PDA

View Full Version : PRC SYT from TN to FL now

icecum
24-09-2007, 04:00 AM
Hi everyone 1st of all i got to said sorry my english very lousy ar cause my pri 8 didin't take psle ar.... so sorry... :D

Just got a call from this gal 1week ago she said she just come back to sg last week and this SYT girl who use to work in this TN but but now she it not in that TN anymore now she on her own as FL.... So those bro who try her before will know how her service lor.... i shall not said so much just take a look at her pic for yourself but before i give her num only seniore bro here do have a chance so pls keep it pte cause she really a nice sweet gal lor..... and pls i am not her OKT ok just helping her out that all.....

the damage she said to me it 70 w/o rm & c
place near jc there
1 hr

*** i only give her num part by part and only will give 5 senior bro each time those who had 100 point and power 2 and above may pm me....***

sorry ar for new bro in here i just want to keep here for a long run as for me i just dun like to go n search all over again very tired lor....

Dear bro just went down there here are the updated of few pic...
for those who got the add pls keep the place PTE cause this place it very

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lili3gy4.jpg

icecum
24-09-2007, 11:25 AM
ok i had given the 1st batch of num to :

1st batch
sttanscb
sianren
wahlau_7
devil 9992002
luckytime
-------------------------------
2nd batch
fatboy
ken3399
TBonez

** for those who got her num pls treat her nicly cause this it the 1st time she do fl and pls help me to post your FR once try cause my english v lousy lor dun know how to rate and type english

sianren
24-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Got contact from TS, call her but still in dreamland, said can only met at 6pm...Aiyo timing cannot make it, but will try again this few day...:p

Mr Cactus

atomsgame
24-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Anyone care to share the contact? Love to experience this SYT. Thank you and appreciate it very much

lglg666
24-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi everyone 1st of all i got to said sorry my english very lousy ar cause my pri 8 didin't take psle ar.... so sorry... :D

Just got a call from this gal 1week ago she said she just come back to sg last week and this SYT girl who use to work in this TN but but now she it not in that TN anymore now she on her own as FL.... So those bro who try her before will know how her service lor.... i shall not said so much just take a look at her pic for yourself but before i give her num only seniore bro here do have a chance so pls keep it pte cause she really a nice sweet gal lor..... and pls i am not her OKT ok just helping her out that all.....

the damage she said to me it 70 w/o rm & c
place near jc there
1 hr

Bro....interesting FR. Cheers!!!

Lubber
24-09-2007, 09:44 PM
ok i had given the 1st batch of num to :

1st batch
luckytime

Wow, luckytime diam diam cheong. Inactive here but seems beli beli the busy outside. Waiting for his FR:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
24-09-2007, 09:49 PM
figure looks great but the looks over 10 rate how much ar?Paiseh me sucker for looks.hehehe~~ :o

carmeo88
24-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Bro SJG, think the price is 70 w/o rm &c, place near jc, 1 hr. Will need the contact from bro icecum :)

icecum
24-09-2007, 11:04 PM
hi all bro just got a call from her told me that tomorrow she will be going down to ica to renew her visa if her visa rejeted she will stay at sg for maybe another 14days or so........ so those senior bro who got 100 point or 2 power may get the num from me........ pls pls pls keep it pte hao bu hao

wavesg
25-09-2007, 05:55 AM
Hi Bro...can pass me her contact? will exchnage other gd contact with you in return. thx

JediSkull
25-09-2007, 06:45 AM
wat's her age and stats? my definition of SYT is got to be U21!

some 22-23s do look like U21 whom i think most SYT lovers dun mind.

:cool:

icecum
25-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Dear Bro here come the 2nd batch given out now......

1st batch given out 24/09/2007
sttanscb
sianren
wahlau_7
devil9992002
kuckytime
*accord_JDM / shuang_jie_gun

2nd batch given out 25/09/2007
fatboy
ken3399
TBonez
stirrer
happy000

3rd batch will be given out......
pepsilight
vince2422
alwayssandy
lubber
foxtrot

4th batch will be given out.......
siowpan
tnnlover
carmeo88
blurblock
auvoir
knife

5th batch will be given out........
kefuso

To all senior bro who got her num pls treat her nicely ok cause she is a very sweet cute gal lor if can help me to rate her by post her FR here once try cause my english ar u all know la.....:D
And pls try not to tell her about this website hao ma...
last pls pls pls do not pass her num to anyone what happen if she change her hp num n all of us will have to miss this sweet cute gal lor:( ... cause i want to have a long run with her unitll she return back to china lor..... lasy to go and look look see see all over again lor... v tired lor
Thanks all bro

icecum
26-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Dear Bro here come the 3rd & 4th batch given out now......

sttanscb
sianren
wahlau_7
devil9992002
kuckytime

fatboy
ken3399
TBonez
stirrer
happy000

3rd batch given out 26/09/2007
pepsilight
vince2422
alwayssandy
lubber
foxtrot

4th batch given out 27/09/2007
siowpan
tnnlover
carmeo88
blurblock
auvoir
knife

kefuso
passby72
blurblock

To all senior bro who got her num pls treat her nicely ok cause she is a very sweet cute gal lor if can help me to rate her by post her FR here once try cause my english ar u all know la.....
last pls pls pls do not pass her num to anyone what happen if she change her hp num n all of us will have to miss this sweet cute gal lor ... cause i want to have a long run with her unitll she return back to china lor..... lasy to go and look look see see all over again lor... v tired lor
Thanks all bro

shanghaifun
26-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Dear Bro here come the 3rd & 4th batch given out now......

sttanscb
sianren
wahlau_7
devil9992002
kuckytime

fatboy
ken3399
TBonez
stirrer
happy000

3rd batch given out 26/09/2007
pepsilight
vince2422
alwayssandy
lubber
foxtrot

4th batch given out 27/09/2007
siowpan
tnnlover
carmeo88
blurblock
auvoir
knife

kefuso
passby72
blurblock

To all senior bro who got her num pls treat her nicely ok cause she is a very sweet cute gal lor if can help me to rate her by post her FR here once try cause my english ar u all know la.....
last pls pls pls do not pass her num to anyone what happen if she change her hp num n all of us will have to miss this sweet cute gal lor ... cause i want to have a long run with her unitll she return back to china lor..... lasy to go and look look see see all over again lor... v tired lor
Thanks all bro

wow bro..i salute u for keep track of all these bros nick..hehe... too bad i not in singapore..if not..i will love to join in the queue for her...she look cool with her figure.but i also a suckers for looks..hehe... pm u when i back ...

cheers :D

BlurBlock
27-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Any FR from the 1st 3 batches? I have just received from the tread starter and hoping to read something before I try her.

Foxtrot
27-09-2007, 10:33 PM
To all senior bro who got her num pls treat her nicely ok cause she is a very sweet cute gal lor if can help me to rate her by post her FR here once try cause my english ar u all know la.....:D
last pls pls pls do not pass her num to anyone what happen if she change her hp num n all of us will have to miss this sweet cute gal lor:( ... cause i want to have a long run with her unitll she return back to china lor..... lasy to go and look look see see all over again lor... v tired lor
Thanks all bro

Thank you bro ice cum for the contact.
will be leaving Singapore and coming back next week...Hopefully I still can catch her in time.

Foxtrot
27-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks all bro

Thank you bro ice cum for the contact.
will be leaving Singapore and coming back next week...Hopefully I still can catch her in time.

icecum
28-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Updated of her pic thoses pic it can be found under my other TN thread, will try to get her new pic if can n post here..... well bro those who got her num if have try her pls post some FR in here hao ma.....just to prove that it true:D

http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lili2kx4.jpg

http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lilihz0.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lili3gy4.jpg

Foxtrot
30-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Wanna try Lily after getting the contacts.
Manage to catch her on last Friday and meet up in JC before my business trip.
I asked for massage since I need a good rub down.

Waited for 10 mins and she arrived. Opened the door and see a sweet lady looking shyly at me. Some introduction and she told me she's 22 years old....looked more like mid twenties to me.

Name: Lily
Face: 7/10 (Not stunning but sweet)
Body: 6/10 (slim with minimum baby fat)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (A+ or B, but firm and that's plus pt)
Massage: 6.5/10 (can be better with oil, but she knows her stuff)
BJ: 7/10 (not bad, know how to use hot treatment)
FJ: Opt out (She's complaining I didn't give her a chance, insisted FJ next time we meet....what a horny gal after you know her better!)

Damage: 100 for 1.5hrs (Inclusive of Massage)
RTF: Probably....had to see if her FJ is really enjoyable?

icecum
30-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks bro for the FR

icecum
04-10-2007, 09:14 PM
So sad untill now only 1 bro help me to post FR only... where it other bro who got her num, have you all try her if so pls FR can.....
tonight she told me that got any 2 new girl will reach sg at 2am so maybe later at night meet up them if can will try to have their pic and updated here and share with all senior bro here so i will be back soon.......

Foxtrot
04-10-2007, 10:21 PM
So sad untill now only 1 bro help me to post FR only... where it other bro who got her num, have you all try her if so pls FR can.....
tonight she told me that got any 2 new girl will reach sg at 2am so maybe later at night meet up them if can will try to have their pic and updated here and share with all senior bro here so i will be back soon.......

Lily was a nice gal. Any brother did FJ with her? Please provide FR to share share leh....

icecum
05-10-2007, 01:22 PM
yo all dear bro i am back just finish my shungfei with lily & yao yao heehee now then reach home..... go airport with lily and pick up her 2 frd one call xing xing another one call yao yao to see theri pic pls go to my " public home pic " and you all will know who are who liao pic speak more then words.....

now they all are doing massage plus FJ total damage will be 100 w/o rm & c

* sorry ar my english very lousy lor

* i will only give those senior bro their num as mention before pls pm me

***http://public.fotki.com/icecum/

***pls for those who got their num pls PTE ok.... they are very nich sweet cute PRC gal i so far meet lor

icecum
05-10-2007, 09:46 PM
yo Bros

I have sent out almost 30 contacts but only one FR. I am sure a lot of bros are waiting for more forum to justify the deal right......:D

I apologised for those whose bro who either not enough 100 pt or power below 2 I will not give away the contact numbers. I just too scared we may lose these 3 gems because of some inexperienced bonker. :( So those who has 100 pts or power 2, may get the num from me

icecum
06-10-2007, 11:23 PM
so sad............:( untill now only 1 FR, hope to see more and hope u all can help those girl cause they are at their own.....:o

Moneycum
07-10-2007, 12:21 AM
yo Bros

I apologised for those whose bro who either not enough 100 pt or power below 2 I will not give away the contact numbers. I just too scared we may lose these 3 gems because of some inexperienced bonker. :( So those who has 100 pts or power 2, may get the num from me

Like this i dont think i can qualify for their contacts. Do i? why are you denying them a chance to make more $$? Btw you sounded pretty professional in this. Are you OKT or something?

Moneycum
07-10-2007, 08:15 PM
* i will only give those senior bro their num as mention before pls pm me

***http://public.fotki.com/icecum/

***pls for those who got their num pls PTE ok.... they are very nich sweet cute PRC gal i so far meet lor

yo bro icecum, is yang yang in the pic pregnent or what??!!!:eek:

icecum
08-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Like this i dont think i can qualify for their contacts. Do i? why are you denying them a chance to make more $$? Btw you sounded pretty professional in this. Are you OKT or something?

bro i am their OKT lor, i just petty them lor cause they spend so much $ to come sg. so i just wanted to help them to get more customer that all cause they dun stand at the road side at all lor

yo bro icecum, is yang yang in the pic pregnent or what??!!!:eek:

dun worry they all are not pregnent if they are maybe it mine lor heehee:D

fuzhi
08-10-2007, 06:34 PM
may i hv her *prc*number . like to try her thanks

My details :

sb nick fuzhi
hp 98483775
email [email protected]

vince2422
10-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Thank the bro ICECUM that shared with me the contact, me the 4th batch to receive it. Posting FR as agreed.

I was one of the few to get the new girl YAO YAO, i skipped the contact part and arrangement -

She introduced herself as YAO YAO that just arrived this afternoon, we cleaned up and action started. well, most of the action initiated by me...still I did quite enjoy myself as she was quite responsive and we could chat.
Stats
Face : 7/10
Body :6/10
Boobs : 32A+
BJ : very short 4/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF - Maybe

The good thing is that she does not just DO IT & LEAVE, spend some time chatting and showing me her photos taken in China etc. Quite a sweet girl to make love to...have a feeling the subsequent times that we will meet would be better.

Cheers

icecum
10-10-2007, 08:59 PM
thanks bro vince2422 for the FR you are the man that i like man, so where are the rest who had try them? where are all your FR? just hope to have more FR in here so that all senior bro here can enjoy in here ma.....share share la

all their pic are in here http://public.fotki.com/icecum/:D

Moneycum
11-10-2007, 06:29 PM
bro i am their OKT lor, i just petty them lor cause they spend so much $ to come sg. so i just wanted to help them to get more customer that all cause they dun stand at the road side at all lor

so bro icecum, you admitted that you their OKT is it?? then they charge $70, you take how much? $20/$30?? :eek:

icecum
12-10-2007, 12:08 AM
bro u got a bit of problem is it......... as i had mention before i am not their OKT lor ok.... if i am i will be charging 120 to 150 lor... what for to be a OKT those girl so hard to come sg just to earn $$$$..... i am their frd as well as customer OK.... just wanted to help them to get more customer that all.... if u dun believe not my problem anyway

so bro icecum, you admitted that you their OKT is it?? then they charge $70, you take how much? $20/$30?? :eek:

icecum
14-10-2007, 08:15 PM
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00050mb9.jpg

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00036fs1.jpg

Foxtrot
15-10-2007, 01:05 AM
To All Brothers,

Please ask contact from the thread Starter.
I will not be giving contacts to any bro asking for it, that's the basic courtesy shown to the TS.

Cheers!

icecum
15-10-2007, 11:18 PM
thanks bro...... you are the man

To All Brothers,

Please ask contact from the thread Starter.
I will not be giving contacts to any bro asking for it, that's the basic courtesy shown to the TS.

Cheers!

icecum
15-10-2007, 11:27 PM
i will try to give out her num to those bro who got at latest 50point or
power 2.... pls treat her nicely ok

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7576/dsc00033vd9.th.jpg (http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00033vd9.jpg)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9237/dsc00031mf5.th.jpg (http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00031mf5.jpg)

icecum
15-10-2007, 11:37 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/89/dsc00050et7.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00050et7.jpg)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8611/dsc00044hy8.th.jpg (http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00044hy8.jpg)

nacho
18-10-2007, 12:16 AM
First I had to thank TS for giving this chance of coming into contact with Lily.
She was indeed a nice lady.

After getting the number from Bro Ice, I fixed up a massage appt with Lily. I told her I want nothing else. Only pure massge.

After telling her which room I was in, she came 20 minutes later. I was early and watching the A380 news when the door came knocking. She was not shy when I confirm her as Lily.

She asked me do I need a bath before the massage, will I did it myself, cause she told me she had just bathed. Nice and wet smelly hair too.

I stripped to my birthday suit and laid on the bed. She asked me is it OK for her to take off her dress during the massage session, which I agreed. In 10 seconds, she was in her green bra and panty (as what you had seen in the photos).

Massage was great. Comparable to those offered at badminton hall. It took her one hour to complete the full course of both back and front. No piano playing as in most HC. During the front massage, she commented that my dick was cute, growing long and short, long and short. And started to play with it. I love the massage and will be going back again next week.

After the massage, her pop the GQ, which I told I was to tired for the FJ, and also there was no CD. She offered to run to the 711 to buy it. :D I resisted to have it as I think I will not be able to perform properly. Then she told me her have not had sex for two days and wanted it badly. She even told me that it will be great to have sex in the bath tub, kitchen, living room .......... because always on the bed is so normal and boring. This is the first time that a FL telling me these sort of things. She took off her bra and rub the breasts against my dick to make it hard. I also took the chance to hug her half naked body.

Finally, I had to give in by having HJ. Starting will kissing her lips and slowly my tonuge went into her mouth. After the HJ and seeing the amount of cum, she complained that I had wasted it, it should be inside she warm pussy. She invited me to dig her pussy, which I did, and told me there were so much water going to waste. What a horny girl!!!:p

She is very service oriented and loves to look at herself in the mirror while doing the massage, which I find is pretty funny.

Overall, it is a good duel and worth every cent. She will be going back to China on 31/10, and the chances of returning will be 20%. Because she said can't really made much here doing FL. Also, she aunite will be visiting her next week, so there will not be any more chances of doing FJ with brothers.

When it come to parting, she really gave me the GFE hug and kiss that I had missed for a long long time.

Face: 7.5/10 (quite nice white teeth)
Body: 7/10 (some baby fat around the tummy, but the breasts took my attention away)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cap, pretty firm)
Massage: 8.5/10 (as good as badmintin hall)
HJ: 6/10 (she needs to control the timing of firing a little better)
BJ: NA (did not tried)
FJ: NA

Damage: 80 for 1.5hrs (Inclusive of Massage) + 20 room
RTF: Promise her next week.

DO UP MY POINTS IF YOU LIKE MY FR. I WILL RETURN WHAT I TOOK FROM ALL BROTHERS.

Jetstars
18-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi Threadstarter,

Can PM me the details?

Thanks.

nacho
18-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Received a call from Lily this morning at 6am.....yes 6 o'clock in the morning. Saying that she can't sleep and wanted me to bonk her tonight, cause I promised her that I will go back to her for sex.

She told me that her record of having sex session in one night was 5 times.:eek: But I told her my limit was three in a night and she laughed at me.:o

This girl is really sex driven both day and night. She is suitable for brothers that had super high sex drive.

icecum
18-10-2007, 11:34 PM
wow bro nacho so did u book her? she treat u so good ar..... never see her treat me so good lor i jelous liao heehee:cool:

nacho
18-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Hi Threadstarter,

Can PM me the details?

Thanks.

Bro,

Please contact TS for Lily's contact, as I respect his decision for setting his requirements.

icecum
18-10-2007, 11:54 PM
bro jetstars i had scan throught all your 12post out of 12 all your 8post are the same :

Your mail box is full.

Pls PM me details. Thank you.

sorry i can't give you her num cause she it a nice girl..... pls try to get more......... ok

Hi Threadstarter,

Can PM me the details?

Thanks.

nacho
19-10-2007, 12:03 AM
wow bro nacho so did u book her? she treat u so good ar..... never see her treat me so good lor i jelous liao heehee:cool:

I know that if I write the FR like that (which is true), alot of brother will surely want her number from me. Don't know why she treat me like that, why she not same with you meh? I thought she treat all brothers the same.

icecum
19-10-2007, 12:22 AM
not same ler she never call me at 6am lor also never ask me to go n look for her lor it me who alway go n look her 1st lor bot like you so sepcial maybe u are more handsome then me lor heehee:D

I know that if I write the FR like that (which is true), alot of brother will surely want her number from me. Don't know why she treat me like that, why she not same with you meh? I thought she treat all brothers the same.

Ashgrove6
19-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Hi Icecum,

Can you PM me contact. Thanks.

Cheers

smallfish73
19-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Lily is worth to try. Tried her several months ago when c is in massage outlet.

hang37
19-10-2007, 05:29 PM
now she's at lion city hotel...
sound sweet yet to try her..:cool:

Foxtrot
19-10-2007, 09:54 PM
not same ler she never call me at 6am lor also never ask me to go n look for her lor it me who alway go n look her 1st lor bot like you so sepcial maybe u are more handsome then me lor heehee:D

Bro ice cum,

I'm almost certain Bro Nacho handsome young guy who good in sweet talking lah. I remembered I asked for BJ last time she also complain why I never ask for FJ....This lady confirm horny! hahah...but she's nice gal, I really liked her...whoever with her, please take care...

icecum
20-10-2007, 11:46 PM
is it.......:mad: must mit bro Nacho see 3of us who handsome if can we see who can ask lily out for dinner and let her choses who more hansome heehee:D if i lost i own u all 1jug heehee.... if bro nacho win then he own us 2jug ok on ar

Bro ice cum,

I'm almost certain Bro Nacho handsome young guy who good in sweet talking lah. I remembered I asked for BJ last time she also complain why I never ask for FJ....This lady confirm horny! hahah...but she's nice gal, I really liked her...whoever with her, please take care...

nacho
21-10-2007, 12:02 AM
OK, on!!!!

But Lily is leaving at 31/10, so must be fast leh....... bro foxtrot is at china now........may be only two of us next week.

Bro foxtrot, when are you coming back?

icecum
21-10-2007, 12:16 AM
is it bro foxtrot it in china? dun frd him liao go china also never jio me lor.... anyway bro nacho i am going to china on the 16/11 unit when unknow yet... go there for biz trip....

OK, on!!!!

But Lily is leaving at 31/10, so must be fast leh....... bro foxtrot is at china now........may be only two of us next week.

Bro foxtrot, when are you coming back?

nacho
21-10-2007, 12:43 AM
so no choice, I go find lily myself next week:D

BlurBlock
22-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Tried her today thank to tread starter. Had a long chitchat session with her and as what she said will be going back this month end.

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B cup
BBBJ : 7/10 with cap and hot water treatment

She can really sweet talk you. She give you GF feeling and having her to ride me and give to the CFM looks really turns me on.

icecum
23-10-2007, 11:25 PM
bro thanks for you FR by the way lily now having RED once clear will let you guy know heehee

Tried her today thank to tread starter. Had a long chitchat session with her and as what she said will be going back this month end.

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B cup
BBBJ : 7/10 with cap and hot water treatment

She can really sweet talk you. She give you GF feeling and having her to ride me and give to the CFM looks really turns me on.

icecum
06-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Lily are back to china liao she will be back maybe ard 1st week of dec......
by the way yao yao are back in action..... those bro who want yao yao hp num u may PM me ok as for her pic u may view here..... pic speak louder then words lor......

http://public.fotki.com/icecum/

icecum
07-11-2007, 11:12 AM
this it yao yao pic in part 3

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1828/dsc00217gw2.th.jpg (http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00217gw2.jpg)

icecum
07-11-2007, 05:00 PM
What happend how come the pic i post become that frog?

Cheonging101
05-12-2007, 02:18 PM
What happend how come the pic i post become that frog?

Ahhh! The "Princess" has turned into a frog! Maybe kissing it might help?

blackvios
05-12-2007, 07:13 PM
bro,

Can PM me her contact?/ getting high recently...

Thanks

icecum
12-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Good News Lily are back

She just come come back to sg the night before, i'm going to try her today heehee..... so whoever had try her service before will know who is she liao r...
for those who want to try may PM me.... as for newbie i'm sorry.....

Damage as per mention in 1st page.....

icecum
12-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Just to updated all bro in here just meet lily this afternoon still the same as pretty,as sexy as before..... and as for service........here i come

Tried lily just a few hr ago same we still go to our fav H at JC
At appointed time wait for her at room. 15 mins later she arrived. Today she got new hairstyle with golden streaks... looks much better than last time. This time oso more talkative n not so shy as before. Chio me go bath quickly n surprise she give me bbbj in bathroom. So me soap her body n finger n dig her while enjoy her bbbj. Looks like her service oso improve.... dunno which bro teaching her :p

FR as follows:-

Looks - 7.5/10 ( in my view ar heehee:D)
Body - slim built
Boobs - around B (nipples are cute as before )
Bath - 7/10 (much improvement over last time)
Fingering - yes
BBBJ - yes
Painting - yes ( she allow me to do so)
FJ - 8/10 (tight n wet pussy)
RTF - yes i will very very soon.....

Today forget to help her to take some pic and post in here..... cause forget to bring my another Hp, anyway i am just helping her i am not her OKT lor.....

For those who had haven't view her pic yet here you go......

Public Home | Icecum | Fotki.com (http://public.fotki.com/icecum/)

nacho
12-01-2008, 07:51 PM
BINGO!!!!!

She is back..........let have fun with her again

icecum
13-01-2008, 11:44 AM
yo bro so when are you going to try her again? heehee:D
Me maybe going to try her again next week ba

BINGO!!!!!

She is back..........let have fun with her again

icecum
14-01-2008, 11:44 AM
:(So Sad no one support this poor gal......... look like i will end this thread soon.... heehee

toms_trd
15-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Thnk U bro ice 4 sharing lily contact with me.After getting contact me today after wrk straight cheong dwn to c her.1st look cute figure hehehe jiao xiao ling long,SWEE Arg....

Ok lar Cut short bull shit...

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: juz nice 4 me, :D
Skill : Tui Na 4 tui na lovers u sr love it. ****( 7.5/10 )bal leave it to bros to judge
Ht: 158
Wt: 47kg
Kissing: Depends
Fingering & touching: Gentle pls
Bj: Yes with CD a Muz
FJ: Yes with CD a Muz
operation venue: JC no other plc
Damage: $60/1x FJ/2 hrs tui na
Pls bros if she dun allow u other tinks dun force as diff bros might hav diff treatment.

icecum
16-01-2008, 04:50 PM
thanks bro for ur FR

Thnk U bro ice 4 sharing lily contact with me.After getting contact me today after wrk straight cheong dwn to c her.1st look cute figure hehehe jiao xiao ling long,SWEE Arg....

Ok lar Cut short bull shit...

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: juz nice 4 me, :D
Skill : Tui Na 4 tui na lovers u sr love it. ****( 7.5/10 )bal leave it to bros to judge
Ht: 158
Wt: 47kg
Kissing: Depends
Fingering & touching: Gentle pls
Bj: Yes with CD a Muz
FJ: Yes with CD a Muz
operation venue: JC no other plc
Damage: $60/1x FJ/2 hrs tui na
Pls bros if she dun allow u other tinks dun force as diff bros might hav diff treatment.

Booker
17-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Managed to try Lily today. Wanted to go 81 Chinatown but full house, so make my way to the other street, lucky also got another budget hotel, so booked a room and msg room number to lily. While waiting, went for my shower.
Went she arrive, first look she was nice, wearing a black dress and apologise for being late, (20 mins). Told her its ok, since the hotel also abit not that easy to find. So she stripped and go for a quick shower while I sit and wait for her.
After her shower, ask her to do massage since heard she is good at it. So she start with the front, and rub the chest and thighs, then asked me to turn over and start massaging my back. Massage is good, one of the good ones I had. Then proceed to the leg, thighs then turn over and she start on the chest again and groin area. Thats where jr woke up, then she start playing with it abit and asked if I wanted to start the special. Then she proceed to cat-bath the chest, front, thigh. Then proceed to cap me and give me a bj, while sometime licking the shaft and balls. Must say her bj is good, too bad no bbbj, if not sure can game over one.
So after that proceed to the fj and got her to ride me. I must say she is tight, can feel the pussy squeezing my jr. So after letting her ride for 10 mins, cummed and we hugged for a while be proceeding to clean up.
After showering together, we just lied down and talk, abit like couple in hotel. So after lying down for around half and hour, got dressed, paid up and check out.
Overall, not a bad time spent. Considering she is consider one of the younger ones I tried recently. Service is good, just that perhaps we lack the chemistry..

Ratings
Looks: 7/10 (Looks good)
Body: 7/10 (Small frame, abit of baby fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (Just nice for me, right size)
Massage: 6/10 (Good with strength, but abit rush)
BJ: 7/10 (Even with cap, she tries cold treatment using mineral water provided)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and she knows how to make u shoik but too bad me can't last long)
Kissing and Frenching: No
RTF: Maybe
Overall: Perhaps 1st time, the chemistry not there. But she does provide good service, asked to answer phone calls and stuffs. A nice lady no doubt.

:D

icecum
17-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Bro Booker thanks for your FR hope

icecum
18-01-2008, 04:32 AM
Just Hope to see more FR in here 1st before given out to bro...... :D