PDA

View Full Version : Hi Sugar Mummies!

Hitmeupnow
08-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Hi! Any chance you’re looking for a sugar boy?

I’m having a little hard time right now and thought I could use what I was born with to help me get back on the right track financially.

I am “quite known” on social media for my looks and did a lot of shoots before. If we can keep this discreet, I’d be your best sugar baby.

I’m a Chinese/Malay Mix.
I’m 22 years old.
69KG.
Well built.
Very fun and outgoing.
Good with drinks and holding a conversation.
Humorous.

I’m not a brag but I am a confident with my body and my personality!

We can go out and do things together and have a great time. I’m a great listener and I’d definitely make you ease up whatever that’s going through.

Photos can be shared once we’re comfortable with each other.

Rates can be discussed, I’m not really fussy. PM me !

superstiffy
08-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Bro... ur backside can poke? I got 1 lobang she like to poke boy backside one...

But if cannot then nevermind... I wish you good luck.. dunno to say you innocent or optimistic... :confused:

Oh ya 1 more thing.. u want to sell backside also must be more careful la... u say you now hard time but chin chai with rates... so you need money or dun need money?

zuuz200
06-02-2020, 04:30 PM
Bro... ur backside can poke? I got 1 lobang she like to poke boy backside one...

But if cannot then nevermind... I wish you good luck.. dunno to say you innocent or optimistic... :confused:

Oh ya 1 more thing.. u want to sell backside also must be more careful la... u say you now hard time but chin chai with rates... so you need money or dun need money?
Hi! I'm keen on the offer actually.

I would be open to poking at the back and I'm interested in understanding what else she would want to 'explore' with a younger guy too.

My bio is as follows:
Race: Singaporean Chinese
Weight: 72kg
Body: fit
Others: conversationalist and respectful

Do let me know if she's still interested?

JemC021
07-02-2020, 03:15 AM

Hi, I am open to the idea getting poked at the backside, although I have no prior experience before.

My stats:
25/168/67 Chinese
Exercise and play sports occasionally
Able to converse decently well

Do drop me a message if your lobang is interested because I am looking around to hook up with a mature lady. Cheers!

charlestan666
07-02-2020, 08:13 AM

u sure she's a she? :p
So many ppl looking for rich tai tai...I already past the prime age. Tai tai dunn like 40s Uncle. :(