PDA

View Full Version : Will the Wuhan Virus stop you from chionging?

Pages : [1] 2

classifiedman
30-01-2020, 09:21 AM
How safe do you think the WLs are?

I'm more of a JM thai joint patron so I'm afraid if they might be serving chinese labourers who are at higher risk?

Ghostimage
30-01-2020, 09:25 AM
If you put it that way actually the whole of geylang also not safe. China workers also got visit other lorong like lorong 18 or 16. Especially CNY period, because most local bai nian but foreign worker very free. China house also close, so thai house got visited the most.

Fat Fatt
30-01-2020, 10:46 AM
If you put it that way actually the whole of geylang also not safe. China workers also got visit other lorong like lorong 18 or 16. Especially CNY period, because most local bai nian but foreign worker very free. China house also close, so thai house got visited the most.

I think it is all about probability.

Out of the 10 confirmed case, there is another 70 case pending tests.
We won’t know which places these 80 people went, who else they come in contact and then which would come in contact with the WL. Not necessary through a GL customer.

It could be through a hairdresser to the WL, massage therapist (yes WL do go massage as their back hurts from constant pounding from us haha), waiters from Restaurants which WL patronize, etc.

Probability is low, it’s the same as kena 4D in reverse. No one wants to be the unlucky one

Dignified69
30-01-2020, 11:02 AM
There is a reason why God gave us big head and small head. Forget Geylang, let's all hide under our beds with two bottles of sanitiser and two face masks......Man up people!

Dignified69
30-01-2020, 11:29 AM
Lets be smart and sensible

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/additional-precautionary-measures-to-minimise-risk-of-community-spread-in-singapore

Remaining cautious and calm

11. There is so far no evidence of community spread in Singapore. However there is international evidence of growing infection among Hubei residents and those who have visited the province. We are therefore taking further precautions to reduce the risk of community spread in Singapore, and to protect Singaporeans. The Taskforce will continue to monitor the situation and take further steps as needed, depending on how the situation develops.

12. Meanwhile, Singaporeans can play their part by being socially responsible and practising good personal hygiene habits. Singaporeans are reminded to wash their hands regularly. Those who are unwell should wear a mask and see a doctor immediately. However, there is no general necessity to wear a mask if you are well.

13. We urge Singaporeans to remain calm, and to refer to official sources such as the MOH website or subscribe to the gov.sg WhatsApp, to get the latest updates on the situation.

MINISTRY OF HEALTH
28 JANUARY 2020

bongker
30-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Coming to think of it, the Wuhan virus is actually nothing spectacular compared to common cold. The people who had passed a away are either elderly or had some other diseases that caused the unfortunate deaths.

I think more people are getting stress related illness not Wuhan virus itself 😂

happykrabi
30-01-2020, 12:35 PM
if i am sober YES, if a little alcohol NO!

simplygreen
30-01-2020, 02:03 PM
I will stop going for the time being not because how deadly the Coronavirus is. Unlike HIV, the novel Coronavirus is considered as a public emergency by most countries now. Image one of the WLs you visited got it. The gov will trace down all the customers patronized that shop and quarantine them. Imagine how embarrassing if you are one of them.

saabking
30-01-2020, 03:07 PM
I will stop going for the time being not because how deadly the Coronavirus is. Unlike HIV, the novel Coronavirus is considered as a public emergency by most countries now. Image one of the WLs you visited got it. The gov will trace down all the customers patronized that shop and quarantine them. Imagine how embarrassing if you are one of them.

Especially easy to trace for frequent flyers who call to book lol

Dignified69
30-01-2020, 03:57 PM

This is called being somewhat sensible and smart. The real danger is not the virus or the illness but our standing with our families. We cannot say that we are horny guys who don't get enough or any at home and our biology drives us to eat out.

That said, starting a sentence with imagine really gets my goat. How about imagining that you are eating pussy and the girl gets the runs and shits all over the punters face and forces him to eat it. Then what? Or imagine the girl went nuts and bit your didi lobotomising you.....the list of 'imagine' scenarios is unending.

That said my real question to the right honourable bro simplygreen is 'for how long will you stop going?

I need food, water, shelter and DFK to survive. I got deep heart felt french kissing, tongue fighting, pussy licking and came twice yesterday. I can hold out for a week, but what after that.....gah!

simplygreen
30-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Especially easy to trace for frequent flyers who call to book lol
Yes, but it’s just a matter of time even if you’re just one time walk-in. So many CCTVs around nowadays and records of your locations from mobile base stations. No where to hide if they want to trace you down.

Dignified69
30-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Yes, but it’s just a matter of time even if you’re just one time walk-in. So many CCTVs around nowadays and records of your locations from mobile base stations. No where to hide if they want to trace you down.

No doubt, if gaaahment want to trace, for sure can. Still the bros who will refrain, just asking for how long? One week? One month? The longest I did without feminine love was for 7 months....once upon a time ;)

naan1974
30-01-2020, 04:48 PM
so ang pai now no queue? :D

bongker
30-01-2020, 05:10 PM
so ang pai now no queue? :D

The opportunists are never afraid lol

Dignified69
30-01-2020, 05:34 PM
The opportunists are never afraid lol

Not opportunist - just smart and sensible people using your their big head as their maker intended them to do.

Dignified69
30-01-2020, 05:37 PM
Big boss Sammy bro....what is your view ... to Cheong or hide under mattress and PCC? Thanks

saabking
30-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Case 12 stayed in Hotel 81 Princess at L12!

Stay vigilant

swapnil
30-01-2020, 11:34 PM

Stay vigilant

I know - her hotel choices include sentosa and geyland - seems quite odd

Tchen99
31-01-2020, 12:29 AM
Case #12 from MOH website:

Prior to hospital admission, the case stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa (10 Artillery Avenue), Hotel 81 Princess (21 Lorong 12 Geylang) and Home Suite View Hotel (12 Lorong 12 Geylang). She indicated that she had visited Orchard Road and Geylang

Kerstin12
31-01-2020, 12:56 AM
Hello everyone I am new here and I really enjoy this forum.

Shinya123
31-01-2020, 05:58 AM
Case #12 from MOH website:

Prior to hospital admission, the case stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa (10 Artillery Avenue), Hotel 81 Princess (21 Lorong 12 Geylang) and Home Suite View Hotel (12 Lorong 12 Geylang). She indicated that she had visited Orchard Road and Geylang

Sound like FL or ML. Jialat

saabking
31-01-2020, 07:29 AM
Global emergency!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/30/world/asia/coronavirus-china.html

Fat Fatt
31-01-2020, 08:33 AM
Sound like FL or ML. Jialat

Same thoughts I had, why will this woman moves hotel within stay in Singapore?

Shinya123
31-01-2020, 09:52 AM
Same thoughts I had, why will this woman moves hotel within stay in Singapore?

Yes bro. Especially the two hotels in Geylang. Take care all bros

Tchen99
31-01-2020, 10:29 AM
She also went to hospital three days after developing symptoms - according to MOH website. Not sure why she waited so long.

naan1974
31-01-2020, 10:38 AM
I know - her hotel choices include sentosa and geyland - seems quite odd

After spending and enjoying in Sentosa, she started worked
but unfortunately ...

unfit
31-01-2020, 02:00 PM

Stay vigilant

The 12th confirmed case is a 37 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan who arrived in Singapore with her family on 22 January. She is currently warded in an isolation room at the NCID.

The case reported that she was asymptomatic during her flight to Singapore. She subsequently developed symptoms on 26 January. She took a taxi to Tan Tock Seng Hospital on 29 January, and was classified as a suspect case and immediately isolated at NCID. Subsequent test results confirmed Wuhan coronavirus infection on 29 January at about 11pm.

Prior to hospital admission, the case stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa (10 Artillery Avenue), Hotel 81 Princess (21 Lorong 12 Geylang) and Home Suite View Hotel (12 Lorong 12 Geylang). She indicated that she had visited Orchard Road and Geylang, and had travelled by taxi. The risk of infection from transient contact, such as on public transport or in public places, is assessed to be low.

saabking
31-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Dangerous time! If customer go try other legal house then jialat

The 12th confirmed case is a 37 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan who arrived in Singapore with her family on 22 January. She is currently warded in an isolation room at the NCID.

The case reported that she was asymptomatic during her flight to Singapore. She subsequently developed symptoms on 26 January. She took a taxi to Tan Tock Seng Hospital on 29 January, and was classified as a suspect case and immediately isolated at NCID. Subsequent test results confirmed Wuhan coronavirus infection on 29 January at about 11pm.

Prior to hospital admission, the case stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa (10 Artillery Avenue), Hotel 81 Princess (21 Lorong 12 Geylang) and Home Suite View Hotel (12 Lorong 12 Geylang). She indicated that she had visited Orchard Road and Geylang, and had travelled by taxi. The risk of infection from transient contact, such as on public transport or in public places, is assessed to be low.

unfit
31-01-2020, 02:53 PM
Dangerous time! If customer go try other legal house then jialat

customers getting lesser now

be safe than sorry

saabking
31-01-2020, 02:56 PM
customers getting lesser now

be safe than sorry

wI’ll be lesser when they implement measures like putting down NRIC like in the SARS days

unfit
31-01-2020, 03:47 PM
wI’ll be lesser when they implement measures like putting down NRIC like in the SARS days

not worth the risk :)

TheIdesOfMarch
31-01-2020, 09:51 PM
I long stopped supporting PRC houses in GL due to my dislike for China/PRC girls and boycotting Chinese goods/services/people wherever possible, especially the type that would work in places like GL. Now with this Wuhan virus thing and the "unique" case of the 12th confirmed case, it's one more reason to stay away from PRC people, male and female alike.

Fat Fatt
01-02-2020, 12:14 AM
not worth the risk :)

Wow senior bro
You also staying away temporary?

unfit
01-02-2020, 01:18 AM
Wow senior bro
You also staying away temporary?

was there yesterday and okt said lesser walk in customer

especially the release of lorong 12 confirm 12th case

new91day
01-02-2020, 10:39 AM

That is true, I agree. Regardless of choices, practice of personal hygiene is utmost importance. If feeling ill, please go and see a doctor.

Shinya123
01-02-2020, 12:34 PM
Time and space. It is about whether want to take the risk or not.

unfit
01-02-2020, 01:52 PM
That is true, I agree. Regardless of choices, practice of personal hygiene is utmost importance. If feeling ill, please go and see a doctor.

while fucking the girl...she said no DFK safer but she did bbbj :eek:

for the moment better be safe than sorry ;)

no point taking risk becos of TiKoness:cool:

wishing all my fellow samsters here healthy always :p

shitty_pants
02-02-2020, 11:04 AM
while fucking the girl...she said no DFK safer but she did bbbj :eek:

for the moment better be safe than sorry ;)

no point taking risk becos of TiKoness:cool:

wishing all my fellow samsters here healthy always :p

Yah man. Health more impt. If really wanna or need to go bonk, maybe don't do bbbj? :p

omnia
02-02-2020, 11:15 AM

This appears to be irrational fear.

The only one's in any immediate danger would be those who came in direct contact with this 12th case patient.

Same principle applies to cases 1 to 11 and 13 to 18 pending other potential new cases. And that would be in various locations over Singapore like Woodlands and even Sentosa.

saabking
02-02-2020, 11:58 AM

The only one's in any immediate danger would be those who came in direct contact with this 12th case patient.

Same principle applies to cases 1 to 11 and 13 to 18 pending other potential new cases. And that would be in various locations over Singapore like Woodlands and even Sentosa.

Calculated higher risk because bros here suspect case 12 is a FL ; who probably serve other GL chiongsters while she was infected

These chiongsters likely to go GL legal WL too

Then vicious cycle of transmission can happen

omnia
02-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Calculated higher risk because bros here suspect case 12 is a FL ; who probably serve other GL chiongsters while she was infected

Regardless of whether case 12 is an FL, those in direct contact with her would probably be traced by the authorities, thereafter quarantined.

From SARs days, the authorities have their ways to trace and have probably improved on this front as well.

Furthermore, once case 12 was publicly disclosed, assuming she was indeed an FL, it is likely her "chiongsters" would be aware of this as well and I hardly think chionging would be on their mind thereafter.

Risks are there no doubt, but not as high as some make it out to be at the moment.

Dignified69
02-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Regardless of whether case 12 is an FL, those in direct contact with her would probably be traced by the authorities, thereafter quarantined.

From SARs days, the authorities have their ways to trace and have probably improved on this front as well.

Furthermore, once case 12 was publicly disclosed, assuming she was indeed an FL, it is likely her "chiongsters" would be aware of this as well and I hardly think chionging would be on their mind thereafter.

Risks are there no doubt, but not as high as some make it out to be at the moment.

Thanks for injecting some rationality into the discussion.

unfit
02-02-2020, 01:40 PM

have to stay home cos oc also not working ;)

awaiting for your new heads up :p

Kung Hei Fatt Choy :D

SadLoser
02-02-2020, 02:09 PM
I drove down to GL to take a look yesterday. 1669 outside packed with Mercs and BMWs. inside only left 1 gal, all the other gals working. seems like business still brisk :cool:

went over to 2033 and the carpark also got many cars! no gals sitting around too, cos all working. wanted to outcall but the few gals i have in mind either not working or got customer at the moment. seems like Wuhan virus still does deter horny bros from getting their sexisfaction

unfit
02-02-2020, 02:11 PM
are these customers from wuhan :eek:

SadLoser
02-02-2020, 02:12 PM
i am quite curious during the SARs period in 2003, was GL very quiet? did people avoid calling cheekons during that period. any senior bros here can recall?

for now i can say Wuhan virus has minimal impact on GL. the few houses which i dropped by yesterday were still business as usual

SadLoser
02-02-2020, 02:14 PM
are these customers from wuhan :eek:

no la dun think so. all the car plates are local numbers

anyway i think PRC customers form a small percentage of cat150 customers. in all my years here, i see majority of cat150 customers are local men haha. correct me if i am wrong

unfit
02-02-2020, 02:45 PM
no la dun think so. all the car plates are local numbers

anyway i think PRC customers form a small percentage of cat150 customers. in all my years here, i see majority of cat150 customers are local men haha. correct me if i am wrong

after 2 weeks see how...am waiting for my DaiGor heads up ;)

prevention better than cure :)

anyway oc watching so no go :p

thundergod22001
02-02-2020, 02:48 PM
after 2 weeks see how...am waiting for my DaiGor heads up ;)

prevention better than cure :)

anyway oc watching so no go :p

bro,

u keep saying OC and CO, what does these two mean? please enlighten.,....

unfit
02-02-2020, 02:55 PM
bro,

u keep saying OC and CO, what does these two mean? please enlighten.,....

officer commanding cum commanding officer (wife or gf or fb or lover) person that deters your movement chart activity ;)

pakpak2001
02-02-2020, 03:58 PM
How safe do you think the WLs are?
I'm more of a JM thai joint patron so I'm afraid if they might be serving chinese labourers who are at higher risk?
================================================== ========
drink more wine (those with high alcohol content) as alcohol kill germs
u should also shake it more so that germs all come out

Shinya123
02-02-2020, 04:19 PM
I drove past Lor 16 but not dare to Cheong.

RedTigers
02-02-2020, 04:30 PM
Better stay away from Geylang and Chinatown for the time being. Play safe cheong safe ;)

Shinya123
02-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Better wait and see first until the situation stabilised with no more increase in cases.

simnon
02-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Was there on saturday and the lorongs looks deserted.
Surprisingly, I went to thai house L8 43 and only 3 WL in the tank around 2 pm, seems business as usual for this house.

Was in KL over the CNY and you can see only chinese from adult to children wear mask, no malay or indian with face mask in the shopping malls
Only reason is malay and indian too poor to buy face mask.
Watson shop face mask was sold out in one of the shopping mall I visited.

Dignified69
03-02-2020, 02:32 AM
In these difficult times, may the good lord watch over our gals from Geylang who have gone home. May the lord protect these gals and their loved ones. Amen!

Ray06
03-02-2020, 02:43 PM
i am quite curious during the SARs period in 2003, was GL very quiet? did people avoid calling cheekons during that period. any senior bros here can recall?

for now i can say Wuhan virus has minimal impact on GL. the few houses which i dropped by yesterday were still business as usual

In 2003, I still continue with HC/Spa, no issues.
Don't know about GL.

bongker
03-02-2020, 03:08 PM
Was in KL over the CNY and you can see only chinese from adult to children wear mask

Chinese confirm die die by Wuhan virus lor. I mean look at the statistics, the dead ones all Chinese. Makes sense Chinese wear masks.

tnuc
04-02-2020, 04:30 PM
I have abstained from cheonging since news of the virus started.

After about 4-5 weeks. I find it increasingly hard to control my urges

Feels like my balls going to burst and explode from all the cum inside.

Tchen99
04-02-2020, 06:31 PM
As of 4 February 2020, 2 pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed six additional cases of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infection in Singapore. Four of these cases involve human-to-human transmission in Singapore. Eighteen confirmed cases were earlier announced by MOH.

Tchen99
04-02-2020, 06:32 PM
https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/confirmed-cases-of-local-transmission-of-novel-coronavirus-infection-in-singapore

saabking
04-02-2020, 06:41 PM
As of 4 February 2020, 2 pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed six additional cases of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infection in Singapore. Four of these cases involve human-to-human transmission in Singapore. Eighteen confirmed cases were earlier announced by MOH.

Probably more to come from those who have engaged case#12?

SunZhi
04-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Refrain from Chionging now. 留的生命在,不怕没妓玩。

Rally
04-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Hows the situation at geyland now? Is it really deserted due to the virus? Feel like going down tml but haven really decide yet. On a second thought those gals currently at geyland nv go bk china during the virus outbreak time.

saabking
04-02-2020, 07:40 PM
Hows the situation at geyland now? Is it really deserted due to the virus? Feel like going down tml but haven really decide yet. On a second thought those gals currently at geyland nv go bk china during the virus outbreak time.

If no biz will be forced to go back

SunZhi
04-02-2020, 07:45 PM
If no biz will be forced to go back

They should do discount, e.g. $150 for 90mins

Rally
04-02-2020, 07:51 PM

Haha. We all wish that will happen.

Apollo
04-02-2020, 08:57 PM

support the proposal :D

Shinya123
04-02-2020, 09:52 PM
I feel like cheonging but scare kenna the virus and kenna traced. Also not dare to visit my regular MLs. I miss some of them. Sad.

pete_the_fish
05-02-2020, 12:26 PM

the streets might be deserted but certainly not the houses.....went inside the house thought will see full tank but all 1/2 empty:D

SunZhi
05-02-2020, 01:07 PM
the streets might be deserted but certainly not the houses.....went inside the house thought will see full tank but all 1/2 empty:D

1. no stock to replenished
2. WL choose not to work during this critical period

hccheonger
05-02-2020, 01:32 PM
No commercial sex for the moment. We don't know (don't think they will know too) whom they engaged sex with before us. Best is to pcc for now.

So many Wuhan around. Play safe and have fun :D

ccrayne
05-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Better don’t park your car at the front of the brothel. CCTV everywhere .....

obscenek2
05-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Will refrain until the virus down now. Afraid that the implications of quarantine after chiong-ing

ahboyboy
05-02-2020, 05:27 PM
not just wuhuan anymore, even from other province also not safe,

December period virus already spread among china to overseas. stronger immune system show symptom late , weaker immune system show early symptom.

unfit
05-02-2020, 07:24 PM
lesser girls and customers

Hunter619
05-02-2020, 07:26 PM
Can cut the price down by half $30-$40

unfit
05-02-2020, 07:37 PM
girls rather rest in bunk

no point taking risk

pete_the_fish
06-02-2020, 01:16 PM
jialat...last week cheong liao this week got flu....sibeh scared now....:o

naan1974
06-02-2020, 02:06 PM
jialat...last week cheong liao this week got flu....sibeh scared now....:o

Really meh , pls shr which hse which gal then :eek:

Fat Fatt
06-02-2020, 02:16 PM
Can cut the price down by half $30-$40

I think there will be 2 person interested to speak to you. Gogeylang and JuicyG

Dignified69
06-02-2020, 02:36 PM

Bro Fat Fatt, this can be construed to be a threat issued by you to the right honourable member of this esteemed forum :eek:

DPOWER
06-02-2020, 04:10 PM

Wahahahahahahaha :))

saabking
06-02-2020, 09:00 PM

Heard that case 30 s suspiciously unrelated to any other previous cases

unfit
06-02-2020, 09:55 PM
Heard that case 29 is suspiciously unrelated to any sources!

medical in confidence therefore classified 🤐🤐🤐

what you posted earlier about Lorong 12 case was hot topic among okts ;)

NottyMonkey
07-02-2020, 09:42 AM
Maybe MOH should post pics of the infected?

klss
07-02-2020, 11:46 AM
What’s ETA? Lol

saabking
07-02-2020, 12:41 PM
medical in confidence therefore classified 🤐🤐🤐

what you posted earlier about Lorong 12 case was hot topic among okts ;)

When DOrSCON turns orange - probably temperature taking and NRIC registration required at houses for contact tracing

unfit
07-02-2020, 12:51 PM
When DOrSCON turns orange - probably temperature taking and NRIC registration required at houses for contact tracing

by then I suppose no more daredevil will go already

more girls going red bean soup

saabking
07-02-2020, 01:12 PM
by then I suppose no more daredevil will go already

more girls going red bean soup

Then we can invite girls out for dessert lol

iphone1s
07-02-2020, 01:23 PM

They can't be seen outside with customers. It's against their protocol set by garhmen :D

unfit
07-02-2020, 01:40 PM

will cook for them green bean soup tomorrow ;)

good idea :p

JuicyG
07-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Just wanted to tell you there are 2 people here at SBF whose postings made my eyes painful so whenever these 2 people write anything, I just skip their postings and move on to read the next one!

I think your brain kenna screwed liao. Keep posting ppl posts and Tok nonsense. Me dun knoe LOL or feel sad for u de. No need to remind other ppl u ignore gogeylang or my posts lah. KNN, U act like an idiot de. :)

apojaja
07-02-2020, 03:32 PM

Bro, this 2 account is the same person lah. They always post in the same thread minutes after one another supporting "each other", like a dog licking its own asshole. When he type on juicyg he type in a broken retarded way as if can mask the fact that he using his own clone to support himself. Probably think people as stupid as he is.

What’s ETA? Lol

Soon lah. Juicyg/gogeylang is a dog that is most loyal to bro Dpower. Whenever bro D whistle, they come barking le. Sometimes they respond to me/bro badbird and turgid as well, but not as loyal. Should be coming soon :D

When they do, do me a favor, dont quote their bullshit. Have them on ignore but if you quote them i can see. Then cannot unsee liao, eyes will pain.

apojaja
07-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Woah piang, it came barking as I was typing LOL.

JuicyG
07-02-2020, 10:50 PM

I think the real doggy is u lah. U always sar ka the DPower clown de. U two like to lick each other ass hole until shiok shiok. Snr brudda Joker88 saw your 2 nonsense posts in cat150 thread hor, and ask u two clowns to stop. He also asked u two clowns to fuck and lick like gays in PM if u like as no one wanna see u two clowns lick and suck each other ass hole & cock lor. U remember BOH? U Tok big lah, go to nanjing to fuck YIYi?! Dun bomb here and there lah. Me didn’t born yesterday u knoe?! U sama sama like that DPower clown de. Come in to boast and show off. Hehehe:)

DPOWER
07-02-2020, 11:21 PM

This CNY is the most sian one. Its good to have some barkings.

I always feel very fun when the dogs bark, though i dont know WTF are they barkings. But really making me LMAO to get to know they are barking. I always smile when i see the names.

I am really not keen on these scumbags. My time is spent on things that bring me Yusoff and enjoyment that enriches me in the bright and dark sides.

Long time ago, ex yah yah already showed me some wechat addresses, wechat messages and told me many stories. 有人就有江湖. So far, i keep quiet and act ignorant only. 真真假假 假假真真 hahahaha

I always not having enough time to sleep. So a wise use of my time is always something i always remind myself.

When i visited my Malaysia's friends, their neighbour's dogs always bark....these dogs and those dogs make no difference to me, lol

JuicyG
07-02-2020, 11:42 PM
Brudda botak Head, izzit boh? Ex ya ya 2047 also show me past wechat message and tell me many many bout u de! U believe boh? She said those thing u FR are bull shit de. Mei Le 2033 hate u most. Same for Yue Jia. Hehehe :)

This CNY is the most sian one. Its good to have some barkings.

I always feel very fun when the dogs bark, though i dont know WTF are they barkings. But really making me LMAO to get to know they are barking. I always smile when i see the names.

I am really not keen on these scumbags. My time is spent on things that bring me Yusoff and enjoyment that enriches me in the bright and dark sides.

Long time ago, ex yah yah already showed me some wechat addresses, wechat messages and told me many stories. 有人就有江湖. So far, i keep quiet and act ignorant only. 真真假假 假假真真 hahahaha

I always not having enough time to sleep. So a wise use of my time is always something i always remind myself.

When i visited my Malaysia's friends, their neighbour's dogs always bark....these dogs and those dogs make no difference to me, lol

JuicyG
07-02-2020, 11:46 PM

That’s why I can said u are the number two bull shit if DPower is number 1. KNN, If u cover my post, why u can see the post came barking?! U lie also dun knoe how to lie. U are another big liar lah! I can see thru u! Dun boast that u go china fuck YiYi lah. Hehehe:)

samdiy
08-02-2020, 01:41 AM

Stay vigilant
No wonder went with Viet girl who so happened to lose her mobile the night before.They insisted on getting( FOR CONTACT TRACING PURPOSES???) otherwise no room rental allowed.Heng ah!

They suggested going to H81 Cherry nearby (I said no carpark there leh) .So lady say can leave car parked at Princess and walk over to Cherry.Surprisingly Cherry's rooms nicely renovated got mirror on side wall some more! Shiok!

Shinya123
08-02-2020, 03:44 PM
My third week out of action. How is Geylang scene now?

gogeylang
09-02-2020, 02:07 AM
Bro, this 2 account is the same person lah. They always post in the same thread minutes after one another supporting "each other", like a dog licking its own asshole. When he type on juicyg he type in a broken retarded way as if can mask the fact that he using his own clone to support himself. Probably think people as stupid as he is.

Soon lah. Juicyg/gogeylang is a dog that is most loyal to bro Dpower. Whenever bro D whistle, they come barking le. Sometimes they respond to me/bro badbird and turgid as well, but not as loyal. Should be coming soon :D

When they do, do me a favor, dont quote their bullshit. Have them on ignore but if you quote them i can see. Then cannot unsee liao, eyes will pain.

This is what you figured out? If you say so.

gogeylang
09-02-2020, 02:08 AM
Hello Fat Fatt / Dignified69 / lengfeng / baotohk / unfit / DPOWER / apojaja:

Just wanted to tell you there are 2 people here at SBF whose postings made my eyes painful so whenever these 2 people write anything, I just skip their postings and move on to read the next one!

but you still read. Please slap your own face somemore Mr GST King. HAHAHAHAHAHA

gogeylang
09-02-2020, 02:11 AM
Hello Everyone:

saabking goes Geylang regularly so he was only joking when he said invite girls out for dessert.

I’m pretty sure he knows WLs are not allowed to visit pubs, ktvs, niteclubs, etc, solicit for biz, advertised their services, meet customers outside the brothels, etc.

They also have to do covered only BJ and can't go out with customers. The only thing that you can be sure about is that you're the GST KING. Do residents of Pulau Ubin get discount on the boat ride to the main land? hahahahahahaha

gogeylang
09-02-2020, 02:17 AM

What some peoole say online, they dare not say irl. No shame. Undoubtedly many bizs are affected and adjustments are required. Hotels and eateries will take a hit as ppl stay home.

But to go into any restaurant and say you should get a 30% discount because of the virus...no money don't eat. But we all know Ah Peks are the shameless type. Next topic: when can we recieve GST voucher? I don't talk to such ppl...I laugh my ass off.

gogeylang
09-02-2020, 03:50 AM
Hello Fat Fatt / Dignified69 / lengfeng / baotohk / unfit / DPOWER / apojaja:

It's gd u list all the Ah Peks together so we all know who belongs to the gang of clowns who like to lick each other's ass. Although it would not be fair to include Fat Fatt in this list of retards. You can replace him with BigBadBird and Joker88. Then you get the Ah Pek All Star team.:)

kelveto
09-02-2020, 06:52 AM
I feel like cheonging but scare kenna the virus and kenna traced. Also not dare to visit my regular MLs. I miss some of them. Sad.

No need to worry about contact tracing. You write or don't write, all the brothels got cameras to zoom on your face in the seating area and walking up stairs area...l

Shinya123
09-02-2020, 07:42 AM
I wonder why people zap you for nothing in this forum. Who is this Colin Liew?

Shinya123
09-02-2020, 08:02 AM
The Colin Liew who zapped me. Can you tell me what have I said or done which have upset you. Kamsia

ahha2011
09-02-2020, 11:36 AM
I think when this ordeal is over, I will need to go for 3 hours bang..haha

bongker
09-02-2020, 12:56 PM
My hands are too tired already. I guess I am too afraid of getting contact traced to the lady; not so much of the virus itself :D I hope this whole situation is over soon.

darkvision
09-02-2020, 04:34 PM
1669 today rest? Any one know when resume again?

Petesee5
09-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Will stop going for a while I although I admit is very difficult. Got WeChat of girls so can ask for updates when safe to go back. But I feel best leave it for a week or so until this virus thing blows over.

unfit
09-02-2020, 05:11 PM
1669 today rest? Any one know when resume again?

1610 and 1667 closed as well

16W12 closed for one week

saabking
09-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Will stop going for a while I although I admit is very difficult. Got WeChat of girls so can ask for updates when safe to go back. But I feel best leave it for a week or so until this virus thing blows over.

It wouldn’t go away in a week -experts expected to peak in 6-8 weeks - so it is still early days

bonkning
09-02-2020, 08:07 PM
I wonder why people zap you for nothing in this forum. Who is this Colin Liew?
hes the 1 who goes ard zapping for fun. dun worry you are fine

iphone1s
09-02-2020, 08:09 PM

Jialat! 3 houses close liao! Shocked!

saabking
09-02-2020, 08:14 PM

may be got suspected cases so they close to stay low profile? Or nay be biz not do good OKT don’t want to risk the gals after Dorscon turned orange

But experts suggest it would still be early days so closing 1 week may not help much

Shinya123
09-02-2020, 08:57 PM
hes the 1 who goes ard zapping for fun. dun worry you are fine

Thanks bro.

unfit
09-02-2020, 09:45 PM

4 including 1669

unfit
09-02-2020, 09:46 PM
may be got suspected cases so they close to stay low profile? Or nay be biz not do good OKT don’t want to risk the gals after Dorscon turned orange

But experts suggest it would still be early days so closing 1 week may not help much

most girls attn c bunk now

jesskel
09-02-2020, 10:11 PM
alamak can go where chiong now?:confused:

saabking
09-02-2020, 10:56 PM
most girls attn c bunk now

All over-reacting to orange?

thundergod22001
09-02-2020, 11:06 PM
rightfully, end of this month should have new blood coming in.........

iphone1s
09-02-2020, 11:09 PM

rightfully, end of this month should have new blood coming in.........

Wonder if the samsters will cheong in to horde the WLs. :p:D

unfit
09-02-2020, 11:56 PM
All over-reacting to orange?

two fl of lorong 12 were mistaken as infected wls

That's why false alarm inside the gl wl group chat

wl more worried than customers

thundergod22001
10-02-2020, 12:21 AM
https://www.qantas.com/us/en/travel-...ronavirus.html

Hello thundergod22001:

Rightfully, end of this month should have new blood coming in but Singapore’s Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) will cease to issue visas to customers holding Peoples Republic of China passports so sad to say no new chick for GL for the time being!

china stilll in winter now......few months to reach summer....the wuhan virus scare of sun......

unfit
10-02-2020, 01:23 AM
china stilll in winter now......few months to reach summer....the wuhan virus scare of sun......

if sun can cease then no community spread in sg liao loh

pscpscpsc2
10-02-2020, 01:41 AM
4 including 1669

Heard 5th one closing for one wk..

Shinya123
10-02-2020, 06:16 AM
Few more new cases. Spreading is happening. Better stay away for a while. Stay safe all bros.

saabking
10-02-2020, 07:09 AM

How to horde? Book whole day for exclusive attention lol?

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 07:58 AM
:eek:Few more new cases. Spreading is happening. Better stay away for a while. Stay safe all bros.

:eek: how u know? Any confirmed WL is infected?

Shinya123
10-02-2020, 08:55 AM
:eek:

:eek: how u know? Any confirmed WL is infected?

Not WL la bro. Some cases elsewhere not traced to any source.

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 09:06 AM
Few more new cases. Spreading is happening. Better stay away for a while. Stay safe all bros.

So if you are saying is not from WL, then what are you asking us to stay away for a while? :confused:

Shinya123
10-02-2020, 09:21 AM
So if you are saying is not from WL, then what are you asking us to stay away for a while? :confused:

Because we do not know where and how it will spread. I mean I better stay away for a while.

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 09:23 AM
Because we do not know where and how it will spread. I mean I better stay away for a while.

Stay away from city Hall? Stay away from sentosa? Stay away from facebook? Stay away from sammyboy forum? Stay away from home?

pakpak2001
10-02-2020, 12:33 PM
================================================== =========
2 china massage girls (ppc & amk) call me complain no biz 新加坡男人死去哪了?
+ why singapore man no balls?
i tell them thet the girls not worth for us to die for
they so angry f me knn

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 12:37 PM
they so angry f me knn

hahahahaha! so funny! I also duno should i cheong. :D

naan1974
10-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by pakpak2001
they so angry f me knn

LOL! Truth hurts

Chopsumbong
10-02-2020, 03:12 PM
Will just be visiting my indian regular for now

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 03:14 PM
Will just be visiting my indian regular for now

Indian from desker? :eek:

trans5425
10-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Can anyone confirm?

I heard from my fellow taxi drivers that case #42 the Bangladeshi admitted to visiting GL in the days prior to his becoming sick. He had gone with several of his Kaki Bukit dormatory mates to Mustafa Centre and adjourn to GL afterwards. They split to various houses in GL and he took a WL at JM14 for 25 min session. He had also gone solo to JM14 during the CNY holidays making 3 consecutive trips there.

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Can anyone confirm?

I heard from my fellow taxi drivers that case #42 the Bangladeshi admitted to visiting GL in the days prior to his becoming sick. He had gone with several of his Kaki Bukit dormatory mates to Mustafa Centre and adjourn to GL afterwards. They split to various houses in GL and he took a WL at JM14 for 25 min session. He had also gone solo to JM14 during the CNY holidays making 3 consecutive trips there.

Opps!!! don't think can confirm but this sounds scary! wanted to go GL now but don't dare to go liao!

Clicking to confirm my pornhub subscription!

edwardgreene
10-02-2020, 05:46 PM
1 stopped going a week ago.

The news has confirmed this as airboene already.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/china-confirms-coronavirus-is-airborne/ar-BBZOXg2

Today our financial district hit also.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-10/singapore-braces-as-coronavirus-cases-emerge-in-financial-center

unfit
10-02-2020, 06:24 PM
If this is true

AV sure closed geylang for 14 days quarantine

Siao liao lah

Working girls very scared and stressed

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Opps. Quarantine GL, akan datang.....

unfit
10-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Opps. Quarantine GL, akan datang.....

Guess probability very high :(

iphone1s
10-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Anti vice also quite happy. Cos all the men siam, the illegal WL no money earn, they also go back lol :D

Shinya123
10-02-2020, 06:41 PM
they so angry f me knn

I also Kenna scolded by my regular ML said I kiasi. Haha.

unfit
10-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Not kiasi is sungsi

Community spread no joke

gogeylang
10-02-2020, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about the WLs. Just take a few mths off and resurface somewhere else in the world to ply their trade once the virus blows over. Anyway, most of them had no plans to stay long. And if Geylang never re-opens again, it also won't be missed by too many. As it is, it continues to shrink in size and stature. Nothing much to cry over.

I worry that some of my favourite restaurants may not be able to rough out a few months of empty tables as people dine in. That would be a real pity and sad.

thundergod22001
10-02-2020, 11:16 PM

at least reduce some damage.......i heard the death in china is much higher than what it pubished to the world.....a lot of pple queue up to see doctor, but not enough bed,medicine and doctor, hence they die on the spot before treatment.....

in this case, china authority willl say this is not related to cononavirus, they die perhaps due to other illness :o,

ahha2011
11-02-2020, 06:36 AM
Scared.. before I busy with work to now virus, I have not been going.. think sperm shooting through my 7 holes

DPOWER
11-02-2020, 07:38 AM
Scared.. before I busy with work to now virus, I have not been going.. think sperm shooting through my 7 holes

Lol, i went yesterday , 1 hr session. One of the best sex in GL ever encountered. All the hard thrustings and deep grindings on a voluptuous C boobs WL :)

I am inducing your blood and semen to ooze out from the 8th hole :))

ahha2011
11-02-2020, 07:54 AM
Lol, i went yesterday , 1 hr session. One of the best sex in GL ever encountered. All the hard thrustings and deep grindings on a voluptuous C boobs WL :)

I am inducing your blood and semen to ooze out from the 8th hole :))

Lol.. cna saying sg got vaccine, see how first

unfit
11-02-2020, 08:25 AM
at least reduce some damage.......i heard the death in china is much higher than what it pubished to the world.....a lot of pple queue up to see doctor, but not enough bed,medicine and doctor, hence they die on the spot before treatment.....

in this case, china authority willl say this is not related to cononavirus, they die perhaps due to other illness :o,

CCP

Cover Car Pet

May god bless

iphone1s
11-02-2020, 10:08 AM
CASE 42: BANGLADESHI MAN ON WORK PASS
The 39-year-old Bangladeshi has no recent travel history to China.

On Feb 1, he felt ill and saw a GP on Feb 3. On Feb 5, he went to CGH. Two days later on Feb 7, he went for a follow-up appointment at Bedok Polyclinic and was taken to CGH where he was admitted to intensive care.

He was confirmed to have the coronavirus on Feb 8 afternoon and was transferred to NCID.

Before he was warded, he had been to Mustafa Centre in Syed Alwi Road. He lived at The Leo dormitory in Kaki Bukit Road.

Tia gong this bangala did visit geylang for 3 consecutive days. :eek:

Fat Fatt
11-02-2020, 10:43 AM
CASE 42: BANGLADESHI MAN ON WORK PASS
The 39-year-old Bangladeshi has no recent travel history to China.

On Feb 1, he felt ill and saw a GP on Feb 3. On Feb 5, he went to CGH. Two days later on Feb 7, he went for a follow-up appointment at Bedok Polyclinic and was taken to CGH where he was admitted to intensive care.

He was confirmed to have the coronavirus on Feb 8 afternoon and was transferred to NCID.

Before he was warded, he had been to Mustafa Centre in Syed Alwi Road. He lived at The Leo dormitory in Kaki Bukit Road.

Tia gong this bangala did visit geylang for 3 consecutive days. :eek:

This part is not in the MOH announcement. Where is the source?

pete_the_fish
11-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Having slight flu now after cheonging about 10 days ago....

if after 14 days nothing happened means not corona virus ?:rolleyes:

iphone1s
11-02-2020, 12:24 PM

Bro, better get yourself checked. Earlier detection is better than late stages.

Which house have you gone to and which girl?

gogeylang
11-02-2020, 01:01 PM

Why worry? 😬 Even if DPOWER has Wuhan and has been to every house also I have no fear. The whole GL has Wuhan also means nothing. Who the fuck would be so stupid go to PRC central to look for PRC WL in the past month? Don't tell me you've been recently? Oh. Then you're fucked. Very limited WLs working to cater to the hardcore got nothing to live for customers. Everyone calling the same few WLs. The disease is extremely infectious.

HAHAHAHAHA...all the hero Ah Peks going get Wuhan soon. That's what happens when you're an animal with no control over yourself.

Don't worry lah, nothing will happen. ;) Just kidding. You're fucked. Prepare to go TTSH and all the docs and nurses there will know patient no. 54 go GL look for chicken. What a dumb fucker. Best they put you all in the same ward and you all can make friend and hear DPOWER stories live. Some of you will not make it out of hopsital. High mortality rate among Ah Peks. HAHAHAHAHA...don't worry. Just go and enjoy.

baotohk
11-02-2020, 01:37 PM

fake news:D

iphone1s
11-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Why worry? 😬 Even if DPOWER has Wuhan and has been to every house also I have no fear. The whole GL has Wuhan also means nothing. Who the fuck would be so stupid go to PRC central to look for PRC WL in the past month? Don't tell me you've been recently? Oh. Then you're fucked. Very limited WLs working to cater to the hardcore got nothing to live for customers. Everyone calling the same few WLs. The disease is extremely infectious.

HAHAHAHAHA...all the hero Ah Peks going get Wuhan soon. That's what happens when you're an animal with no control over yourself.

Don't worry lah, nothing will happen. ;) Just kidding. You're fucked. Prepare to go TTSH and all the docs and nurses there will know patient no. 54 go GL look for chicken. What a dumb fucker. Best they put you all in the same ward and you all can make friend and hear DPOWER stories live. Some of you will not make it out of hopsital. High mortality rate among Ah Peks. HAHAHAHAHA...don't worry. Just go and enjoy.

Bro, why you so orh sim one? :mad:

dilemma1985
11-02-2020, 01:47 PM

Bro, latest news say incubation period might be 24 days. Gl to u.

https://str.sg/JpjH

iphone1s
11-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Bro, latest news say incubation period might be 24 days. Gl to u.

https://str.sg/JpjH

Bro, u GG liao. better go test. :(

unfit
11-02-2020, 01:55 PM
以下是新型冠状病毒肺炎的症状:

1. It will first infect the throat, so the throat will have the dry sore throat feeling which will last for 3 to 4 days

1. 一开始病毒会感染喉咙,喉咙会觉得很干,这种感觉大约持续3-4天。

2. Then the virus will blend into the nasal fluid and drips into the trachea and enter the lungs, causing pneumonia. This process will take 5 to 6 days.

2. 然后病毒会侵入鼻液,再流入气管,最后进入肺部导致肺炎。这个过程大约持续5-6天。

3. With pneumonia, comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You will feel like you are drowning in water. It's important to go seek immediate medical attention if you feel like this.

3. 这个肺炎的表现是高烧和呼吸困难。鼻腔堵塞的感觉跟普通感冒不太一样,你会觉得有一种溺水无法呼吸的感觉。 如果发生这种状况的话请及时就医。

About prevention:
关于预防:

1. The most common way of getting infected is by touching things in public, so you must wash your hands frequently. The virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 mins, but a lot can happen in those 5-10 mins (you can rub your eyes or pick your nose unwittingly).

1. 通常最有可能感染的方式是在公共场合触摸了带有病毒的物体,所以记得勤洗手。病毒在你手上只会 存活5-10分钟,不过即使是短短的5-10分钟,也要十分警惕(不要用手揉眼睛或者不自觉地抠鼻子��)

2. Aside from washing your hands frequently, you can gargle with Betadine Sore Throat Gargle to eliminate or minimize the germs while they are still in your throat (before dripping down to your lungs).

3. 除了勤洗手之外,还可以用漱口水漱口,这样可以杀死或者减少存留在喉咙里的病菌,防止起落入肺 部引起肺炎。

Take extra care and drink plenty of water.

请一定多加小心,记得多喝水。

gogeylang
11-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Bro, why you so orh sim one? :mad:

Don't worry lah. If you choose to go to high risk GL during this period, than you better be prepared for consequences. We're not dealing with small kids or teenagers here. Many are actually Ah Peks.

Fully grown men you tell me you cannot control your lanjiao (LOL how old are you?), want to f means must f. My only conclusion is that you are an animal. Avoiding GL should be no issue for anyone and MOST people have already done so. Can't you find someone to f you in normal life that is not a WL? Oh shit actually they can't. My bad.

That's why the streets are empty. If you cannot control/ already weighed the risk and decided to go, be a man and don't cry like a fucking baby when you really kena TTSH. You shouldn't be affected by what I say but well prepared to spend a few wks in ICU and up lorry. I assume you already considered the possibility when you decided to go GL. If not, then too bad you stupid. 😬

CODE ORANGE but cannot control must go GL. So weak. I think the wind blow also you fall down. If you're really so weak, see a doctor ask him give you some sleeping pills and drugs to lower your libido. Simple thing also cannot do, totally no control over your urges need drugs to help. LOL. Weak.

DPOWER
11-02-2020, 02:18 PM
以下是新型冠状病毒肺炎的症状:

1. It will first infect the throat, so the throat will have the dry sore throat feeling which will last for 3 to 4 days

1. 一开始病毒会感染喉咙,喉咙会觉得很干,这种感觉大约持续3-4天。

2. Then the virus will blend into the nasal fluid and drips into the trachea and enter the lungs, causing pneumonia. This process will take 5 to 6 days.

2. 然后病毒会侵入鼻液,再流入气管,最后进入肺部导致肺炎。这个过程大约持续5-6天。

3. With pneumonia, comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You will feel like you are drowning in water. It's important to go seek immediate medical attention if you feel like this.

3. 这个肺炎的表现是高烧和呼吸困难。鼻腔堵塞的感觉跟普通感冒不太一样,你会觉得有一种溺水无法呼吸的感觉。 如果发生这种状况的话请及时就医。

About prevention:
关于预防:

1. The most common way of getting infected is by touching things in public, so you must wash your hands frequently. The virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 mins, but a lot can happen in those 5-10 mins (you can rub your eyes or pick your nose unwittingly).

1. 通常最有可能感染的方式是在公共场合触摸了带有病毒的物体,所以记得勤洗手。病毒在你手上只会 存活5-10分钟,不过即使是短短的5-10分钟,也要十分警惕(不要用手揉眼睛或者不自觉地抠鼻子��)

2. Aside from washing your hands frequently, you can gargle with Betadine Sore Throat Gargle to eliminate or minimize the germs while they are still in your throat (before dripping down to your lungs).

3. 除了勤洗手之外,还可以用漱口水漱口,这样可以杀死或者减少存留在喉咙里的病菌,防止起落入肺 部引起肺炎。

Take exltra care and drink plenty of water
请一定多加小心,记得多喝水。

Dai Gor, thks for the info. Its very helpful
Tree tea oil to sanitize hands will help ince hand santizers are not readily available.

As the saying goes, Seal Team deals with water and Hell is home :)) But sInce the Seal Master Chief also stays in low profile, i as ordinary seal recruit better hibernate.

unfit
11-02-2020, 02:24 PM
be safe than sorry

stay healthy always all my fellow samsters

DPOWER
11-02-2020, 02:28 PM
be safe than sorry

stay healthy always all my fellow samsters

Fully agreed, Dai Gor. I will limit to one bonk per week with immediate effect. I think this great sacrifice is worthwhile and wholesome.

gogeylang
11-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Fully agreed, Dai Gor. I will limit to one bonk per week with immediate effect. I think this great sacrifice is worthwhile and wholesome.

You should go everyday.

DPOWER
11-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Lol, i see this name, i keep smiling. He really makes my day. My loyal body guard and gaurding Angel ( a bit mutated).

gogeylang
11-02-2020, 02:38 PM
One day if I stop seeing Kungfu Grandmaster Simon Yam's post, I will not be able to stop ROFL because it must mean that this clown is really dead. He cannot control his urges, went to GL kena Wuhan and failed to recover from ICU. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what a fucking loser.

If you're short and balding, it normally means you have a medical condition or just not strong. That's why you ended up a midget. You can't grow and naturally weak. Your blood circulation is so bad your hair is falling out. Which means you're vulnerable to up lorry more than most. But you just drink turtle soup should be fine. Don't worry. After all you know taichi or whatever shit Ah Pek dance you do in your spare time.

gogeylang
11-02-2020, 04:08 PM
https://sl.sbs.com.au/public/image/file/e28a3a30-e0ed-4e34-b4f0-d6c735180759/crop/16x9

The researchers found that the virus was most likely to affect older men with preexisting health problems. More than 54% of the patients in the study were men, and the median age of patients was 56.

All the Ah Peks whether you got diabetes, heart problem, high blood...you know yourself better. Nice knowing you.

omnia
11-02-2020, 04:38 PM

Actually I asked a Dr friend this exact same Q yesterday...his reply was the climate must be sunny, warm and dry for an extended duration of time for the novel coronavirus to die off and cease being in existence...

At the moment, the local weather conditions has rain at times and it does tend to get a bit cool at times as well...that is why the infectious disease experts seem to suggest May/June shall hopefully be a turning point when the local weather is usually sunny, hot and dry consistently...

Meanwhile try and take in the sun when possible, perhaps add Vit D to your intake, turn off your air cons open your windows and ventilate the air circulation naturally...

iphone1s
11-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Actually I asked a Dr friend this exact same Q yesterday...his reply was the climate must be sunny, warm and dry for an extended duration of time for the novel coronavirus to die off and cease being in existence...

At the moment, the local weather conditions has rain at times and it does tend to get a bit cool at times as well...that is why the infectious disease experts seem to suggest May/June shall hopefully be a turning point when the local weather is usually sunny, hot and dry consistently...

Meanwhile try and take in the sun when possible, perhaps add Vit D to your intake, turn off your air cons open your windows and ventilate the air circulation naturally...

Can we bring all the WLs to sun them like a pillow? :D

unfit
11-02-2020, 04:46 PM

lets fall in go nude sunbathing buddy ;)

stay healthy always :p

omnia
11-02-2020, 04:49 PM
lets fall in go nude sunbathing buddy ;)

stay healthy always :p

Hehehe, good one buddy, perhaps brings back some long time old delicious memorieS:rolleyes::D

Take care and besafe:cool:

unfit
11-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Hehehe, good one buddy, perhaps brings back some long time old delicious memorieS:rolleyes::D

Take care and besafe:cool:

we share SS ok :rolleyes::D

Dignified69
11-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Can we bring all the WLs to sun them like a pillow? :D

True....all samsters and friends need warm sunshine and we wait for the time to be right for other warm stuff. See from far, feel horny and that’s it :D

gogeylang
11-02-2020, 05:18 PM
If an uncle's health and qigong is so bad his lanjiao needs drugs to get hard, will he survive Wuhan by imagining he is Troy with 6 pack?

kelveto
11-02-2020, 10:37 PM
If this is true

AV sure closed geylang for 14 days quarantine

Siao liao lah

Working girls very scared and stressed

This time is not so funny anymore. Better be safe. There are Wuhan/Hubei working ladies and some of them were permitted to return to Wuhan for CNY. Don't know if they are back? What about their regulars who are PRCs who made it through from China as gahmen allow returning PRs and pass holders to enter Singapore but given LOA for 14 days but still can go out to do essential things. What if they go visit Geylang and PRC gals?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/china-confirms-coronavirus-is-airborne/ar-BBZOXg2?fbclid=IwAR39D19FfeoQ9yLledP8F9BV-XY3G1aekRmhxvGCrAISCKDu0B8EeHGEwaY

https://www.facebook.com/SGrealissues/photos/a.153159416050782/193243185375738/?type=3&theater

Better be safe and stay away from geylang until this confirm blows over.

unfit
12-02-2020, 11:27 AM
This time is not so funny anymore. Better be safe. There are Wuhan/Hubei working ladies and some of them were permitted to return to Wuhan for CNY. Don't know if they are back? What about their regulars who are PRCs who made it through from China as gahmen allow returning PRs and pass holders to enter Singapore but given LOA for 14 days but still can go out to do essential things. What if they go visit Geylang and PRC gals?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/china-confirms-coronavirus-is-airborne/ar-BBZOXg2?fbclid=IwAR39D19FfeoQ9yLledP8F9BV-XY3G1aekRmhxvGCrAISCKDu0B8EeHGEwaY

https://www.facebook.com/SGrealissues/photos/a.153159416050782/193243185375738/?type=3&theater

Better be safe and stay away from geylang until this confirm blows over.

Temperature monitoring

But guess no use

Ninja_Assassin
12-02-2020, 12:18 PM

This is true...... according to insider info from CTIE team he went GL to jalan jalan during the 3 day CNY holidays. Mainly to browse as he only took 1 WL at JM14 for 25min session and another roadside FL along Lor 24 throughout the 3 days.

This type of info will never be reveal to the public as the purpose is contact tracing and not to shame the patient.

Ninja_Assassin
12-02-2020, 12:22 PM

Temperature monitoring

But guess no use

Changes on the way.
Amended SOP for contact tracing now is temperature taking + scanning of photo ID + travel declaration. Penalties for false declaration.... no entry if no bring ID.
Waiting for approval to be mass implemented.... likely to be approved.

gogeylang
12-02-2020, 12:50 PM
If Pulau Ubin is infected, they know who to look for. So the OKTs will be able to match the full name and address of all the Ah Peks to their photos which are already criculating and on CCTV. I could be wrong but chances are good the Mercs Dai Kor's address should be fuck...LOL 😬

DPower jialat. Now the IMH know everytime he run out where to find him. They will come GL to bring him back. "Have you seen a short, balding male who thinks he is Donnie Yen but can't get his lanjiao up? He is one of our escape patients."

pete_the_fish
12-02-2020, 12:58 PM
I think now if go geylang better COM safer ....Come on Mask :D

WhitePaper
12-02-2020, 01:25 PM
This is true...... according to insider info from CTIE team he went GL to jalan jalan during the 3 day CNY holidays. Mainly to browse as he only took 1 WL at JM14 for 25min session and another roadside FL along Lor 24 throughout the 3 days.

This type of info will never be reveal to the public as the purpose is contact tracing and not to shame the patient.

JM14 which WL?

iphone1s
12-02-2020, 02:19 PM

Temperature monitoring

But guess no use

Diz shitz ish getting serious! :eek:

unfit
12-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Diz shitz ish getting serious! :eek:

sexual activity confirm kena if 1 party is infected :o

no point taking risk becos of tikoness :(

born to fuck

trained to cum

and ready to die :D

unfit
12-02-2020, 08:50 PM

Stay vigilant

Case 12 of Lorong 12 discharged today :p

Fat Fatt
12-02-2020, 08:51 PM
Case 12 of Lorong 12 discharged today :p

She probably will go around trying to earn her airfare back home

unfit
12-02-2020, 08:58 PM
She probably will go around trying to earn her airfare back home

Tomorrow open booking

Who keen first blood?

But her roommate still hospitalised

dilemma1985
12-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Maybe the dbs staff tt kana visited case 12 ?

Dignified69
13-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Maybe the dbs staff tt kana visited case 12 ?

Maybe we should stop speculating about many things and start praying that this ends sooner rather than later.

Shinya123
13-02-2020, 05:23 AM
I really hope this will end soon. Kenna forced cold turkey very siong leh.

panad0l
13-02-2020, 10:59 AM

Temperature monitoring

But guess no use
For VIP patrons, their temperature will be taken rectally :D

pakpak2001
13-02-2020, 11:12 AM
================================================== =======
u mean the girls take our BODY temperature?
means they not just point the termometer at your forehead but point the termometer on your BODY, which part of the body?

unfit
13-02-2020, 11:31 AM

you will take girls basal temp cum pap too :p

fair deal;)

iphone1s
13-02-2020, 12:14 PM
I think DORSCON red is inevitable liao.. :confused:

Ghostimage
13-02-2020, 12:42 PM

The situation is not improving. It gets worst everyday:(

unfit
13-02-2020, 01:23 PM
2033 and 16W04 both closed too

darkvision
13-02-2020, 02:24 PM
Seem 1667 and W12 open already. Saw 1667 and W12 sign board LED turn on.

unfit
13-02-2020, 03:51 PM
well done whorelord

unfit
13-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Seem 1667 and W12 open already. Saw 1667 and W12 sign board LED turn on.

all house girls of both shops are off duty

unfit
13-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Current working ladies are available at 1431 1654A 1658A 16W15 2062A

seal ladies from these 5 shops

Garfoo
13-02-2020, 04:52 PM

Geylang is red - as in Red Light District.....

gogeylang
13-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Plenty of WLs available in FL section and biz as usual at the siam du and ktvs. Not sure what the fuss is about and why some ppl can have trouble chionging. Some of the shops only have 2 or 3 WLs, 5 or 6 considered not bad, what diff does that make?? Frankly I think 1/2 of the houses in GL150 only require 3 rooms max. Beats me why they take up whole units.

PRC is an acquired taste. Their popularity is on a steep decline anyway. Can't see anything to worry about as a punter. If this was an ordinary industry, we would have seen consolidation a long time ago. But such is the nature of the legal brothels that the OKTs won't give up their license.

Renting an entire house and having only 2 ladies, sometimes none. LOL. Can't see any great loss if these houses decide to close temporary or permanently. Quite a number of houses have 5 to 6 rooms but full strength is only 2 WLs. It's got to be bad business if you consistently have more rooms than WLs. The costs are naturally passed onto the customer. I ain't paying for this shit. :D

unfit
13-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Geylang is red - as in Red Light District.....

Red bean soup

saabking
13-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Red bean soup

Haha let go out for dessert

unfit
13-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Haha let go out for dessert

wuhan dessert ;)

Mario825
13-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Around lorong 20 area the house areas cordoned off by the police. Anybody know what happened?

saabking
14-02-2020, 12:11 AM
wuhan dessert ;)

valentine day good for dessert

gogeylang
14-02-2020, 12:31 AM
Around lorong 20 area the house areas cordoned off by the police. Anybody know what happened?

Yes. Dpower.

GN007SG
14-02-2020, 12:56 AM

Overhead some OKT mentioned that some old dude died after taking some med
Not sure if it's related to what you have seen

Mario825
14-02-2020, 08:05 AM
Lorong 22 near the traffic light road area.

unfit
14-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Lorong 22 near the traffic light road area.

Lorong 22 murder case

NottyMonkey
14-02-2020, 11:24 AM

Lorong 22 murder case
any link to share?

saabking
14-02-2020, 11:31 AM
any link to share?

No news release because under investigation?

iphone1s
14-02-2020, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=unfit;

Lorong 22 murder case[/QUOTE]

So now from makan pills to become murder case?:eek:

GN007SG
14-02-2020, 05:12 PM
So now from makan pills to become murder case?:eek:

Maybe different case :p

Mario825
14-02-2020, 07:12 PM
No wonder so many police cars and cordone off the area

gogeylang
14-02-2020, 07:43 PM
When you take pill, it force ur heart to artificial pump blood to your lanjiao and remain this way for an hour or so. After the Ah Pek walk out from the house to take bus, the heart pump too much and give way at the traffic light. So far cannot get a positive ID on whether it is Dpower but suspect. He is well known to pop pills and description match.

Sambawamba
14-02-2020, 09:46 PM
When you take pill, it force ur heart to artificial pump blood to your lanjiao and remain this way for an hour or so. After the Ah Pek walk out from the house to take bus, the heart pump too much and give way at the traffic light. So far cannot get a positive ID on whether it is Dpower but suspect. He is well known to pop pills and description match.

Dpower last activity showing today 8.07 pm. Not him.

ccrayne
15-02-2020, 12:33 PM
If any case happen in a particular house, will MOH look at CCTV and trace for the visitors and appear in your house to get you ? Like that everybody will know. Newspaper also put the name up ?

Shinya123
15-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Hope this virus stop soon. Very sian without going to Geylang.

Sambawamba
16-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Dpower last activity showing today 8.07 pm. Not him.

Why the heck negative rep for this post by Colin Lew?

GN007SG
17-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Lol he zap like everyone including me..
Just dun bother lol as some ppl jiak ba bo sai pang
Next time you wanna zap someoe also can use his name make him the culprit :D

ShaneLenny
19-02-2020, 11:17 AM
We must continue our Insertion Missions!
No retreat no surrender!:o

Dignified69
19-02-2020, 02:08 PM
We must continue our Insertion Missions!
No retreat no surrender!:o

Hail ShaneLenny! I admire your spirit and sentiment!

sam08
11-03-2020, 06:28 PM
Hope this virus stop soon. Very sian without going to Geylang.

Hope so .. too many CCTV there if any contract tracing happened… then gone .. just wondering how safe is to go for online thai girls apartments'.

SunZhi
12-03-2020, 12:33 AM
So far no case of Covid-19 related to Geylang. WL frequent shower help???:confused: or victim reported as "unknown"?

sam08
12-03-2020, 07:01 AM
Hope so .. too many CCTV there if any contract tracing happened… then gone .. just wondering how safe is to go for online thai girls apartments'.

Any thoughts on the online thai girls apartments'

Serendipper
13-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Any confirmed case in GL area?

iphone1s
13-03-2020, 02:20 PM

got. You. gone case. :D

Serendipper
13-03-2020, 04:40 PM
got. You. gone case. :D

Your face doesn’t look so green either

Fat Fatt
14-03-2020, 08:35 AM

Dumb question from someone who don’t read the newspapers, social media, online news but come to sex forum to ask.

Don’t have la, just go in the house pay and fuck la. Now no name and phone recording better do what you want or else when measures tightened then really headache

Allanooi
14-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Registration process is to handover $150 for one hour session and then insert your cock for confirmation and then lady will track you on her wechat as she wanted to maintain closed contact with you ..

Once your brother is infected with love with her Honey pot you be required to come back for more verification and confirmation then you one of the few hundred confirmed cases under her cluster

Ghostimage
17-03-2020, 11:35 AM
Situation gotten worse. Guess that it won't be over so soon. This virus spreads so easily.

iphone1s
17-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Situation gotten worse. Guess that it won't be over so soon. This virus spreads so easily.

better don't go. stay at home.

Leave all the girls to me to choose. :D

edwardgreene
17-03-2020, 02:03 PM
For this period I have adopted the following:
- back to coupon parking not app to avoid tracking
- no more parking outside house
- while making my way to house on foot, I just look at my feet witg cap on.

pete_the_fish
17-03-2020, 03:16 PM
For this period I have adopted the following:
- back to coupon parking not app to avoid tracking
- no more parking outside house
- while making my way to house on foot, I just look at my feet witg cap on.

why don't you wear mask and sunglass....best lah nowadays if you wear mask and sunglass, no one will think you are weird also lol:D

ccrayne
17-03-2020, 03:23 PM
why don't you wear mask and sunglass....best lah nowadays if you wear mask and sunglass, no one will think you are weird also lol:D

Kanna the virus, the whole singapore will know you. This so and so go Geylang to call chicken and kanna the virus.

max_priest
17-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Kanna the virus, the whole singapore will know you. This so and so go Geylang to call chicken and kanna the virus.

MOH will then name it as GL lor XXXX cluster ... Case 2xx, 2xx, etc ... OMG! Damn embarrassing ... 😆😁🤣

Ghostimage
17-03-2020, 11:24 PM
MOH will then name it as GL lor XXXX cluster ... Case 2xx, 2xx, etc ... OMG! Damn embarrassing ... 😆😁🤣

Then will be famous overnight

unfit
17-03-2020, 11:28 PM

Strange thing is why Lorong 12 Wuhan milf customers not affected:eek:

saabking
18-03-2020, 07:02 AM
Strange thing is why Lorong 12 Wuhan milf customers not affected:eek:

They wore protection? Or they are the cases of unestablished origin

unfit
18-03-2020, 11:12 AM
They wore protection? Or they are the cases of unestablished origin

maybe they engage eFucking... artificial intelligence sex :D

pete_the_fish
18-03-2020, 11:47 AM
you guys really think that things that happened in geylang will be publicised ?

:D

Ghostimage
18-03-2020, 12:37 PM
you guys really think that things that happened in geylang will be publicised ?

:D

We still don't know yet, but once media out of scope maybe they will start reporting anything and everything