PDA

View Full Version : Nos of Juagen session to repair Didi Hardness

meowmeow1991
25-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Dear Bros,

Anyone can advise how many juagen session you guys went to repair your lil bro hardness?
I have no problem in maintaining erection during sex, but i feel its not hard enough.
Went for juagen, master told me usually others will directly erect after she press the fews veins, mine still limp. Maybe kanchiong or no sexual interested at all on her. Also probably too much pcc, drink too much cold drinks and lack of exercise.

Any bro can advise how many session need to go? And whats the interval, a week a time or 2 weeks once? Want to know roughly how much money i need to burn.

Thanks in advance.
And merry xmas.

meowmeow1991
26-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Any bro able to provide some advice?

fanks
27-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Depends on the severity of your Ed bro. Usually once a week then when got improvement then once a fortnight then monthly once. Most important is no ejaculate after session for 3 days and cold drinks after the session. Else effect won't be that good.

Curious which master you went to.

meowmeow1991
27-12-2019, 10:59 AM
Thanks for your reply bro.

I went amk one before 2 years ago. Only went 1 session, cause a bit too costly.
Another i went half years ago near taiseng, this one not recommended, only keep say juagen is depends on the oil, then like play play with my kkj only.
Recently one i went at east side, i saw other bros recommend her before. Skill wise i think on par with AMK one, damage cheaper.

Did not mentioned on the 3 days dont release though.

ilovephoebe
27-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Any bro able to provide some advice?

Bro, save your money on juagen. You'll thanks me later:p

meowmeow1991
27-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Bro, save your money on juagen. You'll thanks me later:p

Why said so? Inbox me if not convenient to post here

fanks
27-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Ling ling jie is it? Well yf and another ml told me before. Don't drink cold water after jg and no release for 2-3 days

kombust
27-12-2019, 11:43 AM
too much pcc, drink too much cold drinks and lack of exercise.

well you already know the answer.

HeLovesMe
27-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Dear Bros,

Anyone can advise how many juagen session you guys went to repair your lil bro hardness?
I have no problem in maintaining erection during sex, but i feel its not hard enough.
Went for juagen, master told me usually others will directly erect after she press the fews veins, mine still limp. Maybe kanchiong or no sexual interested at all on her. Also probably too much pcc, drink too much cold drinks and lack of exercise.

Any bro can advise how many session need to go? And whats the interval, a week a time or 2 weeks once? Want to know roughly how much money i need to burn.

Thanks in advance.
And merry xmas.

TS, bump thread for you. My guy got same problem like yours

meowmeow1991
28-12-2019, 04:50 PM
Any bro willing to share some Juagen experience? Whether is it a healthy didi wont feel pain at veins or straight away got a hard on?

makeyouhappy
28-12-2019, 05:30 PM
At my peak I improved from cumming immediately inside to being able to go for half an hour.

Your head can be desensitised and allow you to go longer.

Treatment also can bring back morning wood, which is a good gauge of how your body is doing.

meowmeow1991
31-12-2019, 10:09 AM
At my peak I improved from cumming immediately inside to being able to go for half an hour.

Treatment also can bring back morning wood, which is a good gauge of how your body is doing.

Thank you bro for sharing. Yours like different from mine. Mine is not interested to cum at all hahaha. Mine is only have a little hard on when she strokes and massage on the penis head.

romidogdog
31-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Any Bros experience after jg when you pee there's a drop of 2 blood coming out... the ml will tell you before hand.. .

Footman
31-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Imho, JG is a total waste of money. Doesn't work on me

bignehneh
01-01-2020, 08:33 AM
Any Bros experience after jg when you pee there's a drop of 2 blood coming out... the ml will tell you before hand.. .

Serious? Juagen till kidney stone come out?

romidogdog
01-01-2020, 09:17 AM
Serious? Juagen till kidney stone come out?

No la,not kidney stone come out..😄... ytd just find out from another jg lady ,she say is nothing serious, just that his little bro there have some minor problem, I didn't ask for more info...anyway the Bro now is ok, back to normal .

deanscott
01-01-2020, 09:18 PM
All of these are gimmicks; go to a doctor and get your testosterone, cholesterol levels checked. ED is usually brought upon by an unhealthy life-style - stress, lack of exercise, sleep and an unbalanced diet. You will need to address these first if you want to see improvements in your symptoms.

SAFFRONnation
05-01-2020, 06:13 PM
+51 for great TS post :)

Juagen treatment is also known as an Alternative Treatment to men suffering from premature ejaculation + penis softness....amongst other symptoms. Juagen works for most bros but not all patients respond to Juagen treatment consistently.

Western medications and surgery also treat similar symptoms but comes with adverse reactions for many men. Juagen therapy, on the other hand, comes with little or no adverse reaction.

Juagen works for many men above 40 yo suffering from low libidos, stress + lethergy from work, and short time sexual coital duration. It certainly works for me and I have since been a Juagen convert for last 2 years.