PDA

View Full Version : Wife Bestie. Go or no go

weiwei09
28-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Recently, my wife's friend, H, moved into a condo at the North. Since she's single (33 yrs old), wife asked me to help her with moving and installing of furniture. She's quite a looker actually but just bad in relationships lol.

After moving, we have been going to her house regularly, for drinks, dinner and mahjong. She always leave her laundry in the toilet and top of the pile is always her bra. So yesterday, while at her house for some CNY gambling, I cannot take it anymore and cummed with her bra in my hands. I also noticed the way she looked at me sometimes (from the corner of my eye). She also always say my wife very lucky, got this man to help with this and that.

Nowadays, I even fantasied about her when making love with my wife. Any bros here have similar experiences? if so, how to go on from here?

junior_cannibal
28-01-2020, 03:25 PM
TS, looks like you are planning to start a fire, in your own backyards. You sure you can handle it? An affair with wife's BFF is going to be very complicated. If you never had an affair before and start with this complicated, you are likely to be found out, most likely to lose both of them, at the end.
Please use your big head to think.

Ripeye
28-01-2020, 04:50 PM
No such experience, but best is to remain in your fantasy :)

iloveu4ever
28-01-2020, 10:08 PM
Dear ah wei, u cld be attractive to ur wife friend because u are married. Ladies find married men desirable. However, always remember tat at the attraction stage, when u fart she will find u cute, but towards the end stage, even ur burp is very offensive to her.

Dun be clouded by ur small head...just continue to fuck ur wif n picture her bestie face as u fucking her

myluckyguy
28-01-2020, 10:53 PM
when the opportunity comes just have a go :D

badboynani17
28-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Recently, my wife's friend, H, moved into a condo at the North. Since she's single (33 yrs old), wife asked me to help her with moving and installing of furniture. She's quite a looker actually but just bad in relationships lol.

After moving, we have been going to her house regularly, for drinks, dinner and mahjong. She always leave her laundry in the toilet and top of the pile is always her bra. So yesterday, while at her house for some CNY gambling, I cannot take it anymore and cummed with her bra in my hands. I also noticed the way she looked at me sometimes (from the corner of my eye). She also always say my wife very lucky, got this man to help with this and that.

Nowadays, I even fantasied about her when making love with my wife. Any bros here have similar experiences? if so, how to go on from here?

Don't play with fire.... the consequences will be disastrous. You want to fantasize about her carry on... but to really flirt or end up in bed with her will be your worst decision ever in life. Stay sane... think with your brain, not your 2nd head... :D

ceandy
28-01-2020, 11:00 PM
I was in a similar situation, but instead of "wife" it was gf. Ok to fantasize as long as you don't follow up :D

lilmei
28-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Try lah. You said she gave you the look. What can be wrong. Start slow and test water.

TequilaSunrise
28-01-2020, 11:40 PM
looks like you are planning to start a fire, in your own backyards

Could not have said it better

LordVader
29-01-2020, 12:33 AM
Could not have said it better

And some are here fanning and adding to the fire;
while some are here trying to put out the fire.

BoomArt
29-01-2020, 02:56 AM
If you can convince your wife into 3p, you will be the luckiest man on earth. If not, it is better for you to continue fuck you wife while thinking her BFF to add to your fantasy. She is single nothing to lose, but for you if you kana caught, that the end of your family and marriage. Don't shit at the place you eat. Don't think your wife won't sense it especially your desire started to grow, your eyes on her BFF will tell everything.

Continental
29-01-2020, 03:21 AM
And some are here fanning and adding to the fire;
while some are here trying to put out the fire.
Well said brother. There are two sides to every coin. To each his own. They are adult enough to weigh the risks of the situation they want to get themselves into. Whichever way the guy or gal look at it or doing it, make sure you take the necessary precautions and make sure chances are high you are not found out by the partner esp if it is something improper or a behaviour society frawn upon or disapproves.

bozarack
29-01-2020, 11:16 AM
If you can convince your wife into 3p, you will be the luckiest man on earth. If not, it is better for you to continue fuck you wife while thinking her BFF to add to your fantasy. She is single nothing to lose, but for you if you kana caught, that the end of your family and marriage. Don't shit at the place you eat. Don't think your wife won't sense it especially your desire started to grow, your eyes on her BFF will tell everything.

Agree with this bro here.

Same thing happened to me before, every time go out with wife and this friend of hers, she always compliments me and can feel some sort of tension.

It drives me crazy thinking about her body and how her bf of hers must ravage it all the time. sometimes makes me a little jealous.

Biggest fantasy would be a 3P with her, even had wet dreams of it already.
All I can do is fantasize and unload to mental images. lol.

Best not to do anything wrong here. ESPECIALLY if you treasure your marriage.

loneyheart
29-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Move along .... test the water .... if its happen it happened ... not every guys a lucky guy :)

lustandfast
29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
It takes 2 hands to clap. If its colleagues, ok. If wife friend, best not to unless she give u a strong hint. Else, best is to stay away.

weiwei09
29-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Dear ah wei, u cld be attractive to ur wife friend because u are married. Ladies find married men desirable. However, always remember tat at the attraction stage, when u fart she will find u cute, but towards the end stage, even ur burp is very offensive to her.

Dun be clouded by ur small head...just continue to fuck ur wif n picture her bestie face as u fucking her

Ladies find married men desirable.... how true...

She got past 2 flings, both married man. Maybe she is really testing waters.

If got opportunity, who wouldn't think with small head.

jonnyboi888
29-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Do you have your wife’s consensus?

iloveu4ever
29-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Ladies find married men desirable.... how true...

She got past 2 flings, both married man. Maybe she is really testing waters.

If got opportunity, who wouldn't think with small head.

Wow....then she is dangerous n spells trouble. Stay away from such cunts...even got opportunity...ur small head shld be at least smart enuf to know that there will not be any pussies to dig if he screws this up... Meaning ur wife pussy included as well

Online247
29-01-2020, 02:49 PM
No U-turn once you make the wrong decision.

Capricorn69
29-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Is she prettier than your wife? If no, forget it :)

junior_cannibal
29-01-2020, 10:43 PM
If you can convince your wife into 3p, you will be the luckiest man on earth. If not, it is better for you to continue fuck you wife while thinking her BFF to add to your fantasy. She is single nothing to lose, but for you if you kana caught, that the end of your family and marriage. Don't shit at the place you eat. Don't think your wife won't sense it especially your desire started to grow, your eyes on her BFF will tell everything.If I were you, I will never suggest to my gf or wife a 3P with her BFF. Even when she first suggests that, you also have to be extra careful if she really meant it or just wanted to test you. Unless your gf/wife is super confident and horny, otherwise, she will never suggests that. Live your dream while watching those AV about 3P or find the FL who can tarma.

junior_cannibal
29-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Is she prettier than your wife? If no, forget it :) please use your big head to think, if your were the wife, would you find a more gorgeous bestie of yours for your hubby to do a 3some?
Also, when a wifey is open to 3some with her bestie, she might one day also requests a 3P with your best bro.

Lemonjuice
30-01-2020, 03:07 AM
Hijack this thread

Me married but also looking for married ladies for fwb. No such luck yet on apps.

Any other way?

draven78eric
30-01-2020, 09:54 AM
its not always the fault of the guy leh...:D
its the girl themselves who sometimes find that married guy and other people's husband are more charming to them.
ladies out there..own it up..its true yah..;)

BoomArt
30-01-2020, 12:52 PM
If I were you, I will never suggest to my gf or wife a 3P with her BFF. Even when she first suggests that, you also have to be extra careful if she really meant it or just wanted to test you. Unless your gf/wife is super confident and horny, otherwise, she will never suggests that. Live your dream while watching those AV about 3P or find the FL who can tarma.

Haha. Of cos like what you said, TS wife must be horny and daring type. If not forget it. Live in fantasy better

Rickey
30-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Haha. Of cos like what you said, TS wife must be horny and daring type. If not forget it. Live in fantasy better
Of course, tat goes w/o saying.. if u can't turn it into REALITY then continue to live in fantasy :o

junior_cannibal
30-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Of course, tat goes w/o saying.. if u can't turn it into REALITY then continue to live in fantasy :o Life can be simple or complicated. If TS is so fascinated about the bestie, perhaps just try to find a FL that resembles her, pay, wham, bang then thank you madam!

peregrene
31-01-2020, 07:06 AM
There is a saying bro... don't eat where you shit. Continue to fantasize over her but that's all. That's what I would do.

UnagiSushi
31-01-2020, 07:10 AM
Do you have your wife’s consensus?

That is a good question

Rickey
31-01-2020, 07:50 AM
its not always the fault of the guy leh...:D
its the girl themselves who sometimes find that married guy and other people's husband are more charming to them.
ladies out there..own it up..its true yah..;)
Love very much the way you say this to ladies who r wives bro :);)...tats why there r today many notti wives out there playing with other guys behind their husband's back...hehe...really hope they don't get caught by their hubbies cos tat might prolly mean the end of their marriages :p

draven78eric
31-01-2020, 09:57 AM
Love very much the way you say this to ladies who r wives bro :);)...tats why there r today many notti wives out there playing with other guys behind their husband's back...hehe...really hope they don't get caught by their hubbies cos tat might prolly mean the end of their marriages :p

Its their rights to have Fun...
they know their husband once awhile will stray away but in the end , they come back home ..
So they too..sure need to stray away bit for just pure n safe fun...but still go back home..
love is love, fun is fun..
Who say there can be no sex when there is no love..of cos can happen..:D
I just would love to Fuck Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Zhiling but i wouldnt want to spend my life with them in daily basis..:D

sxem
31-01-2020, 11:24 AM
they know their husband once awhile will stray away but in the end , they come back home ..
So they too..sure need to stray away bit for just pure n safe fun...but still go back home..
I just would love to Fuck Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Zhiling but i wouldnt want to spend my life with them in daily basis..:D

Haha bro Lin Zhiling and Zhang Zhiling are VERY DIFFERENT.

Rickey
31-01-2020, 02:08 PM
No, no bro...dun mean it that way...of cos commercially, a guy can just fuck or hv sex with any FL or WL w/o loving her ..just pay, fuck and go as we all say...even in these commercial cases there r some who initially starts by having fun but end up marrying each other when love finds its way to them.. when they find they enjoy having sex with each other after a period of time ..so love and fun are not separate, they do mix

but for these notti wives who stray away from their husbands it is different cos husband not bothering abt their sexual need or refuse to satisfy their sexual urges ..so they hv to go out and find other men who r more willing to please them and make them enjoy sexually and satisfy their sexual urge n needs for them...so after straying initially for some pure and safe fun, they find themselves get hooked or addicted to it and they keep keenly contacting and looking forward to meet their lovers regularly for sex time and time again and at every opportunity...so this shows there must some feelings of love involved when having fun...not just simply love is love and fun is fun.. unlike commercial sex where u just fuck and go n there is no love feelings at all...so here again it shows love and fun do mix...

yes, you are right, most will go back to their own homes and husbands at the end of the day but still constantly thinking of their lovers outside in their minds esp when they are called or required to be fucked by their husbands...there are some who are not like you bro, can fuck Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Zhiling and still wanna go home and not spend yr life with them...given the chance these notti wifeys would like to spend as much time as they can with their lovers even marrying them if they possibly can since they enjoy sex with them so much...forgetting abt their own homes and leaving their care to other family members...so it's not just having pure fun alone but also hv some feelings of love attached to it as evidence by their keep wanting to meet regularly with their lovers or as and when they have available time...which can be at any time of the day or at any day of the week when their husbands are not around or are away at work or play..

I m sure we won't want to hv sex or fun with anyone we hv no feelings for or chemistry of love with unless we are engaging in commercial sex...

weiwei09
31-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Lets see... if i ask her out alone for a drink wo my wife and she agrees, also means shes up to smth ya?

Alsat
31-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Its their rights to have Fun

Very well said bro ;)

jien1
31-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Lets see... if i ask her out alone for a drink wo my wife and she agrees, also means shes up to smth ya?
She'll probably agree and tell your wife?

choku
31-01-2020, 08:16 PM
That is a good question

I also think so too :)

BiffTannen
31-01-2020, 09:53 PM
I also think so too :)

You are probably right

Rickey
31-01-2020, 09:54 PM
looks like it ;)

driver6699
01-02-2020, 12:57 AM
looks like it ;)

but will be good luck if she tell your wife

Lemonjuice
01-02-2020, 07:01 AM

Must lure her to jio you for smth without your wife. Anything you wife don't like?

Say running or some food she don't eat?

weiwei09
01-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Must lure her to jio you for smth without your wife. Anything you wife don't like?

Say running or some food she don't eat?

Good idea. In fact a few years ago, before I got married, I met with her for coffee once just the 2 of us.. Will keep this posted if this fantasy becomes a reality..

S3x4U
01-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Many opinions, hoping to hear more soon

McCannOppo
01-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Good idea. In fact a few years ago, before I got married, I met with her for coffee once just the 2 of us.. Will keep this posted if this fantasy becomes a reality..

And please include all the juicy details :D

Southwinds
01-02-2020, 05:11 PM

Never mind lah, as long as same sexy body type also can :D

diputs1269
01-02-2020, 05:48 PM

No harm trying, good luck, cheers!

Atebangbus
01-02-2020, 06:04 PM
bro can eat mai waste? :D

No harm trying, good luck, cheers!

waaaaaa
01-02-2020, 07:48 PM
This kind of thing very diff to advise. Some guys shit in the most dangerous place and get away with it.

BiffTannen
01-02-2020, 10:32 PM
guys shit in the most dangerous place and get away with it

What a way to put it :D

driver6699
01-02-2020, 11:25 PM
getting her is one thing. that is every male's fantasy.
once you got her, that is where the interesting part begins... maintaining that relationship and how to part ways eventually..
good luck!

draven78eric
02-02-2020, 02:28 PM

paiseh im wrong, typo...
is Lin Zhiling :D

draven78eric
02-02-2020, 02:34 PM
No, no bro...dun mean it that way...of cos commercially, a guy can just fuck or hv sex with any FL or WL w/o loving her ..just pay, fuck and go as we all say...even in these commercial cases there r some who initially starts by having fun but end up marrying each other when love finds its way to them.. when they find they enjoy having sex with each other after a period of time ..so love and fun are not separate, they do mix

but for these notti wives who stray away from their husbands it is different cos husband not bothering abt their sexual need or refuse to satisfy their sexual urges ..so they hv to go out and find other men who r more willing to please them and make them enjoy sexually and satisfy their sexual urge n needs for them...so after straying initially for some pure and safe fun, they find themselves get hooked or addicted to it and they keep keenly contacting and looking forward to meet their lovers regularly for sex time and time again and at every opportunity...so this shows there must some feelings of love involved when having fun...not just simply love is love and fun is fun.. unlike commercial sex where u just fuck and go n there is no love feelings at all...so here again it shows love and fun do mix...

yes, you are right, most will go back to their own homes and husbands at the end of the day but still constantly thinking of their lovers outside in their minds esp when they are called or required to be fucked by their husbands...there are some who are not like you bro, can fuck Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Zhiling and still wanna go home and not spend yr life with them...given the chance these notti wifeys would like to spend as much time as they can with their lovers even marrying them if they possibly can since they enjoy sex with them so much...forgetting abt their own homes and leaving their care to other family members...so it's not just having pure fun alone but also hv some feelings of love attached to it as evidence by their keep wanting to meet regularly with their lovers or as and when they have available time...which can be at any time of the day or at any day of the week when their husbands are not around or are away at work or play..

I m sure we won't want to hv sex or fun with anyone we hv no feelings for or chemistry of love with unless we are engaging in commercial sex...

Well, all depends on one's persepctive
be it or not, life still goes on..why let these bother our life to move forward.
See open abit..
if the wife shows that she dont want to come back home and miss her lover more than husband, then seperate loh..
you need to know, having fantasy to fuck some one is totally different from spending your entire life with another person.
Have you ever love some one until you dont want to up her becos you so scare that she might think you are the same as other guys, just wanna fuck n go..? :rolleyes:

Rickey
02-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Well, all depends on one's perspective
be it or not, life still goes on..why let these bother our life to move forward.
See open abit..
if the wife shows that she dont want to come back home and miss her lover more than husband, then seperate loh..
you need to know, having fantasy to fuck some one is totally different from spending your entire life with another person.
Have you ever love some one until you dont want to up her becos you so scare that she might think you are the same as other guys, just wanna fuck n go..? :rolleyes:
Yes, u r right bro...agree with you :), watever is the situation or problem life just goes on ;)

but u were saying that love is love and fun and fun mah, that they are 2 separate things...that the wives are just having some fun outside with other men and is not love and they will go back to their husbands and families at the end of the day

but if she misses her lover more than her husband it means initial fun has turned into love...so you are wrong, where sex is concerned, unless it is commercial sex, love and fun are not separate factors, they are mixed and intertwined and fun will turn and blossom into love over a period of time...

no bro, we are not just talking about FANTASY or fantasizing now but a REALITY that they r already actually having fun with their lovers outside and enjoying it, it's really a FANTASY turned REALITY :o....no never, there is no reason to scare anything if we wanna fuck someone if both parties are consensual and wanting it badly ;)

Anyway bro...thanks for the discussion :)...as you say life goes on watever it is...hehe

RonaldoRoja
03-02-2020, 01:19 AM
bro can eat mai waste? :D

Eat liao later have to vomit everything out :)

Rickey
03-02-2020, 07:31 AM
getting her is one thing. that is every male's fantasy.
once you got her, that is where the interesting part begins... maintaining that relationship and how to part ways eventually..
good luck!
Very well said bro ;) .. that is the problem :(

draven78eric
03-02-2020, 10:08 AM
Yes, u r right bro...agree with you :), watever is the situation or problem life just goes on ;)

but u were saying that love is love and fun and fun mah, that they are 2 separate things...that the wives are just having some fun outside with other men and is not love and they will go back to their husbands and families at the end of the day

but if she misses her lover more than her husband it means initial fun has turned into love...so you are wrong, where sex is concerned, unless it is commercial sex, love and fun are not separate factors, they are mixed and intertwined and fun will turn and blossom into love over a period of time...

no bro, we are not just talking about FANTASY or fantasizing now but a REALITY that they r already actually having fun with their lovers outside and enjoying it, it's really a FANTASY turned REALITY :o....no never, there is no reason to scare anything if we wanna fuck someone if both parties are consensual and wanting it badly ;)

Anyway bro...thanks for the discussion :)...as you say life goes on watever it is...hehe

Well as i mentioned, Depends on one's perspective.
Once one's perspective is change, its a totally a game changer...

bluetooth
03-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Can you trust the bff to keep quiet about it? Chances are the answer is no. So better to just jerk off to the image of it. Unless you wish to be known as an adulterer.

naan1974
03-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Bro, why don't you give her the same
" I want to fuck you " look. It seems to me
Gals all love to fantasies on their BFF's husband

weiwei09
03-02-2020, 11:25 AM
How do u guys bring up the topic of sex. like how does she satisfy herself since shes currently single. I'm sure many bros here have much experience about this.

des4fuck
03-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Bro , no go bro , if your wife find out , she will lose a bff and a husband. U will end up losing two or more also. It is very hurtful betray by a bestie .... Dun shit at where u eat ....

ERO619
03-02-2020, 02:16 PM
go ahead , who knows maybe your wife also "eating" outside.

V123
03-02-2020, 02:28 PM

To be on the safe side, maybe you can ask her out for a drink and said you wan discuss something with her with regard to your wife. Once meet up, just pretend and seek her opinion on maybe wan to get a present for your wife birthday or valentine day, so seek her advise. the reason for that is just in case, she really go tell your wife that u jio her out, at least you can claim that you wan seek her advice in order to give your wife a surprise.

Once meet up, it's up to you on how to flirt with her liao. at least casually bring up to her on her advice/opinion for a present for your wife as a safety net :)

FatSpider
03-02-2020, 06:55 PM
g string lol

driver6699
04-02-2020, 12:41 AM
How do u guys bring up the topic of sex. like how does she satisfy herself since shes currently single. I'm sure many bros here have much experience about this.

Start by asking what she do in her free time, did she miss being in a relationship, what is important in a relationship --> sex;)..works for me

Jay Chou
04-02-2020, 12:52 AM

Up u bro. 😊

Jay Chou
04-02-2020, 12:52 AM
Well as i mentioned, Depends on one's perspective.
Once one's perspective is change, its a totally a game changer...

Up u bro. 😊

BushTracker
06-02-2020, 02:35 PM

Not that I am encouraging and egging you on, but if you want to have an excuse to ask her out w/o your wife, just use planning a surprise party for your wife as an excuse, or want her opinion for a surprise present for your wife.

But seriously, if you are even tempted, that means you are really attracted to her. Think about it, if you really go down this road, it will only leads to hurt for one or all parties involved. There is no possible scenario where there is a happy outcome in the long run.

draven78eric
07-02-2020, 09:33 AM

i understand many of the guys, only allow ownself go eat outside but cannot accept own wife go outside eat even she will return home after "eating"... :D

Gamerboy
18-02-2020, 12:52 AM
I’m just curious if TS did anything notti now that Valentine’s Day just went by...

weiwei09
18-02-2020, 07:54 AM
I’m just curious if TS did anything notti now that Valentine’s Day just went by...

Thought about it but didn't... But, we have been whatsapping each other regularly...Still in a "to be or not to be" kind of mode.

And the last 2 times I made love to wife I just picture her bff... Cum so much faster...

waaaaaa
18-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Play it passive and let her lead. Look out for signs of trouble coming. Must be clear headed

Devil320
18-02-2020, 09:53 AM
The repercussions may not be worth it when found out. Your wife gonna lose a BFF, and you gonna lose your wife. Not a good exchange considering your current good life. I get the thrill but right after it, I think your kuku jiao will shrink and your big head will tell u, you just fucked and got fucked.

Rickey
18-02-2020, 11:02 AM
i understand many of the guys, only allow ownself go eat outside but cannot accept own wife go outside eat even she will return home after "eating"... :D
Yes, these r the possessive hubbies with double stds who are in the majority...not many r magnanimous enough to allow their wives to enjoy similarly...some of them even threaten their wives with divorces

weiwei09
18-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Yes, these r the possessive hubbies with double stds who are in the majority...not many r magnanimous enough to allow their wives to enjoy similarly...some of them even threaten their wives with divorces

Why not. As long both parties dono can alrdy. I caught my wife cheating before we got married. I forgive and married her but I never forget. From then on I chiong evey week. Ktv and ML. I do feel what I am doing now today is partly due to her.

Recently we had a big fight and I found she was contacting him. Who knows maybe she is already eating iutside.

KingEros
18-02-2020, 01:43 PM
Why not. As long both parties dono can alrdy. I caught my wife cheating before we got married. I forgive and married her but I never forget. From then on I chiong evey week. Ktv and ML. I do feel what I am doing now today is partly due to her.

Recently we had a big fight and I found she was contacting him. Who knows maybe she is already eating iutside.

THERE, you have the biggest smokescreen to make the approach on the BFF ... ask her out on the pretext that you need her help
During the meet, then you play confused ... before divulging your concerns that you found out your wife is contacting the previous fling

One possibility: you get into the BFF’s pants, while playing the poor vulnerable Mr Good Guy who needs a shoulder to cry on ... once there, it’s all up to you how to proceed sexually

Another possibility: BFF knows & shares all of your wife’s CCAs ... either ways, a win-win for you

God Luck!!

weiwei09
18-02-2020, 05:37 PM
THERE, you have the biggest smokescreen to make the approach on the BFF ... ask her out on the pretext that you need her help
During the meet, then you play confused ... before divulging your concerns that you found out your wife is contacting the previous fling

One possibility: you get into the BFF’s pants, while playing the poor vulnerable Mr Good Guy who needs a shoulder to cry on ... once there, it’s all up to you how to proceed sexually

Another possibility: BFF knows & shares all of your wife’s CCAs ... either ways, a win-win for you

God Luck!!

Good tips. I like your avatar. Inspired me to change mine.

Rickey
18-02-2020, 06:39 PM

Yes, of course, if both parties in the marital relationship, husband and wife don't know they r eating outside...things will surely to be fine for both of them in their daily family living activities :)...kudos to TS for forgiving his wife for her pre-marital cheating and indiscretions but sad to say that he caught her still in contact with the guy again today and hence the big fight as he revealed...which could mean most prolly she is eating out with the guy once again after marriage...TS shd ask himself why ??..is it he is not treating his wife well enough to meet her wants and needs so she won't find the need or urge to eat outside again ??

Gamerboy
19-02-2020, 02:55 AM

Wow like that ur relationship with ur wife quite toxic hor? If you don’t have any children, why not just part ways and enjoy singlehood?

Gamerboy
19-02-2020, 02:57 AM

God Luck!!

Fwah bro! 高招 sia! Hidden agenda gao gao.

junior_cannibal
20-02-2020, 03:59 PM
To add, tell the BFF you are considering to also eat outside to get even. Just ain't sure who to eat. The BFF might avail herself.

Mistyboy
20-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Good tips. I like your avatar. Inspired me to change mine.

My gut feel is don’t shit too close where you eat. Any time things goes south, it’s harder to distance yourself since both of them know each other. Unless you clean cut with wife then by all means go with the BFF. Good luck!

junior_cannibal
20-02-2020, 05:39 PM
My gut feel is don’t shit too close where you eat. Any time things goes south, it’s harder to distance yourself since both of them know each other. Unless you clean cut with wife then by all means go with the BFF. Good luck!TS doesn't sound like he's looking for a serious relationship with the BFF, more the thrill and lust. Hence, the clean cut part may or may not apply.