PDA

View Full Version : Shemale to Female. Beware Guys.

DynnJB
26-12-2019, 12:03 PM
Hello guys,

Its been awhile since i take a look in this forum. Last online is 2017 haha.

But currently i saw some issues within the girl who offer service around the JB. The issue is the 'girl' previously is shemale. Now already become 'girl' after operation 😅😅.

Honestly i am active to look for shemale service using wechat/michat. After this so many years communicate with those shemale, suddenly i saw that some of them already become 'girl'. I met some of them before and i sure that they have a 'D'. Now maybe already cut lah 😅😅

So i might plan to give some of their picture here for all to avoid u guys salah Cheong. Should i do or i should not do? Maybe will affect OKT in here business or what? Or u guys can differentiate them by yourself?

Most of them is ex Thai Shemale

StahlAsia
26-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Hello guys,

But currently i saw some issues within the girl who offer service around the JB. The issue is the 'girl' previously is shemale. Now already become 'girl' after operation 😅😅.

Honestly i am active to look for shemale service using wechat/michat. After this so many years communicate with those shemale, suddenly i saw that some of them already become 'girl'. I met some of them before and i sure that they have a 'D'. Now maybe already cut lah 😅😅

So i might plan to give some of their picture here for all to avoid u guys salah Cheong. Should i do or i should not do? Maybe will affect OKT in here business or what? Or u guys can differentiate them by yourself?

can pm the photo ?

rawroulette
27-12-2019, 06:40 PM
I think shouldn't be publicly posted, but can pm to any bro who request. I for one wouldn't mind if you pm me the pics of these as I don't want to salah cheong.

huatonglai
27-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Hello guys,

Which stable was it, don't mind please share

catnip77
28-12-2019, 04:07 AM
can pm me the picture ?

delljb
31-12-2019, 03:33 PM
good idea

please share all picture in this thread..so everyone can keep safe from them

no need to PM

just post here in this forum...for benefit of all members..