PDA

View Full Version : For Bros with Gf/Wife

coypredator
03-01-2020, 06:19 PM
For Bros with Gf/Wife, when you go out to play & find FBs, would you be honest about your current relationship?

If yes, at which point would you reveal? How do your FBs react after being honest?
If no, how do you conceal the truth?

benxiong
03-01-2020, 07:04 PM
For Bros with Gf/Wife, when you go out to play & find FBs, would you be honest about your current relationship?

If yes, at which point would you reveal? How do your FBs react after being honest?
If no, how do you conceal the truth?

Reveal from start. Difficult to conceal in this modern world..

waaaaaa
03-01-2020, 07:35 PM
I tell them upfront. If they choose to continue, they cannot blame me for anything. So far all continued

unsung80
03-01-2020, 09:07 PM
For me also tell upfront as well, no point lying and later try to conceal/explain which will be tiring.

coypredator
03-01-2020, 11:07 PM
thanks for the replies bros.

think i took the wrong step with 2 of my FBs recently.
ugh, painful mistake.

Smackboi
04-01-2020, 02:31 AM
Actually most important is whether the fb is long term or short term type..if short term just fuck n go...no point relieve so much things to her..

But if u wanna long term ..then better to be frank..if she wanna play along with this kind of relation ..at least next time u also no need headache to keep find excuse to tell her cant meet or your wife call u..

coypredator
04-01-2020, 08:43 AM
most of my short-term ends up being long-term haha.

i don't ususally reveal anything about myself much less about my relationship status. i only talk about myself when i feel comfortable. and i reveal my relationship status after i cum inside them (that's my marker for the time to be upfront).

sometimes, just need that someone to understand me alil more.
but it backfired most of the times. Lying all the way or being upfront at the start seems to be the way to go.

guess gals truly prefer bad bois.

repairman
04-01-2020, 10:41 AM
I would agree being upfront, and we should have the take it or leave it attitude. Learned this the hard way and as one bro mentioned, too tiring to be concealing anything. All the best bro.

MisterBig
04-01-2020, 01:04 PM
I've done all 3. And here's a short summary of what happened and what I think.

1) Totally upfront - Probably the easiest. Just be prepared to be rejected upfront. But definitely the easiest to maintain because you don't have to lie.

2) Totally conceal - Difficult to maintain. For a period, I even changed my name so they can't find me online. But it's so difficult to maintain. However, I'm still with a couple of FBs who would occasionally meet up as I try not to get too close.

3) Conceal then reveal later - From total concealment, I decided to reveal to some whom I would like to maintain slightly longer term. Simply because it's just too difficult. But have to risk the FB leaving instantly, which happened. But I have one who stayed as friends, but gives me a very hard time... perhaps partly, we are somewhat attached. But this is something I would recommend only if you are willing to risk losing your FB or if your conscience is eating you.

So... if I were to look for an FB today, I would be totally upfront about my status. Going thru' #2 and #3 is emotionally draining. Also, it makes you a big, plain liar. And all lies have consequences, it's just a matter of time and degree of payback.

Just my 2 cents worth...

alea
04-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Very enlightening info. Btw, is FB same as FWB and NSA? Because I saw a few mentions of these terms on okcupid.

Jay Chou
04-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Very enlightening info. Btw, is FB same as FWB and NSA? Because I saw a few mentions of these terms on okcupid.

Up u bro. 😊

siri
05-01-2020, 01:48 AM
the exact thread I was looking for.

Why would a guy lie about his status and open up about it later?

Since already bullshit from the start, why not all the way.

coypredator
05-01-2020, 09:25 AM
the exact thread I was looking for.

Why would a guy lie about his status and open up about it later?

Since already bullshit from the start, why not all the way.

Some of my FBs are really very nice, sincere, genuine people. And I would really want to connect with them on a deeper level.

When you say "the exact thread I was looking for", why?

When you bros talk about FB, are you talking only about ugly maids? Cause I find it almost impossible to convince anyone in singapore to sleep with me knowing that I am married.

Feels like girls only looking for prince charming.
I can give ladies a good fuck and I'd say I'm far from ugly, but no FB in sight :D
Any advice?

that's a very valid question, "why would someone of fuckable qualities want to sleep with someone married?" (exclude: for money, FL)

siri
05-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Some of my FBs are really very nice, sincere, genuine people. And I would really want to connect with them on a deeper level.

When you say "the exact thread I was looking for", why?

that's a very valid question, "why would someone of fuckable qualities want to sleep with someone married?" (exclude: for money, FL)

Because I'm in that situation

D-joker
05-01-2020, 12:01 PM
I usually delcare up front. But as days goes by. They start to get emotionally attached and want more. Thats when i have no choice but to let go.

coypredator
05-01-2020, 12:01 PM
For sexual pleasure? Adrenalin? An adventure with a stranger?

Unless women here are too materialistic and prefer money and goods (looking for sugar daddies or husbands) over pleasure itself...

In other countries it's sooo easier to get a one night stand, when I go to London for three days business trip i can have a one night stand just by snapping fingers with super fuckable ladies, herein Singapore I feel like if I don't have at least a BMW and if I don't offer the girl LV bags she will just ignore my existence.

You spoiled your ladies too much so here we are now, stuck with a wole population of gold diggers...

You literally just answered your own question :D.