PDA

View Full Version : Seeking 2 Chinese/Eurasian guys for extended family swing on 21Jan (Tue)

splitwhale
19-01-2020, 09:25 AM
Extended family of 4 Chinese slim & petite ladies (21-27yrs old) seeks respectful guys for their first group swing session on 21st Jan (Tue) before CNY.

A) Chinese / Eurasian guys strongly preferred between 21- 38 years old (apologise to other Bros)
B) Fit to Ok shape!
C) Open minded, friendly & respectful personalities
D) Sharing of costs to cover venue rental, transportation, snacks and drinks
E) Have passport and available to travel out of SG for 6hrs.

Only 2 open slots available for suitable candidates. Fingers fastest first!

Kindly PM me with “CNY Family Swing” in the following format for more details

a) Valid Telegram ID only
b) name / age / height
C) type of swing experience if any (highly welcome newbies too)

Wishing all a fun filled week and CNY! 3 Cheers!

PS: * Incomplete or frivolous pic seekers will be ignored & thrown out.*

es911
19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
Edited wrong post.

splitwhale
19-01-2020, 06:39 PM
Thanks for all fast and furious PMs. Just cleared my inbox the 3rd time today. Pls resend if u had received a bounced mail.

Am sending out various information to the shortlisted candidates.
Still searching for the suitable Bros for this mother of an excursion!! :D

Kindly PM for details ONLY if you have valid passport and can travel out of SG for 6hrs. ;)

splitwhale
20-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Update

I have replied to all PMs received in my inBox. One guy had to dropped out regretfully due to passport issues. 2 open slots available for this special one-off 4 Chinese ladies swing session.

b) name / age / height

splitwhale
20-01-2020, 04:58 PM
Final Call To Arms

Am lacking one final Bro tag team to make the Blue Team!
PM me with your valid Telegram ID for immediate details

jtjr3112
20-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Final Call To Arms

Am lacking one final Bro tag team to make it 4-4 ratio. PM me if u have valid passport and can travel between 12-6pm!

Definitely worth a mention in your bucket list! :D

PM me with your valid Telegram ID for immediate details

Pmed but no response yet. Eager to join bro

splitwhale
21-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Final Call To Arms

Urgently seeking one more guy for overseas Mission. PM with valid Telegram ID if you passport and free to travel for 6 hrs away. Great fun awaits the chosen adventurous guy!

splitwhale
23-01-2020, 07:57 AM
Conclusion

Many grateful thanks to all Warriors who joined in the extended family swing. The 4 Queens were thoroughly happy & mind blown with their first ever group session. Hope you had each enjoyed the wholesome experience, great food & camaraderie together!

Wishing All a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

PS: Have received a few latecomer queries. Kindly PM me under “CNY Family Swing” should you be keen to be invited for any future “family gatherings”

a) Valid Telegram ID Only (WeChat; Kik; WhatsApp or others will be ignored)
b) name / age / height

Angmolover
24-01-2020, 04:06 PM
Extended family of 4 Chinese slim & petite ladies (21-27yrs old) seeks respectful guys for their first group swing session on 21st Jan (Tue) before CNY.

A) Chinese / Eurasian guys strongly preferred between 21- 38 years old (apologise to other Bros)
B) Fit to Ok shape!
C) Open minded, friendly & respectful personalities
D) Sharing of costs to cover venue rental, transportation, snacks and drinks
E) Have passport and available to travel out of SG for 6hrs.

Only 2 open slots available for suitable candidates. Fingers fastest first!

b) name / age / height

Wishing all a fun filled week and CNY! 3 Cheers!

PS: * Incomplete or frivolous pic seekers will be ignored & thrown out.*

Why is this a "family"swing? Are you saying this extended family of 4 chinese ladies are sisters? Or are they like mother and daughters? Are they twins? A lot of bros would love to fuck 4 sisters at one time. U want to clarify the family aspect?

KinJioKar
25-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Why is this a "family"swing? Are you saying this extended family of 4 chinese ladies are sisters? Or are they like mother and daughters? Are they twins? A lot of bros would love to fuck 4 sisters at one time. U want to clarify the family aspect?

Clearly English is not your first language. If you are clarifying, should be How and not Why

splitwhale
27-01-2020, 03:40 PM

The Queens are both immediate and distant cousins to the eldest. I knew her first and got referred to the rest :p For those keen to be part of another extended family fun; have a valid passport & able to spend 6 hours away from SG, PM with “CNY Family Swing” with the following.

A) Valid Telegram ID only
B) name / age / height

Wishing all a lovely week ahead!

deJaeger
27-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Bro, I’m interested. Pm-ed you already. Add me on telegram thanks!

Bennnwjk
30-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Have PM-ed. Do check your inbox. Thanks

splitwhale
31-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Many grateful thanks for the PMs. I have replied and sent out information to all. Should you have not received, pls resend a PM with “CNY Family Swing” &

A) Valid Telegram ID
B) Name / Age / Height
C) Type of Swing Experience (we welcome newbies too)

PS: There will be a final upcoming session for next midweek. Seeking another 2-3 suitable Bros to make it an exciting experience for all. Don’t miss it!

Tomboy11
01-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Still available ?

splitwhale
02-02-2020, 01:09 PM
Still available ?

Yes... we are still seeking 3 more suitable guys for the evening session of 5 Ladies Vs 6 Guys extended family swing session :D

** 3 Basic Criteria to Fulfil **
A) have valid passport; can travel out of SG for 6hrs (total) on 5th Feb (Wed)
B) have not returned from China recently since 18th Jan 2020
C) willing to share cost of the luxury venue hosting; transportation & logistical arrangements.

If you meet the above criterias, please PM me with “CNY Family Swing” in the following format for more details

Wishing all a lovely week ahead!

splitwhale
03-02-2020, 05:21 PM
First Update

One of the ladies and Pre-registered guys are down. Hence we are now only seeking 2 more suitable guys for the evening session of 4 Ladies Vs 5 Guys extended family swing session

** 3 Basic Requirements to Fulfil **
A) have valid passport; can travel out of SG for 6hrs (total) on 5th Feb (Wed)
B) have not returned from China recently since 18th Jan 2020
C) willing to share cost of the luxury venue hosting; transportation & logistical arrangements.

If you meet the above criterias, please PM me with “CNY Family Swing” in the following format for more details

b) name / age / height

Wishing all a safe week ahead!