PDA

View Full Version : FR on Mint

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi all,

Long long time never write long FR but today shall do one on this nice girl i had lately.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Tits:7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

Oktfantasy recommended this gal, and i proceeded to the firing range on time. Went inside to see the girl i like, darker than in the pictures but still cute. Breasts is man-made but the soft type and well proportioned.

Bathing i keep it short and sweet as i prefer to spend more time in bed. BBBJ is good, skillful la. Balls licking and shaft licking and all. Suction is there too though i prefer slowly suck.

FJ is excellent, touching herself, jerking, spasms....did i made her cum? :confused: Didn't take long for me to unload, trust me i doubt alot of men can tahan fucking her long long. Too nice le.

GFE is there too, really serviced oriented girl and try to make small talk though english is not fantastic. Very good for a thai already, language-wise.

:D Money and sperm well spent.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2007, 11:21 AM
http://img250.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f7c1ch3.jpg

Sorry forgot to add her pic, though i think her pic is somewhere around the forum. :D

myat
01-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Hi all,

Long long time never write long FR but today shall do one on this nice girl i had lately.

:D Money and sperm well spent.

bro, damage ??? pm u liao......

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Replied you too. Please contact the okt for more details. :D

Don't destroy mint, i still want rtf. ok. :D

smellyshit
02-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Hi Bro, i do agree wif you!!! had a section with her too...but my fr was far way back in other thread!

Anyway i Love your account pic, It bring me back to gd old days watching his Harm Sub videotape..haha!!!

Trances
03-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Fr For Mint,

Had a section with Mint rencently, reason being bcos i was attracted to her cool look, and her boobs was't very small as it look from the pic, most of the time i was atracted to such babes in the club bcos they look cool hard to catch type, so i decided to giv it a try on tis kinda babes.

Haven't been in action for long, i hav a desire to meet her soon. arrangment with bro dfantsy was smooths sailing, soon after i was in the room with standing next to her. She look Sweet, with nice smile and big bright eyes looking at me, she grab my hand and pull me to the bed and i rested there for a moment. we had alittle chat getting to know each other. she undressed her self and i move close to her while she was preparing the bath, i remove my clothing in no time and ready for bath. From there she proceeded with Sop, while i was enjoying the procedure staring at her with my hand all over her. My brother was hard like steel rod as she notices, from there she offfer me some best BBBJ then i had tried, licking me from head to toes and my Steel Rod, not too it giv way to the became Soft Rod.

While Cleaning Our self, i can't put my eyes off her body my Steel Rod return for action again, so we started again with more action. I thought we better get to the sex before I explode right there, so we moved into position and it was a very nice, relaxed, GF-like experience. We did missionary, her on top (first facing me, then facing away), then spoon, doggy, and standing doggy against the wall. Very exciting in the way she did it, and it was a big turn-on. She loves to kiss and be kissed during intercourse, and we did that for what seemed like a long time. Doggystyle with Mint is great also, great shape of her lower body, and a Strong hips to hold on to while you drive to the finish line. Finally Steel Rod let loose in doggystyle with my hands on her shoulders, Woo...wat a Great finish.

Look: 8/10 ( Cool Look Category )
Body: 8/10 ( Great Hip Shape For Doggy )
Boobs: 7/10 ( Acceptable, not the best )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( some of the best i had )
FJ: 8/10 ( Auto moving from Position To Position)
GFE: 8/10 ( Gd Connection )

Trances
03-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Fr For Mint,

Had a section with Mint rencently, reason being bcos i was atracted to her cool look, and her boobs was't very small as it look from the pic, most of the time i was atracted to such babes in the club bcos they look cool hard to catch type, so i decided to giv it a try on tis kinda babes.

Haven't been in action for long, i hav a desire to meet her soon. arrangment with bro dfantsy was smooths sailing, soon after i was in the room with standing next to her. She look Sweet, with nice smile and big bright eyes looking at me, she grab my hand and pull me to the bed and i rested there for a moment. we had alittle chat getting to know each other. she undressed her self and i move close to her while she was preparing the bath, i remove my clothing in no time and ready for bath. From there she proceeded with Sop, while i was enjoying the procedure staring at her with my hand all over her. My brother was hard like steel rod as she notices, from there she offfer me some best BBBJ then i had tried, licking me from head to toes and my Steel Rod, not too it giv way to the became Soft Rod.

While Cleaning Our self, i can't put my eyes off her body my Steel Rod return for action again, so we started again with more action. I thought we better get to the sex before I explode right there, so we moved into position and it was a very nice, relaxed, GF-like experience. We did missionary, her on top (first facing me, then facing away), then spoon, doggy, and standing doggy against the wall. Very exciting in the way she did it, and it was a big turn-on. She loves to kiss and be kissed during intercourse, and we did that for what seemed like a long time. Doggystyle with Mint is great also, great shape of her lower body, and a Strong hips to hold on to while you drive to the finish line. Finally Steel Rod let loose in doggystyle with my hands on her shoulders, Woo...wat a Great finish.

SuperNatural
03-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Hi all..this is my first post on SBF.
Had try Mint yesterday evening..
First of all I must thank bro Fantasy for being such a great and friendly OKT.
I was late for my appointment but bro Fantasy was not the least pissed with me...thanks bro!

Reached the hotel late ! Sms-ed bro Fantasy for room number and up I went. It was so excited as its my first time doing it with a FL. Nevertheless it was exciting and fun too..
Knock on the door and it opened up with a really sweet girl behind it..
Pic resemblance is maybe 60% only..and that's cos I think Mint looks prettier in person !
Anyway things were pretty SOP for the first shot but it was really good for the second. I was like pretty tired after my first shot cos I only like slept 3 hours the night before. We just cuddled under the blanket and chit chat..I learned abit of thai from Mint too :) then suddenly she placed her head on my chest and started doing some cat bathing..and it got my lil bro up !
She laughed when she saw it and continued to cat bath eventually ending up with my lil bro..her bbbj was so good with all her powerful tongue actions ! :D I capped up and finished her with missionary..the gf feeling was really really good..and the session was simply so fantastic ! haha thanks bro Fantasy !

Looks: 8
Boobs: 8 with nice nips
BBBJ: 9
Figure: 7 a bit of baby fats
FJ: 9
GFE: 9 sweet!!!!
Attitude: 10
RTF: Maybe..will like to try more FLs around though..im very very new to the FL scene..hope bros can guide me more on it =)

cheers

Trances
04-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Fr For Mint,

Had a section with Mint rencently, reason being bcos i was atracted to her cool look, and her boobs was't very small as it look from the pic, most of the time i was atracted to such babes in the club bcos they look cool hard to catch type, so i decided to giv it a try on tis kinda babes.

alien69
05-10-2007, 03:53 PM
I am 2nd BLOOD....or can considered 1st Blood(the brother at 1st blood choose to CIM)

Looks: 6.5/10 (DARK Skinned ,But face quite sweet looking)
Body: 8/10 (Natural BIG BOOBS, But thights need to slim down)
Tits:7/10 (NATURAL)
BBBJ: 8/10 (WILL to SUCK AND SUCK)
FJ: 8/10 (ANY POSITION ALSO CAN)
GFE: 8/10 (Frenching is possible depending on oral hygenic)
RTF: NO (too many choices to go for)

*** as I am only the 2nd customer, her attitude is very eager to please...Let see whether She can keep that SERVICE STANDARD...

jurongwestst91
08-10-2007, 09:26 AM
I am 2nd BLOOD....or can considered 1st Blood(the brother at 1st blood choose to CIM)

Looks: 6.5/10 (DARK Skinned ,But face quite sweet looking)
Body: 8/10 (Natural BIG BOOBS, But thights need to slim down)
Tits:7/10 (NATURAL)
BBBJ: 8/10 (WILL to SUCK AND SUCK)
FJ: 8/10 (ANY POSITION ALSO CAN)
GFE: 8/10 (Frenching is possible depending on oral hygenic)
RTF: NO (too many choices to go for)

*** as I am only the 2nd customer, her attitude is very eager to please...Let see whether She can keep that SERVICE STANDARD...

Had a session with Mint last week. My personal FR:

Looks: Dark skin and sweet looking. More skinny than picture.
Body: Big boobs and nice smooth body.
Bbbj: very accomodating. Nice :D
Fj: Good but complain of pain. Say I take too long :D . Well I like it slow.
GFE: Very service orientated. Good.
RTF: If Vit M and time permits.

clubnite
09-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Has been a while since I have written a FR.. since she is such a nice girl I truely owed her one.

Had her last week with Dfantasy's afternoon delight promotion.. to cut the story short, I must say there is a good resemblance with the photo that was posted but since I am a sucker for looks... was definitely not disappointted.

Looks: sweet and pretty
Body: large boobes
Bbbj: excellent
Fj: nice
GFE: can chit chat with you for the entire 90 minutes
RTF: yes

PS: First girl I met that don seem to take it like a commercial transaction. Book early, I think her last day 11 Oct

Club

fboy
10-10-2007, 04:03 PM
1st thx 4 fast sms reply fm d'fanstasyworld bro for quick-booking.
Initially wanted to try Nook but fully book :confused:
But expected the result so go4 Mint.

Looks: 7/10 (darker than pic)
Body: 7/10 (little tummy still ok)
Tits:7/10 (dark brown nipple)

after enter the hotel room, we chit chat a while.
while waiting water filling up the bath tube, i was sitting on bedside den she gav me good BJ by squat down :D

5mins later, we both were in bath tube.
i juz open my legs widely, she help me clean up my legs, body n dick...

fingering n painting her pussy immediate aft shower.
no water at all, but still tight.
den she started ride on me with cap on.
really fast rider, <5mins i cum @@

she gav light massage on my back while in process 'recovering' power...
2nd shot take longer time >20mins till almost 90mins time up den i faster cum avoid disturb next customer booking...

next time will save time on beginning den wont be so rush...

anyw nice service, nice hair...

cbjuiceyumseng
13-10-2007, 01:03 AM
I am in love...

Had Mint again, a RTF to kick-start my horny weekend. Don't know why so horny, she is my 2nd shot this weekend already.

Looks: 8/10
(Fuck me, just got her after she back from shopping hence she is without make-up, very pretty. fucking gf looks)

(Her boobs look nicer today or am i too hungry? Well proportioned and extremely nice to see her curves when she do a back arch stretching prelude to our fucking)

Servicing: 8/10
(Blowjob machine, she ask me can put cap after 10 mins of blowing, i said keep blowing, and she did. Will kiss you everywhere, face, french kiss, neck, nipple, balls, wtf la. she cleaned my whole body with tongue)

(Fucking also good, she said i made her cum? Limbei still got skills i think :D )

Attitude: 9/10
(Doubt she can displease her customer? Friendly and offered me orange and made alot of small talks, got to know alot more about her background in thailand, apparently she is not in this trade back home)

GFE: 9/10
(Enough said, i will visit her in Thailand if possible :D )

cbjuiceyumseng
13-10-2007, 01:04 AM
I am in love...

Had Mint again, a RTF to kick-start my horny weekend. Don't know why so horny, she is my 2nd shot this weekend already.

Looks: 8/10
(Fuck me, just got her after she back from shopping hence she is without make-up, very pretty. fucking gf looks)

(Her boobs look nicer today or am i too hungry? Well proportioned and extremely nice to see her curves when she do a back arch stretching prelude to our fucking)

Servicing: 8/10
(Blowjob machine, she ask me can put cap after 10 mins of blowing, i said keep blowing, and she did. Will kiss you everywhere, face, french kiss, neck, nipple, balls, wtf la. she cleaned my whole body with tongue)

(Fucking also good, she said i made her cum? Limbei still got skills i think :D )

Attitude: 9/10
(Doubt she can displease her customer? Friendly and offered me orange and made alot of small talks, got to know alot more about her background in thailand, apparently she is not in this trade back home)

(Enough said, i will visit her in Thailand if possible :D )

xtronics
16-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Hiya,

1stly wanna thank OKT for letting me try out this gal on the lats day last moment.
Anyway here are the ratings

Freching: Nil (as she kinda sick so i spare her from that)
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: Nil (as she kinda sick so i spare her from that)
FJ: 7/10
Damage:Usual + Tips

In the end, i din cum as my workload is pressuring me down a lot. too tired but trying out Mint pressure was over whelming too. i decide to give her a try. Well i'm enjoy anyway thou i din cum. When we reach there, we chit-chat for 15mins she told me she got a bad cough and a bit of sore throat. So i spare her from bbbj and frenching. so in the end, we hide naked under the blankat all the time and chit-chat chit-chat as my little bro also cannot. haiz. she keep saying "is my fault" but i told her relax as i know myself is the workload from my work. she basicially can talk anything under the sun and she also show me those brother that she took photo of. OPS. (i know who u all now) wanna photo my i decline strongly and in the end we take each other naked photo...Ops. anyway in short, i enjoy lah OKT. no worries! :-)

Thanks OKT by the way! :-)

cbjuiceyumseng
17-10-2007, 09:24 AM
hi Bro,

For Those who Have Booked slot with mint

She's Gone.... Back TO Her Hometown....

Thanks For All The Love n Support u had given to her

Does it mean ..i will never see her again ? :(

kiyah
17-10-2007, 08:42 PM
hi Bro,

Thanks For All The Love n Support u had given to her

Had slot with MINT.

her body is nice...

she told me not to CIM as she having sight cough.

after 1st shot give me massage.

very nice pussy... nice shaven.

she love to eat our local bat kut teh... :D

damage $100, 90min , 2 shot

Super worth it!!

thanks to Bro DF for the arrangement!

henry_supra
19-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Sorry for such a late promised FR.

Tried mint before she went back. She is an angel.

Picture accuracy not there, maybe most, 65%. but she still nice, and she serve me well. No cim, cos' of sore throat, due to an accident! but I still got such nice friendly thai- hospitality from her.

She likes Singapore but she miss her food back home... Bro dfantasy, you should buy some thai food for your girl.

She likes singapore customers cos' she call us, "jai dee". and she still try her best to serve us well, though she is so tired.

Overall, a nice gal.

Hogan
19-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Alto she had left, but deserve a FR. Told me that she is coming back.

Date : 16/10
Time : 1830
Venue : Secret ..

BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

cbjuiceyumseng
18-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Hi all, am back in Sg.

Checked sammyboy and discovered Mint is back in Singapore after so fast. WTF? Without further ado, made appointment with this gal via bro okt dfantasy.

As this is my third RTF i shall keep the report short and sweet:

The Positives:
- Mint is prettier than before or i am simply biased? 8/10
- Figure same, with real B/C boobs. Smooth skin. 8/10 Real stuff cannot bluff.
- Long bj in numerous positions. 9/10 nice positions sibei erotic.
- Fucking time got real juice. My cock form today not bad. 8/10
- Great Attitude. 8.5/10
- Nice Queen-sized bed for fucking 9/10 Hope got abit more spring.
- Friendly okt service, machiam like my brother. 10/10 Bring more nice girls ok?

The Negatives:
- God damn the shit tasting mouth disinfectant that i used to rinse my mouth 2/10 And i thought listerine is bad, this is terrible.
- New towels please! 4/10 I must remember to pack my own in car liao.
- Small bathtub 6/10 But ganina, budget hotel i also cannot complain much.
- Luckily, i am strong to resist her kumcheng poison. Lesser experienced brothers be careful of her kumcheng GFE kongtao.

Overall, Mint is a great fuck. Among the good commercial fucks i had. There's simply no regrets what so ever for such a good price too.

She is more experienced than her last tour in Singapore, but she has this nice freshness to her unlike some very seasoned thai massage girls. Hope she can earn enough and complete her university education.

:D Can satisify my cock and help a girl with education? This type of win-win situation how to find?

cbjuiceyumseng
18-11-2007, 11:57 PM
hi bro,
the towel is new i also dunno why still got the smell...maybe they keep it in the cupboard...will think of a solution to solve...for the rinse wash we will change new brand...so sorry abt that...anyway, thank for ur support and haf a wonderful day...cheers

:D Ok ok..but this is small tiny matter as compared to the good girls like Mint.

Maybe i will prepare my own kio-kway pack like soap, toothbrush, towel, condoms and red bull and keep in car. I think i can use the shit National Day fun pack haversack. :D

xtronics
22-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Wanted to RTF Mint since she return to SG for the 2nd time but was unable till now. SMS Bro Fantasy very last min and he as able to adjust it to my time. Thanks for that. :-) Overall was satisfactory and enjoyable. Don't need to go into much details as those above bros has make it very clear cut and truthful base. So once again thanks bro fantasy. :-)

arum
22-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Yesterday afternoon, feeling stressed at work; sms to Bro Fantasy for evening session; 5 mins later, all confirmed. Smooth, fast response - gave location, asked me to sms when reach.

Evening reached there, got room number and went up. Looks a bit different from photo, but still nice (7/10). Went for bath; during the bath, she commented I was looking tired and asked if I wanted massage first. I agreed, started with back and legs. While massaging legs and groin, lil bro woke up; she spotted it and promptly went bbbj. Great licking and up/down. When fully up, then asked whether cd ok and fj. Started cowgal style, then switched missionary till I finished.

Cleaned me up, then continued massage; we got talking about what she's doing (study in Thailand) and how she finds Singapore. Friendly chat, sweet girl. After massage, then cuddled up for some time till I was ready again. 2nd round bbbj then asked me what position I wanted to try.

Decided on doggie - this really clicked. She seemed to enjoy this much more than first round; plus I could really feel her muscles working!

Mission completed, bath and minor cuddle, then left.

Overall, very positive experience - great attitude, good massage skill, enjoyable bj / fj.

RTF : ? I'm tempted - but there are so many beautiful temptations still to be tried...... dunno, lets see.

Thanks to Bro Fantasy for a good experience.

zanie
23-11-2007, 02:43 AM
been wanting to do her since her first time in SG, but didn't get chance to.. So, this time didn't hesitate..
My Humble FR...

Looks: 9/10 (the sweetness of her face is unbelievable)
Body: 9/10 (everything was well-proportional to everything else)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very very nice)
FJ: 10/10 (accomodating to my every needs)
RTF: Yes, before she leaves our shores again...
GFE: 12/10 (felt more like my wife)

Thanks Bro Fantasy for your prompt service with my booking and enquiries.. Would support you in my future endeavours..

cbjuiceyumseng
21-01-2008, 09:22 AM
:eek:

Sir, u know my timing and i like to pre-order 1 shot Sir.

cbjuiceyumseng
21-01-2008, 01:46 PM
:o No choice, pre-CNY last shot give you.

Going out-station soon.

cbjuiceyumseng
24-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Thanks to OKT and Mint for a wonderful time last night.

She seems to have a more womanly body now and her fake boobs or real is too good to be true, simply delicious.

BBBJ is the kumcheng type, just like how your gf do it at home. :D

RTF a few times...this would not be the last.

zemphis
28-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Looks: 7.5
Boobs: 8 (Bouncy!)
BBBJ: 8
Figure: 7.5
FJ: 8
GFE: 9 (Really like being with GF)

Tried Mint last thurs, totally sextisfying.
Actually it was my first time "eating out" and I was feeling rather kan jeong.
But calmed down after spending some time chatting with her, although her english not really good.
One thing I can't get out of my mind is initially b4 the bbbj, she mentioned she dun really like CIM and told me to inform her when I'm bout to cum.
I'm totally oke with it, so I agreed. So when I was bout to cum, I did told her.
BUT she surprised me with taking it all!
Dunno why, simply luv dat feeling(if only my CO will do dat).

All you guys looking for dat GF feel, she's the one!

macfreekz
30-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Looks: 7 (Looks different from photo but grows on you)
Boobs: 8.5 (B++)
BBBJ: 8 (Good suckstion)
Figure: (smooth skin)
FJ: 8 (tries hard and is very willing)
GFE: 9 (Really like being with GF)

Had Mint,just a while ago. She's nice and friendly with a very good attitude. Willing to please although I can tell she's quite tired at this time. I'm tired too. But she still try hard to please and we tkss during the break. Overall quite satisfied.

aloysius.yeo
01-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Fr For Mint,

Had 2 section with Mint on 28 and 29, her boobs wasn't very small but quite soft... really like water bag.. feel good.

Haven't been in action for long, i have a desire to meet her soon. soon after i was in the room with standing next to her. she welcome you with nice smile and big bright eyes looking at me, she grab my hand and pull me to the bed and i rested there for a moment. we had alittle chat and she undressed her self and i move close to her while she was preparing the bath, i remove my clothing ready for bath.

One position which i think she likes is the doggy position... guys take note... and she cum 4 times through out our 90 mins there. it was a very nice, relaxed, GF-like experience. Very exciting in the way she did it, and it was a big turn-on. She loves to kiss and be kissed during intercourse, and we did that for what seemed like a long time. Woo...wat a Great finish.

Look: 9/10 (Very cute face.. )
Body: 8/10 ( very fleshy ass.. :P )
Boobs: 6.5/10 ( Acceptable, feel softer then water balloon )
BBBJ: 9/10 ( i have to ask her to stop .. as i can't take it )
FJ: 9/10 ( able to take the cue in bed and move with you)
GFE: 10/10 ( will marry her if can.. lolz. )

picu
02-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Misunderstanding resolved through sms.