PDA

View Full Version : Chengdu Information

CookiesMonster
22-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Going to ChengDu next week, so looking for information on the different pattern i.e. massage, drinking/hang out places, etc. Appreciate if any bros got information to share.

Thanks
CookiesMonster

bigschmuck
22-09-2007, 02:37 AM
I'm also heading there next week.

Maybe can cheong together !

CookiesMonster
23-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Will you be there on Monday night? I have a business dinner and can go off after that? Problem is I do not have any info where to go and dun want to get stuck in an 'black shop". Do you have any info?

samsterbro27
26-09-2007, 12:33 PM
i frequent chengdu till early this year where my company posted me to beijing.
prices relatively cheap in chengdu, and most of all, the quality of gal is excellent, beijing gals are crap as compared...

1) ktv: i dislike going and do not recommend unless you like lone ranger activity.

2) massages: good price, standard rate of 300RMB with full service (she will do anything except f..., but of course, you can tcss abit, usually no problem)
high end price like 500RMB in better HC can fetch girls below 20, with excellent features with cosplay uniforms (lovely).

3) discos: hanky panky. dirt cheap (20RMB for hand job) (lap dance 10RMB every 3 songs).

4) freelance: 150RMB per shot. (kind of dangerous for first timer)

5) hair salon: 100 to 200RMB mostly bj.

request for girls below 21 + skinny. skin quality are usually excellent. maintain in contact with ones you like, i come to realize they are pretty attracted to singapore bros since chengdu guys really sucks... can ask her to show you around, what beats more than having a pretty companion when traveling. in particular, i notice chengdu gals are much better in terms of character (even though they are in the wtf industry, they follow rules to service you well) in beijing, the gal treat you like sucker, damn.

just4fun
26-09-2007, 01:05 PM
i frequent chengdu till early this year where my company posted me to beijing.
prices relatively cheap in chengdu, and most of all, the quality of gal is excellent, beijing gals are crap as compared...

1) ktv: i dislike going and do not recommend unless you like lone ranger activity.

2) massages: good price, standard rate of 300RMB with full service (she will do anything except f..., but of course, you can tcss abit, usually no problem)
high end price like 500RMB in better HC can fetch girls below 20, with excellent features with cosplay uniforms (lovely).

3) discos: hanky panky. dirt cheap (20RMB for hand job) (lap dance 10RMB every 3 songs).

4) freelance: 150RMB per shot. (kind of dangerous for first timer)

5) hair salon: 100 to 200RMB mostly bj.

request for girls below 21 + skinny. skin quality are usually excellent. maintain in contact with ones you like, i come to realize they are pretty attracted to singapore bros since chengdu guys really sucks... can ask her to show you around, what beats more than having a pretty companion when traveling. in particular, i notice chengdu gals are much better in terms of character (even though they are in the wtf industry, they follow rules to service you well) in beijing, the gal treat you like sucker, damn.

Hi bro,

Can u pm me more details of the happening places in CD and CQ...

Thanks

topfuel
26-09-2007, 01:38 PM
just rem to be more alert when dealing with CQ girls cos most of them have encounters with singapore. so they are not stupid

Pink_Flyod
26-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Chendu girl are softer than Chongqing and will give you more GF feel. Chongqing girl are more 泼辣。

bigschmuck
27-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Will you be there on Monday night? I have a business dinner and can go off after that? Problem is I do not have any info where to go and dun want to get stuck in an 'black shop". Do you have any info?

Sorry bro... haven't logged for days. Didn't get here till Tuesday. Looks like we'll miss each other.

just4fun
27-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Sorry bro... haven't logged for days. Didn't get here till Tuesday. Looks like we'll miss each other.

u still in Chengdu???? I will be there this weekend....:)

Python Power
27-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Hmmmm can go chengdu and cheong liao with all these info! Thanks.

bigschmuck
27-09-2007, 11:13 PM
u still in Chengdu???? I will be there this weekend....:)

Sorry bro, leaving tmr.

csing
28-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Most hotels in Chengdu have sauna and KTV wihtin.
Convenient is you are a hotel guest.

Can try the sauna in the following venues (they have VIP rooms):
1. Holiday Inn Crown Plaza at ZhongFu Lu
2. Prime Hotel at ZhongFun Lu
3. Tibet Hotel at Renmin Bei Lu

The first two is right in the middle of the city,
the third is a little north out of city.

Happy Cheonging...

bigschmuck
29-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Most hotels in Chengdu have sauna and KTV wihtin.
Convenient is you are a hotel guest.

Can try the sauna in the following venues (they have VIP rooms):
1. Holiday Inn Crown Plaza at ZhongFu Lu
2. Prime Hotel at ZhongFun Lu
3. Tibet Hotel at Renmin Bei Lu

The first two is right in the middle of the city,
the third is a little north out of city.

Happy Cheonging...

Thanks for the info. Damn, i was around the Crown PLaza area but didn't try it out. Is this the 500 rmb type or more?

Coz i tried my hotel the Holiday Inn down south at the convention centre, and it was expensive. Will give a short FR later.