PDA

View Full Version : Shiok Until Go Seven Heven

leekme
28-09-2007, 10:20 PM
New MP at Upper Thomson. First enter this new joint got sansual feeling, greeted by 4 pretty ladies, all look so yummy under the dim lighting. One late twenties lady served me. Yang Yang from where else, yes Shen Yang ha ha. Stripped naked and lie down, waited for quite a while, got a bit impatient (coz horny ha ha), finally she came me. Started rubbing my back lightly (aiyo like that also call massage!), forget it ask her to start special first, asked for $100, bargain to $70, ok on! Went out get barang barang, waited for another 5-10 mins (wah lao she go buy from ntuc is it?), finally came back with cap and KY, capped then asked me to get up to bonk her (huh no service one ah?), got up bonk her missionary, bed too narrow almost fell off ha ha. Change position, ask her to go on top coz uncle tired from whole day work, she reluctantly, kept complaining hot coz that room no air-con, squeeze her neh neh, yah getting sweaty, haiya her black face turning me off (sianz), little brother also going off! Ask her to stop, she complain uncle cannot make it, uncle complain she no good, ask her just jack me off. Finish up biz, and clean up. Had a drink at sofa, watch a bit of TV, chit chat with her, somemore got cheek to ask me to come back. Got another babe (Yuki - Xue Er) at sofa, young, slim and chio. If really come back muz try her next time.

Yang Yang (late 20s)
Look - 7/10
Boobs - A
Body - 7/10
HJ - 5/10
FJ - 4/10
Damage - $100 (all included)

Yuki - Xue Er ( 19 yo)
Look - 9/10
Boobs - A???
Body - Slim, slender
Recommend - Will try next time

soundworks
28-09-2007, 11:48 PM
New MP at Upper Thomson. First enter this new joint got sansual feeling, greeted by 4 pretty ladies, all look so yummy under the dim lighting. One late twenties lady served me. Yang Yang from where else, yes Shen Yang ha ha. Stripped naked and lie down, waited for quite a while, got a bit impatient (coz horny ha ha), finally she came me. Started rubbing my back lightly (aiyo like that also call massage!), forget it ask her to start special first, asked for $100, bargain to $70, ok on! Went out get barang barang, waited for another 5-10 mins (wah lao she go buy from ntuc is it?), finally came back with cap and KY, capped then asked me to get up to bonk her (huh no service one ah?), got up bonk her missionary, bed too narrow almost fell off ha ha. Change position, ask her to go on top coz uncle tired from whole day work, she reluctantly, kept complaining hot coz that room no air-con, squeeze her neh neh, yah getting sweaty, haiya her black face turning me off (sianz), little brother also going off! Ask her to stop, she complain uncle cannot make it, uncle complain she no good, ask her just jack me off. Finish up biz, and clean up. Had a drink at sofa, watch a bit of TV, chit chat with her, somemore got cheek to ask me to come back. Got another babe (Yuki - Xue Er) at sofa, young, slim and chio. If really come back muz try her next time.

Yang Yang (late 20s)
Look - 7/10
Boobs - A
Body - 7/10
HJ - 5/10
FJ - 4/10
Damage - $100 (all included)

Yuki - Xue Er ( 19 yo)
Look - 9/10
Boobs - A???
Body - Slim, slender
Recommend - Will try next timebro can pm me the location,thank.

atomsgame
29-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Bro, pls pm location and contact. TQ

blue_swatch
08-10-2007, 06:50 PM
No news on this place? The location is quite bad if u ask me, before u go up must become a ninja, if not people at the busy food joint beside sure see u go up. :p

atomsgame
08-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Pl pm location, TQ

Regaine
08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
No news on this place? The location is quite bad if u ask me, before u go up must become a ninja, if not people at the busy food joint beside sure see u go up.

Hmmm ... you seemed to know this place bro. :p

asiancigar
09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Interesting place..... and not far from Sembawang....kekeke

Cheerz
AC

sean69
09-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Went out get barang barang, waited for another 5-10 mins (wah lao she go buy from ntuc is it?), finally came back with cap and KY, capped then asked me to get up to bonk her (huh no service one ah?), got up bonk her missionary, bed too narrow almost fell off ha ha. Change position, ask her to go on top coz uncle tired from whole day work, she reluctantly, kept complaining hot coz that room no air-con, squeeze her neh neh, yah getting sweaty, haiya her black face turning me off (sianz), little brother also going off! Ask her to stop, she complain uncle cannot make it, uncle complain she no good, ask her just jack me off.

bro... seems like ur experience not very good... got black face from her somemore.... but ur thread title says "Shiok until go 7th heaven"??? :confused:

cock21
09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Went to 7th heaven a few days ago. Very unpleasant experience!:mad:

Reached abt 5pm,went upstairs, saw one girl, tall,not bad looking,quite good bod.
Went into the room, sop. Tried to make small talk during massage, but she seemed rather unfriendly, aloof even.
After 10 mins of piano playing, she asked me if I wanted a handjob,quoted me $70. In my heart,I was like " wtf? $70 for a HJ?" But seeing that she was quite a SYT, I asked her, if I don't want a HJ, what other services do you provide? She answered me curtly, " ming zhi gu wen (know already still ask for what) ?" Damn, totally no sense of verbal foreplay, knn! So, despite it not being my usual style, I went straight to the point, and asked, how much for full service?
She said $150 for everything. I was thinking, CB, you take me for Robert is it? Anyway, I said I don't have enough, and countered her $130 total ($100 for FJ and $30 for the non-existent massage). As everyone knows, this is market price (although I must say, I've always gotten $100 all-in ,incl. massage fee for FJ in TN (90% of the time). But she replied," If no money, why bother coming here?" And had the audacity to add, "$150 is the lowest price. All customers are willing to pay $180." KNN, really make my blood boil!

Lucky, my big head prevailed, and I told her, " in that case, sorry, I can't afford your premium service" Needless to say, she gave me a fuck look, and said that she doesn't get a cent from the massage (like I care?).
So I quickly dressed up (even though it was only 15 minutes into the 1hr massage) and passed her a $100 bill. She went out to get my change, and took her bloody time. (maybe she hope I get impatient and walk out without my change). SHe returned 5 mins later with my change, all in $10 notes, and stood there, hoping I will give her $20-$30 in tips. But I was too pissed off by then, grabbed my change, and immediately walked out of the joint, without glancing back. As I was walking down the stairs, I could swear I heard her cursing me through her breath. Ahh, who cares? Bitch!
Anyway, I wrote this FR to highlight the ridiculous expectations of some China girls. True, they may be pretty, but their pussy isn't made of gold. Pretty China chicks are a dime a dozen, especially along Darlene Hotel (Lor 8). At least those have a standard price, $100 incl. room. To think that SIngaporean men are blindly generous, with scant regard to prevailing market prices, is an insult to us all. That's why I'm so worked up.
By the way, I'm not some ugly dirty old man with bad breath. On the contrary, I've just turned 31, been a runway male model before,work out regularly at the gym, and take good care of my personal grooming and hygiene. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that handsome guys should be given discounts or concessions by these girls. It's just that I don't want ppl to think that this girl from 7th Heaven acted the way she did cos I was repulsive. She was just, plainly put, A GOLD DIGGER!

But she ain't messin with no broke niggaz........

Peter
09-10-2007, 01:14 PM
no worries bro, thanks for the sharing of your bad experience at this place, anyway, if SHE continues to provide such bad services, SHE is unlikely to survive in this service industry, good luck to HER.

b7a65nnaq
09-10-2007, 03:23 PM
i thinhk i know where is this place ..:D

blue_swatch
09-10-2007, 07:33 PM

Thanks for the honest FR, have up your points. Well its true, if they give fucked up attitude, hit them where it hit them hardest, a good and honest FR to prevent more people from looking for them. Dun worry, i will share wif u good place to go if u r interested.

@Regaine, haha thats area one is our playground, sure must know right? :p

b7a65nnaq
09-10-2007, 08:31 PM
i think many of them think Spore guys money easy to 'earn'... and just anyhow provide services....

well here supply quality not as good as oversea and price is high

Just my 2cents

sotong hand
09-10-2007, 08:37 PM
well said bro! But u know there's guz out there who gave money for no good reason. The highest i heard is $20,000. Or $300 for tips. Wonder where all this money come from?

birdie8819
09-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Clasp Clasp !!! Well written FR bro cock21 !!! :D :)

KumLan
10-10-2007, 10:40 AM

But she ain't messin with no broke niggaz........

Bro, thanks for the warning as I wanted to go and be "Shiok until go seven Heaven" . These $$$$faced cina girls think they can rip off young man like u, me uncle go they dare not try cos I got few tricks to scare them , shud I "play" with her ..let me know her name.

Up your points for not suCUMMbing to their $$$$tactics....

leekme
11-10-2007, 01:42 AM
bro... seems like ur experience not very good... got black face from her somemore.... but ur thread title says "Shiok until go 7th heaven"??? :confused:

Coz the name of the shop is call Seven Heven, so suppose to be shiok until reach super high but after go in and try out then find out it's worst that Eighteen Hell!!!

soundworks
11-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Coz the name of the shop is call Seven Heven, so suppose to be shiok until reach super high but after go in and try out then find out it's worst that Eighteen Hell!!!haha,yup those TN most of them cannot make it.Somemore they are quite persistent to ask customers to take their special when customer didi cannot stand when seeing her face.

alexboy21
10-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Hmmm ... you seemed to know this place bro. :p

Near the ba zhang right ? :)

Anyone got any positive FR, from this place or not all seems negative leh.

varero
11-11-2007, 08:18 AM
7 Heaven huh!!!!! Veri curious and finally got time to go n try.... 2 times within a week. Overall experience not as bad as some bros. One mans meat, another mans poison. Try " Ju Er" and very friendly and very service oriented tho a little plump.

Boobs: c
No BBBJ
But she is very very wet and just give u the damn high feeling when u screw her. She trying to control her scream as afraid outside can hear.
RTF : Sure

Saw another gal outside and ask her name - Xue (snow) er. Slim n sexy and keep giving u that kind of "come try" me look....

megatop
24-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Belated FR on Seventh Heaven:

Felt a need to release so headed down to this TN. Like wat bros say, it's so openly located so I looked around for awhile before dashing upstairs. Reached the top & saw 3 PRCs sitting on the couch watching TV. Immediately, 1 in a red dress got up & asked if I wanted massage. I said yes & was led to a v dim but comfy rm with mattress on floor. The area reeked slightly of cigarette smoke (I'm non - smoker) but WTF, carried on anyway.

PRC assigned to me was v friendly & chatty. Said she is Bing Bing (why does this name sound so familiar) from Sichuan & she's been in SG for only 20 days. From the start, she dropped hints that was was keen on FJ but did so in a non-obtrusive way. Well, the massage was definitely not the piano playing that I had feared but neither was it of much quality (ie so so at most). Bing Bing has long hair so it felt really shiok whenever her black tresses swept against my back.

Massage lasted a good 20 - 30 mins before GQ was popped. Opted for FJ & she returned within 5 mins w tools. To cut the story short, the whole experience was, IMHO, a mixed bag. Gd part was it incorporated a bit of BM, BJ besides FJ. On the other hand, she did not excel in any particular area. I massaged her boobs & fingered her & immediately, she started moaning. Some sounded fake but I think she was on a high as her pussy felt v wet. Pretty tight too. Autoroaming was allowed & I got a high just caressing her soft, smooth skin. However, no frenching, just a bit of light kissing. Took me a while but I finally came. By which time, the hour was almost up & she cleaned me up. Left quite happy.

Name: Bing Bing (from Sichuan)
Looks: 7/10 (not plump but a bit on the meatier side). Average height w long black hair.
Boobs: B+ (I think).
Massage: 6/10
FJ: 6/10.
GFE: 7.5/10 (V friendly, pleasant & easy going. Felt much at ease with her).
RTF: Probably.

On my way out fr the rear, took another look at the other PRCs sitting on couch. Hmm, all quite good lookin w the CFM look. But for now, my heart is in Seventh Heaven w Bing Bing!!!

blue_swatch
24-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the FR, good to know its still surviving after so long :D

mrbrown
24-12-2007, 08:12 PM
I think there's also another entrance at the back.
Front entrance is a little too conspicuous; nestled among the makan places. :)

blue_swatch
25-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I think there's also another entrance at the back.
Front entrance is a little too conspicuous; nestled among the makan places. :)

The back entrance is very dark and narrow is it? If go by front entrance sure pass. SUPER CROWDED!!! :D

alexboy21
26-12-2007, 08:10 AM
This place sure charge premium prices for massage +service, but the gals here are all quite pretty.

Name: Xiao Xiao
Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty,CFM face, A bit Short about 150+
Boobs: A+ (really xiao xiao).
Massage: 3/10(about 10 mins only)
FJ: 6/10.(She was wet, but not much feeling, moaning also sound very fake)
GFE: 7.5/10 (V friendly).
Damage:$150 +$20 tips(insisted by gal )

blue_swatch
26-12-2007, 09:12 PM
This place sure charge premium prices for massage +service, but the gals here are all quite pretty.

Boobs: A+ (really xiao xiao).
Massage: 3/10(about 10 mins only)

$150 + $20 , ur name is Robert is it :eek:
next time dun give in no matte wat, give market rate leh!

carmeo88
26-12-2007, 09:56 PM
He must have fat bonus this year, next time must chio him and can pay for us if we insist.:D

Regaine
26-12-2007, 10:04 PM

Paiseh bro should only pay max of $100.00. You can save $50.00 for your next trip for a hj. :(

blue_swatch
26-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Tio car chai dao leow. Where got force u to give this kind of thing one. Agree on price before u even begin. Anything more, ask her fuck off.

goofy1128
26-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Went there sometime back thru the back circular and narrow stairs. Front entrance is too obvious. Saw an attrative petite PRC girl in green with revealing dress. Asked for her and was shown to the room at the end. Massage really piano type for less than 10 minutes. Then ask the GQ. Really lion open big mouth asked for 180 for full service. Really turn you off. Think that I have never go to HC before. Turn her down straight away and asked her whether she has finish her massage. She quickly reduce the price to $130.

Jia Jia

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 3/10
BJ: 5/10
RTF: No

alexboy21
27-12-2007, 08:26 AM
The gal say $150 inclusive of massage, since Christmas+ Horny so didnt reject lor

slicky2012
27-12-2007, 06:09 PM
well you know what they said about Xmas,
It's a season of giving

David_Ginola
06-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Tio car chai dao leow. Where got force u to give this kind of thing one. Agree on price before u even begin. Anything more, ask her fuck off.

Bro blueswatch....long time no see u. haha....i only believe in reputable bros fr....a lot of funny post here......:D

alexboy21
09-01-2008, 08:14 AM
Went there again as it is on my way home and I like younger non MLF type.

Name:Qian Qian(didnt quite hear properly could be wrong)
Boobs: B
Looks :8/10
FJ:9/10
GFE: More like a CFM girl then a GF
RTF: Yes!
Frenching : Yes
AJ: maybe?
Damage :150(100 +30 +20 tips)

When there and saw 4 girls in the common area , they say I can pick and chose so I chose the chioest of the lot :).

Started with piano playing masssage( not really there for massage anyway). After lke 5 mins, she asked if I have been there before. I answered yes, last time with xiaoxiao, she say xiaoxiao is her GF(bi?) so coincidence. She suggest I try tarma but rejected due to no vit M.

I asked her rates and she said should be same as Xiaoxiao ba, $100+$30 room. (nabei xx last time chop me). To my surprise, she started to catbath my back for like 5 mins and proceed to the front for about the same time.

Then she took out a wrap and tore it, thought it is the cd but turns out wrong, it is a wet tissue which she use on my didi for hygiene purpose, I thought she is going to BBBJ me but too bad only got licked :(. She then turns 69 and put cd on for me.

Would say the foreplay is top notch and lasted like 20 mins, now we proceed to the main action. She asked if I want to qiang jian her or the other way around and being a lazy pig ,

I chose the later hehe. Overall, we tried many positions and lasted for 45 mins , past the time liao she also didnt complain. She say she cum 5 times but I dont believe :P

When I doing her doggie, I playfully play with her asshole since she keep rimming me during the catbath and she say there still virgin :o and her virginity very expensive one :) . Since I am not into that also , so didnt probe further.

Overall a much better exp compared to the last time with xx and a cheaper price too.

blue_swatch
10-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Bro blueswatch....long time no see u. haha....i only believe in reputable bros fr....a lot of funny post here......:D

haha ho say bo! Long time no see also! Sure can find u in threads around this area eh? :eek::D

David_Ginola
12-01-2008, 10:03 PM
haha ho say bo! Long time no see also! Sure can find u in threads around this area eh? :eek::D

Bro nowsday busy no time chiong liao......come in look see if got ppl act here act there anot ma....u know la, got many good actors n directors. :D

blue_swatch
13-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Bro nowsday busy no time chiong liao......come in look see if got ppl act here act there anot ma....u know la, got many good actors n directors. :D

And i definitely will not pay money to watch their 'zi dao zi yan' show :D

alexboy21
01-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Went this place again yesterday.

Seems like all the gals have changed, maybe got raided or all go back China already. Not worth going anymore.

Got massage by a gal that looks old and ugly :(. Do even know why I agree to let her massage let alone FJ :(, must be too tired and horny then.

Name: didnt asked
looks:2/10
massage:7/10
FJ:1/10
Cost:100+30.

The FJ is nothing to shout about, made worse by her keep trying to kiss and french me, but she had bad breath. Ended u pdidnt shoot because I cant take it anymore. Paid left and go home to PCC.

KVX10
02-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Went there sometime back thru the back circular and narrow stairs. Front entrance is too obvious. Saw an attrative petite PRC girl in green with revealing dress. Asked for her and was shown to the room at the end. Massage really piano type for less than 10 minutes. Then ask the GQ. Really lion open big mouth asked for 180 for full service. Really turn you off. Think that I have never go to HC before. Turn her down straight away and asked her whether she has finish her massage. She quickly reduce the price to $130.

Jia Jia

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 3/10
BJ: 5/10
RTF: No

I went there last week, had the same girl.
I got a 1 hr massage, but as u said, abit piano type.
After the 1 hr she popped the GQ.
I paid $100 for FJ + massage.

Seems like a good place if u are just looking for specials, but not for massage.

Cheers
KVx

Nicee
29-08-2023, 12:23 AM
I went there last week, had the same girl.
I got a 1 hr massage, but as u said, abit piano type.
After the 1 hr she popped the GQ.
I paid $100 for FJ + massage.

Seems like a good place if u are just looking for specials, but not for massage.

Cheers
KVx

Those place the massage is non-existent

timeliness
29-08-2023, 08:58 AM
Those place the massage is non-existent

Are you a clone, or are you illiterate?

Why would you revive a old thread from 2008?

Durianation
03-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Went this place again yesterday.

Seems like all the gals have changed, maybe got raided or all go back China already. Not worth going anymore.

Got massage by a gal that looks old and ugly :(. Do even know why I agree to let her massage let alone FJ :(, must be too tired and horny then.

Name: didnt asked
looks:2/10
massage:7/10
FJ:1/10
Cost:100+30.

The FJ is nothing to shout about, made worse by her keep trying to kiss and french me, but she had bad breath. Ended u pdidnt shoot because I cant take it anymore. Paid left and go home to PCC.

So jia lat?? 1/10? Better put the 130 on your hand and PCC.