PDA

View Full Version : Account/number "cannot be verified" by agency?

bonkus
30-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Hi all!

Newbie here, so I was checking out the FL Domes and texted the agency for booking but he says my phone number cannot be verified. He then suggests to me that if I make any bookings in future with other agencies in this dome let him know and he will check with them.

So what does it mean by "verify"? Like an operations thing where they verify that you are a legit user of the forum or verify in the system that this nick is indeed a registered account in the forum?

His suggestion and subsequent replies were particularly helpful in aiding my understanding of this verification process and I as a tech guy am very curious how this works, appreciate any help in advance!

sammyboyfor
31-01-2020, 08:15 AM
Hi all!

Newbie here, so I was checking out the FL Domes and texted the agency for booking but he says my phone number cannot be verified. He then suggests to me that if I make any bookings in future with other agencies in this dome let him know and he will check with them.

So what does it mean by "verify"? Like an operations thing where they verify that you are a legit user of the forum or verify in the system that this nick is indeed a registered account in the forum?

His suggestion and subsequent replies were particularly helpful in aiding my understanding of this verification process and I as a tech guy am very curious how this works, appreciate any help in advance!

The agency wants to make sure you are a genuine customer and not an undercover cop.

They do this by checking your history in this forum.

Because you have zero history here they are afraid to take your booking so they are trying to pass the risk to some other OKT.

Hen8888
04-02-2020, 06:16 PM
I faced the same problem man. So if none of the agency wishes to take up, then how to have actions? Newbie too!