PDA

View Full Version : yellow semen

future_80
25-09-2007, 10:12 AM
hi everyone...i really urge you all to quit on fl...cos just last sat i tried a fl from a group in sbf...i yesterday actually ejuculate with yellow semen...it is very terrifying...this morning i woke up i tried to masturbate and see the color of my semen...it is still yellow...i immediately went to the nearest clinic to see a doctor...although the doctor said that it is not unusual but he still give me the antibiotics for std...i am really scare cos i got regular gf and i dun wanna infect to her...luckily yesterday she had no mood to fuck or else i need to worry for her too....so no matter i kana disease or not i also wanna quit fucking ard already...i really regret...for those who haven't engage in fucking ard activities i advice u all not to try and for those already in i hope u all can quit....think b4 u act....even u dun think of urself think of your families and love ones

DTCEPL
25-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Bro Future 80.......I hope u will get well soon, dont worry since u have consulted a Doctor. ;)

Take Care and dont worry about Bros here, its a calculated risk that everyone takes when they cheong.

future_80
25-09-2007, 11:26 AM
although the doctor tell me not to worry...but i still scare will he make a mistake....i told him should i take blood test he said no need...why?

dman69_sg
25-09-2007, 11:37 AM
Dear bro future_80...

Do you ejaculate regularly? It is very important that you ejaculate at least once every two weeks to help keep your prostate healthy.
As for color... The color, consistency and taste are dependent on what you consume. Has your diet changed much recently? It really is nothing to worry about.

On the other hand...something I read somewhere on the web...

Well, I'm afraid that Chlamydia is now fantastically common among sexually active young men and women.
In men, it tends to produce urethritis (inflammation of the urinary pipe) and also epididymitis (which is inflammation of the tube that carries sperm from the testicle to the prostate gland, which makes semen).
So it's not really all that surprising that your semen has altered in appearance.

The pain on climaxing is also likely to be due to the inflammation that the Chlamydia has caused – it's not a side-effect of the antibiotics you're taking.

I am sorry to hear about your anxiety, but all you can do is to take the full course of antibiotics (avoid alcohol while on them), and then be guided by your clinic. There's a very good chance that your fertility will be OK.

If you're really worried, you could always have a sperm test after you've recovered.

Hope this helps Bro...take care...:)

pokeman71
25-09-2007, 12:03 PM
hi everyone...i really urge you all to quit on fl...cos just last sat i tried a fl from a group in sbf...i yesterday actually ejuculate with yellow semen...it is very terrifying...this morning i woke up i tried to masturbate and see the color of my semen...it is still yellow...i immediately went to the nearest clinic to see a doctor...although the doctor said that it is not unusual but he still give me the antibiotics for std...i am really scare cos i got regular gf and i dun wanna infect to her...luckily yesterday she had no mood to fuck or else i need to worry for her too....so no matter i kana disease or not i also wanna quit fucking ard already...i really regret...for those who haven't engage in fucking ard activities i advice u all not to try and for those already in i hope u all can quit....think b4 u act....even u dun think of urself think of your families and love ones

Bro,

Which FL, celine, Jess or sharon.

Eastpipper
25-09-2007, 12:17 PM
another bro which got enlightenment in the hard way.

Hope is nothing serious pal, take care.

retepoet
25-09-2007, 04:17 PM
yellow semen means it's expired lah bro, nothing to worry about :p

Efrmi
25-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Godspeed, Bro future_80. :)

xyzboard
25-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro, just curious. Did u use CD or commando.

Ronsee
25-09-2007, 06:00 PM

Good question bro.

If cd was used why would u need to worry so much? Chances of infection with STD is remotely slim unless yr CD breaks during intercourse.

What ever the case, never do raw with FLs or WL, as what bro DTCEPL says, we all take calculated risk when we cheong and that means taking all necessary precaution when cheonging, never allow small head to control your big head :D

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Ronsee

humpcheepang
25-09-2007, 06:07 PM
yellow semen means it's expired lah bro, nothing to worry about :p

Keke...if TS is a chinese, our semen is YELLOW!

If angmo, then semen is WHITE!

If ah neh, then semen is BLACK!:p

No worries bro, since you have already consulted a doc. Just wait for a few more days and PCC to check again.

you n me
25-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Raw is War ...

But then if you are worried like that, its better not to cheong ....
Not that I think we dont care, cheongsters all should know the risks involved and if we take all precaution including no bbbj then we should be 99% safe :D

jptt
25-09-2007, 06:16 PM

If cd was used why would u need to worry so much?

Yes, please always use CD no matter how tempting it might be. Avoid BBBJ too if you want to reduce the risk further

Jetaime
25-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Like some bro say maybe semen inside too long never release so have period :D maybe TS should PCC a few times see whether colour fot change

Raidster1
25-09-2007, 07:25 PM
just to share my experience.

I had this problem once when I was inactive sexually for a long time. it changed back to normal after some 'activities'.

ahl30ng
25-09-2007, 08:44 PM

I had this problem once when I was inactive sexually for a long time. it changed back to normal after some 'activities'.

Yup i kinda agree too

I had this prb when i was inside BMT. Once Book out ...first think PCC at home hahahaha.....it's damn alot and yellowish...

but after NS got regular bonking session...it's return to normal..

Well dun worry :) see how it goes first

ahl30ng
25-09-2007, 08:46 PM

Yup i kinda agree too

I had this prb when i was inside BMT. Once Book out ...first think PCC at home hahahaha.....it's damn alot and yellowish...

but after NS got regular bonking session...it's return to normal..

Well dun worry :) see how it goes first

kameo69
25-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Hi bro future80,

Sorry to hear about your encounter and I do hope nothing serious for you, and use this as a lesson learnt. Each of us will somehow have the intent to try "once a lifetime experience" in sex, including WL, FL etc. and just hope we get out of it with joy, and not regret.

This is what I understand of STD. If you do use condom, then there is limited STDs but still potential to kanan genital warps and herpes... if you do BBBJ, than potential kanan herpes, gonorrhoea, syphilis and chlamydia. Refer to http://www.coolnurse.com/std_chart.htm this link for the early symptom.

For yellow discharge, closest description is gonorrhoea... not to worry, it can be cured with medication. Anyway, I'm not an expert.. do get the diagnosis from doctor and follow-up accordingly. If you want an all clear signal for STDs, then better to wait for one full month to take blood test etc.

Cheers

future_80
25-09-2007, 09:41 PM
hopefully it is just onli worry...

future_80
25-09-2007, 09:42 PM
thanks every bro for the concern...i am really unsure cos i had no pain or sore on my penis...onli yellow semen...i actually din really fuck the fl...onli thrust a few time in the anal but of cos with cap then the rest is tit fuck and hj...but she did bbbj for me...i had told my gf about my worry...luckily she still stand by my side and ask me not to worry....

tengkokkok
25-09-2007, 10:09 PM
thanks every bro for the concern...i am really unsure cos i had no pain or sore on my penis...onli yellow semen...i actually din really fuck the fl...onli thrust a few time in the anal but of cos with cap then the rest is tit fuck and hj...but she did bbbj for me...i had told my gf about my worry...luckily she still stand by my side and ask me not to worry....

you sure are lucky, bro...in normal circumstances, the gf or OC will never be that understanding.

kelwong135
25-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi bro
Not to worry ,aybe weather not good and ur body too heaty.Last time i also used to have yellow semen also and i PCC for a few time then it come bk to normal.;)

future_80
25-09-2007, 10:58 PM
i had seafood, chilli crab the nite b4 i found out i had yellow semen...but i pcc three all yellow...the yellow is urine like colour when it is on the tissue...is it the same situation with some of the bro that experience the same problem?

bluenuts
26-09-2007, 03:49 AM
i had seafood, chilli crab the nite b4 i found out i had yellow semen...but i pcc three all yellow...the yellow is urine like colour when it is on the tissue...is it the same situation with some of the bro that experience the same problem?

Bro, beside your semen a little yellow, any other problem?
Like itch in the genital area, flame like feeling when pee, yellow liquid ooze out abit even when you din pcc or pee?

mig25
26-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Bro, most of us have limited experience with ejaculate. We only know ours! But the doc will see many hundreds of cases each month. They will know unusual symptons etc. So if your doc says you are fine, it is likelu you are fine. AS LONG AS YOU ARE TRUTHFUL TO YOUR DOC. The doc must know all the facts then he can help.

future_80
29-09-2007, 10:05 AM
i total ppc 4times already but all still yellow and i found out it is also quite watery...is it normal?