PDA

View Full Version : 21yo...Jean...local Chinese..sweet Looks With Dimples...bbbj

do335
28-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Another gem that i found.Super fresh & green, never done FL line before.Only wants to take limited slots after her OL job (Customer Service Officer) in the evening.She will not be here for long.

Name : JEAN (Local Chinese)
Body: Slight Tan & very smooth skin. Petite body.Nice bum & body (Got a sexy tattoo on the side of her right tigh which looks gd on her smooth leg)
Look: 7/10 (Dimples, Phoenix eyes, Sweet-looking, very pleasant)
Vital Stat : 33B-25-34
Ht: 1.60m
Wt: 42kg
BBBJ : Yes
Services Allowed : kissing, fingering. licking ,frenching.
CIM : NO
FJ : 8/10 (Pussy is nicely trimmed, sensitive typed)
GFE : 8/10 (Very great body to hug, speaks very clear English)
DAMAGE : $200/1/1 (exclu rm and cd)

No raw & AJ

SHE REQUESTED THAT SHE WILL NOT TAKE ANY CUSTY 40YRS OR ABOVE. SHE CLAIMS THAT IF SHE FINDS THAT U R OLD, SHE WILL REJECT YOU. Apologised to bros after 40yo cos she set this rule, i got to respect her.

Any great babe that you can't miss. I'm quite sure you won't reject this pretty gal.

Apologise to Angmos, Malay & Indian bros .

Available timing : Mon to Fri 7pm & 8pm only
Sat & Sun : Pls refer to messages post

do335
28-09-2007, 04:30 AM
Today's 7pm & 8pm slots taken.

Monday 8pm slot taken, 7pm slot is available. Can start to book for Tuesday from now

Accord_JDM
28-09-2007, 12:44 PM
sounded nice...
waiting for FR here...

do335
29-09-2007, 04:20 AM
Jean is off on Saturday & Sunday.
Monday & Tuesday - Fully booked
Wed - 7pm & 8pm slot still available
Thurs - 7pm available, 8pm slot taken

Please refer to starting thread on the requirements. She just rejected a bro who lied abt his age when booking :( Bros pls respect her rights

masterIllegal
29-09-2007, 09:51 AM
hi... please help me to book a slot with her..

going to give my friend a birthday present, anyway my friend is 28 this year and still a v...

can she do it in the house?

block11
29-09-2007, 12:14 PM
...She just rejected a bro who lied abt his age when booking :( Bros pls respect her rights

woah..... sounds like a sassy girl. i'm interested. but no FR yet? :D

best123
29-09-2007, 01:11 PM
i am waiting for FRs too............

do335
29-09-2007, 03:59 PM
hi... please help me to book a slot with her..

going to give my friend a birthday present, anyway my friend is 28 this year and still a v...

can she do it in the house?

No housecall. Pm me & leave a number, I may have some package for u :)

youngeric
29-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi all,

I tried this FL.

Jean is those bubbly & vivacious type of FL who is sociable, can chat with you & likes to go out for things like clubbing & for sun-tanning.

Pre-session: She started off good when she came in, shook my hand & introduced herself. It wouls have been better if she said she was looking forward to get banged by me. :rolleyes:

She told me she was 15 minutes early because it was not nice to be late for such things. How many times I ended up waiting 15 minutes & longer for FL to turn up at the appointed time.

She showered beforehand & she smelled good like some peach-orangey thing you can probably find in Bodyshop. Because she already showered, she didn't want to shower with me but that was fine by me. She did offered to shower with me after the session but it was OK with me because she needed to rush for another session.

Looks: Tanned beach girl look but not as tanned as those Hawaiian girl type. Under strong lighting, its not obvious but in the room, you can tell her whole body is tanned.

No pimples. Well, actually she had some in the past but I think obliterated by the sun-tan.

She have dyed hair which is just a little bit curly.

Like what the threadstarter said, she have Phoenix Eyes & with her face structure & her eye brows & with her hair swept back, she reminded me of Sammi Cheng. But please note I am not saying she looks like Sammi Cheng. So please do not book her thinking of that.

She has smallish & not big eyes.
But that was OK. From up close, she even looked like she has double eyelids.

She has a very nice seductive smile which makes her eyes smaller.
She has dimples but not the deep kind. Just small ones.

Body: Small but not petite. Only overall average because she slimmed down alot in the past. She would be better once she goes for those body firming thing she told me she will do. BTW I don't mean she is flabby.

She has one tattoo but its those nice type, not those secret society types.

GFE: She is Chinese speaking. But because she is educated, she can speak English too & not like those Ah Lian way. She is those outspoken & not demure sort & can jokingly talk back & tease you.

Session: Like the threadstarter's other FLs, She launched her 'attack' on me by catbathing and kissing me aggressively when I kissed her back.

We did it with her on top & continued seamlessly with my dick still in her to sitting down.

We then did doggy & missionary. With her legs on my shoulders, she was grinding & moving along with me.

When she is high, she will close her eyes & smile in that seductive way. She also reciprocated by frenching me back in exchange for making her high. She is not really the moaning kind.

Digging: I did a bit but not really all the way.

Frenching: This is real frenching with lots of tongue action. She is a smoker so in the beginning, you can smell the cigarette smell but over time, the smell was gone.

BBBJ: Very good with alot of licking of the stem as well. She kept on licking & licking. She can even make a theatrical show out of BBBJ with alot of head action. I have to ask her to stop because that & her stroking of my dick can make me cum. I asked her did her boyfriend taught her that? She said no, it is just like licking ice-cream.

Overall: Good experience with a bubbly girl.

She was a bit green as a FL but not really nervous. When I paid her plus tips, she was stunned about the tips like I paid her extra wrongly because I did not know the price.

I jokingly told her if she does not want it, she can return the tips to me. She laughed in her seductive way & frenched me goodbye.

The money she told me she needs is not really high, so she may not be doing this for long.

In fact she was telling me she is looking for a boyfriend. So if you like this type of FL, you can go for her. But please don't treat this as an invitation to hook this FL for FOC sessions.

BTW I was not the one who lied about my age.

YE

Ed_lanjiaolover
29-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Hi all,

YE

Bro YE, good FR!!

cheeky-cheeky
29-09-2007, 09:43 PM
sound like a good find again bro do335 :p

do335
29-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Hi all,

I tried this FL.

Jean is those bubbly & vivacious type of FL who is sociable, can chat with you & likes to go out for things like clubbing & for sun-tanning.

Pre-session: She started off good when she came in, shook my hand & introduced herself. It wouls have been better if she said she was looking forward to get banged by me. :rolleyes:

She told me she was 15 minutes early because it was not nice to be late for such things. How many times I ended up waiting 15 minutes & longer for FL to turn up at the appointed time.

She showered beforehand & she smelled good like some peach-orangey thing you can probably find in Bodyshop. Because she already showered, she didn't want to shower with me but that was fine by me. She did offered to shower with me after the session but it was OK with me because she needed to rush for another session.

Looks: Tanned beach girl look but not as tanned as those Hawaiian girl type. Under strong lighting, its not obvious but in the room, you can tell her whole body is tanned.

No pimples. Well, actually she had some in the past but I think obliterated by the sun-tan.

Like what the threadstarter said, she have Phoenix Eyes & with her face structure & her eye brows & with her hair swept back, she reminded me of Sammi Cheng. But please note I am not saying she looks like Sammi Cheng. So please do not book her thinking of that.

Body: Small but not petite. Only overall average because she slimmed down alot in the past. She would be better once she goes for those body firming thing she told me she will do. BTW I don't mean she is flabby.

GFE: She is Chinese speaking. But because she is educated, she can speak English too & not like those Ah Lian way. She is those outspoken & not demure sort & can jokingly talk back & tease you.

Session: Like the threadstarter's other FLs, She launched her 'attack' on me by catbathing and kissing me aggressively when I kissed her back.

We did it with her on top & continued seamlessly with my dick still in her to sitting down.

We then did doggy & missionary. With her legs on my shoulders, she was grinding & moving along with me.

When she is high, she will close her eyes & smile in that seductive way. She also reciprocated by frenching me back in exchange for making her high. She is not really the moaning kind.

Frenching: This is real frenching with lots of tongue action. She is a smoker so in the beginning, you can smell the cigarette smell but over time, the smell was gone.

BBBJ: Very good with alot of licking of the stem as well. She kept on licking & licking. She can even make a theatrical show out of BBBJ with alot of head action. I have to ask her to stop because that & her stroking of my dick can make me cum. I asked her did her boyfriend taught her that? She said no, it is just like licking ice-cream.

She was a bit green as a FL but not really nervous. When I paid her plus tips, she was stunned about the tips like I paid her extra wrongly because I did not know the price.

I jokingly told her if she does not want it, she can return the tips to me. She laughed in her seductive way & frenched me goodbye.

The money she told me she needs is not really high, so she may not be doing this for long.

In fact she was telling me she is looking for a boyfriend. So if you like this type of FL, you can go for her. But please don't treat this as an invitation to hook this FL for FOC sessions.

YE

Thanks for the nice FR written !

do335
29-09-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi all,

I tried this FL.

YE

Thanks for the nice FR written !

do335
30-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Jean's earliest slot is 8th October 2007