PDA

View Full Version : Bobo - 27 yo KTV Girl

Redoxan
29-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Went with some friends to KTV and eventually went bonking with this girl. Cut the story short, after the KTV session, we proceeded to the nearby hotel and a short bonking. Unfortunately some of the hotels that we went were full…finally found a room at Lor XX .

Once in the room, I started to hug her and french after that we went for shower separately. After our shower, she was wrapped with a towel and laid on the bed watching tv. I hug her around and chatted about her coming here, how long, and her family…blah blah blah

Then action started with me frenching her, passionate kissing as I proceed down slowly to her two boobs attacking her nipples. While my hand was busy caressing her thigh and tongue busy with her nipples, her moaning gets louder & louder.

I slowly licked & sucked her nipples, slowly down to her south while she moved her hip area to lead her pussy to my tongue. Then I moved into a 69 position (with me on top of her) while I continued licking and she searched for my hard rod with her tongue and put it into her mouth. Her BBBJ was good with good suction. Again while I continued to attack the pussy, her moaning was louder and she was so high that she said “wo shuo bu liao le” (can’t stand it anymore).

I capped and bonked her in missionary position while we french again. The GFE was really great and after 10mins, changed to her on top of me, with a few deep thrust in between the penetration. Lastly rode her in doggie style, think this is one of her favourite…

Finally unload my cum in her (in the CD). We rested on the bed after the sextified session and she said that she wanted to earn more money fast…so I asked if she is interested in becoming FL…She said she is willing to try…

FR:
Name: Bobo
Origin: Hubei
Look: 7.5/10 (long hair, she looks like one TCS actress-I dun know the name)
Boobs: 34C
BBBJ:7/10 -Yes for me
Frenching: 7.5/10 - Yes for me
FJ:7/10 (responsive and horny)
Damage: $80 + $20 + CD (brought myelf)
RTF: definitely

Bros with more than 20 rep point need to PM me.

Hope more juicy FR will be available soon. For a start, she said she wanted to have a try…So I will give contacts to 5 reputable bros first to see if this is a good catch.

duke
29-09-2007, 01:13 PM
BBBJ:7/10 -Yes for me
Frenching: 7.5/10 - Yes for me

Becos you handsome mah !!!!! :D

icecum
29-09-2007, 06:20 PM
wow nice catch bro just wonder which KTV she work at if can PM me so that maybe once free can go dwn there and have drinks who know maybe i also can get a good catch in there heehee:D

Redoxan
29-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Becos you handsome mah !!!!! :D

No lah..if i handsome, then i dun need to pay liao

U interested for contact?...I can give you for "firing"

Redoxan
29-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Contacts given out to some bros already, pls check yr PM

Hope to see some FR soon

Cheers,

Ah Dac
29-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Hmmm....

So duke got ready for the mission liao huh??

:p

and_alloy
30-09-2007, 12:15 AM
so late also so active ah

ezez11
30-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi Bro Redoxan,

thanks for sharing her number. Called her, but she did not answer the phone and did not return the call. Will try a few days late or any bro who tried her can post a FR.

cheers,

Redoxan
30-09-2007, 11:54 PM
To all bros who got contact from me...

I spoke to Bobo this afternoon and she told me that she decided not to go into FL

Sorry about it bros...Will continue to contribute if I got more lobang soon

Please dun PM me for Bobo number anymore!

ezez11
01-10-2007, 08:09 PM
No wonder she did not answer the phone and return my call.

Understand it is her personal decision.

Do share good gem in future, thanks!

Peter
01-10-2007, 11:18 PM
her wish is respected, however, one day if she so decided to serve bros here, do keep all of us posted, again.

meanwhile, all the best to her.............hope to have her back on board again!

bomarr
01-10-2007, 11:27 PM
What a pity...Was going to call her as tomorrow was my offday...Gone with the wind just like my nick :(

bomarr