PDA

View Full Version : “The Special One” 21yr-old Seductive Look PRC

gameboy3799
24-09-2007, 05:38 AM
Just got back from GL, I believed it was my lucky day, found this so called “The Special One” to me. I have never share contact with Bros here, reason not being selfish but I was not able to find a pretty one till I found this Gem, so finally, for the first time, I have something to share with Bros here.

Arrived GL before 11pm with my buddy, not a single PRCs around, was quite disappointed, believed there must be some raid earlier. So decided to buy some drinks and got a room at 81 to watch the Man U vs Chelsea Match, thinking that the girls will be back on the Streets soon. True enough, before the match end, looking from the window we saw many PRCs started roaming on the streets.

Quickly off we went to the streets in search of my “Special One”. After walking a few round, saw this girl standing near the side road. I immediately told myself I have to UP her. She wore a one piece short brown dress, revealing her boob, my seliva was drooling, she has a sweet voice, seductive and talking eye, which was also the reason why I was so attracted to her. Checked her price and off we check-in into the nearby Hotel 81.

Inside the room, immediately took off our clothing and went for a SOP Shower. She said there was raid earlier at around 9pm which was why the Streets was so empty. On the bed, she gave me a cat bath and capped me for a BJ. After 5 mins of BJ, she rode on me, and I was playing with her soft boobs. Turned her over and positioned myself nicely on top of her. She politely rejected my advance to french her but I managed a light kiss on her lips when she closed her eye and gave out a soft nice moaning while I pumped her. I told myself that I will french her on my next RTF. After less than 10 mins, I finally came and released my Butterfly Swimming Style sperm.
Cleaned ourselves up and I unwilling parted with her at the hotel doorstep.

She is first time here and arrived on 19th Sep for a month and she will leave in less than a month. She intend to return to our shore if her visa is permitted.

She is currently working under Ma Fu from 9pm daily, so please understand that her service is restricted to 30 mins according to her. So Bros who are interested may do a private arrangement with her outside her free time which I intend to do.

Above FR are based on my personal experience with her, do not flame me if you do not get the same service.
Also, no need to sound you all, I'm not her OKT.

Interested Bros, can PM me for her contact, but please read the criteria before you PM, thanks for reading.

Appearance Statistic :

Name : ?? Xiao Mei (Mei as in 2nd Sound Pin Yin)
Origin : Si Chuan
Look : 8.5/10 (I’m sucker for look, trust me on this, the picture on my avatar is what I called PRETTY)
Figure : 8/10 (Quite Slim)
Boob : 34B (Soft Type)
Height : 1.62cm (Estimate)
Weight : 47kg (Estimate)
Skin : Fair & Smooth (No Tattoo, very important to me)
Kissing : Light one on Lips (Will advance more during next RTF till she give in)
BJ : Yes (With Cap)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice Moaning)
Raw : Strictly No
Arm Pit Hair : Shaven
Overall Service Rating : 7/10
RTF : Defintely

Damage : $80 + $10 (Room) 1 shot (30 mins)
Working Hours : Under her Ma Fu from 9pm onwards

Criteria for obtaining contact from me :
1) Must be 25 points and above
2) Bros who had shared contacts with me before

Criteria for No Need to obtain contact from me :
1) Below 25 points or Newbies
2) Bros who refused to share contact with me before
3) If I believe you are a number collector
4) If I believe you are AV :(

gameboy3799
24-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Contacts has been released to some Bros here, awaiting your FR soon. If her Look Rating on your FR fell any lower than 7.5/10 (I gave her 8.5/10, based on my sucker for look standard) after you had tried her, do intro me another contact of yours who can beat her by her look. :D

gameboy3799
24-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Just had my RTF with "The Special One".
Her Revised Working Hours : Under her Ma Fu from early evening onwards

topcook1
24-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Sounds nice....When is she returning back?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
24-09-2007, 08:24 PM
sounds like a real good find,thks for sharing bro. :)

Steadyman1
24-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Mmm.. Will wait for more FR first:D

Lubber
24-09-2007, 09:38 PM
but but but.....no bbbj...no la chi..:(

suckerll
24-09-2007, 09:54 PM
but but but.....no bbbj...no la chi..well bro, since u want bbbj u can try out the gal i tried the other day called xiao yu, also same price and give bbbj..... :D

same petite body too!!!

gameboy3799
25-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Sounds nice....When is she returning back?

According to her, she is leaving around middle of Oct, provided business is good for her here, otherwise, she might leave much earlier.

gameboy3799
26-09-2007, 03:56 AM
Ai yoh, seem like no one interested in her, my first time sharing leh, respond not so good leh. So cannot next time say I never share share hor. Anyway, leave it up to Bros who had her number, try or dont try, FR or no FR, never mind lah ..........I don't earn or lose anything............. Cheers :D

gameboy3799
28-09-2007, 05:21 PM
My 3rd RTF with my Special One since Monday when first met her. Still attracted by her SYT look especially her eye. Met her yesterday afternoon, was raining like cats & dogs outside, to me it was the best time to enjoy sex with her, hug warmly under the blanket, surely Bros here would agree.

During my cheong day to KTV, used to spend quite a bit, book the girl plus outside sexsion, look wise and service so so only. Now after thinking back, it’s really stupid and waste of $$$. Our ultimate motive is still sex with the girl after KTV, might as well go GL get one and bonk. So I hardly visit KTV nowaday. :(

I was happy that I found my Special One, her rating of service may not score a perfect ten but definitely would not fell below satisfactory, I’m sure she can improve, however her look will compensate all that for me. She also has good attitude. So hurry for Bros who have yet to try her and are really sucker for look, I gurantee she won’t fail you. She has 3 weeks left, I hope to achieve 10 RTF before she leave. :D

stirrer
28-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Many thanks to bro gameboy3799 for sharing the contact and indeed a very good find by any standard. A brief FR on her

Name: Xiao Mei
Look: 8.5/10 (she has long straight waist length hair, sought of like ex-Andy Lau's gf cant remember her name though. For easy reference she is better looking than XYZ which I think get a 7.5 from me)
Body: 8/10 (smooth & fair, good natural B Cup)
Foreplay: 7/10 (bath together but nothing much there, catbath and light kissing on bed)
BJ: 7/10 (good 5 minute of action but can have better suction)
FJ: 8/10 (lots of position, accomdating and really enjoying herself as well)
Attitdue: 9/10 (chatting girl and no rush but I call her before she reports for work under mafu)
GFE : 9/10 (this is where I feel she clicks with me, both of us enjoy it unlike the usual commercial sex feeling)
Damage: $80 + tips + room + CD
RTF: sure, has made some arrangement with her liao;)

By the way I think she has some problems with her HP network coverage hence can't get through on several occassions, another points for bros do take note is that I met up with her outside her mafu's care so the treatment might be different should you meet her doing her working hour.

Saito-san
28-09-2007, 06:42 PM
According to her, she is leaving around middle of Oct, provided business is good for her here, otherwise, she might leave much earlier.

Still can make it in time, i is coming to sg next week:D

gameboy3799
29-09-2007, 04:02 AM
By the way I think she has some problems with her HP network coverage hence can't get through on several occassions, another points for bros do take note is that I met up with her outside her mafu's care so the treatment might be different should you meet her doing her working hour.

Appreciate your FR, glad that you enjoyed and also most important is that her look did not disappointed you. Her HP does not have any problem, she just turn silent when she is asleep. Like I mentioned before, best to find her outside her working hours under Mafu.

It's 4am now, I'm meeting her for my 4th RTF ..........................:D Bye Bye

ivan078
29-09-2007, 04:32 AM
camping to wait for more FRs..:)

asiancigar
29-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Sounds like quite a GEM.... hmmmmmm

Cherz
AC

gameboy3799
29-09-2007, 09:12 AM
camping to wait for more FRs..:)

Thanks for reading, and prepare for a long camp.

Also a gentle reminder, you fall under

Criteria for No Need to obtain contact from me :
1) Below 25 points or Newbies ;)

gameboy3799
30-09-2007, 04:26 PM
My 4th RTF with her yesterday early morning after I got off work, got a room near her place and sms her. This time, I filled the bathtub with hot water before she came, not sure whether she would enjoy or not.

She went home to change before she came over to the room, she was wearing a mini skirt and a translucent top, can see her purple color bra, immediately pulled her and hug her tightly, while caressing, she let me helped her undressed piece by piece till she naked.

I invited her into the bathroom and she was delighted to see the tub was filled with warm water, was thinking that I made the right choice. I jumped in and she joined me, she lied down with her back facing me so that I am able to caress her breasts. After 10 mins of water spa treatment, we bathed each other and proceed to bed action.

Shall skip the bed action part, felt she cum twice especially when I did doggy on her, ended her with missionary position and we both dropped dead.

Sent her off after paying her, this indeed the best Breakfast I had so far ………….. :D

warbird
02-10-2007, 04:39 PM
I like to thank bro gameboy3799 for sharing such a gem w/ me. Thank you again.

I met Xiao mei yesterday afternoon & had a really wonderful experience.
I went to the lobby of XXX hotel & waited for her. A young pretty girl came in, rather tall (w/ high heels) & slim, well dressed, low-neck line revealing nice boobs, shapely butt & legs. She greeted me w/ a cute sly smile, very seductive. Nice voice too, not hoarse. She registered & I paid the deposit.

I walked behind her to the room. She walked confidently, slightly jiggling her butt, very sexy. My didi was getting hard.

Once inside the room, we embraced & I felt her body & her firm ass. We spoke in Mandarin. She cleaned herself in the bathroom, while I waited outside because I didn't want to wet myself. I peeped at her sexy, well -proportionate body & my didi was throbbing. She definitely looked even better in the nude than when fully clothed. My lucky day!

After that we hugged tightly while standing up, by the bedside, totally naked. She kissed my cheeks & lightly on my lips. No wet kissing, something I wouldn't want anyway because I always practice safe sex which means no exchange of body fluids. She caressed my balls & now erect didi & I gently massaged her clit, her cunt lips, which got wet very quickly... she started soft moans. I inserted my middle finger gently into her wet cunt, sliding up & down... she continued moaning, arching her back, then thrusting her butt up & down, even starting to jerk her body. After several minutes, her moans grew louder, embracing me tightly, kissing my neck, more violent thrusting of her butt... she came! I almost came too.

She then sat on the side of bed, capped my throbbing didi & sucked it. Couldn't stand it, asked her to stop. She then lied on her back, spread her legs wide apart, revealing her lovely wet cunt, w/ wispy hair. I entered her quickly & started pumping. I was in heaven! She moaned softly. I took my didi out several times to avoid coming. Changed to doggie style & continued to fuck her hard. My hands caressed her soft skin & firm ass & then her breasts. I then turned her over, my lucky didi was sliding in & out of her tight, wet cunt like a piston. She tightened her cunt muscle & squeezed my didi. My shot my spunk.

We washed up together.

My stat report:

Name; Xiao Mei, age 21, from Sichuan
Face: 7.8, pretty, ovoid, clear skin
Height: 164
Weight: About 50Kg
Boobs: B++ or C? Soft, looks perfect for her size
Stats: 34b/c, 24, 34
Body & Butt: 7.8, shapely, firm, if her butt were a tad larger, like 35, I would give her 8.8. Her skin is very lightly tanned.
BJ: 7(CD)
FJ: 7.5
Other Services: Didn't try
Attitude: 8
Overall Service: 7.5
Damage: $80 + generous tip + room

This is one of my best bonks in years. My report is 100% truthful. But one man's meat is another man's...
I had good rapport w/ her perhaps because I spoke good Mandarin. Or perhaps she was well rested & in a good mood. Also, you need to book her in late afternoon, Mon thru Thurs, when she is not tired. Pls treat her well & don't forget to tip.

For those bros who have enjoyed my FR & for those who will find out & confirm for themselves, pls up my points. Thx a lot!!

warbird
02-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I like to thank bro gameboy3799 for sharing such a gem w/ me. Thank you again.

I met Xiao mei yesterday afternoon & had a really wonderful experience.
I went to the lobby of XXX hotel & waited for her. A young pretty girl came in, rather tall (w/ high heels) & slim, well dressed, low-neck line revealing nice boobs, shapely butt & legs. She greeted me w/ a cute sly smile, very seductive. Nice voice too, not hoarse. She registered & I paid the deposit.

I walked behind her to the room. She walked confidently, slightly jiggling her butt, very sexy. My didi was getting hard.

Once inside the room, we embraced & I felt her body & her firm ass. We spoke in Mandarin. She cleaned herself in the bathroom, while I waited outside because I didn't want to wet myself. I peeped at her sexy, well -proportionate body & my didi was throbbing. She definitely looked even better in the nude than when fully clothed. My lucky day!

After that we hugged tightly while standing up, by the bedside, totally naked. She kissed my cheeks & lightly on my lips. No wet kissing, something I wouldn't want anyway because I always practice safe sex which means no exchange of body fluids. She caressed my balls & now erect didi & I gently massaged her clit, her cunt lips, which got wet very quickly... she started soft moans. I inserted my middle finger gently into her wet cunt, sliding up & down... she continued moaning, arching her back, then thrusting her butt up & down, even starting to jerk her body. After several minutes, her moans grew louder, embracing me tightly, kissing my neck, more violent thrusting of her butt... she came! I almost came too.

She then sat on the side of bed, capped my throbbing didi & sucked it. Couldn't stand it, asked her to stop. She then lied on her back, spread her legs wide apart, revealing her lovely wet cunt, w/ wispy hair. I entered her quickly & started pumping. I was in heaven! She moaned softly. I took my didi out several times to avoid coming. Changed to doggie style & continued to fuck her hard. My hands caressed her soft skin & firm ass & then her breasts. I then turned her over, my lucky didi was sliding in & out of her tight, wet cunt like a piston. She tightened her cunt muscle & squeezed my didi. My shot my spunk.

We washed up together.

My stat report:

Name; Xiao Mei, age 21, from Sichuan
Face: 7.8, pretty, ovoid, clear skin
Height: 164
Weight: About 50Kg
Boobs: B++ or C? Soft, looks perfect for her size
Stats: 34b/c, 24, 34
Body & Butt: 7.8, shapely, firm, if her butt were a tad larger, like 35, I would give her 8.8. Her skin is very lightly tanned.
BJ: 7(CD)
FJ: 7.5
Other Services: Didn't try
Attitude: 8
Overall Service: 7.5
Damage: $80 + generous tip + room

This is one of my best bonks in years. My report is 100% truthful. But one man's meat is another man's...
I had good rapport w/ her perhaps because I spoke good Mandarin. Or perhaps she was well rested & in a good mood. Also, you need to book her in late afternoon, Mon thru Thurs, when she is not tired. Pls treat her well & don't forget to tip.

For those bros who have enjoyed my FR & for those who will find out & confirm for themselves, pls up my points. Thx a lot!!

Compassion
02-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Bro Gameboy,
Can ask her to consider doing bbbj? She limits herself if she just wants to do bj.

peter1234
02-10-2007, 09:01 PM
how did i miss this thread? omg

gameboy3799
03-10-2007, 03:03 AM
Bro Gameboy,
Can ask her to consider doing bbbj? She limits herself if she just wants to do bj.

Tried asking liao, she doesn't do. So it's up to her whether she can get any business or not. I just sucker for her look. How I wish she does what Ai Ren does for us, don't you think so ??? Anyway PM you her contact, maybe you smooth talk with her and let me know. :)

For Bro who doesn't know who Ai Ren am I refering here, check out her thread by FattyBoyBoy .............. Cheers

gameboy3799
03-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks Bro Warbird for the effort of writing your wonderful FR, think you must be too excited that you posted twice on your FR.

At least her look didn't disappoint you and further more her service is quite satisfactory based on your FR.

Cheers

gameboy3799
03-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Just to highlight the following again, cause many Primary school boys still flooding my PM ................

Criteria for obtaining contact from me, must be either 1 or 2 :
1) Must be 25 points and above
2) Bros who had shared contacts with me before

Criteria for No Need to obtain contact from me, because you are already either 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 :
1) Below 25 points or Newbies
2) Bros who refused to share contact with me before
3) If I believe you are a number collector
4) If I believe you are AV

warbird
03-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks Bro Warbird for the effort of writing your wonderful FR, think you must be too excited that you posted twice on your FR.

At least her look didn't disappoint you and further more her service is quite satisfactory based on your FR.

Cheers

Thank you again, my dear bro gameboy3799, for sharing the contact w/ me. Yes, I must be daydreaming about Xiao Mei, when I posted my FR twice by accident. Very sorry. I also like to take this opportunity to add to my FR.

But joke aside, she has a "special charm or sex appeal," which I find irresistable. In fact, for some unknown reasons which I can't explain, her sum is a lot more than her parts, at least to me, so much so that her "total physical & personality attractiveness score" is at least 8.5 plus. Now I realize that one man's meat is another man's poison, and who knows, a few bros may even find her quite ordinary, although that would be difficult to believe.

I must also confess that I was so captivated by her face & body and that I was in cloud 9 while bonking her that I don't even remember the length of her hair!

RTF? Absolutely.

siman
03-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Just had my RTF with "The Special One".
Her Revised Working Hours : Under her Ma Fu from early evening onwards

Hi Bro,

Appreciate if c can share wiv me the contact.

unclesammi
10-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Right after a session with TT call up this GEM Xiaomei intro by Bro gameboy3799. Wa she really had a hard time looking for Lor 6 Oxley. Finally met her at outside my room, look was so much better. Passed, 7.5/10

Well we bath seperately and move on to bed. We engaged in a least 4 positions and panting all over, but still my little bro unable to fire into the hole. shit have not recovered from the earlier session.

However XM did not kpkb or rush me to finished off. She is really exhausted from the ridding , doggie and pumping. She offer to do HJ while i frenched and carressed her all over. I also pai seah and tried really hard to concentrate, eventually exploded about 5 good minutes. Now little bro still a bit painful. KEkekeke.

Here is the verdict. Thumbs up for the recommendation and up you bro.
RTF well, after I tried a few more which look more chio at lor 8 and lucky 6. She is worth the 80 bucks. Anyway paid her 100 for her effort.

This is another must bonk meat. :D

hotdick69
10-10-2007, 12:12 PM
wah uncle sammi say worth the bonk means got standard liao.... hmm
can try liao.... TS mind me trying hehehehe :D

unclesammi
10-10-2007, 03:20 PM

This one is more chio than xiaoping recommended by sianren. But 20 bucks more. :D

gameboy3799
10-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks Unclesammi for your FR, she indeed a Chio Bu in terms of look. For Bros who looking for BBBJ and Frenching, can pass her off as she doesn't offer.

Xiao Mei would be leaving in a few days time and not sure when she be back, will keep everyone posted .................. Cheers ........... :D

gameboy3799
10-10-2007, 04:28 PM

You try you know, dont try you never know, Xiao Mei sure got standard one in terms of look ......... hee hee hee .........:D

gameboy3799
11-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Just spoke to her, she is leaving on 16th Oct ............. :o

Himerus
11-10-2007, 07:48 AM
Right after a session with TT call up this GEM Xiaomei intro by Bro gameboy3799.

wow wow wow,
QC passed by unclesammi, then must be really good liao.
uncle, u veri strong hor, done 2 in a day.
good for you, de-stress. ;)

funwheel
11-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Thanks Unclesammi for your FR, she indeed a Chio Bu in terms of look. For Bros who looking for BBBJ and Frenching, can pass her off as she doesn't offer.

Xiao Mei would be leaving in a few days time and not sure when she be back, will keep everyone posted .................. Cheers ........... :D

Bro,is her hp no xxxx0449?
because today I met one sty from Sichuan, Name; Xiao Mei, age 21, lony hair.
she said just arrive yesterday night and today just start work.
thanks

gameboy3799
11-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Bro,is her hp no xxxx0449?
because today I met one sty from Sichuan, Name; Xiao Mei, age 21, lony hair.
she said just arrive yesterday night and today just start work.
thanks

Nope, my Xiao Mei came on 19th Sep, leaving on 16th Oct.

funwheel
12-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Nope, my Xiao Mei came on 19th Sep, leaving on 16th Oct.

thanks for your contact, I will try if I have time.

gameboy3799
12-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Met her yesterday for another wonderful session, still as shiok as before. Brought her for dinner nearby after sexercise.

She now belongs to L8 under Mafu, she charges $100 there for Walk-In-Rate. So if any Bros with contact are interested, still can get her during her free time at $80 for Special Corporate Rate, however please verify clearly with her when you arrange your session...........:)

gameboy3799
15-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Double post

gameboy3799
15-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Tomorrow (16 Oct) is her last day here, she said she will be back in a week time, will update everyone.

A special request to Bros who I had given her contact and had tried her already, but have not put up any FR for privacy reason or lazy to write one, I do understand that, I would very much appreciate if you kindly PM me only her look rating, so I would know how I had rated her myself. So far, based on her few FR on this thread, it has been quite positive. It would also help me find another better one and if not, a equally pretty one than her. Thanks :D

unclesammi
15-10-2007, 07:02 PM
wow wow wow,
QC passed by unclesammi, then must be really good liao.
uncle, u veri strong hor, done 2 in a day.
good for you, de-stress.

Because the 1st one cannot sextisfied me ma. :D

Anyway this one is worth 80 bucks. :)

Lubber
15-10-2007, 11:03 PM
Because the 1st one cannot sextisfied me ma

yo bro US,u so hunger for sextifaction har. Seems ur sextifaction is like a bottomless pit :D :D

sianren
16-10-2007, 11:35 AM
but have not put up any FR for privacy reason or lazy to write one

Thx TS for the contact, I bonk her almost 2-3weeks back, didn't write FR yet...Paiseh

Call and meet her at hotel near L41 (FCH), book a room and she came less than 10 minutes..First look really young and sweet looking like bonk JC gal. ( if in uniform BEST) . We start hugging each other and caress her boobs, very natural feeling because once you see her boobs you will want to fondle with it...heheh, then I help her to strip, very nice figure but abit slim, butt oso abit small, but her boobs make up the rest...

We shower together and the bonk is sweet......beautiful for SYT lovers

Name: Xiao Mei
Height: approx 1.62m
Weight: approx 45kg
Stat: 32C (areola very nice)
Complexion: Fair and soft
Look: 7.5/10 ( Chop and sign pretty face)
BJ: 6/10 (no BBBJ)
Frenching: nil
Fingering: nil
FJ: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10
Damage: $80 + tips + $20 hotel
Rtf: Many more SYTs to conquer ( may call Dou Dou soon )

Mr Cactus

gameboy3799
16-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Thx TS for the contact, I bonk her almost 2-3weeks back, didn't write FR yet...Paiseh

Thanks for the FR, no need Paiseh, I myself also sometime forget or feel lazy at time, hope Bros out there understand a bit hor, after bonking whether got the energy to write somemore.

Anyway back to Xiao Mei, I'm happy so far that her FR has been positive even though her FR not consider much here. The minus point about her is that she doesn't Frenching and BBBJ, personally I also quite disappointed, but I like her sweet face, attractive eye (some dark circle though) and her soft boob.

Hope she will return back fast..................... :D

wolfmaster
16-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Anyone know whether xiao mei is back?

looking to try out good PRC if contact provided....

Who said MIC (made in China) having quality issues...

gameboy3799
16-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Anyone know whether xiao mei is back?

looking to try out good PRC if contact provided....

Who said MIC (made in China) having quality issues...

If you have made an effort to read my post last 2 days, you will know when she is leaving and when she will be back roughly, why still asking.

And if you have made an effort to read the criteria to obtain contact, you also not in there.

Read some of your previous posting, you either criticizing the thread or asking for contact all over the world.

gameboy3799
17-10-2007, 09:55 AM
She left this morning back to Zhu Hai, will be back by 22nd Oct if everything goes smoothly for her.................:)

gameboy3799
22-10-2007, 11:34 PM
She just came back today .................... :)

joemac21
22-10-2007, 11:39 PM
Bro,

Where does this Xiao Mei usually stand?

Cheers.

gameboy3799
23-10-2007, 07:54 AM
Bro Ultrashiok, she is came back last night ................ :)

Accord_JDM
23-10-2007, 05:06 PM
thks to bro gameboy3799
had a session with XM today...
guess i am her 1st customer when she just back last night and she even show me her used air ticket of cathay airline from HK...
she is indeed a chiobu in my standard of looks but figure is ave...

her FR:
Name: Xiao Mei (Sichuan but resides in Zhuhai)
Looks: 8.5/10 (syt, nice complexion, pretty, fair, not typical china ger look)
Ht/Wt: 163/50
Stats: 32B-25-35 (tits quite big for her size but a bit soft)
Figure: 7.5/10 (a bit of tummy but overall just nice)
Frenching: nil (maybe me not handsome enough)
Catbath: nil (but got licking all over)
BJ: 7.5/10 (powerful suction... nearly cum)
FJ: 7.5/10 (accomodating, tried 2 styles)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (always smiling, chatty, friending & accomodating)
GFE: 7.5/10 (not rushing but a bit shy towards me)
Damage: $80 + $20(tips) + $20(room) + $3(cap)
RTF: perhaps... but there are many pretty ones out there to try

gameboy3799
24-10-2007, 12:13 AM
thks to bro gameboy3799
had a session with XM today...
guess i am her 1st customer when she just back last night and she even show me her used air ticket of cathay airline from HK...
she is indeed a chiobu in my standard of looks but figure is ave...

Many thanks for the FR.

I actually also met up with her early evening, she will be here for 30days.

maufans
24-10-2007, 04:55 PM
received message from brother gameboy3799 for xiao mei contact number last nite. Made a booking on her the following day noon time. I always try to be the first customer if possible! Headed towards Lorong 12 Hotel 81 (by the way there are 2, one charge hourly $10 the other one two hourly $20). Upon opening the door found the sweet looking gal with seductive look instead. Made a small conversation & she headed down to buy condom for me! :D The moment she entered the room again my didi mari kita liao, she proceed with SOP --> catbath & BJ, being tired she requested I bonk her instead. Made a 4 styles of my favourite & the rest are history. Simply good attitude & no rushing. Special thanks for brother gameboy3799 for the contact again (Points given for effort). Below are my rating:

Face: 7.0/10 (Sorry but my standard & taste rather high)
Body: 7.0/10 (Nice tender breast)
BJ: 5.0/10 (She rather tiring today)
FJ: 7.0/10 (accomodating)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (solid)
Damage: $80+Tips+$20(room)
RTF: I seldom RTF on any gals ... :D

gameboy3799
25-10-2007, 02:14 AM
Below are my rating:

Face: 7.0/10 (Sorry but my standard & taste rather high)
Body: 7.0/10 (Nice tender breast)
BJ: 5.0/10 (She rather tiring today)
FJ: 7.0/10 (accomodating)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (solid)
Damage: $80+Tips+$20(room)
RTF: I seldom RTF on any gals ... :D

Appreciated your kind FR, sad to see her look rating does not pass your standard, but I do understand, anyway each of us do have different standard, hope you find someone better than her and share share .................:)

Power 10
25-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Hi,PM you for the contact and add pts to you too :D

funwheel
25-10-2007, 08:41 PM
I go all the way to see my xiao mei but last minute she said cannot with me.She has a friend with her. So I call this xiao mei and she just wakeup and have to wait until 3pm. After roamming around GL for a while, I receive a SMS from her and she said she is at L44 and I am at L14. I walk all the way to L44 to met her.
Find a hotel around L44, once in the room, went for our bath.In the bathroom we found that water was cold(heater not ON). We chat for a while, then go for SOP bath.On the bed, she proceed with simple catbath and bj a short while with cap and I try to lick her tits, she said itch and try to cover with both hand. No choice, so proceed with a few positions and the rest are history.She has good attitude & no rushing.
Special thanks for brother gameboy3799 for the contact.

Appearance Statistic :

Name : Xiao Mei
Origin : Si Chuan
Look : 8.0/10
Figure : 8/10 (Quite Slim)
Boob : 34B (Soft Type)
Height : 1.6cm (Estimate)
Weight : 47kg (Estimate)
Skin : Fair & Smooth (No Tattoo, very important to me)
Kissing : no
BJ : Yes (With Cap)
painting:no (alot of hair, I notice si chuan girl have lot of hair)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice Moaning)
Overall Service Rating : 7/10
RTF : no

Damage : $80 + $20 (Room)

gameboy3799
26-10-2007, 03:06 AM
I call this xiao mei and she just wakeup and have to wait until 3pm. After roamming around GL for a while, I receive a SMS from her and she said she is at L44 and I am at L14. I walk all the way to L44 to met her.
She has good attitude & no rushing.

painting:no (alot of hair, I notice si chuan girl have lot of hair)

Thanks for FR, guessed must be a long walk under the sun.

In fact I always do some foreplay with her before action, like to paint her with her panty and bra on, it really steam me up. Don't really like raw painting.

SKSK
26-10-2007, 07:33 AM
i will like to try the special one too :D
Pm you liao

screwdriver
29-10-2007, 09:45 PM
I've got the contact of XM about 2 weeks already, but only managed to try her few days ago. Few days work load had actually made me so crazy and finally able to escape, hoping XM can help me to release some tension.

Called her up about 2pm and booked a room opp 711. Have not try this hotel before, though look nothing much but the room was quite decently set up.

After about 5 mins, I heard a knock in the door. Wanted to look at the peep hole but she playfully covered it up. Upon opening the door, was a bit disappointed in her look, probably expectation too high. Seem to be quite young, with no make up, wearing a jeans and tees.

Inviting her inside and she was friendly and chatty. She asked me into the bathroom and of course I oblighted. Helping her to remove her clothing and we went into the bathroom. The inside action was SOP and noithing to mention about.

After drying ourselves, I laid on the bed and she performed a cat wash on me. She then put the CD on and used her mouth to satisfy my junior. It was quite powerful and I could feel I growing and hardened. At the same time, I was trying to finger her and she was wet.

I turned her over and kissed her ears. She was moaning softly and I more wanted to enter her. When I was trying to lick her boobs, she covered with her both hands and said it was ticklish. So LL had to stop.

However when I was trying to enter her, my brother failed and collapsed. She then used her hand to HJ, trying to revive it. However, the more I wanted to try, the more it refused. So pai sei that it even cum without warning.

I had never felt so bad. XM said it must be my work that caused the stress. While talking without removing the CD, she laid on my shoulder. After about 10 minutes of rest, she help me to remove and wash up. Then I paid her, left together and parted our way.

Look - 6.5 (no offence for bros as not my taste)
boob - B
Ht - 165
Wt - 50 kg
RTF - No

Sorry to bro gameboy and others if my true FR is distasteful. Anyway thanks bro gameboy for sharing.

gameboy3799
30-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Sorry to bro gameboy and others if my true FR is distasteful. Anyway thanks bro gameboy for sharing.

Ai yo, no need to sorry lah, this is a Free Market, one man's meat is one man's poison still apply here. A trueful FR is always better than a fake one.

Thanks anyway ........................:)

screwdriver
30-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Hope my FR doesn't bring negative effect on her business. She's actually very friendly and perhaps we don't click.

For other bros, still worth a try, as she is young and from conversation quite naive.

funwheel
30-10-2007, 08:47 AM
. When I was trying to lick her boobs, she covered with her both hands and said it was ticklish. So LL had to stop.

I try her, same treatment.Hope she can improve on this.overall not bad, friendly .

JJjumper
02-11-2007, 12:45 AM
thks to bro gameboy3799 for contact given last week
had a session with XM yesterday about 5 plus
Pick her up L32 where she stay in a terrace
guess i am her 1st customer for the day. did not managed to get her last week when she said she preparing to go "work" In fact she wanted to intro her friend to me
Looks quite sweet but dont really know how to enhance her appearance. a bit of country pumkin

Name: Xiao Mei (Sichuan but resides in Zhuhai)
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: think about 34B/C (tits quite big for her size but a bit soft)
Figure: 7/10
Frenching: nil (maybe I too old for her)
Catbath: a short one
BJ: 7/10 (powerful suction and very quick strokes)
BBBj: no
FJ: 7/10 (missionary and doggie) not wet ( maybe I too old she not turned on)
Attitude: 8/10 (always smiling, chatty, friending & accomodating)
GFE: 7/10 (not rushing but interrupted by mafu phone call)
Damage: $100 + $30(room) + $1(cap) use one only

she bluff her mafu she went to buy makan so have to drop her at lor 40 where she when to tar pau for mafu.

RTF: maybe

cheers

JJ

gameboy3799
02-11-2007, 03:39 AM
thks to bro gameboy3799 for contact given last week
had a session with XM yesterday about 5 plus
Pick her up L32 where she stay in a terrace
guess i am her 1st customer for the day. did not managed to get her last week when she said she preparing to go "work" In fact she wanted to intro her friend to me
Looks quite sweet but dont really know how to enhance her appearance. a bit of country pumkin

Thanks JJ for your FR .......................... :)

B.Bollocks
19-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Xiao Mei is one of my best bonks ever...PERIOD..what more can i say..I thank Gameboy for his contacts...She damn worth every 100 dollars that I paid with her.

warbird
01-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Bro gameboy,
How have you been?
Cheers!
Bro WB

acelim
04-11-2017, 01:12 AM
bro.. can PM contact? thanks

warbird
01-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Good afternoon,

It was 16 years ago, on 1 Oct 2007, that I first met Xiao Mei. She was special to me for being the first PRC girl I upped in Singapore. I had been away from SG for many years. She was a looker with a proportionate and sexy body. Her service and GFE were good. Read my FR.

I failed to contact her in Zhuhai. She never returned to SG, to the best of my knowledge.

I still think of her sometimes. Does anyone know what has happened to her?

Cheers!
Bro WB