PDA

View Full Version : Macpherson bustop

ricky79
15-01-2020, 01:02 AM
Old bird cheongsters will know where... Near Spc...

Was driving pass that area and noticed 3 to 4 shops side by side... Wonder has any brothers tried those?

Snoozing Uncle
15-01-2020, 01:06 AM
used to go 1st shop nearest to SPC. Viet Massage. Abit on the Ex side.
I think only left 3 shops surviving. Shop furthest from SPC, China ML.

cuppage
15-01-2020, 03:14 PM
This place seems to open very late. Went there at 1pm last week, all locked. Or were they in the middle of servicing? :D place not discreet at all, full view of public and right next to bus stop only. Further down the road got another 2 shops, nicer renovated. Same standard damages.

leedez
16-01-2020, 12:56 AM
Last week just tried there. 2nd shop from the left. Vietnam gals.
Damage 50 for an hour
So so massage.
After that GQ BJ w caps 100.
Topless for u to roam.
Will not RTF.
After that I walk past the 3rd shop, saw a gal not bad looking after exchanges eye contact. Will try it if I walk pst there again.

daring70
16-01-2020, 10:26 AM
this stretch is funny, the whole row of shop houses has only ONE shop that is not doing massage :)

ricky79
16-01-2020, 03:47 PM
this stretch is funny, the whole row of shop houses has only ONE shop that is not doing massage :)

Yah, I notice that too.. :)

ricky79
16-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Gone recce last night around 11pm.. They are open.. I think day time too open right infront of bustop difficult..

ricky79
16-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Last week just tried there. 2nd shop from the left. Vietnam gals.
Damage 50 for an hour
So so massage.
After that GQ BJ w caps 100.
Topless for u to roam.
Will not RTF.
After that I walk past the 3rd shop, saw a gal not bad looking after exchanges eye contact. Will try it if I walk pst there again.

2nd shop from left is on Spc side?

Pls do share your fr with us

etkwan
19-01-2020, 12:34 AM
went on late evenings. ML was sleeping and awaken by the door chime. is a viet based on her accent, svc SOP, negotiated to $80 full package exclude entrance fee. overall, good feel and may RTF if nearby again.

ricky79
19-01-2020, 02:02 PM
went on late evenings. ML was sleeping and awaken by the door chime. is a viet based on her accent, svc SOP, negotiated to $80 full package exclude entrance fee. overall, good feel and may RTF if nearby again.

Which shop did you go?

ricky79
19-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Was there last night.... Got a viet sty from the last 2nd shop, $150 all inclusive

Asstities
24-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Was there last night.... Got a viet sty from the last 2nd shop, $150 all inclusive

So they provide FJ also? BBBJ ?

lt0l0tl
24-02-2020, 06:45 PM

504? Advertise as nail spa?

Ghrow
24-02-2020, 09:10 PM
Hi bro can share location

ricky79
26-02-2020, 07:03 PM
So they provide FJ also? BBBJ ?

There is a total of 4 shops there.. Tried from 2nd and 3rd shop.. All fulll service, BBBJ wise depends on chemistry

ricky79
26-02-2020, 07:06 PM
504? Advertise as nail spa?

Hi bro can share location

44x look for SPC and walk along macpherson road

SBFVIP
06-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Anyone tried Red Dot Spa?

throwawayournam
06-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Anyone tried Red Dot Spa?

Tried before, bit of a carrot chop place charging 60 for HJ. The masseuse I got also not very chio. There are better ones along the MacPherson stretch.

The good thing is after that can can eat the prawn noodle nearby. That was the real happy ending :D

JohnBuayGan
06-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Tried before, bit of a carrot chop place charging 60 for HJ. The masseuse I got also not very chio. There are better ones along the MacPherson stretch.

The good thing is after that can can eat the prawn noodle nearby. That was the real happy ending :D

I thought should eat prawns first to get yourself horny :D

morrissey1209
07-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Just tried second shop from the left. Had initially went in the 3rd shop because seems like a lot of bros say is SYT. It is a MILF, at best. She saw I didn't want and directed me to 2nd shop. This one is more a mix between SYT and MILF (W***y - Think the American burger chain with a diff vowel). Since wanted a release, just took full at 150.

Massage: 1.5 (that is for the initial half-fuck effort that lasted about 10 mins)
Body: 5 (Slim and nice figure, BUT her melons are rock hard. Rock melons literally)
BJ: 4 (Half-assed)
FJ: 4 (Reverse cowgirl for a while then say tired liao, your turn. KNN. Not much feel)
Couldn't come in FJ, had to HJ me out.
RTF: No. Just wanted to try out new stuff since my office is nearby but my regular (sort of) Eva @ TC Upper Paya Lebar wasn't feeling well. At 150, it is not worth it, considering the half arsed efforts. She persuaded me by saying (when I wasn't sure if I wanted to take up): not as if you come to massage all the time, 150 once in a long time is ok. She is right. It will be the only time.

Next target: Ada at J Wellness

Johnny Chew
07-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Next target

Ada @ J Wellness. Heard that one is real massage with manhood therapy. But no full or BJ.

She looks beautiful in the photos.

morrissey1209
08-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Next target

Ada @ J Wellness. Heard that one is real massage with manhood therapy. But no full or BJ.

She looks beautiful in the photos.

Went to Stella donkey years ago, seriously can't quite remember what they did there but I think you are right to say no BJ or FJ. I think there is roaming but I don't recall top being taken off.

sgpiggybank
08-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Went to Stella donkey years ago, seriously can't quite remember what they did there but I think you are right to say no BJ or FJ. I think there is roaming but I don't recall top being taken off.

I feel lady A which you mention HJ is mechanical. Cannot get me to release also. Pretty face and body but roaming is limited and sensational is not there. GFE is high with KC factor. Have better choice there to choose from.

qingzhe
08-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Stella at Changi before it became a facial shop had full course. My favorite joint by far then. My experience with A at J Wellness is like what Morrissey and piggybank said, normal HJ and limited roaming. OK if you in the area, but can get better ones

sgcs
08-09-2020, 02:09 PM
have hj/bj at least those i tried $30 more. but the covid restriction took out alot of fun liao

morrissey1209
08-09-2020, 02:19 PM
I feel lady A which you mention HJ is mechanical. Cannot get me to release also. Pretty face and body but roaming is limited and sensational is not there. GFE is high with KC factor. Have better choice there to choose from.

You are right. Just finished my field mission. Pretty face and slim body with small boobs. Auto-roaming is limited, keeps saying nipples itchy. But very high GFE and KC factor. I am almost pretty sure got bros dio KC liao.

HJ-wise, acceptable for me. But I was only able to come with the limited autoroam and the licking of my nips.

RTM: Possibly.

Targeting possibly Cici at E Wellness or Meimei at LQ (Sembawang) next month.

This month closed field ops.

blackmore
08-09-2020, 03:18 PM

Not strange, that shop probably bought that space last time.It had been there for a long time. The rest probably landlords lease out. Tried one upstairs last time Chinese joint;too bad ML was there for short term.

Whole stretch was vacant for years are that last clean up. Now whole area seems to be infested by Viet/Siam/Burmese heaven.

sgpiggybank
08-09-2020, 11:31 PM
You are right. Just finished my field mission. Pretty face and slim body with small boobs. Auto-roaming is limited, keeps saying nipples itchy. But very high GFE and KC factor. I am almost pretty sure got bros dio KC liao.

HJ-wise, acceptable for me. But I was only able to come with the limited autoroam and the licking of my nips.

RTM: Possibly.

Targeting possibly Cici at E Wellness or Meimei at LQ (Sembawang) next month.

This month closed field ops.

Lq mei mei i tried before. Smaller boobs then A but can play n suck nipple. Quite small n black nipple. Haha. Beware the price is 80.

Lady A always complain itchy n if u touch a few more times she will turn impatient n the hj turbo like going to pull your dick off....

daring70
09-09-2020, 11:11 AM
long time ago there was a lady named miko in one of the joints, anyone knows how to reach her ?

morrissey1209
09-09-2020, 11:28 AM
Lq mei mei i tried before. Smaller boobs then A but can play n suck nipple. Quite small n black nipple. Haha. Beware the price is 80.

Lady A always complain itchy n if u touch a few more times she will turn impatient n the hj turbo like going to pull your dick off....

Can suck ok for me, I like small nips. Colour I don't care. I never see JAV-style pink nips in real life before.

Yup, A siam nip tuning like Cristiano Ronaldo siam tackle.

Itchking
09-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Last time 2nd from left shop got one viet figure damn good then blonde hair one. I rmb I go inside the room quite big. Her knockers also deserve gold medal. Gone are the good days :(

sgpiggybank
09-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Can suck ok for me, I like small nips. Colour I don't care. I never see JAV-style pink nips in real life before.

Yup, A siam nip tuning like Cristiano Ronaldo siam tackle.

Bro,

You can go for MM then. Cute little nipples. Haha. Prepare 70-80 for suck and tuning. LOL.

blackmore
09-09-2020, 01:24 PM
long time ago there was a lady named miko in one of the joints, anyone knows how to reach her ?

Long long ago ATB upstair one? If so long gone back and never seen her again in any other joints.

morrissey1209
09-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Decided to finish off my three day recce, ending with Meimei at LQ. With mask on, I obviously couldn't make out her looks. With mask off, I thought she didn't quite resemble her pics. Somemore she good friends with Eva. No good.

Anyway, massage-wise ok lah (7). HJ with autoroam normal normal (6). Boobs - small Bs but pointy nips which I like.

RTM: No. I didn't bother to get her WeChat. Which means once is enough.

No more other targets at present. Erased Cici from E Wellness from list due to feedback from some bros. Three day field exercise fucking heavy on the wallet too.

LiuJun
09-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Hi bros, can advice if the shops at bus stop got offer FJ or just HJ? And, any viet girls? :)

aspiring
10-09-2020, 01:13 AM
Last time 2nd from left shop got one viet figure damn good then blonde hair one. I rmb I go inside the room quite big. Her knockers also deserve gold medal. Gone are the good days :(

last time? I rmb i saw one recently same shop leh, fits your description. pair looks fake though, i didnt try.

str33thawk
10-09-2020, 07:50 AM
There was a hot vietnamese busty girl in 2nd shop couple of years ago.. Amazing massage and happy ending. Never tried FJ but it was available

Hello007
10-09-2020, 09:59 AM
There was a hot vietnamese busty girl in 2nd shop couple of years ago.. Amazing massage and happy ending. Never tried FJ but it was available

Many years back around 2012 - 2014, there used to be a young bob hairstyle Syt From Yunnan with her friend near the bus stop. Very pretty but with enhance boobs. Anybody tried before. Managed to get handjob and roaming only

Shyguy
10-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Decided to finish off my three day recce, ending with Meimei at LQ. With mask on, I obviously couldn't make out her looks. With mask off, I thought she didn't quite resemble her pics. Somemore she good friends with Eva. No good.

Anyway, massage-wise ok lah (7). HJ with autoroam normal normal (6). Boobs - small Bs but pointy nips which I like.

RTM: No. I didn't bother to get her WeChat. Which means once is enough.

No more other targets at present. Erased Cici from E Wellness from list due to feedback from some bros. Three day field exercise fucking heavy on the wallet too.

Bro, thanks for the FR. UP++. Wanted to try MM too but doesnt sound impressive liao. Maybe I will give Michelle a try, looks not bad based on pic. :D

morrissey1209
10-09-2020, 01:25 PM
last time? I rmb i saw one recently same shop leh, fits your description. pair looks fake though, i didnt try.

I second that. I reckon it is the same one I tried and FR-ed on Monday. Not recommended.

sgcs
10-09-2020, 01:32 PM
bro thanks for sharing

Decided to finish off my three day recce, ending with Meimei at LQ.

morrissey1209
10-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Bro, thanks for the FR. UP++. Wanted to try MM too but doesnt sound impressive liao. Maybe I will give Michelle a try, looks not bad based on pic. :D

Michelle sounds quite popular, I eavesdrop at least 2 people looking for her while waiting for MM. No comments on service or looks because I wasn't checking out the other girls and didn't try them either.

Doing research for next target. Google and FB is a potent combination.

ricky79
13-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Michelle sounds quite popular, I eavesdrop at least 2 people looking for her while waiting for MM. No comments on service or looks because I wasn't checking out the other girls and didn't try them either.

Doing research for next target. Google and FB is a potent combination.

MacPherson bustop recently many ml came probaly from KTVs... Some are really hot..

qwertyzxc12345
13-09-2020, 09:20 PM
Hi bro can share more recommendation / FR?

morrissey1209
13-09-2020, 09:26 PM
MacPherson bustop recently many ml came probaly from KTVs... Some are really hot..

They do look like KTV girls.

qingzhe
13-09-2020, 11:18 PM

Bro, spread across all 3 shops? If not can check which shop pls? Last time I went to the furthest one from SPC, but all milfs.. Thx

Computereasy1
14-09-2020, 07:20 AM
Can ctc for Macpherson? I work nearby 😂

Reloc7
14-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Any ladies Or shop worth a try there? Think of going down this week

daring70
14-09-2020, 08:58 AM
no upstairs leh, this is the joint near the former mazda/vw

Long long ago ATB upstair one? If so long gone back and never seen her again in any other joints.

ricky79
14-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Bro, spread across all 3 shops? If not can check which shop pls? Last time I went to the furthest one from SPC, but all milfs.. Thx

Can ctc for Macpherson? I work nearby 😂

Any ladies Or shop worth a try there? Think of going down this week

Can just look into the glass and choose..

qingzhe
14-09-2020, 12:39 PM

Also true... Time to take bus

morrissey1209
14-09-2020, 01:05 PM

Don't think you can see through the glass because of all the frosted strips.

Just go in and pretend to ask about price. Dun like, just tell her will look at the other shops then get back. Repeat until hit someone you like.

ricky79
14-09-2020, 03:16 PM

Just go in and pretend to ask about price. Dun like, just tell her will look at the other shops then get back. Repeat until hit someone you like.

Can tip toe and look.. 😂😂

The Prophet
14-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Just pass by both shops...Closed & locked ! Do they open only at night? What are there operating hours? Anyone can pm me contact number

krago888
14-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Can tip toe and look.. 😂😂

Sometimes only 1 at counter or mostly hiding inside chilling. Tip toe watch, later got bus or people walk by...make yourself look even more suspicious hahaha
Ya lor just go in straight ask to see, she know what you doing here one la no need to beat around the bush hahaha

Computereasy1
14-09-2020, 06:01 PM
The salon there got one cute girl but im not really well versed at salon games lol talked to her abit just now she seems interested and told me to book her soon but will there be GQ one ?

Xgenre
14-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Is this the area where there are 2 ML Jieying and Kaixin? I wonder where the 2 of them are now. Both super rich from giving massage.

Hello007
14-09-2020, 08:51 PM
Is this the area where there are 2 ML Jieying and Kaixin? I wonder where the 2 of them are now. Both super rich from giving massage.

Bro, is one of them short hair?

Xgenre
14-09-2020, 11:41 PM
Bro, is one of them short hair?

Yes, that will be Kai Xin. Cheerful girl, chubby with a loud voice. From Dali in Yunnan if I recall.

niche
15-09-2020, 01:41 AM
MacPherson bustop recently many ml came probably from KTVs... Some are really hot..

I did find 1 in the 3rd shop but i forgot to ask for her name. She has a slim body with a soft C cup (enhanced).

Hello007
15-09-2020, 08:46 AM
Yes, that will be Kai Xin. Cheerful girl, chubby with a loud voice. From Dali in Yunnan if I recall.

She is a gem bro, but fake boobs.what service did u get from her

Billabongbong
16-09-2020, 02:52 AM
1st shop, 1 v stunning viet girl probably ktv girl. 200 for full. Anyone fr?

morrissey1209
16-09-2020, 10:09 AM

Dunno where Kaixin is, but Jieying (Nicole) is at Concorde Shopping Centre.

emptypocks
16-09-2020, 10:36 PM
I believe most of them are KTV girls. Saw a couple groups of young guys patronising the shops. Tried sophia/sophie, only did HJ as I want to play safe. Boobs probably C/D but definitely enhanced. Pretty good chat. But on the pricier side, full service is $150 excluding entrance. Saw a pretty hot and tall lady (WXXXX, american fast food chain). Wanted to try but busy. If anyone has her contact please PM me thanks! Appreciate it.

ricky79
17-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Sometimes only 1 at counter or mostly hiding inside chilling. Tip toe watch, later got bus or people walk by...make yourself look even more suspicious hahaha
Ya lor just go in straight ask to see, she know what you doing here one la no need to beat around the bush hahaha

Hahaha,
1. go after midnight when the bus service stops...
2. People want to pick and choose ma...

The salon there got one cute girl but im not really well versed at salon games lol talked to her abit just now she seems interested and told me to book her soon but will there be GQ one ?

Salon?

I believe most of them are KTV girls. Saw a couple groups of young guys patronising the shops. Tried sophia/sophie, only did HJ as I want to play safe. Boobs probably C/D but definitely enhanced. Pretty good chat. But on the pricier side, full service is $150 excluding entrance. Saw a pretty hot and tall lady (WXXXX, american fast food chain). Wanted to try but busy. If anyone has her contact please PM me thanks! Appreciate it.

Fast food chain is her colleague... 🤭🤭🤭 Have to admit Sophia really have big knockers

emptypocks
17-09-2020, 01:21 AM
Hahaha,
1. go after midnight when the bus service stops...
2. People want to pick and choose ma...

Salon?

Fast food chain is her colleague... 🤭🤭🤭 Have to admit Sophia really have big knockers

Yeap, her knockers are big, definitely enhanced but aint the rock solid type. But will definitely return to try fast food chain hopefully

ricky79
19-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Yeap, her knockers are big, definitely enhanced but aint the rock solid type. But will definitely return to try fast food chain hopefully

I frequent that area very often as I stay nearby... Do let us know how your fast food tastes

qwertyzxc12345
19-09-2020, 11:10 AM
any bros can recommend me?

lpno5
19-09-2020, 12:01 PM
hi, may i know where this place is? i assumed i know where it is but the place i went to was totally deserted... hope someone kind can share... thanks in advance...

qwertyzxc12345
21-09-2020, 01:02 AM
any bros can pm me. i think i know where but i always dont know which shop is btr. hoping someone would recommend or share FR

Smile123
25-09-2020, 02:21 AM
Hi, anyone can share ctc? Thanks!

WhiteRunner
25-09-2020, 04:21 AM

Not sure if its the same saloon I beo whenever I go pass. The angkong meimei look quite nice, though last time she longer hair looks better).

The place very open, dont think will give GQ (not sure if there are rooms available). And I think the $88 price for facial + dig ear + wash hair, is just an unfortunate coincidence for the same amount for those $88 Pmassage package :D

WhiteRunner
25-09-2020, 04:37 AM

There are full available but not worth it. I also dun like the fact the uniform is Velcro, I prefer to self service buttons :P. Not sure if its still there but some of the girls are being seen advertised in other shops.

happpy
25-09-2020, 06:30 AM
the nest near the bus stop is shared so openly ...... :eek:

nick667
25-09-2020, 08:00 AM
the nest near the bus stop is shared so openly ...... :eek:

This place quite hard to walk into also haha always got people standing around haha I waiting for the opportunity to go in haha. Later go bad one also more sian

Xgenre
25-09-2020, 08:06 AM
This place quite hard to walk into also haha always got people standing around haha I waiting for the opportunity to go in haha.

If you think like this, then I have bad news for you. This place will be a harder plan to walk out of. Walk in... people see your back only. Walk out... people see your face

nick667
25-09-2020, 09:04 PM
If you think like this, then I have bad news for you. This place will be a harder plan to walk out of. Walk in... people see your back only. Walk out... people see your face

True ah but now got mask so at least a bit better haha, should just do it ah

forgetful
26-09-2020, 06:05 AM
can any bro please PM the operating hours of the shops?

qwertyzxc12345
26-09-2020, 11:48 AM
any bros pm me to share which shop of the 3 should go?

SoftSoftRice
26-09-2020, 12:38 PM
can any bro please PM the operating hours of the shops?

They say 24hr, but open sign only light up after noon. Very likely 12pm to 8am?

JamesTYC
28-09-2020, 08:15 PM
I was there today, but i saw 4 shops (not 3 as someone pointed out). Maybe i got the wrong place so did not went inside.

fabiannl95
28-09-2020, 08:46 PM
Anyone can share with me which shops power one? Can share my own contacts PM me (:

happpy
28-09-2020, 09:04 PM
This place quite hard to walk into also haha always got people standing around haha I waiting for the opportunity to go in haha. Later go bad one also more sian

go in also scare ...........

u got budget this place is not for you.

nick667
29-09-2020, 07:28 AM
go in also scare ...........

u got budget this place is not for you.

Haha true also ah nowadays most shops also pricing like anyhow one. Need to bargain with them then the mood go already.

woohoo123
29-09-2020, 11:14 AM

Any bros can share which shop is she located at? Thanks!

kcing
30-09-2020, 11:56 PM
I went there last Friday. 4 shops at the bus stop. It's my first time trying out MP (used to chiong online gals only) but I was brave enough to check one by one lol

1st shop saying no gal working; 2nd shop one viet, not bad looking but not my type, so I walked away; 3rd and 4th shop only one gal at the counter, i asked any other gals but was told no.

I feel super weird they all had only one gal. Did I miss anything? Or maybe I went too early at 5pm? Or I went to wrong place?

SoftSoftRice
01-10-2020, 04:53 PM
I was there today, but i saw 4 shops (not 3 as someone pointed out). Maybe i got the wrong place so did not went inside.

Bro, there are 4 shops. But I think the furthest shop from SPC is not operating from my last saw, 2 weeks ago

qwertyzxc12345
01-10-2020, 08:03 PM
anyone can pm me the recommendation?

morrissey1209
01-10-2020, 08:42 PM
I went there last Friday. 4 shops at the bus stop. It's my first time trying out MP (used to chiong online gals only) but I was brave enough to check one by one lol

1st shop saying no gal working; 2nd shop one viet, not bad looking but not my type, so I walked away; 3rd and 4th shop only one gal at the counter, i asked any other gals but was told no.

I feel super weird they all had only one gal. Did I miss anything? Or maybe I went too early at 5pm? Or I went to wrong place?

The first shop got no gal and the shop itself spoke to you?

kcing
01-10-2020, 11:41 PM
The first shop got no gal and the shop itself spoke to you?

Nah. Just one gal at the counter but told me she's not ML and no ML working there

heyumf
02-10-2020, 06:37 AM
Passby there few days ago got 3 to 4 shop

Strangeruser007
03-10-2020, 03:22 AM
I was curious about these establishment so I stopped at 10pm by when I was around. Here is what have found where the order of shops are from the intersection:

1. really good looking tanned young girl with big boobs and long black hair, mask on face. that's the exterior... personality is a bitch, she shut down, stop talking to me when I mentioned I cannot stay so no info. I imagine 0% GFE service.

2. nice viet lady, feminine, quiet. price is 50+150 around 30 years old. there is another one but I did not see her.

3. one lady at the counter acting busy not really looking at me, just say with rude manner 50 for massage. The other lady laying down just behind her fully covered with a bedsheet or something, didn't even bother to look up or say hello.

4. closed

So the place is not really inviting, I will probably skip it as my list of places to try is too long.
but i would be curious to read some FRs.

sengdude
03-10-2020, 03:53 PM
Went there today around 2pm
All the shops door cannot enter, must ring doorbell is it? But cannot see doorbell, and counter all no body. What is there opening hours? Any bro can recomend any MLs there with solid massage + release?

qhehehe
03-10-2020, 11:56 PM
Went to the first stop and tried one of the viet girl, standard $50 and everything provided. Girls wise really pretty but they are all out to suck money no proper massage and finish what we need to do, rest and go. Wasted trip!

saltwet
04-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Actually why spend $200 that is $50 + $150? Easily can get one at $145.

krago888
04-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Actually why spend $200 that is $50 + $150? Easily can get one at $145.

Where? Pm share please

sengdude
05-10-2020, 12:19 AM
Just came out from 2nd shop from the left (V* Wellness)

Got W*ndy. Viet SYT. Pretty, enhanced boobs
Massage is non-existant, touch touch abit 10mins ask me flip over
150 for fj
120 for capped bj

RTM: never. Complete waste of money

Moira55
05-10-2020, 12:55 AM
Just came out from 2nd shop from the left (V* Wellness)

Got W*ndy. Viet SYT. Pretty, enhanced boobs
Massage is non-existant, touch touch abit 10mins ask me flip over
150 for fj
120 for capped bj

RTM: never. Complete waste of money

Bro, just now i also went to the 4th shop there. Piano massage. Damage $50 entrance , Full - $150.
Feel that stretch is all same damage due to competition. But 4th shop syt.

ricky79
05-10-2020, 04:39 PM
Shop there all by same owner.. The girls can jump here or there... So the pricing is fixed across alll 4 shops

myohmy90
05-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Bro, just now i also went to the 4th shop there. Piano massage. Damage $50 entrance , Full - $150.

I used to frequent there because its near my house. The ladies there everyday change shop one. I believe the MP somehow linked to each other de.

hoosdathu
06-10-2020, 12:07 AM
$50 entrance fee + $150 for FJ...

no massage, just quickie bonk some more...

really take us sinkies for carrotheads :(

boy_
06-10-2020, 12:19 AM
$50 entrance fee + $150 for FJ...

no massage, just quickie bonk some more...

really take us sinkies for carrotheads :(
Yes bro i agree. Im going to stop finding viet mls
For a while. Yesterday night i was at jalan besar. I went to a few shops. All open price 180 190. I ask for cheaper they say max 170 .. and most of them not ktv standard syt. Some 30s some abit meaty.. worse of all 90% not willing to even bargain anything lower than 170

playben
28-10-2020, 03:33 PM
yo bro, please pm me spa contact at MacPherson area, disappointing for me last time and see if u can recommend a good joint. thanks!:D pm me

sphinxes
28-10-2020, 06:46 PM
bro can pm the shop name and location? thinking of going down to take a look see. TIA!

doingitforfun
29-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Today drove pass the bus stop where there were suppose to be like a couple of spa but all seems to be closed down?

Wishcareful
29-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Looking for Contacts at the ex-Thai Aroma spa location (“18X”) Seems newest and the “staff” said no booking cannot go in, and they didn’t share even their wechat. I was with another seasoned bro and he found it odd.

Anyway there’s 1 good looking girl there, wearing white if you’re dropping by tonight.

piichai
29-10-2020, 09:30 PM
why despite all the bad reviews still hv people want to go down?

boycott the whole stretch of Macpherson.

150 can eat for whole week

Wishcareful
29-10-2020, 10:39 PM
why despite all the bad reviews still hv people want to go down?

boycott the whole stretch of Macpherson.

150 can eat for whole week

Sometimes seeing the “one” and giving a good screw is worth I guess. I’m not seasoned but sometimes just don’t give them a chance to disappoint you by taking the lead throughout.

piichai
30-10-2020, 03:34 AM
Sometimes seeing the “one” and giving a good screw is worth I guess. I’m not seasoned but sometimes just don’t give them a chance to disappoint you by taking the lead throughout.

Got your point.

We just want to get the one that you want regardless of what shit reviews.
Want means want.

Then we mitigate the risk by taking over the control instead of letting them control us and give us disappointment.

Things are within the control mindset. Right?

morrissey1209
30-10-2020, 08:55 AM
FRs are, no matter what, just references.

Once you see pics in FB or other means, you find hot babe means you will buay tahan and wanna take a risk.

Isn't that why 88 spas will always strive?

max8888
30-10-2020, 10:06 AM
FRs are, no matter what, just references.

Once you see pics in FB or other means, you find hot babe means you will buay tahan and wanna take a risk.

Isn't that why 88 spas will always strive?

Well said. Some days one just cannot resist.

Wishcareful
30-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Got your point.

We just want to get the one that you want regardless of what shit reviews.
Want means want.

Then we mitigate the risk by taking over the control instead of letting them control us and give us disappointment.

Things are within the control mindset. Right?

Absolutely bro.

Off topic: MacPherson mall has many many new pubs to check out.

morrissey1209
30-10-2020, 01:52 PM
This area all over price. 50+150 and that wendy really poor service. this cannot that cannot and boobs as hard as rock keep saying is natural...koaz...talking to her vomit blood. Face also very plastic, face and boobs both has been modified...

I am absolutely in concurrence with this assessment.

forgetful
30-10-2020, 03:06 PM
can bros advise which other area has better value services by Viet SYT?

hellohelloboy11
02-11-2020, 08:28 PM
This area all over price. 50+150 and that wendy really poor service. this cannot that cannot and boobs as hard as rock keep saying is natural...koaz...talking to her vomit blood. Face also very plastic, face and boobs both has been modified...

Wendy with white / ash grey hair?

Yah tried once and never rtf.

Keep asking me to cum faster

etkwan
09-11-2020, 11:39 PM

I second u...I shared before in one of the post, some Viet have sharpened their knives after CB lor...sigh, guess the world works like this, money talks leh.

piichai
10-11-2020, 09:00 AM
Absolutely bro.

Off topic: MacPherson mall has many many new pubs to check out.

Miss out this post. Wow, must check out the pubs if its not too pricey, we can go for a cheap drinks. Pls no mummy, tips and all that like most bistro which you can spend abt 200 per night for just drinks and talk with the butterfly gal

SoftSoftRice
10-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Miss out this post. Wow, must check out the pubs if its not too pricey, we can go for a cheap drinks. Pls no mummy, tips and all that like most bistro which you can spend abt 200 per night for just drinks and talk with the butterfly gal

II think MacPherson mall is quite an optimum location to open MP to service bros after drinking. The location is good as away from residential, less chances tio complain which attracts AV. Now still got a lot of units empty

jerkyrock
17-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Sorry to bring this old thread. But anyone got update for this road? Any ml or fr?

sgpiggybank
19-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Sorry to bring this old thread. But anyone got update for this road? Any ml or fr?

Last go this area only left 1 shop with a blonde viet, quite pretty, fake B+. No massage but just a fuck shop. 50+150 and keep rushing you to shoot with just only 5 mins of action...Alot more option around Jalan Besar area...160 all in. Avoid advertiser sharinglove7787 FL at upper dickson will do. Bait and switch and ML all looks older....

chewbacca238
22-04-2021, 03:58 PM
This area not worth going in my opinion, I used to frequent once a month to the middle shop, always got Wendy. This current climate hard to find syt also so I willing to get chopcarrot. 50+150, first few sessions rushed but because quite often go back find her so got abit of chemistry. But will still rush you to cum. Gave me her number and keep asking me to go back but 200 one shot really too chor. Currently just waiting for the borders to reopen and saving my Vit M

daring70
22-04-2021, 04:32 PM
anyone knows where Miko of Ocean Melody went to ?

jaxel82
22-04-2021, 11:56 PM
This area not worth going in my opinion, I used to frequent once a month to the middle shop, always got Wendy. This current climate hard to find syt also so I willing to get chopcarrot. 50+150, first few sessions rushed but because quite often go back find her so got abit of chemistry. But will still rush you to cum. Gave me her number and keep asking me to go back but 200 one shot really too chor. Currently just waiting for the borders to reopen and saving my Vit M

same, tried wendy twice, but unlikely to go back again. she didn't rush me, but i think i can find better for cheaper elsewhere.

did you manage to try the other middle shop next to wendy? called tina i think

LLSG
23-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Agreed.

Wendy is ok but wouldn't make a trip for her. Need to try the other shops next door.

same, tried wendy twice, but unlikely to go back again. she didn't rush me, but i think i can find better for cheaper elsewhere.

Jotosan
23-04-2021, 10:33 PM
Hmmmmm.....

CherryBoy
24-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Last go this area only left 1 shop with a blonde viet, quite pretty, fake B+. No massage but just a fuck shop. 50+150 and keep rushing you to shoot with just only 5 mins of action...Alot more option around Jalan Besar area...160 all in. Avoid advertiser sharinglove7787 FL at upper dickson will do. Bait and switch and ML all looks older....

The viet that you mentioned, i went to her shop once too. The min i saw her....so different from her wechat pic, i told her i need to withdraw cash from nearby n faster escape from the shop.......her make up is really thick..:o

w800i
23-05-2021, 12:48 AM

Tina is not bad, knew her from jalan besar 2 years back. her body is quite good, with bbbj, and she know how to rock her ass when you doggie her. will go look for her very soon. :D

HeartK549
23-05-2021, 01:47 AM

Any option for 30 min instead of 60?

alantan27
23-05-2021, 06:17 PM
anyone knows where Miko of Ocean Melody went to ?

Anyone know where is kai xin of ocean melody

pjreal79
15-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Tina is not bad, knew her from jalan besar 2 years back. her body is quite good, with bbbj, and she know how to rock her ass when you doggie her. will go look for her very soon. :D

Bro, can share Tina contact? Used to visit her at Macpherson but lost her number.

fox18
09-07-2021, 09:59 PM
any1 try the A.... wellnesss at macherson . can share some review

sphinxes
12-07-2021, 12:29 PM
In the area right now, any kind bro able to share any contacts nearby?? TIA!

formidable
13-07-2021, 12:39 PM
Thanks bro for the contact

Here comes my FR…

Smsed her at noon for available appt. She replied she is free at 230pm. When the time drew near, sms her i will be late (3pm) as i need to send urgent office email last minute.
She hurried me as she got another appt at 430pm. Reached the place at 250pm after driving roundabout as I not sure of the new location.
Ample parking space and food outlet,two mrt nearby
Sms her when i reached.

First Impression(7.5-8.5/10)
I push open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile(with moderate makeup,nice alluring perfume simliar to nu ren wei-vixen smell oops).
Agree that she is not a looker . Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease with her at once.
She ask if i taken shower and told her I just about to take a quick shower. She thought I fly her aeroplane as there is last min appt in the same time slot after me.

The Massage Proper 1(9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
I jumped onto the bed with back facing up and head down on the pillow.
This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . She stop on every acuspot, press deeply down and rotate deeply, All through, she applied enough strength.Starting back first, from shoulder,arms,elbow,fingers, to waist, then butt,ass,calf,feet,toe(crack crack). Then front, and repeats.

The Massage Proper 2 (9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
The back /front repeats again with oil massage apply this time.
She apply oil on my body and warm up and start back then front all over again. SUPER KUNG FU.Follow by short haidilaoyue, makes my ass perk up for her smooths hands.
Hai di lao yue :shiok

Attitude & Service(9/10)
I am able to “click” with her quite well and we have a short chat before i fell asleep/faint from her gungho. Time to time, she ask me whether her strength is too hard or too soft. I can take more strength but din ask cos know she is tired.

Seduction, Sensuality & Sexy Specials(8/10)(auto roam,sucktit allow)
Throughout the duration of at least 60-70 mins (seem like 90min to me) of serious massage,she dimmed all lights.
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples.Good to grab too. Love them!!! ,follow by JG BM HJ ,it was sensual and seductive.

jua gen: sensual ,stimulation, buah ta han (know her stuff)
Moaning: seems no fake, tempting enough to want bonk her
Fingering: no cos she “shy”(if u know what i mean)

BM (8/10)- abit short else it is great
Her boobs lightly “painted” my front body only including my hard one and the feeling is acceptably out of heaven, special and sensual. Her body skin is smooth and her facial & eyes feature is so sweet.
Caress& kiss her body and face while she BM me.

FJ or BJ : not on the menu.
Frenching :i know is not allowed.(Maybe yes for RTF customer,hee)
GFE:8/10

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head/shoulder massage on the bed. My shoulder ache(due to last nite sleeping position) disappear liao!

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up.
Better hurry as she may be leaving trade soon. So bro,do jiap pa(hurry).

Rates
Name: Niko
Massage/Specials: TN/HDLY/JG/BM/HJ
Boobs:C,petite i look, devilish figure
RTM: Yes

https://i.ibb.co/7gX6mDV/IMG-20210713-125349.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/7gX6mDV/IMG-20210713-125349.jpg (https://ibb.co/7gX6mDV)

Leekh2099
13-07-2021, 12:57 PM
Please PM her contact thanks

lpno5
13-07-2021, 01:39 PM
please share contact bro formidable... TIA!

kobayashi12
13-07-2021, 02:35 PM
this FR is even related to the thread?

I went before HA, Wendy used to be good but the area has too much foot traffic and at night you can just see so many people heading in and out until the ladies from good service (around Jan-March) become half fuck just wanna get you off and make you leave because they know no competition and confirm plus chop will have the next customer due to its visibility.

Heck they even have CCTV viewership of the whole stretch and they can jump between shops. Promoters are powerful is all I can say, read the previous FRs you will know this is slowly becoming the next Zion/RV.

soonbeng
05-09-2021, 07:22 AM
Facing this short row of shophouses, the right most spa. I was massaged in it by a plain Jane Vietnamese woman. 1.53m? Her dress also looked drab. Her price for extras was so expensive I did not agree to her.
Nothing ensued.

katekboy
06-09-2021, 09:28 AM

Here comes my FR…

Smsed her at noon for available appt. She replied she is free at 230pm. When the time drew near, sms her i will be late (3pm) as i need to send urgent office email last minute.
She hurried me as she got another appt at 430pm. Reached the place at 250pm after driving roundabout as I not sure of the new location.
Ample parking space and food outlet,two mrt nearbyH
Sms her when i reached.

I push open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile(with moderate makeup,nice alluring perfume simliar to nu ren wei-vixen smell oops).
Agree that she is not a looker . Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease with her at once.
She ask if i taken shower and told her I just about to take a quick shower. She thought I fly her aeroplane as there is last min appt in the same time slot after me.

This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . She stop on every acuspot, press deeply down and rotate deeply, All through, she applied enough strength.Starting back first, from shoulder,arms,elbow,fingers, to waist, then butt,ass,calf,feet,toe(crack crack). Then front, and repeats.

She apply oil on my body and warm up and start back then front all over again. SUPER KUNG FU.Follow by short haidilaoyue, makes my ass perk up for her smooths hands.

Attitude & Service(9/10)
I am able to “click” with her quite well and we have a short chat before i fell asleep/faint from her gungho. Time to time, she ask me whether her strength is too hard or too soft. I can take more strength but din ask cos know she is tired.

Throughout the duration of at least 60-70 mins (seem like 90min to me) of serious massage,she dimmed all lights.
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples.Good to grab too. Love them!!! ,follow by JG BM HJ ,it was sensual and seductive.

Her boobs lightly “painted” my front body only including my hard one and the feeling is acceptably out of heaven, special and sensual. Her body skin is smooth and her facial & eyes feature is so sweet.

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head/shoulder massage on the bed. My shoulder ache(due to last nite sleeping position) disappear liao!

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up.

Rates

Bro, can share contact?

daring70
07-09-2021, 09:55 AM
Long time ago, there was a Miko at Ocean Melody neaar the bus stop, anyone knows where she is now ? i had great chemistry with her

Wanker93
10-09-2021, 08:47 AM

Here comes my FR…

Sms her when i reached.

Attitude & Service(9/10)

Conclusion

Rates

Hi bro! Can share with me the contact? Thanks bro!☺️

tribiyoni89
10-09-2021, 09:58 AM
Hi bro pm you can share?

formidable
12-09-2021, 11:33 PM

Rates

Was away for school holiday week and just came to check/know handful of bro requests for Niko contact. I gave Niko contact to some great bros in one batch initially so as not to "overwhelm' (: Thank you for your patience.

bryanlailai
08-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Happened to come across online ad for viet @ 4xx road. Any review for that area? Planning to go down tmr..

Tempak9393
09-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Was away for school holiday week and just came to check/know handful of bro requests for Niko contact. I gave Niko contact to some great bros in one batch initially so as not to "overwhelm' (: Thank you for your patience.

Bro, hope can share with me before she left. Gum siaaa

Underhidden
09-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Hi bro! Can share with me the contact? Thanks bro!☺️

Wtf..so long long rrvu and..no fj?
Uhhhh
Why anyone does thus i jus dunno
Oh well

bluepoker
09-10-2021, 02:08 AM

Pm please bro thanks

Ronaldo@7
10-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Hi, any good contacts to recommend? Just move to the neighbourhood area.

Shiofukis
11-10-2021, 11:49 AM

Can share the ctc and location? The neh neh looks big :p

happpy
11-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Facing this short row of shophouses, the right most spa. I was massaged in it by a plain Jane Vietnamese woman. 1.53m? Her dress also looked drab. Her price for extras was so expensive I did not agree to her.
Nothing ensued.

bro i pm u later

formidable
11-10-2021, 09:03 PM
My previous Niko FR below for those who want to have sneak peek (:
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?p=20736894#post20736894

Rates
Name: Niko 妮可
Here is her PROTRAY(Niko 妮可 写真集)in 3D

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/UtnObFPrBlc?autoplay=1&playlist=UtnObFPrBlc&loop=1
https://youtu.be/UtnObFPrBlc

Contact Numbers Criteria
For those of you who are interested, kindly PM me and please be patient as i am quite busy but i promise to reply you within 48 hours at the latest . I am not her okt nor agent and i just wanna share a gem specially for all who are into excellent massage, big boobs, warm service, good attitude and that something sensual from a non syt and devlish model figure lady...

Newbies or low rep points need not apply. No number collectors and please be quick. She might not be in this for long. Please post FR once you have engaged her services. Sorry for this long winded FR and hope you enjoyed reading.

jikikoh
11-10-2021, 09:17 PM

Here comes my FR…

Sms her when i reached.

Attitude & Service(9/10)

Conclusion

Rates

Share please

sonyki
12-10-2021, 08:16 PM
Share please

Can share contacts with damage ? Tqvm

mguy
13-10-2021, 02:25 AM

Here comes my FR…

Sms her when i reached.

Attitude & Service(9/10)

Conclusion

Rates

Bro can share contact and damage?

StressBall
14-10-2021, 10:30 AM
bro, can share contact and damage? thank you

elflord
15-10-2021, 01:55 PM
hi there, could you share contact with me ? Thanks so much

kino
15-10-2021, 02:04 PM
can share contact with me ?

testboy
15-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks

Egoman83
19-10-2021, 07:54 PM

Rates

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/UtnObFPrBlc?autoplay=1&playlist=UtnObFPrBlc&loop=1

Contact Numbers Criteria
For those of you who are interested, kindly PM me and please be patient as i am quite busy but i promise to reply you within 48 hours at the latest . I am not her okt nor agent and i just wanna share a gem specially for all who are into excellent massage, big boobs, warm service, good attitude and that something sensual from a non syt and devlish model figure lady...

Newbies or low rep points need not apply. No number collectors and please be quick. She might not be in this for long. Please post FR once you have engaged her services. Sorry for this long winded FR and hope you enjoyed reading.

Hi bro, can share contact and dmg? TIA

2ndcoming
19-10-2021, 08:14 PM
Hi bro can share contact and dmg?

Geogeo
26-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Anybody knows if Tina is still here?

illusionerx
26-10-2021, 12:23 PM

Here comes my FR…

Sms her when i reached.

Attitude & Service(9/10)

Conclusion

Rates

Care to share bro?

jaxel82
26-10-2021, 12:52 PM
Anybody knows if Tina is still here?

haven't seen tina in a long time, anyone knows what happen?

Hilux
26-10-2021, 06:46 PM
Hi Kindly PM Contact Thanks

hock19
31-10-2021, 09:19 AM
There used to have a girl by the name of Betty working in one of the SpAs there some years back. Then she went to around lavender area. Anyone knows whether she still working in this line and where she is now??

Wanker93
31-10-2021, 09:33 AM

Here comes my FR…

Sms her when i reached.

Attitude & Service(9/10)

Conclusion

Rates

Hi bro’! Can share the contact with me too! Thanks bro!

previous
31-10-2021, 09:42 AM
Hi Kindly PM Contact Thanks

forgetful
01-11-2021, 06:39 PM
is Wendy still at the area?

just checked her last contact, photo no longer her...

SoftSoftRice
01-11-2021, 09:00 PM
is Wendy still at the area?

just checked her last contact, photo no longer her...

Wendy is still around, same as Sophie

formidable
12-11-2021, 09:55 PM

Rates

Contact Numbers Criteria

Was away for holiday week and just came to check/know handful of bro requests for Niko contact. I gave Niko contact to some great bros in one batch initially so as not to "overwhelm' (: Thank you for your patience.

soonbeng
13-11-2021, 05:19 AM
These three spas in this short stretch, only the middle one is open nowadays. The Vietnamese girls in it appear not serious in their work. There's no one at the reception counter. One of them walked to it when I arrived.

jaxel82
13-11-2021, 11:38 PM
These three spas in this short stretch, only the middle one is open nowadays. The Vietnamese girls in it appear not serious in their work. There's no one at the reception counter. One of them walked to it when I arrived.

aren't there 4 spas there? also saw at least 2 open on thursday. as far as i know, its mostly active at night

soonbeng
14-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Hi jaxel82. May be four spas? But I saw three only. Don't worry there are other spas further away visit.

nawtgree
21-11-2021, 05:12 PM
Any recommendations on best ones in this stretch.

Zeith
22-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Any recommendations on best ones in this stretch.

Upped +11 for exchange

Humchipeng
22-11-2021, 12:21 PM
WAhhhhh so good FR. With this kind of FR might as well go police station write statement. Got gahmen chop some more for samster to see the legitimacy of the FR.

Humchipeng
23-11-2021, 11:22 AM
To the person who zap me, what I say here is wrong meh? You people put FR including location and walao picture where can track back easily at the ML's spa website. How stupid can you guys be. You shit at your own bowl. That's why I don't dare to share all the good playground that I have because some people like to spoiled market and put FR like give police statement. I have cos I spend a lot of time and money to find all this hidden playground so it's better for me not to share, just my own personal use.

telegram
23-11-2021, 11:49 AM
To the person who zap me, what I say here is wrong meh? You people put FR including location and walao picture where can track back easily at the ML's spa website. How stupid can you guys be. You shit at your own bowl. That's why I don't dare to share all the good playground that I have because some people like to spoiled market and put FR like give police statement. I have cos I spend a lot of time and money to find all this hidden playground so it's better for me not to share, just my own personal use.

wahhh you have alot of time and money and good playgrounds for your own. clap for you bro.

Humchipeng
23-11-2021, 12:53 PM
wahhh you have alot of time and money and good playgrounds for your own. clap for you bro.

Bro alot of time but not alot of money. If my father Banker for Federal Reserve everyday find ML money also can finish.

donkeywonky
23-11-2021, 03:32 PM
Was away for holiday week and just came to check/know handful of bro requests for Niko contact. I gave Niko contact to some great bros in one batch initially so as not to "overwhelm' (: Thank you for your patience.

hi bro, can share contact? thx!

w800i
23-11-2021, 05:09 PM
Wendy is still around, same as Sophie

Tried Wendy again after some time, this round she gave me a good bbbj followed by a good fj, nice butt for doggie :D

SoftSoftRice
24-11-2021, 12:32 AM
Tried Wendy again after some time, this round she gave me a good bbbj followed by a good fj, nice butt for doggie :D

Wendy don’t seem everyday there. Sometimes walk pass see, sometimes don’t. Maybe she busy

nkyc
24-11-2021, 01:35 AM
Bro alot of time but not alot of money. If my father Banker for Federal Reserve everyday find ML money also can finish.

Bro don't angry playground many many. I know u are upset that some people share without thinking of implications but some people also dunno how to ask so can only benefit from these open sharing. Anyway this 3 or 4 spas open in broad daylight and have been operating for the longest time... So i doubt they will kana caught. The bosses are definitely well informed and protected

w800i
17-02-2022, 11:03 AM
-deleted-----

Johntee79
17-02-2022, 04:16 PM
Deleted by request

amen123
17-02-2022, 04:23 PM
pm the location ,thank you

jaxel82
17-02-2022, 10:19 PM
deleted by request

SoftSoftRice
18-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Is Wendy and Sophie still there

forgetful
18-02-2022, 11:52 AM
Is Wendy and Sophie still there

Wendy yes...

I hardly see Sophie there anymore.

Lisaphan
20-03-2022, 01:37 AM
When I pass by, hardly see Wendy too. Like a new batch of girls there

Brothers any ex orchard towers girl working there?all vietnam...total is 4 shops all sisters

Salo
20-03-2022, 11:06 AM
Anybody went to Red Dot Spa nearer to Potong Pasir area? Always drove pass when having the famous prawn mee. Went in to enquire but saw only one MILF ML only.

laxeon
23-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Anybody went to Red Dot Spa nearer to Potong Pasir area? Always drove pass when having the famous prawn mee. Went in to enquire but saw only one MILF ML only.
Went there once years ago so might not be valid. The ML assigned to me was decent looking but the massage was really piano style. That's the main reason I didn't return. At least she was friendly and attentive. Opted for HJ when she asked the golden question but the damage was $50.

Overall, I guess it's suitable for bros who want to skip the massage.

AnnoyedAmos
25-03-2022, 12:39 PM
Hi bro formidable, can share ctc info for niko, tks!