PDA

View Full Version : Geylang Malay Trannies

hickory2
26-01-2020, 11:31 PM
New to geylang and there's this one house right at the corner junction between lor 20 and wester rd that seems to have some minah trannies sitting outdoors. Passed by quickly so didn't have a good look but if I'm honest, got 1 or 2 who really look quite hot and tempting. Thought of trying before but backed out twice.

Any bros tried before and any clue on the service level and damage?

GN007SG
28-01-2020, 02:17 PM
New to geylang and there's this one house right at the corner junction between lor 20 and wester rd that seems to have some minah trannies sitting outdoors. Passed by quickly so didn't have a good look but if I'm honest, got 1 or 2 who really look quite hot and tempting. Thought of trying before but backed out twice.

Any bros tried before and any clue on the service level and damage?

Waiting for your fr bro since you are interested
I have yet any bro who are interested :D

hickory2
02-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Ask like this still can kana zapped by some ppl. Not even bothered about kana zap, rather just confused about why ppl would zap for no apparent reason. Is like i offer to buy nasi lemak for my colleagues but the one colleague who dont like nasi lemak want to zap me. If what i post is not your interest then ok lor, so many other posts. Nobody also will go to Arnolds fried chicken and scold them for not selling fish and chips, right?:D

Anyone, thanks to a bro who still manage to up my points:D