PDA

View Full Version : Minah from chatline.

Gallery
25-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Manage to get this baby elephant from chatline.Make an appt with her
and zoom down for a session.Attitude and service is tiptop and she is
ever so willing to please.After session she ask me to help her to intro
more customers to her.Below is her statistics.

Name is Nana.
Age is 23yrs old.
Race is malay.
Height is 1.72m.
Weight is 70kgs.
Looks i will rate at 6.5.
Her boobs is sagging but should be D cup.
She provide bbbj,cim,cof,cob and even anal with room included for the
price of @60 1 shot 1hour. Her anal is still very very tight.
Those interested in her may pm me for her contact nos.

vinyoo
26-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Bro, can give me the no.?? thx

RiderHong
26-09-2007, 09:14 AM
can i have her contact?

guymafia
26-09-2007, 10:32 AM
anal...
can pass me the number?

Volker
26-09-2007, 10:40 AM
$60 include room
I camping here for FR liao:D

breastlover
26-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Waiting for report b4 making any move.

Castrol
26-09-2007, 10:50 AM

standing by here with $60 in my hand. :D

luvuass
26-09-2007, 10:56 AM
building a tent n starting a campfire

owen1
26-09-2007, 12:17 PM
camping in GL cybercafe, pretty sure the room is around there.

once got decent FR, i go book liao

:p

Dzesario
26-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Manage to get this baby elephant from chatline.Make an appt with her
and zoom down for a session.Attitude and service is tiptop and she is
ever so willing to please.After session she ask me to help her to intro
more customers to her.Below is her statistics.

Name is Nana.
Age is 23yrs old.
Race is malay.
Height is 1.72m.
Weight is 70kgs.
Looks i will rate at 6.5.
She provide bbbj,cim,cof,cob and even anal with room included for the
price of @60 1 shot 1hour. Her anal is still very very tight.
Those interested in her may pm me for her contact nos.

kindda big size siah.... waiting for fr b4 anything else...
:)

Shiokday
26-09-2007, 04:37 PM
standing by here with $60 in my hand.

60 bucks in left hand and didi in ur right to pcc? :p

hmm...a local BE with AJ...how could the monster miss this...:D

svs_hire
26-09-2007, 07:03 PM

hmm...a local BE with AJ...how could the monster miss this...:D

hahaha ... u also rite ... kekeke some more D cup hor ...

Shiokday
26-09-2007, 07:06 PM
hahaha ... u also rite ... kekeke some more D cup hor ...

tis 1 is syt hor...not ur cup of tea...shoo shoo...go find ur orange/apple/etc...:p

Frankiestine
26-09-2007, 07:37 PM

hmm...a local BE with AJ...how could the monster miss this...

i did see this post yesterday but my last experience trying to do anal on a BE, my dick nearly got crushed in btwn those big round butts....:(

hawksbay
26-09-2007, 08:59 PM
i did see this post yesterday but my last experience trying to do anal on a BE, my dick nearly got crushed in btwn those big round butts....:(

gee frankie i tot u retired:D

Frankiestine
27-09-2007, 08:19 AM
gee frankie i tot u retired:D

heehee...read my signature i think you will get the meaning....:D

axchaos
27-09-2007, 09:18 AM
bros, minf pm me her number, will write a FR after that

wsa98
27-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Her pussy smell ...

Good or Bad ??

wpns
27-09-2007, 09:55 AM
wow...:eek:

70kg....with D's!!!!!

I think I need to put on weight 1st... :P

Looking forwards for FR

:D

Frankiestine
27-09-2007, 01:08 PM
wow...:eek: 70kg....with D's!!!!!

U dun need to carry weights, those two pairs of Ds are good enough to be dumbells...:D

block11
27-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi. Long time no commando. I remember this babe.

See post #11 of this thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1683262#post1683262

the FR is worth reposting here. see below :D

Sorry for short FR.

Name Nana
Face: 6.0 OK standard.
Body: Dunno how to describe. Very very fat, many folds and layers.
Boobs: at least D cup. More than 3kg each. Humongous.
French: never try
FJ: Never try
BBBJ: 7.0 not bad. CIM
Pussy: shaved ( dunno how she can do this on her own. Not possible)

Note: only for elephant lovers.

Damage: $100 1 + room + cd

edack
28-09-2007, 11:42 AM
once in a while u get this still verify lobang ..or else have to b really caution when gettings the ones from chatline ..( had a kaki experienced one agreed on the svc from a young minah) ..when she asked u to go down to the bk panjang ard blk 5++ ..she gave all sorts of excuses like played aeroplane :eek: ..in the end just said dont want!

AMX-13
28-09-2007, 05:37 PM
ok ... me just came back from meeting this NaNa .... 1st tks TS for the contact .... like what TS has posted ... overall she is not a bad bonk ... also like it was mention earlier only those bro like huge and baba type should not give a miss .... btw her rate is 60/1/1 (cause she provided room) if u willing to fork out the room she is willing to do it for 80/2/2 hrs ..... :D

busybody
28-09-2007, 08:57 PM
pm you for her contact liao... hope to hear from you soon :D

i.book
29-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Bro, can pass me her contacts? i pmed u.. thanx.. :o

busybody
29-09-2007, 10:53 PM
manage to contact her this afternoon but sad... timing no match...

will try again soon

busybody
03-10-2007, 12:53 AM
thanks bro gallery for the contact, finally arrange this afternoon session with her. everything about the size and shape is as per describe :

Height is 1.72m.
Weight is 70kgs.
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : sagging
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : $60/shot or $80/hr (2shot)

One thing good about this FL is no rush, she is able to chat with you even after the session is over

busybody
03-10-2007, 12:54 AM
thanks bro gallery for the contact, finally arrange this afternoon session with her. everything about the size and shape is as per describe :

Height is 1.72m.
Weight is 70kgs.

One thing good about this FL is no rush, she is able to chat with you even after the session is over

MrWhite
04-10-2007, 12:08 PM
I think this is the same Nana I

MrWhite
04-10-2007, 12:10 PM

Height is 1.72m.
Weight is 70kgs.

Sounds like Nana. I met her around 1 year plus ago. very open and quite friendly too. Lost her contact though. Mind if someone can pass to me ? Thanks.

batambird
04-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Thanks Bro 'Gallery' for the contact.

As i am into big size girls, i managed to had a session with her. No complaints about her size as I like big size.

The boobs must be 36C or 36C+ Sagging. Definitely not bigger than that.

Her tummy is the biggest size in her body, but she is quite tall and fair skin.

I was really pleased with her service and she is really willing to please.

She is also quite chatty and friendly.

The Deep throat BJ was really superb. FJ dint try.,

Will RTF her once in a while,

Those who need the contact, you can contact 'threadster'

BiRdS
04-10-2007, 09:07 PM
yo Bro

i wan to try mind give me her contact...
:D

Mictan
06-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Bro, had pm you, waiting for your reply, please give me a chance to try local dish.

bengsg
08-10-2007, 09:41 AM
sorry for the later fr ...

nthing to shout abt for this gal ... just that she can really blow ... if u dun mind 'elephant' and want some blowing gal this is the 1 for u

Harley_Fatboy
08-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Just have a session with this baby elephant. Overall she is a very nice girl to have fun with if all bro out can accept someone that is plumb.

The session start with TCSS for quite awhile as there is no rush for almost 10 minute as she will try to make you comfortable. She proceed to bath and she really can clean you. Cry up and proceed to the bed with catbath from the nipple to the litter bro. Sh can really blow with slow suction and turn to doggy where she is below and blow from behind. Slowly lower to the breast which is like two big pappaya which was sagging but that is good as when you breast fuck her. Slowly proceed to the cunt which clean with no smell but did not paint as I am not use to this. Start off by missionary and slowing to doggy and realise that she have a tight ass and I ask her to go anul and to my supprise she agreed. Luckly I did brought the duplex lubicant which is what I am looking for. Well the ass was tight and after alm ost 10 minute little bro cannot take it any more. Release my full load.

Horchew
12-10-2007, 04:30 AM
Sounds like Ex-Vin fro Shing Hotel ??? If her YUMMY!!! She's 1 of my fav FL so far, nice disposition:Clean shaven: Pleasant personality: Service Orientated: Learned Malay & very Fair skinned. Also she's pretty wth a cutey chubby face.
Very strictly for BBW luver, like the other side of me :p

Oh I misses Vin so much..... :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
12-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Sounds like Ex-Vin fro Shing Hotel ??? If her YUMMY!!! She's 1 of my fav FL so far, nice disposition:Clean shaven: Pleasant personality: Service Orientated: Learned Malay & very Fair skinned. Also she's pretty wth a cutey chubby face.
Very strictly for BBW luver, like the other side of me :p

Oh I misses Vin so much..... :rolleyes:

Heard she back in business from AJClubx....

zoopme7
12-10-2007, 03:36 PM
bro,can i have her contact?thanks=)

xtronics
12-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Firstly thanks for the threadstarted for giving me the contacts

FR on Nana

first time try Nana gal . It is just a good exp for my life : )
Saw her and body was there according to the description given by various bros who has seen her. The marks are as follow

Looks: 6/10 ( My personal comment : If u like Bak Bak gal. :) and her skin is NOT that dark. Overall is still under ok Cat ).
Boobs: 9/10 I like it! BIG, soft and a bit saggy shape . and also delicious in taste : )
Shower: 4/10 No bath tub in the hotel. No more time waste there .
BBBJ:9/10 No tooth feel and the key point : terific licking skills !
CIM: Not try
Massage: Not Try
FJ: 6/10 tight and natual response .
GFE: 8/10 Got the kinda feeling.
Rtf: If time permit and money permits
Damage: 100/2/2 (but i dun cum)

Properly i too tired from these few days. she keep bbbbbbbbbbbj me but i still can't come. a Plus point for her as she din comment. but she look sad, maybe thinking of herself that she's not good but i've assure her. :) Overall, she's service orientated. That's the most impt thing in this line and i like it very much. :-)

xtronics
12-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Firstly thanks for the threadstarted for giving me the contacts

FR on Nana

first time try Nana gal . It is just a good exp for my life : )
Saw her and body was there according to the description given by various bros who has seen her. The marks are as follow

Looks: 6/10 ( My personal comment : If u like Bak Bak gal. :) and her skin is NOT that dark. Overall is still under ok Cat ).
Boobs: 9/10 I like it! BIG, soft and a bit saggy shape . and also delicious in taste : )
Shower: 4/10 No bath tub in the hotel. No more time waste there .
BBBJ:9/10 No tooth feel and the key point : terific licking skills !
CIM: Not try
Massage: Not Try
FJ: 6/10 tight and natual response .
GFE: 8/10 Got the kinda feeling.
Rtf: If time permit and money permits
Damage: 100/2/2 (but i dun cum)

Properly i too tired from these few days. she keep bbbbbbbbbbbj me but i still can't come. a Plus point for her as she din comment. but she look sad, maybe thinking of herself that she's not good but i've assure her. :) Overall, she's service orientated. That's the most impt thing in this line and i like it very much. :-)

__________________________________________________ _______________

Up me if u like, pm me if u down me so that i'll learn.

Horchew
13-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Bro, U hav her contact boh? Last I heard she was studying Accountancy in pte sch while PT FL & she told me aft she quit she'll look for job in banking back-office support staff position but just saw your reply that she's back fro AJclub? Is she back to FL? Can update me pls...;)
if she's still in tis line, I very keen to patronize her again:D

okkal_only
13-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Met Vin once again after a 2 year gap. She is back in FL business after some finance issues.

Same great service and attitude, except she has some cut mrks on her body. Good AR. An FL worth the dough.

xtronics
13-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Bro, U hav her contact boh?...

Look at yr PM :)

chaojiwangpai
14-10-2007, 02:35 AM
bro pm me the contact pls.. tks..

ivan078
14-10-2007, 05:10 AM
hi bro, mind pm me her contact? thx a million..:)

Frankiestine
14-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Bro, U hav her contact boh? Last I heard she was studying Accountancy in pte sch while PT FL & she told me aft she quit she'll look for job in banking back-office support staff position but just saw your reply that she's back fro AJclub? Is she back to FL? Can update me pls...;)
if she's still in tis line, I very keen to patronize her again:D

dun know if she working or not or still operating from hotel but some one posted in AJClubx that she back in the FL market and upped her charges to 100 if require AJ...I think her contact number is listed on the post...pm you later her contact...

Mictan
15-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Sorry, wrong post, oldman click wrong thread.

Torch_Man
15-10-2007, 08:48 PM
bro,
can pm me her contact????

dirty_oldman
16-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Bro i need not to have her contact but if u could pm me the chatline no... It would be appreciated & may i have some new flings so that i can share wif the bros here...

Tks Alot Bro!

luvuass
20-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Got Nana's contact 2wks ago, manage to have a sexsion with her 2day

What bros describe her in tis thread is true (big size with big tummy), but she is a very nice ,friendly, chatty and cute looking lady.

reached htl contact her for room no. went to clean up with her. Dry up and lie down waiting for her to come out. Told her I want AJ, she ans ok Ask me whether want bj with cap anot, i said no cap. Then she catbath me from top to my lower part. After about a few mins, cap me n she went on top doing cowgal. After sometime ask how u want AJ, I said doggie. went in nice n smooth. explode after ard 10 mins. wash n clean up, chit chat a while, pay her n bye bye

BTW she told me 2 let bros know that her operating hrs, only daytime n damage is FJ - $80/1/1; AJ - $100/1/1 room incl, CD yr own

PLs contact TS for her contact.

batambird
21-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Yesterday, I did RTF.

She has upped her charges to 100$ only if you require AJ. Otherwise the charges are the same 60/1/1 or 80/2/1.

She is very chatty and friendly.

She operates only during the day time and she prefers only sms.

Thanks once again to 'Gallery' for the contact.

thin4chub
22-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi Bro Gallery,
would you mind share with me the NANA contact ??? Thank you !!!

xtronics
22-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Hiya,

Just got her call today and she's telling me she's urgent in need of $$$. and asking me to bounce this thread as she can't access to this website at home. (not safe). If any of you interested pls contact Bro Gallery or me. (best if contact bro gallery as he is the TS)

PS: I'm NOT her OKT or do I get $$$ or any favours for helping her. She is just trying to make a living and urgently in need of fast cash to settle her problems. Pls don't zap me or flame me. Thanks a lot and have a nice day everyone. :-)

Gallery
23-10-2007, 12:12 AM
Just got her call today and she's telling me she's urgent in need of $$$. and asking me to bounce this thread as she can't access to this website at home. (not safe). If any of you interested pls contact Bro Gallery or me. (best if contact bro gallery as he is the TS)

Bro is ok, we just want to help, i dun mind cause sometimes i will be busy at work, not so free in the day to surf SBF.

sam_snooze
28-10-2007, 02:09 AM
can i have her contact??

luvuass
15-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Nana (baby elephant) call me, said h/p no have been change, ask me to let bros in SBF know, so bros who want to try her pls PM me. Tks