PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Presents : "SHINA" SHINA (PICS AVAIL)

loveseed
01-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Dear bros, latest production,

Name : SHINA
Nationality : Thai
Height : 1.65m
Vital Stats : 33'25'35
Damage $130/90/2

Pics link avail below :

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Shina_Fro.jpg

Best Regards,
LS

tenggiri
03-10-2007, 02:00 AM
Hi bros - this is another fr on one of the gals i tried called Shina. Altho she's not the top grade package that i hope for, i still gotta thank bro LS for his ever caring service. Shina's actually quite pretty in her own right but i really dun see much resemblence in her studio foto and as always complexion is darker than posted (i dun mind) so she looks more like a minah (i like).

A sweet young minah look actually and slim built and of average height coming with straight shoulder length hair. The best memories of mine with this gal combines many good things and bros will be glad to kno of her excellent bbbj skills, her vry good sexual attitude, her sensous frenching, and she gave me a damn good screwing time!

After bath, we started with 69, then just her doing prolong bbbj (lick shaft, deep throat, balls smacking etc) and her pussy tasted nicely fresh. Once we started srewing she is really in her element and i enjoyed most pounding her in doggie in front of the big mirror (oh yeah bro LS, nice room). She was grabbing on to the sheets as i was watching my dick disappearing into her love hole from behind and she's really quite tight!!

In actual fact, she's game for any reasonal thing we can desire but bros pls try to take care of her as she's here for a noble reason and you can ask her if you care to pay her a visit. Only thing is, she definitely not for boob lovers as hers are damn small!!

Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 6/10
Frenching: 8/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
CIM: Did not try.
Fj: 8.5/10
Licking, fingering: Yup
Gfe: 8/10
Rtf: Everytime got new stocks, how to rtf?? ;)

loveseed
03-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Thanks bro tenggiri for the FR !!! :)

LS

cheeky-cheeky
07-10-2007, 01:04 AM
SMS LS to arrange a gal for me and Shina was the one... :D

Went to the destination and sms LS. Got the exact location and zoom in to the target. Open door and this sweet lady greet me and I went into the room. Undress and went for shower. She clean me up and back we went to the bed for action. She catbath me and BBBJ. Her suction was good though there's still room for improvement.

Then we turn to 69 and I gave her a good PJ before she capped me and I mount her missionary. After a long fight haha... I unload and she clean me up and went to shower while I rest on the bed and watch TV.

She came back and lay next to me and TCSS. We had a nice TCSS session and as I'm tired decided not to have the second round and she crack my back to ease my tireness...

Took my shower and paid her then left.

Overall above average bonk.

loveseed
07-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Thanks bro cheeky-cheeky for the FR !!! :)

LS

girllover
08-10-2007, 02:19 AM
With just a limited few field reports on her and the mentioning of her having small boobs, I was pushing her aside thinking that she could just be another lost cause. It was her youthful age as well as her looks, which I kinda like, that made me took the gamble and proceed to have a session with her. Never did I expect ...

One can never expects the following of her:

1) Her boobs are small so if one is looking for a handful of boobs or big boobs, then one has to look elsewhere.

2) Her complexion is quite tan, fair complexion lovers would have to find their thrills elsewhere.

3) She is a little heavy, not exactly petite although looks slim, so if one is looking for a light and petite girl to carry around, then one has to look elsewhere.

4) She does not have a really nice looking body nor really refined body nor really nice looking pussy, if one is looking for those, then one has to look elsewhere.

5) She is about one quarter malay, so she looks a little like malay, if one does not like malay looks, then one has to look elsewhere.

With her shortcomings out of the way, here lies the reason why I find her so adorable and how she sends butterflies to my heart:

She is very pretty to me and extremely cute, with big eyes, long lashes, thick lips and long silky hair with a little malay look. Her smiles is what that captures my heart, somehow I find that expression extremely extremely adorable.

She is bubbly, funny, easy going, easy to get along, really fun to be with. She is one of those that people finds it hard to get mad with and I am sure she is one of those that the phrase 'no chemistry with her' would never surface.

She can speak relatively good english, with her, conversation seems effortless and enjoyable, partly due to her ability to speak english but I feel a greater part of it is due to her excellent character.

She is really really naughty, 'suan' me a lot but her character gives others many chances to 'suan' her back also, so in the end we end up keep 'suaning' each other, haha, really fun, makes both of us laugh a lot.

She is not a good kisser, open her mouth big big, hard to kiss lah, my mouth very small, but her tongue and lips are soft and smooth, I like. She said all her other customers don't kiss so much like I did, haha, she hasn't meet those marathon kisser customer i think.

She smells nice, faint aroma from her body, a stimulating factor.

Her BBBJ is extremely good, hard suction, deep throats where I can feel the tip of my manhood pressing against the back of her throat, stimulating tongue, it seems like she really pressed and sucked hard because every stroke she made, I can feel the wonderful light scratching sensation and she did every stroke slow and steady, no rush. Many times before, I could not feel the sensation on every stroke, sometimes it has, sometimes not, with her, its every single stroke, my manhood certainly did not turn sensitive all of a sudden, it was marvelous.

Her complexion is smooth, facial as well as body, after all, her body is still young.

For those pussy painter, forget about painting her pussy from the front, I gave up trying to paint her pussy from the front, hard to get access to her inner pussy, do it in the 69 position. Her pussy is sensitive and wet, when I paint her, she basically stops doing bbbj and keeps moaning. One other thing to note, if you want to kiss her, do it before you paint her pussy, after that, she doesn't want to kiss anymore, she says she don't kiss pussy juice, i 'suan' her: "its your own pussy juice what", she just pouted and pushed my face away, haha.

She has a tight pussy all the way. Bonking her is extremely nice, sweet sounding soft moans, tight pussy, pretty face, fantastic expressions, on hard and deep thrusts, she will frown and moan louder and turn her head away, on slow and soft thrusts, she will look into my eyes, moan and smile, god!!! she is so adorable.

In life, we let many things we think is not worthwhile passed us by, sometimes I wonder, what if I take a certain action and not let a certain thing passed me by, would it make any difference in my life or would it be a predicted waste effort. Now, sitting here, writing this, I begin to understand more of what many have said many times before: "There are no absolutes in this world, what seems right may turn out to be wrong and what seems wrong may turn out to be the opposite". She seems all wrong from the beginning, now her smiles will keep me company for years to come AND I am really really glad that I took the less favorable path.

dexblu
08-10-2007, 09:52 AM
...Her smiles is what that captures my heart, somehow I find that expression extremely extremely adorable.

She is bubbly, funny, easy going, easy to get along, really fun to be with. She is one of those that people finds it hard to get mad with and I am sure she is one of those that the phrase 'no chemistry with her' would never surface.

...She smells nice, faint aroma from her body, a stimulating factor.

Her BBBJ is extremely good, hard suction, deep throats where I can feel the tip of my manhood pressing against the back of her throat, stimulating tongue, it seems like she really pressed and sucked hard because every stroke she made, I can feel the wonderful light scratching sensation and she did every stroke slow and steady, no rush. Many times before, I could not feel the sensation on every stroke, sometimes it has, sometimes not, with her, its every single stroke, my manhood certainly did not turn sensitive all of a sudden, it was marvelous.

Her complexion is smooth, facial as well as body, after all, her body is still young...She has a tight pussy all the way. Bonking her is extremely nice, sweet sounding soft moans, tight pussy, pretty face, fantastic expressions, on hard and deep thrusts, she will frown and moan louder and turn her head away, on slow and soft thrusts, she will look into my eyes, moan and smile, god!!! she is so adorable.

In life, we let many things we think is not worthwhile passed us by, sometimes I wonder, what if I take a certain action and not let a certain thing passed me by, would it make any difference in my life or would it be a predicted waste effort. Now, sitting here, writing this, I begin to understand more of what many have said many times before: "There are no absolutes in this world, what seems right may turn out to be wrong and what seems wrong may turn out to be the opposite". She seems all wrong from the beginning, now her smiles will keep me company for years to come AND I am really really glad that I took the less favorable path.

Bro girllover,

This is THE BEST FR EVER !!! :D
You thoughts and experiences so beautifully penned down... It just makes me want to RUSH DOWN this instance and drop my pants down in front of SHINA!!! :p

GREAT FR bro !!! Have A GREAT Day Ahead !!!

loveseed
08-10-2007, 04:25 PM

Thanks bro girllover for the FR !!! I am glad you enjoyed as much I enjoyed reading this FR !!! :D :p

LS

dexblu
10-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Contacted Bro' LS for a slot with SHINA yesterday afternoon.

Went up, drop my pants infront of SHINA :o ... and let nature take it's course.

SHINA is a nice girl to be with, has good attitude, speaks acceptable English and a little bit of Mandarin.

Thanks Bro' LS for the PROMOTIONAL PRICING... it was great FUN!! :D

trek2
10-10-2007, 01:06 PM
She seems all wrong from the beginning, now her smiles will keep me company for years to come AND I am really really glad that I took the less favorable path.

Hey bro, like your ending part, just sum it all up.
Thanks for sharing :)

girllover
10-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for yr compliments, didn't expect u to really go down and meet her yourself, i hope u have as much fun as i did, did she tell u about pigs and chickens and also why her boobs are so small?

thks for reading my fr bro trek2.

thks bro loveseed for arranging yet another good session for me again. i hope she dun really go for silicon implant cos when we were talking about silicon, her eyes opened so wide and her expression very very 'gian' like that and her saliva nearly dripped.

loveseed
11-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Contacted Bro' LS for a slot with SHINA yesterday afternoon.

Went up, drop my pants infront of SHINA :o ... and let nature take it's course.

SHINA is a nice girl to be with, has good attitude, speaks acceptable English and a little bit of Mandarin.

Thanks Bro' LS for the PROMOTIONAL PRICING... it was great FUN!! :D

Thanks bro dexblu for rushing down and dropping your pants down in front of SHINA !!! Actually, thanks for the FR and once again for taking care of Shina !!!

LS

dexblu
11-10-2007, 10:29 AM
...bro dexblu... did she tell u about pigs and chickens and also why her boobs are so small?

....thks bro loveseed for arranging yet another good session for me again...

Bro' girllover,

Already RTF ??? You are fast, man !!! :D

YES!!! Shina told me about the Simple Life / Farming Life Heehee !!! However, I too shy to ask about her boobs lah !!! :o

girllover
11-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Bro' girllover, Already RTF ??? You are fast, man !!! :D
no lah, not rtf, what i mean is almost all of the girls I have tried under bro loveseed has been very good although I am kinda a fussy customer.

loveseed
12-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Hee hee... no lah bro, you not a very fussy customer lah... :p

LS

dexblu
13-10-2007, 07:24 PM
...what i mean is almost all of the girls I have tried under bro loveseed has been very good although I am kinda a fussy customer.

Hee hee... no lah bro, you not a very fussy customer lah... :p

LS

Bro'... Bro'... Bro'...

My favourite Director LS... U trying to imply something huh ???

U trying to hint that I am fussy ???.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

loveseed
15-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Bro... Bro... Bro...I am not trying to imply anything leh...You think too much already lah.. Haha! :p

LS