school again in April to learn a new skill/technology to keep up with Industry/Commercial demands.

Yeah, very interesting topic, which I myself have experience several times aboard n locally. So came in to understand abit more.

superstiffy
01-02-2020, 11:51 AM
don't try talk lah 55555 just ask them go away. 555555. whats there to talk sia. if "thing" reply you .. omg 5555

but its true leh. they don't follow you back home one leh. Must be either you or wife brought it home. Try think hard or discuss with wife if lately got do simi things or go where etc....

Bro they wont talk to you want la... that one only movie got ah :D... they will find other way to let you know... can help just help lor... some time is not that they want to stay here but bo pian kenna stuck.. once they settle liao they will go... those people they follow is because got 'fate' so many people they dun follow only follow TS meh? But hor so far TS only feel mah... havent see or hear yet...

I Love Boobs
01-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Prayer is meant to be consistent.
Not only in times of need...

Ellenxxpussy
01-02-2020, 03:22 PM
why worry now bro, u live in your house for over 10 years no harm so should be fine, maybe u think too much? if not then like one bro say, rent out the room

Thanks In Advance

Sorbxe
01-02-2020, 06:41 PM
TS, I had the same thing but it was partner that felt it more than me. I also like to collect antiques and don’t believe in ghosts.

Bro Greendevil is right...

But we got a pro who has 阴阳眼,and she confirms that it was an elderly probably lost spirit who may have been there before us.

Here are some recommendations which seemingly worked for me:

1. Talk to it by saying u know it meant no harm and neither do u. But you are now the physical owner of the house and would like to peacefully enjoy the place. However, u can happily do exist but kindly be out at backyard (or some corner outside ur house, away from your main door - stair landing or Cul-de-sac if u stay HDB / apartment w no yard) and say, you can stay here and everyday u will offer it a cup of fresh brew coffee, 3-in-1 also can and maybe some biscuits) in fact, pro says if u successfully convince it to co exist, it will even protect ur from other harmful spirits out to destroy u or family

2. Ensure room is well lit and naturally ventilated. If not, keep and on a table lamp where U feel it’s presence strongest, also buy an old mechanical alarm clock which tick-tock fairly loud, it does not like the constant sound and will move to where u amicably offered it a coffee every morning (a cuckoo clock that chimes every 15mins or a lantern clock that chimes every 30mins is a nice deco that works too. I love / have both now) and run a fan to keep fresh air into the room

3. Burn some 檀香木 incense in that room and leave the door open (ventilation rem?)

4. DO NOT shout or Challenge it or get those mediums to do a 法式 as that might anger it and bring some calamity to u.

TS, before any action, ask yourself this,

1. where will it goes if it not in the room?
2. if it leave, will it come back?
3. whatever action you opt to choose, does it "offend" them?
3. the window of the room, what is it facing?

there a reason for everything. if it is there, something may cause it to come? like some of the pointer other bros raised, dark room, lack of human presence etc.

Have a few more mirrors around your house.

I will not advice any drastic action unless necessary.

Partially right. It may have been here before u,(if new condo or HdB, it might have been on the land - graveyard or buried there by its ancestors, before ur house was built and ur room conditions was just right for it to make it a home - quiet, moisture, dark and damp room)

But Amos, don’t assume u were there 1st. U can’t argue with a spirit...

NottyMonkey, suggestion is meant to bring in more Ren qi, but tenants sometimes, brings it a whole new set of problems. Sometimes humans are a lot more troublesome than spirits.

Yes, if you visited some temple and was supposed to dispose or burn an offering after u got home but forgot...

But I wouldn’t scold or threaten it as it may have more latent power than any medium can handle.

Take the approach I paid good money for, and let us know if it really works!

It worked for me...

Oh. Don’t pickup a discarded umbrella and bring home...

see hotel is put bible one leh... haizzz then some people is put the buddha scripture book.... haizzz

i ever had those "thing" follow me all the way from Thailand lor. Only when I think hard and realized its because i had something physically with me in my bedroom which supposedly be burn away in thailand but i kept it then i burn it away then i have peace. ;)

i very daring and fierce person so when i kana disturbed i will confront and scold the "thing" machiam i crazy sia 5555 talk to "nothing". I even threaten the "thing".

If all else fails, it might be time to move house. Anyway 1 school of thought is that a certain direction of house is only suitable for your BD at max for 30yrs.

After that, it’s luck has run out for u (maybe the last 10yrs was the tail end) and quarrels etc are just the tell-tale signs and worse is yet to come. Health issues and loss of wealth will follow.

So if you are really in the market to upgrade to a bigger house. Now might be as good a time as any to do so. Don’t wait till the other signs like depletion of wealth before u act on it. Cos by then u may not be able to afford to upgrade.

And since ur home is ur single largest investment / asset. Into the ‘000,000s, do get a good FSM that charges less than 1% to get it right.

U probably pay ur agent / lawyer / ID / contractor more. But I find the money well spent Cos a lucky house can reap u much more thaN that in the long run

Having said that, I’ve a friend who only wanted a lucky house. Made millions, but was diagnosed w Brain tumor... insurance payout was $2M. Used the money to buy house with health as no1. Criteria followed by wealth. Like they say Health is Wealth. No point work so hard only to make ur doctor rich.

DM me if you need more specific answers.

Sorbxe
01-02-2020, 11:08 PM
A bro asked me “...opinion on Tiger Zodiac in the year of rat?
In the aspect of career, wealth, health and love?”

You can easily google it or see:

2020 chinese zodiac reading

https://www.facebook.com/582376535597742/posts/689540791547982/?sfnsn=mo

But bro... zodiac reading is not the same as Feng Shui knowledge.

Ever heard of: 一命二运三风水,四积功德五读书;六名七相八敬神,九交贵人十养生;十一、择业与择偶.,十二,趋吉要避凶 。

What you are asking me is 1 & 2 which cannot be changed but it’s how you approach life and what tough luck it throws to you.

I wouldn’t be bothered by that which cannot be changed....

3 Feng Shui can help
4 Charity, by giving you will receive. Law of Abundance (see the movie: The Secret)
5 Study can improve your circumstances / opportunities etc
8 Worship
9 Meeting Nobel persons... are ranked way behind

Blah blah...

I’m no FSM but I firmly believe in it and have reaped the rewards of it.

So once I took care of 3/4/5. Let it do it’s own magic la!

HANWAHTENG
02-02-2020, 08:45 AM
Do simple things first before doing anything aggressive
1. Burn offering
2. Go to a temple and request Buddha to enlighten the spirit to let go and have a good rebirth. Buddha Tooth Relic temple perhaps. And you can go to the Zen garden at the roof and circumambulate a few rounds.

Chengster
02-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Super thanks for all the comments and PMs for advise as to what to do. Some were bery funny too. Have tried some but still dont work n will he going to try others that bros have mentioned.

Will keep you guys posted and update accordingly.

Renting out the room is out of the qtn as place is already small enuf and dun wan any more people to squeeze into the house although I really dont mind a hot n horny syt lol.

Talking to the spirit also not much use as have tried many times. Other than more frequent quarrels with the wife, at least nothing weird like tv switching kn by itself kinda thing.

Chengster
02-02-2020, 01:15 PM
that mean not english educated one lor :D:p

This is damn funny. Ya i tink its not english educated and cfrm not of ang mor decent....

Greendevil
03-02-2020, 03:07 PM
TS, if all else fail, invite the 4 side buddha at home. but invite liao must take responsible and respect. cannot no use liao throw one corner.

MovingTarget
12-02-2020, 02:29 PM
TS, did any sunlight shines into the room? Is best to make it well ventilated with sunlight shines into the room.

leakypipes
12-02-2020, 02:47 PM

Thanks In Advance

you can try asking the shop in katong shopping centre b1.

http://www.ghostbuster99.com/web/home/about/grandmasterchew.php

Not sure how effective, but top marks for marketing.

sky_liner2
14-02-2020, 08:15 AM
you can try asking the shop in katong shopping centre b1.

http://www.ghostbuster99.com/web/home/about/grandmasterchew.php

Not sure how effective, but top marks for marketing.

You be warned.......f**king expensive hor.....

r.fowler
14-02-2020, 10:14 AM
seek a professional and like wad a bro mentioned here, go in and tell the spirits nicely you're the owner of the house, kindly invite them to leave the house.

CDNsa
14-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Could you describe the room? Apart from being eerie, does that mean you don't use the room at all?

Is there any sunlight in there? Windows? Musty? Dark ? Damp?

You sure there are no water pipes going through the top / bottom of the room (check floor plans). May drop the room temperature a bit.

Old curtains? Bad lighting?

Xgenre
14-02-2020, 10:32 AM

Perhaps you can put a statue of Buddha/Christ/Taoist God in the room and see if there are any improvement. Simple idea. Easy to remove if it does not work.

I find it strange that such a change will happen after living in a place for 10 years. Is there really a spirit in the room or is there a spirit in your brain? It seems like an excuse to explain why luck is recently not good and you keep quarreling with your wife. It is not your fault, it is because something 'sway' comes into your life. In such cases, asking for a medium, a pastor, a monk to come also no use. The ghost is in your imagination.

Just do a test. Go inside the room. Ask whatever spirit is inside the room to appear in front of you. Just wait and see. The fear in your mind will disappear.

thickskin33
14-02-2020, 01:12 PM
I once kept alot of occult stuff thus my house was like a cemetery . Bad mistake that still haunt till today. No advice given boss. All I can say is if the ghost want to leave they will do so. Dun waste money going to phoney priest or ajarn.

I managed to chase them out by cursing and scolding them nightly after I rid off my occult stuff

iluvbreast
14-02-2020, 03:08 PM
Looking through this thread I will say to TS, put anything also no use.

You are a free thinker, holy water are for Christians faith, four sided Buddha? that is if you believe in Thai Buddhism.

TS, have you consider what do you believe in? For instance, in Buddhism we believe in affinity and karma, other religion(s) do not.

Chengster
14-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Could you describe the room? Apart from being eerie, does that mean you don't use the room at all?

Is there any sunlight in there? Windows? Musty? Dark ? Damp?

You sure there are no water pipes going through the top / bottom of the room (check floor plans). May drop the room temperature a bit.

Normal bedroom bright n clean painted in white...

Old curtains? Bad lighting?

Perhaps you can put a statue of Buddha/Christ/Taoist God in the room and see if there are any improvement. Simple idea. Easy to remove if it does not work.

I have a pic of mother mary in there but no use...

Chengster
14-02-2020, 03:20 PM
Anyways just an update. I have quite abit of stuff as per the pm n advise posted but nothing seems to work. Once u walk in u will find it uneasy n ur goosepimple sure stand...

On the advise of a good fren, I went to see some guy n they will come to my house this wkend to help me clear the spirit away.

Will update once successfully done. Cheers!!

ilovephoebe
14-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Bro, i'm curious if u have tried to sleep in the room at night and try to communicate with the spirit?

nitecrawllerr
14-02-2020, 05:12 PM
Just noticed the thread. Buddha, diety, christ, Mary...all mentioned. But teres one religion not mentioned. :D

Btw TS, ur the owner. U been staying for 10 years. So far nothing serious happened in ur house. So have no fear lah. Anyway if teres really something u shld get rid of it. No such thing as co-exist in the same house imo. U dont want tat thing to see ur family female members nude rite?:D

nitecrawllerr
14-02-2020, 05:16 PM
You be warned.......f**king expensive hor.....

Commercialise leow. A good Master or bomoh would not charge u. But u give him watever amt with sincerity fm ur heart after each deed.

nitecrawllerr
14-02-2020, 05:22 PM
simi. put quran/allah wordings ah. :confused: if 四大宗教 no use mean the thing is free of religion. :p

alternatively ask TS buy a dog and a cat and a chicken put inside the room. Or borrow from friends or rent a pet throw inside see if the animal bark/scream no day no night boh.

Jinn can be from any religion. Free tinker is also their belief i.e. believe in no god.

nitecrawllerr
14-02-2020, 05:26 PM

So far TS not been disturbed. Professional one sure chop carrot head.:D

thickskin33
14-02-2020, 06:00 PM
My advice is really keep calm. I been disturbed by 3 spirit I seen 2 of it personally in blurry image when they stepped on me during my sleep.

I was jobless and very suay then cannot afford to get carrot chop anymore. I just curse and swear at them slowly they disappeared then a monk told me ghost are scared of angry people as they have nothing to lose.

However till now I still experience those feelings every now and then but it's my fault. All I can say is in Singapore there is no proficient master all phoney shit. Those Nick Joe seng

nitecrawllerr
14-02-2020, 07:43 PM
My advice is really keep calm. I been disturbed by 3 spirit I seen 2 of it personally in blurry image when they stepped on me during my sleep.

Interesting. U macam have 3rd eyes ya.:D

thickskin33
14-02-2020, 08:04 PM
No 3rd eyes when you down on your luck and play with bone ashes etc anything can happened. I dare say Singapore there is no master that is capable of ghost busting. It is a waste of money.

HonkyTonkyMan
14-02-2020, 08:54 PM

bro whatever religious artifact you used also no use if you do not have faith in the first place...you really want to confirm if the room got anything just bring a kid and see his reaction....children are most sensitive to such things..

nitecrawllerr
14-02-2020, 09:09 PM
No 3rd eyes when you down on your luck and play with bone ashes etc anything can happened. I dare say Singapore there is no master that is capable of ghost busting. It is a waste of money.

From what TS had told us, seems like a small case. But its best such thing be eradicated or rid off....

bro whatever religious artifact you used also no use if you do not have faith in the first place...you really want to confirm if the room got anything just bring a kid and see his reaction....children are most sensitive to such things..

Kids are sensitive to such things. As for religious artifact, u can always request some help from other belief eg, taoist/christian priests, bomoh, etc. TS need not have to do anything actually.

thickskin33
14-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Definitely I agreed I am just saying that get rid of those unknown stuff also. For me I seek those so called master but waste of money.

My advice is dun waste money once the ghost realise you have nothing to give they will leave you.

nitecrawllerr
14-02-2020, 09:24 PM
My advice is dun waste money once the ghost realise you have nothing to give they will leave you.

Hehe....what if all they want is a shelter? For me, no way. I will kick em out.:D

wtfkopi
16-02-2020, 12:46 PM
put a doll in the room
hope they possessed the doll.

then can call Ed and Lorraine Warren to take them away.
oh shit, the husband die already, not sure still as effective as annabelle.

Xgenre
16-02-2020, 01:02 PM
If you watch Chinese movies, you should walk around wearing a red underwear over your head. If the ghost appears in front of you, hold your breath till the ghost disappear. :D:D:D

hubber28
17-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Interestingly I can’t wait to see how things turn out. Frankly I have a scary cat side which love to read and venture such eerie creepy. Kinda like adrenaline rush and I quite get enjoy of that.

Many ppl having different opinion of such things but TS hoping to set some resolution and help for these unknowns.

My bottom line is respect the unknowns, in turn will not be bother. Imagine my mother in law living alone in 3-rooms and we visit her a couple of time per week. No Buddha or deity in house - took her to cruise and past by a church house and she says the ships ppl worshipping “guan yin Ma”. But actually it’s a picture of Virgin Mary.

My mum in law although she less knowledgeable and unknown but she comment to respect all religions and the unknowns. That’s how she able to live alone peacefully.

I just wonder TS u have any close fren or family member who are use to this kind of unknown and not afraid also? If have, invite them to see how they feel about that room. Let them experience it and see their reply.

hubber28
25-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Too bad he died in 1997.

Woshishen
25-02-2020, 11:37 PM
put 7 big black dogs in your house.

nitecrawllerr
27-02-2020, 05:02 PM
put 7 big black dogs in your house.

So what will happen?:D

FreebiezWanker
27-02-2020, 06:07 PM