PDA

View Full Version : what is the best foreplay that leads to great sex

andy888
26-01-2020, 07:38 AM
Money and present not included

TequilaSunrise
26-01-2020, 02:21 PM
This is rather interesting question that you have asked in which i would be interested to know the answer to as well

nk8210
27-01-2020, 04:42 PM
For me, that would the lady rubbing her puss against my uncovered dick, cow girl position

The sound and visual was so high for both of us that we end up doing the deed uncovered and 90% of the time, CIM.

The remainder 10%, withdrawal, when i realise I should be a nice guy :D

Rickey
28-01-2020, 07:42 AM
think it must be the 69..;)...where both parties can lick n suck each other off simultaneously :p...then quickly change to their favourite positions to fuck n cum tgt or one before the other :p;):o

Abovetherose1962
28-01-2020, 08:25 AM
why exclude money and gift, i always get better sex with them :D

Money and present not included

diputs1269
28-01-2020, 05:13 PM
think it must be the 69..;)...where both parties can lick n suck each other off .:p...then quickly change to their favourite positions to cum tgt or one before the other :p;):o

This is my favourite position as my nick, cheers!

TequilaSunrise
28-01-2020, 09:00 PM

Agreed on this position too

Regaxxa
29-01-2020, 02:49 PM

And 12 is your length? :p

Online247
29-01-2020, 02:51 PM
think it must be the 69..;)...where both parties can lick n suck each other off simultaneously :p...then quickly change to their favourite positions to fuck n cum tgt or one before the other :p;):o

69 is a must for me during sex :p

diputs1269
29-01-2020, 11:09 PM
And 12 is your length? :p

12 =Want to

pastmessage
31-01-2020, 11:37 PM

Sex is not complete without 69 :D

andy888
01-02-2020, 12:12 AM
Lol, money and present not skill involved :p

Voorhees
01-02-2020, 02:28 AM
Just mentioned in my other post..

A good size mirror is good!!!watching yourself in front of the mirror is shiok.

Slowpump
01-02-2020, 12:47 PM
why exclude money and gift, i always get better sex with them :D

Ya lor, nothing like a wad of cash by the bed to get the juices flowing lol.

Alsat
01-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Sex is not complete without 69 :D

Very well said

alexlucky
01-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Butt plug inserted follow by a good pussy licking..
Session always end with the ultimate form of birth control method😬

BiffTannen
01-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Butt plug inserted follow by a good pussy licking

That actually sound quite fun to indulge in, lol

S3x4U
02-02-2020, 05:10 PM
That actually sound quite fun to indulge in, lol

I think so too :D

zenden_05
02-02-2020, 05:41 PM
I think good french plus hair massage with soft kisses around her neck and collar bones area.

wondergal
02-02-2020, 07:21 PM
You must ask her... not every woman likes the same foreplay.

In public where we are clothed, I like to be touched or stroked on the hips, and after some time, touched or stroked on the butt if he dares. I also like it when naked. It’s a turn on for me... I don’t know about another woman.

For me, that would the lady rubbing her puss against my uncovered dick, cow girl position

I like this a lot. In the bedroom, rubbing and grinding on his dick in cowgirl position is very turn on for me... I have all the control the pressure and movement when rubbing and grinding on him on my clit... and I know the right time for me to let him slightly penetrate me as I rub and grind.

waaaaaa
02-02-2020, 08:25 PM

I like this a lot. In the bedroom, rubbing and grinding on his dick in cowgirl position is very turn on for me... I have all the control the pressure and movement when rubbing and grinding on him on my clit... and I know the right time for me to let him slightly penetrate me as I rub and grind.

Does he cum fast after this? I love it but can’t take it and cum fast if she does it on me

Rickey
02-02-2020, 09:10 PM
Lolx...seems like tis is the favourite style for practically all ladies including sis wondergal to hv sex and they all enjoy it very much :):p;):o

Alsat
02-02-2020, 10:10 PM
seems like tis is the favourite style for practically all ladies

Seems like it though

McCannOppo
02-02-2020, 11:08 PM
I think good french plus hair massage with soft kisses around her neck and collar bones area.

Agreed, this is great foreplay too :)

saabking
02-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Yes - quite similar to you ; my partner like her hip to be touched stroke and grabbed whenever she is about to have her orgasm

In public where we are clothed, I like to be touched or stroked on the hips, and after some time, touched or stroked on the butt if he dares. I also like it when naked. It’s a turn on for me... I don’t know about another woman.

Eightswords
04-02-2020, 01:54 AM
Seems like it though

I think so too

Vivienne
04-02-2020, 04:06 AM
I think as long as the involving parties are very much into each other ( the attraction and chemistry etc..) simple foreplay like running the fingers around the nipples or squeezing the butt would make her moaning for more, leading Towards a fireworks finale ;)

BiffTannen
04-02-2020, 04:48 AM
Isimple foreplay like running the fingers around the nipples or squeezing the butt would make her moaning for more, leading Towards a fireworks finale ;)

I would agree on this as well

wondergal
04-02-2020, 08:51 AM
I think as long as the involving parties are very much into each other ( the attraction and chemistry etc..) simple foreplay like running the fingers around the nipples or squeezing the butt would make her moaning for more, leading Towards a fireworks finale ;)

Yes... true... if not attracted to the guy, touching the right places would still be turn-off.

BushTracker
07-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Slow sensual massage her until she is super wet.

ilovepantyhose
08-02-2020, 01:04 PM
engage her deeply in french conversation

go easy on her breasts and even easier on her nipples, kena scolded for being too harsh. spend some time running your fingers along her arms/inner thighs using feather touch

go down on her and give her a good tongue lashing. keep on going until she: 1. kiap ur head with her thighs; 2. press ur head down with her hands; 3. she starts to grind against ur mouth. i think that is a sign of her getting turned on/getting wet, any sis can confirm? :p

when u come up for breaths, keep the momentum going with some fingering

final position is her in cowgirl riding til kingdom come ;):D

Dalsan
08-02-2020, 07:37 PM

go easy on her breasts and even easier on her nipples, kena scolded for being too harsh. spend some time running your fingers along her arms/inner thighs using feather touch

go down on her and give her a good tongue lashing. keep on going until she: 1. kiap ur head with her thighs; 2. press ur head down with her hands; 3. she starts to grind against ur mouth. i think that is a sign of her getting turned on/getting wet, any sis can confirm? :p

final position is her doing cowboy til kingdom come ;):D

Good share, will try this method :)

HeLovesMe
09-02-2020, 12:14 AM

final position is her doing cowboy til kingdom come ;):D

This method will turn women on for sure.

Teletubbies
09-02-2020, 12:08 PM

I will try it tonight :D

gaymacket
09-02-2020, 04:44 PM

Very good share, must learn from sexperienced bro :D

Camryaltis
09-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Love it when wifey and me strip each other naked slowly and hug and kiss. Our naked skin in contact and our nipples pressing against each other. Finger her wet pussy while she grips and holdS my penis.

Sticking each other’s nipples and licking it. Or giving each other love bites n I esp like to leave love bite marks on her breasts.

Like some earlier sharings I love it when she will rub my penis head outside her pussy that is wet and all ready for me to make a grand entrance.

garion
11-02-2020, 07:47 AM
One of the best foreplay set would have me giving her a massage on her back and then I would lay down next to her and give her feathery touches with my fingertips all over her body at the back.

You'll know she wants more when she parts her legs to give you access to her sex. By now I would position myself between her opened legs and focus my feathery touches along the insides of her thighs slowly making my way towards the treasure pot.

But I wouldn't touch it right away. My thumbs would slide along the sides of her vagina. She should be moaning by now.

I would get her up into a doggy position so that I can reach beneath her to caress the front of her body especially her breasts.

And when the time is ripe, I would use my arm to slide against her vagina and maintain contact all the way until my hand reaches her breast.

By then she would sit upright and turn her body so that she can french me while I keep one hand caressing her twins and the other fingering her.

HeLovesMe
11-02-2020, 11:21 PM
Love it when wifey and me strip each other naked slowly and hug and kiss. Our naked skin in contact and our nipples pressing against each other. Finger her wet pussy while she grips and holdS my penis.

Sticking each other’s nipples and licking it. Or giving each other love bites n I esp like to leave love bite marks on her breasts.

Like some earlier sharings I love it when she will rub my penis head outside her pussy that is wet and all ready for me to make a grand entrance.

Continue giving your wife foreplay non stop regularly. Then having her as your sex monster will be good for your health in the long run. :D

He used to rub his didi head against my outer pussy to make me cum. Nowadays he is lazy to seduce/French kiss me in bed :(

ZanShen
11-02-2020, 11:39 PM
Continue giving your wife foreplay non stop regularly. Then having her as your sex monster will be good for your health in the long run. :D

He used to rub his didi head against my outer pussy to make me cum. Nowadays he is lazy to seduce/French kiss me in bed :(
He is taking you for granted. You need to give others a chance heehee

otamay
12-02-2020, 09:40 AM

Maybe he is bored becoz too routine liao.

For me I like to give pleasure so I can receive even more in return, hehe.

lustandfast
12-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Start off with looking lustfully at each other, then french her. Enjoy the slow lips biting and tongue action. Then ur hands slowly caress her whole body, resting on her ass giving it a light squeeze. While still kissing, move ur hand to her pussy and slowly rub her panty.

She will slowly spread her legs and give some light moan. Take her hand and place it on ur hard rod and let her touch it. Then slowly move up to her boobs. Unhook her bra first, then enter to grab her boobs and tickling her nipples. This will send her halfway to heaven already.

Then slowly remove her shirt, bra and pants. French her again then slowly move your way down via her ears, neck and nipples. Lick and suck her nipples while the other hand is tickling her nipple. Then slowly make your way further down and remove her panty, and you will be exposed to her abalone. Go on and lick the vulva. Then tongue fuck her pussy. Then move up to suck her clits. She will be moaning louder now and grabbing your hair or even best pressing ur head down.

Now you start to remove your clothes and underwear, get on top of her and kiss her while at the same time using ur dick to brush her pussy. Both of u will reach the highest form of pleasure.

Your dick will rub against her clits, then occasionally entering her pussy but not fully. Do this for a few mins and she will be wet as hell. Look at her in the eyes lustfully and play with her nipples.

You will find that this is the best form of foreplay.

Teletubbies
12-02-2020, 12:14 PM
Start off with looking lustfully at each other, then french her. Enjoy the slow lips biting and tongue action. Then ur hands slowly caress her whole body, resting on her ass giving it a light squeeze. While still kissing, move ur hand to her pussy and slowly rub her panty.

She will slowly spread her legs and give some light moan. Take her hand and place it on ur hard rod and let her touch it. Then slowly move up to her boobs. Unhook her bra first, then enter to grab her boobs and tickling her nipples. This will send her halfway to heaven already.

Then slowly remove her shirt, bra and pants. French her again then slowly move your way down via her ears, neck and nipples. Lick and suck her nipples while the other hand is tickling her nipple. Then slowly make your way further down and remove her panty, and you will be exposed to her abalone. Go on and lick the vulva. Then tongue fuck her pussy. Then move up to suck her clits. She will be moaning louder now and grabbing your hair or even best pressing ur head down.

Now you start to remove your clothes and underwear, get on top of her and kiss her while at the same time using ur dick to brush her pussy. Both of u will reach the highest form of pleasure.

Your dick will rub against her clits, then occasionally entering her pussy but not fully. Do this for a few mins and she will be wet as hell. Look at her in the eyes lustfully and play with her nipples.

We are using the same pattern :D

ilovephoebe
12-02-2020, 01:49 PM

Yeah, thats the best method of all!!:):)

DisGraceFuLee
12-02-2020, 11:39 PM
Yeah, thats the best method of all!!:):)

Fully agreed on this too :D

sanuuk
13-02-2020, 12:48 AM

Tiak pantyhose should be kinky for foreplays .:D

ilovepantyhose
13-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Tiak pantyhose should be kinky for foreplays

and tiak the toe area to lick/suck her toes

or do footjob with her arches

:p:p

andy888
01-04-2020, 12:06 AM
Does girls prefer your man to go down before or after sex?
And would you guys prefer your another half to bj before or after cum?