PDA

View Full Version : Which CAT 150 gals are game for costume roleplay?

ang076
28-09-2007, 07:40 PM
I had read about old thread about bro remark that CAT150 WL work dresses are too boring.

I agreed with him.

But what I want is the list of CAT150 WLs who are willing to wear costumes (school gal , nurse, OL , airhostess) and being bonk in that costumes.

I am sure this will bring revenue to legal houses as CAT 150 gals willing to dress and be bonked have certain advantage over HCs and FLs...

I had already purschased one white nurse uniform with headgear, and planning to purschase one sexy bra and panties set for that special session which one CAT150 gal (I had made agreement with her few months back).
(you will see my FR few weeks later)..

(If Coco (Felicia Chin lookalike CAT 150) were here, I will ask her to wear army uniform and let me bonk, bonk, bonk..)

Thus, bros, if you know any CAT 150 gals who are willing to wear and be bonked in that outfit and lingerie provided , pls post here .

Hope to see more choice so that I can make alternative should my target ( the one whom I made deal with) not available...

Fantasy FR with Coco (Cpt Ouyang Pei pei)..

I am a recruit who are being punished by Capt Ouyang Peipei and decide to humiliate her sexually..

I leaked into her quarter and saw her bathing... and then she come out , open a paper bag, taking out brand new white bra and panties , seeing her putting on panties and then bra, adjusting the straps so that the bra will fit comfortably...my cock hardened... and I run after her, she saw me coming after her ... she froze.. I hug her from behind, fondling her...she resist weakly before giving in.. and I told her to wear army uniform and she did..

She gave me catbath...and then ARing, ...BBBJing before putting on condom on my cock.. and bonk , bonk ,bonk... and then I bonk in missionary before switching to doggie... seeing her in mirror, (a uniform officer with the rank of Captain.) being bonked by sex crazed recruit...

Like that, these will make people come to CAT 150 WL, and boosted legal sex industry.. and WLs will be more creative...

notsonewbird
29-09-2007, 11:13 AM
think they got strict code for their dressing, eg cannot too revealing, so must wear jacket. unless they carry a bag with them. also cosplay is not clean if bonk when wearinbg cos, imagine all diff fluid absorbed in.
i guess its ok if you bring, but how they know the one you bring is clean? will they feel weird? esp will lot of psyco around these days.

cat40 more possible with cosplay: for looking at only (reason above)
like monday all in tank wear nurse, tuesday sailor moon, wednesday... but cat150 more difficult, as sometimes they have to walk to nearby houses. imagine all those nurses walking... real nurse sure complain to MHA

ang076
29-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I understand..

It is not possible for them to wear costume and move around different houses..

When the CAT 150 come to me , we go inside the room and I present her the set of clean lingerie set and nurse uniform set...

I will assure that the lingerie and costume are clean and fresh..

What I want is the list of CAT 150 WLs who are willing to put on costume and lingerie set provided after she and customer enter the room..

I am into more exciting and enriching bonking session nowadays..

(I might bring two brand new lingerie sets ,(white and black) for tarma session if got enough vit M..)

Or request one of them wear strap-on and bonk me whereas I am on all fours while other (white angel) is in front of me, 'consoling' me as I was bonked by black angel...

White angel =gal in white bra and panties set ,

Black angel=gal in black bra and panties set..
:o

Cummon
30-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Or request one of them wear strap-on and bonk me whereas I am on all fours while other (white angel) is in front of me, 'consoling' me as I was bonked by black angel...

Wow bro,real kinky stuff ;)
SingIce is always ready for cosplay if you pay her a bit extra ,think you already know that ?

ang076
30-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Bro Cummon,

Yes, SingIce is the one whom I met a deal with when I had the session with her at Tommy's place (1612)..

ang076
02-10-2007, 09:25 AM
Went to see Sing Ice last evening immediately after purschasing bra and panty set.. with a set of nurse uniform already purschased before that..

Alas, was told she is on leave...

OKT recommend other WLs..

I polite declined and left for home with my cock screaming 'pussy, pussy, pussy'

Of course, I want pussy but it has to come with kinky and arousing cosplay....

Lao LEE
02-10-2007, 05:02 PM
You should call the OKT to make your appointment first before coming down with all the garb.

Felicia C can sometimes be seen strolling in quiet shopping centres around Orchard. You may want to carry a set of No.3, with translucent top, and very short skirt to try your luck. You may get a slap or two or three on the face for harassment but will earn her respect for having a large set of balls figuratively.

For my fantasy I don't mind playing POW. :D

ang076
02-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Thank for your advice, bro lao lee..

(Off Topics)
If I am interested in bonking Felicia Chin, then I must let Felicia know me before going further..

That way, I wont get a slap from her but she will think of bonking me..haha!

ang076
03-10-2007, 08:02 AM
Off Topics:

Ha ha!

Not only I have to shave my big head, I also have to shave my small head..:D