PDA

View Full Version : Egos Exclusive

varero
29-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Not sure if anyone has tried this place. This used to als from Egos 1 and Egos 3. Egos 1 closed becos of place was taken back by govt and they went to Egos 3 at Cuppage Plaza. Then the place got problem and temporarily they move to Loang Court. Now they move to Adelphi Shopping Centre and called Egos Exclusive. Heard this place also owned by the mamasan Jackie. Last nite tried to go drinking wif customers and Dong Guan n Pu Dong all packed. So called up mamasan Jackie n she say they r at a new joint, Egos Exclusive, open abt a week only. Went there and try and place very nice and gals all the same from Egos, Singaporeans, Malaysians and some Vetnamese. Overall asame experience u will get like Egos and one of my customer went to screw a Viet in one of the KTV for $100. But many gals are "coco-teasers", let u touch touch and touch touch your dick and then left there half hanging. Wat The F!!!
1 bottle of whisky abt $370+ and we down 3 bottles that nite and tip for gals abt $50/person but only 1 men have a chance to release and the rest go back "half hanging". So drink drink smooch smooch OK but want to release, visit the other recommendations at SBF in FL or TN or HC.

darren2
01-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Bro

has always been a fan of this egos 1 , how are the gals quality and quantity there now at this egos exclusive??

Tiki Tiki
12-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Did not notice that Egos still alive.:D

Use to be my favourite hunt during Egos1 time.

Red_Tirak1099
12-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Wow! Egos is back? How long this joint open? They took over the ktv (forgot name) that used to be at basement corner? Used to frequent that joint with all the insurance salesmen upstairs many years ago :D

21Tom
12-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Egos not a place to go WHY ? Any balance we have let say 1/2 bottle, next visit you will see the bottle left 1/4 or they will tell you expired.I BANNED this mamasan Jackie heard she is the Boss herself long ago.

hornyguysg
12-10-2007, 11:18 PM
any theme night?

mobywilly
12-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Wei.. is Eileen still there? I was really crazy over her some years back. Where she working now huh? I miss her leh! Any bro who knows please let me know. Xiao Di will be very grateful!

geylangbonker
13-10-2007, 12:28 AM
any theme night?

Theme nite?Bro are u talking abt the special nite whereby all wls wear various attires like nurse,teacher, student or air stewardess for guest entertainment on that theme nite?The old ego near tech kah market there used to have an event like this on every thursday nite..but that was the old days.....!:cool:

varero
13-10-2007, 07:38 AM
I posted this almost 3 weeks but no response and so sian... then now few responses at least. Its just recently opened and a very big place. Many rooms and gals still wear uniform and they were saying more new "stylish" uniforms coming up.
Gals are about the same but slightly more but now with more rooms, of course wait longer for the gals. That nite, sometimes wait so long and kao peh mummy n say worse than going to funeral wake.
Overall, still about the same as old egos except place nicer. But for me, only return when nowhere to go as place is ex and they make your bro stand and then cannot do anything. So go back more pek cheh, half hanging.....

ang09
13-10-2007, 08:17 AM
How much is the tip for the girl?

Red_Tirak1099
13-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Theme nite?Bro are u talking abt the special nite whereby all wls wear various attires like nurse,teacher, student or air stewardess for guest entertainment on that theme nite?The old ego near tech kah market there used to have an event like this on every thursday nite..but that was the old days.....!:cool:
Good old days bro at Bellios Lane....remembered got once the licence was until 12 midnight we will still cheong.....my favourite was Hawaii theme nite :D

Bocsanat
13-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Egos not a place to go WHY ? Any balance we have let say 1/2 bottle, next visit you will see the bottle left 1/4 or they will tell you expired.I BANNED this mamasan Jackie heard she is the Boss herself long ago.

Personally i do not like jackie too during the old egos days. She only suck up those who are regular and do not bother the rest of the guys inside. but heck she is the main mummy there with several asst mummy. we lan lan have to see her face.

hope the new egos service not the same as last time but playability is like good old days.

Red_Tirak1099
14-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Personally i do not like jackie too during the old egos days. She only suck up those who are regular and do not bother the rest of the guys inside. but heck she is the main mummy there with several asst mummy. we lan lan have to see her face.

hope the new egos service not the same as last time but playability is like good old days.Have heard many pple complain abt this Jackie b4 but maybe I know her as a friend so she never lansi with me or my kakis....lost contact with her after I stationed overseas....will go check it out soon

itomichi
15-10-2007, 12:08 PM
I used to frequent Egos those days before the "China invasion", we used to have Singapire gals, Malaysia gals, theme night.....................