PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Presents : "KAWA"--ii ... Little Cutey Commando (Pics Avail)

loveseed
25-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Name : KAWA
Height : 1.58m
Stats : 34'25'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching and CIM !!!
(Can Speak Jap, Eng, and Cantonese)
Damage : $150/90/2

Pics link below :

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Kawa_Fro.jpg

Please Sms or PM for slots, cheers and thanks !!!

Best Regards,
LS

Andoo
25-09-2007, 06:52 PM
she is indeed a cutey but very commando service girl...................

had her for few times before and omg.....she is damn horny and good

will contact you for a session............

jimmy_jyzz
25-09-2007, 11:58 PM
she is indeed a cutey but very commando service girl...................

had her for few times before and omg.....she is damn horny and good

will contact you for a session............

In case some bros cant see clearly fr d pics tat who she is pls see below's link

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=69731&highlight=miki

amazeme
26-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Miki...now Kawa...ii.... doesn't matter.

I can still remember the commando times I had with her. This one definitely hardcore. COF and CIM...no issue... I recall I was rape once I step in her room. Ting tong gal!!:D

ngmfr
26-09-2007, 09:02 AM

I can still remember the commando times I had with her. This one definitely hardcore. COF and CIM...no issue... I recall I was rape once I step in her room. Ting tong gal!!:D

true! true! I RTF her 3x during her last visit.....and those who ate my grapes before, pls fall in...hahahaha....you know who you are!

Director LS, you might make me unretire for once, btw, can up more pic of her which you have? I really want to confirm she is the one. :D she touch down already?...omg......sian leh, month end, $$ all gone to medications.....damn!!!

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2036270&postcount=130
http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2023409&postcount=86

Errol_Flynn
26-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Firstly...thank you to Bro LS...very last minute but he came through

Bros this gal is very commando and service oriented. From the minute I walk in she is all over me...kissing and pulling at my pants...finally she was BBBJ..I was really shoik!!!

This gal has great attitude...very customer focussed and just will not stop until you explode...

Here are her scores:

Boobs: 8/10 B cup. Nice shape and very suckable
Body: 8/10 Slim. no fats...great ass
Looks: 8/10 not a big fan of died hair
GFE: 7/10 very chatty...pretty good english
Service: 9/10 see above...she will not stop until you cum and is keen for you take a 2nd shot
Frenching: 8/10 yep...is keen to tongue fight
CIM: 10/10 does not spill a drop...shoik!!!
RTF: only if I can find Vit M. If I have more Vit M definitely...not to be missed!

Bros, please note this is my personal opinion...remember one man's sweet is another man's poison...please don't zap me if your experience is not like mine...

ngmfr
26-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Bros this gal is very commando and service oriented. From the minute I walk in she is all over me...kissing and pulling at my pants...finally she was BBBJ..I was really shoik!!!

OMG!!! I remember this, I recognised this.......miki.....no....KAWA--II....I am coming........:D bro LS, pls wait for my sms!! hope my doc dont find out...hehe

Andoo
26-09-2007, 10:57 AM

cof, cim......all had during my 3x sessions with her on her last visit.

best thing abt her was she is friendly and easy going type.......

this one sure must rtf again....

memoch
26-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Yup I rem Miki. Don't know this round got grapes or not. LOL :p

Definately must RTF... her massage very good but i just went to try qiqi. must recuperate first.

loveseed
26-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Firstly...thank you to Bro LS...very last minute but he came through

This gal has great attitude...very customer focussed and just will not stop until you explode...

Here are her scores:

Boobs: 8/10 B cup. Nice shape and very suckable
Body: 8/10 Slim. no fats...great ass
Looks: 8/10 not a big fan of died hair
GFE: 7/10 very chatty...pretty good english
Service: 9/10 see above...she will not stop until you cum and is keen for you take a 2nd shot
Frenching: 8/10 yep...is keen to tongue fight
CIM: 10/10 does not spill a drop...shoik!!!
RTF: only if I can find Vit M. If I have more Vit M definitely...not to be missed!

Thanks bro Errol_Flynn for the FR !!! And yes, she is indeed a commando !!! heehee... :p

LS

kdc2314
26-09-2007, 06:24 PM
OMG!!! I remember this, I recognised this.......miki.....no....KAWA--II....I am coming........:D bro LS, pls wait for my sms!! hope my doc dont find out...hehe

this girl good until you dont care health and chong ah.. i think i must try also . hehehehe .. take it as a retirement bonk.. COF never try before leh .

mackewell
27-09-2007, 12:43 AM
My FR on Kawa:

Manage to book a slot at around 0830pm, but waited till 0900pm as Kawa wanted to do her make up. But that does not bother me when she open the door. She is one of my Fav Chick to bonk. Still the same, she will rape me and aim for my Dick, kekekeke.

Boobs: 9/10 B cup. Just Nice for me, Love it!!!
Body: 9/10 I dun like gals too boney, so just nice !! kekek
Looks: 8.5/10 Cutie Pie there, Nice hair, she try to bring the Jap essence in there
GFE: 8/10 Could be better, i veri picky on this kekeke.
FJ: 9/10 Done everything, Doggie in front of TV, Deep thrusting, Blah blah blah.... Sextified......
Frenching: 8/10 its good enuff, but haben world class!!
COF: I shot some of my seeds on her hair, Hee!!! Pai Seh, But after i COF, she continue Sucking my dick, the effects brings all my Tadpoles out!!! Shiok!!!!
RTF: Definitely, Bro await my call!!!!! will acquire Vit M first!!!

amazeme
27-09-2007, 01:27 AM
cof, cim......all had during my 3x sessions with her on her last visit.

best thing abt her was she is friendly and easy going type.......

this one sure must rtf again....

Bro Andoo, cof and cim, my favourite. Muz ask her to kneel infront of u cof n cim. waH lau giving me a hard on liao.

ngmfr
27-09-2007, 10:14 AM
this girl good until you dont care health and chong ah.. i think i must try also . hehehehe .. take it as a retirement bonk.. COF never try before leh .

yalor, I somehow clicked very well with her last time during her visit, I rtf her 3x, she can speak a bit of cantonese and nt bad in english too, when u make her high, she will moan with some japanese word, very tempting, ganna like jeetpun AV, then her kisses...wow, I like....so this time she come back here, I die also want to go visit her leh....

kdc2314
27-09-2007, 10:49 AM
yalor, I somehow clicked very well with her last time during her visit, I rtf her 3x, she can speak a bit of cantonese and nt bad in english too, when u make her high, she will moan with some japanese word, very tempting, ganna like jeetpun AV, then her kisses...wow, I like....so this time she come back here, I die also want to go visit her leh....

you tell me when you going lah .. i book the slot after you, see can get free grapes anot this time .. hahahaha. :D

ngmfr
27-09-2007, 12:44 PM
you tell me when you going lah .. i booked the slot after you, see can get free grapes anot this time .. hahahaha. :D

sure got one, I sure buy for her, her fav fruit....hehe, I booked my slot on coming Sunday :D

jptt
27-09-2007, 01:47 PM
...... I booked my slot on coming Sunday :D

Hi bro ngmf, nice to see you back in action! Got inform your president of your return? Saw his posting sometime ago looking for his team members. Pls post a FR for our reference after the session, long time never read your FR liao.

BTW, what happened to your previous avatar? Though it was quite nice :p

ngmfr
27-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Hi bro ngmf, nice to see you back in action! Got inform your president of your return? Saw his posting sometime ago looking for his team members. Pls post a FR for our reference after the session, long time never read your FR liao.

BTW, what happened to your previous avatar? Though it was quite nice :p

previous avatar...jessica alba...fantastic four....outdated liao mah...hehe
president may hve oversea, tis time I only sneak out for a old friend reunion leh....hehe, of coz plus a bonk, hv to bonk slow liao....hehejust cross ur finger nt to see someone die in hotel room lah....:D

jptt
27-09-2007, 03:08 PM
previous avatar...jessica alba...fantastic four....outdated liao mah...hehe
president may hve oversea, tis time I only sneak out for a old friend reunion leh....hehe, of coz plus a bonk, hv to bonk slow liao....hehejust cross ur finger nt to see someone die in hotel room lah....:D

You can tell Bro LS beforehand to just let the girl do all the work while you enjoy like a king! :D

ngmfr
27-09-2007, 03:16 PM
You can tell Bro LS beforehand to just let the girl do all the work while you enjoy like a king! :D

i think no need, tis girl's service level very high, basically, u dont need to do much, haha, only thing is to control myself nt trying to make effort to fulfil my fantascy....I like to make girl high and cum....hhahaha:D

gussiman
27-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Agreed, her service level very high. Easily one of the most hardworking and service oriented gals I've had.

My FR, also posted at Bro LS's yahoo group:

Just got back from a session with her. As usual my FRs will not be a blow-by-blow account, but my impressions and summary.

As advertised, Kawa is quite a commando. Looks wise there are prettier gals. She's not one to turn my head if I pass her walking down the street, but she is cute in a lianish sort of way.

But looks are for me just one, small, factor. More important is the level of service provided, and how she makes the customer feel. For me she scores very highly in these departments.

From the moment I stepped into the room she made me feel comfortable. She's certainly not the shy type! Instead of the wai she shook my hand. No TCSS to break the ice either - it's as if there's no ice. She started taking off my clothes as soon as I sat down. Asked me whether I wanted to shower, but I asked to cuddle first. One thing led to another, and we forgot about the shower!

Her BBBJ skills are one of the best I've experienced. Deep throat too. She gagged a few times but gamely continued even tho' I told her it's ok if she finds it uncomfortable.

She made every effort to make me feel at ease. She's one horny gal, and likes her breasts to be squeezed. We did a 69 and she got so wet, and one time she stopped me saying she's "scared water come out." Hmm, I wonder if she squirts!

In summary, this is one of the most service oriented gals I've had. She makes every effort to accommodate, and she leads sometimes. Hardworking too - we must have spent almost 30 mins in the beginning just doing 69. Then for the second shot (which I didn't have to ask for, she started the proceedings wothout any prompting) she just slurped away even though I told her I probably couldn't make it. She still tried anyway, until time was almost up.

If you don't mind a bold type (she's definitely no shy SYT), she's well worth your time and effort.

Looks - ok lah. But cute, sweet smile.
Age - didn't ask. Looks about early 20's to me.
Frenching - yes!
Boobs - nice, I think natural. About a large B cup.
BBBJ - yes, CIM allowed (didn't opt for it). Deep throat too, plus licking of scrotum. Shiok!
Painting, fingering - allowed. But as with any partner, please be careful, make sure your nails are trimmed. She got *very* wet after I finished painting her.
FJ - good. Did all the work, then asked me to do her doggie style.
Bath skills - N/A (didn't try, went straight into action on arrival)

gussiman
27-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Msg deleted, double post.

Doofus
27-09-2007, 08:40 PM
I have posted countless FRs on her before. :)

But after meeting her, still gotta post one more, because if there's ever anyone deserving, it's her.

Seriously.

She doesn't ever give up. Still the same commando service topped off by a kawaii look.

She's got the body that is just perfect for hugging and frenching and kissing in bed, but you won't have much opportunity for that when she goes down on you. Siao.. her BBBJ is awesome. Deep throat action with the right moans to boot.

Prepare to be raped senseless.

I think most of her previous victims are already aware she's back so she's already quite booked up!!

Kawaii ne!

loveseed
27-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks bro mackewell, bro gussiman, and bro Doofus for the FR !!! And yessss... bros who want to try her, be prepared to get RAPED !!! Hee hee... :D :p

LS

killin
27-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Had a session with Kawaii this morning.... kenna suck dry by her.....
so tired, i dont even got strength to dry FR. ;)

So bros, dont just read, action .....

sugarray
28-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Bro LS thanks for the arrangement

newbie first FR

FR on kawa, last nite 27/09/09

Looks: 7/10 - ok features,cute 'mixed'looking

Height: 1.5 to 1.55m

Body: 7/10 - well proportional.

Boobs: 7/10 - B+ Cup.light brown nips.

Frenching: 8/10 good at it,no need to ask auto start

BBBJ: 9/10 - real deep throating

AR : never try

FJ: 8/10 - responsive ,willing different positions

GFE: 8/10 - always put up a smile. speak some simple english and cantonese
good service and attitute

Rtf:Yes if i have the time and dlrs

2 shots with a thai massage in between

happy bonking

sugarray
28-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Bro LS ,thanks for the arrangement

newbie first FR

happy bonking

loveseed
28-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Thanks bro killin for the FR ! Just wondering if you can write a longer FR when you recovered your strength ? Haha! :D

LS

ngmfr
28-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Thanks bro killin for the FR ! Just wondering if you can write a longer FR when you recovered your strength ? Haha! :D

LS

Director LS, I will give u a long long one after my slot OK :D

jptt
28-09-2007, 06:12 PM
And yessss... bros who want to try her, be prepared to get RAPED !!! Hee hee...
LS

Yes! I want to sexperience being RAPED!
However need to recharge first, will aim for a slot next week :D

kdc2314
28-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Director LS, I will give u a long long one after my slot OK :D

bro i also book a slot at sunday liao .. hehehe i see i get the grapes anot .. wahahahaha ..

Mito
28-09-2007, 09:51 PM
My FR on Kawa--ii (previously known as miki)

Firstly i would like to apologise to Bro LS for my late FR cos busy with my work. As i already promise Bro LS that i will write a FR on Kawa--ii so DIE DIE must find time to write the FR.

Manage to book Kawa--ii on Wednesday night 1230am. Actually thinking of getting earlier time slot, but no choice all fully book liao.(She really HOT!!!!) Once i reach the hotel, quickly sms Bro LS and immediately he reply me with the room number.(Good service Bro)

Without any time wasting quickly went up to the room and KNOCK KNOCK on the door and very fast the door is open and Kawa--ii smile at me and she hold my hand and led me into the room. No ice between us cos she is very friendly and not the shy type. This makes me very comfortable.

Soon action start and she seem to turn into a horny gal. She ask me to sit on the bed and start kissing me. She helps me taking off my clothes and start BBBJ and deep throat my didi for about 5 minutes. Really shoik!!!(One of the best experience that i try) Soon she takes off her clothes too and both of us are on the bed frenching like long lost lovers.

She kiss me all over the body until i really horny and it's my time to service her. She seems to enjoy when i kissing her neck and breast. She moans loudly when i attack her pussy which is nicely trimmed. Soon she capped me and i did her in missionary for 5 minutes and my first shot is done.

After that she led me to the bathroom for a shower. Not much action. After cleaning up she offer me a good 15 minutes massage and we have a nice time TCSS. Soon she ask me to turnover my body and she wishpers to me that she wants a second time. Without any time wasting she starts kissing me again and soon my didi wake up again. She quickly capped me and we start off with doggie for about 10 minutes and i turn her over and pump her in missionary for about 5 minutes. Maybe due tiredness i told her that i could not cummed. When she knows about it she asks me to lie on the bed and she took out the CD and start BBBJ and deep throat me for another 5 minutes. I could see her trying her very best to make me cummed. But at the end i tell her to stop and we hugged each other and start TCSS again.

Times really flies and soon she led me to the bathroom for shower. After everything is done paid her and left the hotel.

To all Bro who haven't or wish to try Kawa--ii, she is definitely one of the most service oriented gals I've had encounter. She makes every effort to accommodate, and she leads sometimes. Hardworking too.
If you don't mind a bold type (she's definitely no shy SYT), she's well worth your time and effort.

Looks - 6.5.Average but cute with sweet smile and very friendly
Age - didn't ask. Should be around 20-25 .
Frenching - 8 (Like long lost lovers)
Boobs - 7.5 should be B cup.
BBBJ - 8 CIM allowed (didn't opt for it). Deep throat too, plus licking of scrotum. Shiok!
Painting, fingering - allowed. She got very wet after I finished painting her.
FJ - 8. Very accommodate.
Bath skills - N/A (didn't try, went straight into action on arrival)
RTF - Definitely yes if i got time.:D

ngmfr
29-09-2007, 02:23 AM
bro i also book a slot at sunday liao .. hehehe i see i get the grapes anot .. wahahahaha ..

really ah.....u first or I first?? hahahaha....me noon slot wor at 1pm....if u first then no grapes frm me liao :D

kdc2314
29-09-2007, 07:07 AM
really ah.....u first or I first?? hahahaha....me noon slot wor at 1pm....if u first then no grapes frm me liao :D

bro my slot at 530pm. confirm can get your grapes. but its not the grapes i want lah. i want her services... hehehehe bro tell her you got friend coming at 530pm to try her, tell her to rape me !! hahahahaha:D

loveseed
29-09-2007, 05:16 PM
sure got one, I sure buy for her, her fav fruit....hehe, I booked my slot on coming Sunday :D

Director LS, I will give u a long long one after my slot OK

Haha bro, will be awaiting your long long FR !!!

Yes! I want to sexperience being RAPED!
However need to recharge first, will aim for a slot next week :D

Hee hee hee bro, see when you free, wanna be raped, just sms me !!! haha!

Bro, I buy also can, right ??? hee hee...

LS

ngmfr
30-09-2007, 07:49 PM
FR on KAWA--ii, the one and only commando SYT

How I know she's back?
Due to some health issue, I have to force myself (with some advice bfrm my doctor) to retire, at least for few month not to do heavy excersice, everyone know bonking is also a very heavy excersice so bo bian have to retire. However, I am still surfing sbf and sometime peeking on the Thai FLs photos in groups. A boring noon last week after lunch, go peeking again and to my surprise, I saw my fav Thai FL is back under director LS, the one and only 24x7 agent who work like 7-11. Damn! now I am really headache liao, I wanna to visit her since she is back to service us, but how to make an excuse to book her, I have to watch my own health too, how? how? how? I kept thinking abt this for the whole noon until I went off from work, I have decided to take this risk and try once see if I will die or not. I dont believe it would be so easy for me to die like that. I have finally decided to place my booking on Sunday (today) for her, sms'ed LS for noon slot, in my mind, I tell myself, Saturday must rest very very well, not over do myself on everything and just rest. I didnt even watch my fav team match (Arsenal vs hammer); sleep early and wake up late today anticipating for my slot timing.

The surprise look on her
It's time, as promised to kdc2314 and as my usual thing to do when I visit this girl, I brought some grapes to her, reach there early, felt hungry so ordered some food and kopi, smsing LS to inform him I reached while having my lunch, I dont expect I would be the first customer for her but I am, got the room no and chiong up to the room swiftly. Press the door bell, as usual, she opened the door and sneaked her head out to welcome me, the moment she saw me, she looked surprise, she pull me in while she was laughing, once the door closed, she hugged me and kiss me, frenched me and say she "kiten" me. I also surprised that she will miss me.....handed her the grapes, before she open it, she already know what was inside (now should have ate by bro kdc2314 liao). She thanked me and kissed, frenched me again. Tcss a while before strip to half naked (only underwear left), she pore me a cup of water and I drink it, while I drinking the water, she surprise me again by kneeing down asking my "didi" got miss her or not.....hahaha, so cute. I joked to her said ofcoz he missed her lah, then I continue to finish the cup of water, I surprise by her again coz she has brough out my staft and BBBJ me liao, I almost split all the water out of my mouth, she deep throated me, I m in 7 heaven now. Her deep throat is as good as previous, it's easy for her coz mine short ma, then ym staft getting harder and longer, she still bbbj me until I couldnt tahan anymore, I lied on the bed, let her continue BBBJ me, it's really enjoying, it's really "suang" and I almost CIM. I told her to stop as I dont want to waste it CIM, she didnt stop.....I told her I may not be able to do the second time, so, she stop and we start kissing and frenching again.

The 1st shot
I am now very high, frenched her like no tomorrow, paint her breast a bit but felt my heart beated very very fast, knowing I cant continue like that, I stood up, took few deep breath, cool down a bit while my hand didnt stop roam her body and pussy, finger her while frenching her, she was high, she moan but controled her volumn, told me this hotel not like the last one, cant moan loud, scared people outside can hear, she then subsituted it by frenching me so that her mouth is covered, she grabed me very hard, she pulled my hair, she stroked my staft, she jerking her body, she cummed and surrendered to my finger. I didnt stopped there, she said she finished, beat her said I naughty, 1st customer of the day made her cummed, so tired. She then pushed me down to the bed again, BBBJ me again until I nearly shot into her mouth, until I shout for CD. Capped on, reverse cowgirl me, wow, wat a feeling after monking for few weeks already, I couldn't hold long, less than 5 mins, my turn to finished and shot all army into the rubber, it was a full load of sperm man, a lot. She didnt just let me go, she continue pumping me until my staft went soft, she pulled it out while she still in the same position, omg, the CD slipped out from my staft.....knn, all my armies dripped liao....hahahahaha....and from my view, I still saw the CD in her pussy......I cant let it stay in her pussy mah, so, I quick quick pulled it out from her pussy, more sperm dripped on the bed sheet liao, she also quick quick took some tissues to clean it up, both of us ended the 1st shot laughing.

Interval resting, massage
She cleaned me up with the tissues and come back to me while I am resting, breathing heavily on the bed, she kissed me again and very self motivated girl, she massage me without I ask her to, as she worked in MP before, her massage skill is good, this really help me to restore some strenght. We chatting for quite sometime while she massaging me, I still got plenty of time as my 1st shot finished very fast, we really chat a lot, talk a lot as she can understand and speak a bit cantonese and her english also passable, you wont get bored with her.

The 2nd shot
Check on the time, half an hour left, she initialised the 2nd shot, nnkc, it may be because of the 1st shot or the medication I took, my staft couldnt stay eracted long enough for it, once she got it hard, tried to put on CD but it went soft again, she is a very very hard working girl, she didnt gave up, she never say die, she kept bbbj and hj me to arouse me, however, I failed her. Then I suggest her to use some baby oil to massage it, if it can get hard, just HJ me until I finish the 2nd shot, she obligated and did it right away. She then pore some baby oil to my staft, gave me some sensure massage on my staft, in between, she will also tried to suck it, hj it, wow, wat a feeling. Nevertheless, I failed her again, she then told me to HJ myself while she gave me some painting on my upper body, eh....it helps leh, I managed to get it eracted and cummed in her mouth, she then sucked me dry dry, walan, so tired leh and my heart again beat very fast, I rest on the bed while she clean herself in bathroom. Remember? I still havent take shower from the 1st min I entered the room until my 2nd shot finished :D. Well, as her regular customer, I already knew it so I took my shower at home liao lah ofcoz.

Last but not least
Rested for a while, checked the time, found that only 5 mins left, she already cuddled with me in bed liao but I reminded her I havent take shower, my body was full of oil......she then :eek: and said she forgot, she told me her face sensitive with the oil leh, then I said she better go clean up her hand, she said nevermind, she will shower me and at the same time clean up again. She is really service oriented, well done and good service. Dress up, lighted up a cig while she put on some make up, paid her and hugged her, kissed her again and say goodbye very relucdantly. She ask me to visit her again but I am not certain if I could. My heart broken now.'

I won't rate her with numbers anymore, her service and attitute is very good among the best, she has her style of commando but to me, she is also a SYT; a SYT that gave commando services. I really enjoyed it.

ngmfr
30-09-2007, 07:51 PM
deleted, double post...knn, sbf always hang one

loveseed
01-10-2007, 04:24 AM
Wow !!! Thanks bro ngmfr for the super long long FR !! Btw, bro kdc2314 did not eat your grapes because he did not turn up as he was not feeling well. Hope he get well soon and you too, do have more rest ! :)

LS

kdc2314
01-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Wow !!! Thanks bro ngmfr for the super long long FR !! Btw, bro kdc2314 did not eat your grapes because he did not turn up as he was not feeling well. Hope he get well soon and you too, do have more rest ! :)

LS
sorry about that LS .. me now still feeling head heavy man. recover liao will drop you a msg. and bro ngmfr no chance to eat your grapes leh. hope i get well in time to try man ..

ngmfr
01-10-2007, 10:08 AM
sorry about that LS .. me now still feeling head heavy man. recover liao will drop you a msg. and bro ngmfr no chance to eat your grapes leh. hope i get well in time to try man ..

hahaha, get well soon :)

honda69
01-10-2007, 08:08 PM

LS

bro LS, so how long more will she be here? I may want to race... :(

loveseed
02-10-2007, 03:04 AM

No worries bro, health is more important... Do have more rest...

bro LS, so how long more will she be here? I may want to race... :(

Next week bro... and btw, don't think already lah, this time you must race... Highly recommended and I think you need a more powerful engine man !!! Be prepare !!! :D

LS

Piratez
02-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Bro. Sorry for the late FR as promised.
Went up to the room knock on the door No reply…???
Oopss… forgotten there is door bell unlike XXX.
So bros. remember to use it.
Rescue soon arrive and was greeted by a Chio lady.
She really look like some AV Jap gals.
Here's my simple FR 4 Her

Looks - 8/10 (Much More Prettier In Person with Gorgeous Eye )
Boobs - 7/10 (Just Nice B Cup Soft & Juicy )
Body - 7/10 (Nice Shape And With Tat G-String sho wore. WoW!!! )
BBBJ - 8/10 (Deep throat with every inches she can take)
CIM – Never Try ( Save the best for last… )
Fingering - Never Try
FJ - 10/10 ( Commando services )
COMM – 10/10 ( Can Speak English Cantonese and some Jap. )
GFE - 10/10 ( The moment you step inside )
RTF - Why not !!!

This is a gem not to be miss. So hard to get Commando services nowadays.
Bro LS when she leaving?? Will sure RTF when got time I promise.

loveseed
03-10-2007, 03:45 AM
Thanks bro Piratez for the FR !!! Ya, it was a little late but at least better than never, hahaha! :D

LS

honda69
03-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Next week bro... and btw, don't think already lah, this time you must race... Highly recommended and I think you need a more powerful engine man !!! Be prepare !!! :D

LS

6 in-line liao u still want me to change to bigger one? bigger one will have to go for v8 liao lei.. that one petrol consumption very high...

loveseed
03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Bro LS ,thanks for the arrangement

newbie first FR

happy bonking

Oops... Missed out on bro sugarray, Thanks bro for the FR... hee hee... :p

LS

jptt
03-10-2007, 08:06 PM
FR on Kawa-ii (3/10/07)

I was extremely tempted after seeing the exciting FRs posted by the bros here, talking about good masaage, bathtub service, overall good service etc. However the main thing that made me “die die” must try is my thirst to experience the “RAPE” effect that Kawa-ii has given to many of the bros here.

As usual, reached the place 5 minutes earlier. Waited for another 15 minutes before Bro LS gave the green light.

First look at Kawa-ii is that she quite resembles the studio photos posted online, around 85%-90% accuracy. Bro LS, no need to post “live” pictures liao. She shook hands with me, quite different for a FL from the LOS as they usually just bow with their hands cup together.

Anyway the action began almost immediately after the handshake, she “pushed” me onto the bed with deep passionate frenching, crawled over me and started unbuttoning my shirt. In record time, I found myself naked with my bro receiving a mean BBBJ from her. The BBBJ was long, intense, deep throat and satisfying.

Soon she caped me and rode me cowgirl. She seems to enjoy herself very much. All the while I just lie flat on my back and felt what the other bros had experienced….the "RAPED" effect. Never have I met a FL so “aggressive” as Kawa-ii…. she has an insatiable sex appetite! :eek: After 15 minutes of Kawa-ii’s brutal and relentless attacks on my little bro, I could not resist any longer and fully expended my rounds.

Sensing my tireless and soreness and also perhaps feeling “guilty”, Kawa-ii offered to give me a massage to “compensate” for what she did to me earlier. Her massage skills were up to my standard and expectation, with adequate strength and skillful techniques (can hear the cracking sound of my joints!). Jokingly I told her that her skills have still yet to reach the standard of a full body massage. “Full body massage ah” She exclaimed, “I also know lah” She positioned herself on my back, nipples pressing against my shoulder blades, pussy pressing on my lower back. I can feel the slight moistness of her pussy...! Then skillfully, she rocked her body against mine, the feeling is simply heavenly!

After a while I told Kawa-ii that its time for some bath action. I was disappointed that she did not give me the long bath service. I was actually anticipating the experience that was written in the previous FRs.

Kawa-ii initiated round two soon after the shower. Similar to round one, her wet and deep BBBJ aroused my manhood in no time. We tried several positions but still I could not cum, maybe because she had “PLUNDERED” me of all my bullets in round one. Seeing that she was starting to feel tired, I told her to stop. “Nope, not yet” was her reply, she insisted on making me cum. Her “never give up” attitude is definitely worth mentioning. Anyway, I “insisted” that she gave me another round of massage instead, to which she obliged with a smile.

Overall, Kawa-ii scores points for her pro-active good service attitude, boundless energy and her insatiable sex drive. The downside is that she tends to talk in a mix of Thai, Jap, Cantonese, Chinese, resembling an Ah Lian, with the awkward “ahs”, “lahs”, “lohs” etc in between her sentences, making it hard to understand what she's saying sometimes.

Looks: 8 (with makeup, 85%-90% close to photo)
Boobs: “B” Cup (Natural, looks well proportionate on her body)
Body: 8 (Well shaped, slight Tan, small tattoo on left hand, Doggy position a must try!)
BBBJ: 9 (Its out of this world!)
FJ: 8.5 (Tight, warm, gets wet easily)
Massage: 8 (Good)
Bathtub: N.A. (Only standing shower given)
GFE: 8 (Very talkative)
Service: 8.5 (Pro-active, relentless effort in providing good service)

Highly recommended for bros who wish to experience the “RAPE” effect.
Now I’m thinking of whether to RTF or ride the legendary PHOENIX…. A really tough decision….! :rolleyes:

loveseed
04-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks bro jptt for the FR !!! I am glad you enjoyed being RAPED !!! Yes, Yes, The "RAPE EFFECT " haha ! :D

LS

loveseed
06-10-2007, 12:35 PM
FR From Group

Ok, promised bro LS a FR. So writing one now. And besides, long long
time no write FR liao.

Overall appearance: cute, bubbly nature and definitely chatty

body: Try doing her from behind. you'll know what I mean. I hardly cum
in doggy. She is the 3rd to make me cum in this position.

BBBJ: I was shocked that she was able to take the whole length in.
Most fl can only take half. I can feel my dick fucking her till the
back of her throat! It was fast and furiously and slurpy wet.

FJ: all positions you can ever imagine, she will do it. if you run out
of idea, just ask her to suggest. Her list of fj styles damn amazing.

The ordeal: Very quick shower as I don't like long baths. Less than 5
mins. first shot came in doggy super fast and look at time - only 20
mins passed. then rested for 5 mins - me resting while she was sucking
my dick. didn't give dicky any time to rest. Then start FJ again.
What's amazing is that we did non-stop for the next 45 mins and she is
without any complaints! that's how I get to know her patterns more
than badminton.

Did no cum 2nd time though. maybe fucked too much while in Bkk and
sperm is limited.

verdict: If you want a never-say-die commando with bubbly attitude who
can fuck you in any position you could ever imagine and fuck you
non-stop as if she is the shifu of the energizer bunny, you must not
miss out on bonking her.

bmw_9994
06-10-2007, 03:54 PM
1st thing 1st, thanks to bro LS , n bro LS know who i im thks for ur understanding,

im not so good in FR , so i try, as many bros try her is very same to me also :D , she very nice n hard working i ever hed, u see im 40 plus plus not as young as u bros out there n i dunno i can go two round at the same time it was good feeling that im still stong :D

Looks: 7
Boobs: “B” Cup
Body: 8 (slight Tan, small tattoo on left hand)
BBBJ: 9 (u will never forget must try )
FJ: 8.5 (Tight, warm, gets wet easily)
Massage: 8 (very Good after round one)
Bathtub: N.A. (DIY)
Service: 8.5 (the best i ever had)

loveseed
08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Thanks bro bmw_9994 for the FR !!! It must have been wonderful to feel young again !!! :D

LS

picu
10-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Highly recommended for bros who wish to experience the “RAPE” effect.

Wanted to get "RAPED" too, booked a slot today but it was canceled as she is unwell and today is her last day :(

Well, nonetheless, hope Kawa gets well soon!