PDA

View Full Version : Warning: AV Ambush Lovers Hotel

fatboy
21-09-2007, 05:31 PM
A warning to all brothers.

Was at one of the JC H81 hotel last night. Lucky for my gal(PRC) and me, we knew each other for sometime and I know her personal particulars pretty well.

The moment the lift opened at he ground floor, a group of AV officers zoom to us, the male officers identified himself and brought me one side. The lady officer went to my gal and brought her to the other side.

First statement they said to me: We are only after the gal, you just say how much you paid her and you can leave.

Questions:
What's her name?
Come here for what?
How much you pay?
How you know her?
How long you know her?
Where she from?
What is her phone number?
You married, better tell the truth or othewise will have to record statement and may need to involve yr family for verification....

They would then tally the info given with the gal's and see fit or not, otherwise, up the lorry...

I am so lucky this time was girlfriend and moneyless. I really know her much more the questions they asked. Since I did not admit to "transaction", had to stay back to "assist" them, abt 45 mins. Abt 6 -7 officers came and asked me abt the same questions...

My gal she was taken into a notel room (with many other gals) and went thru the same interogation, but very much more harsh. She was released after abt 3 hrs since our info tally. More than 10 gals went up the lorry....so sad

Be careful guy...they are going places...

vincentlim81
21-09-2007, 05:35 PM
f*ck the av :mad:
thks for info bro:D

jdi813
21-09-2007, 05:36 PM
yeah saw the 2 poodle vans out side the H81 opp BlueStar last nite @ bout 10+ 11 ...

funny thing was despite the poodle presence ... JC was still in full swing with loads of viets running around jus across the road

Ah Dac
21-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks for informing!!

Nowsdays so onzz liao huh??

:mad:

luvuass
21-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the information, better lie low for the time being

fatboy
21-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Thanks for informing!!

Nowsdays so onzz liao huh??

:mad:

Lost that loving feeling after last night...was very worried for her..ha ha

wildbeast
21-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Bro fatboy. Could you share what time was that? Think this info helps. Thanks!

fatboy
21-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Bro fatboy. Could you share what time was that? Think this info helps. Thanks!

They stop me at abt 2130 hrs. Dun know what time they were there....bro outside hotel may know the time they came

forumer
21-09-2007, 06:05 PM
can't imagine if its a non working local girl who got detained for 3 hours...

columbia
21-09-2007, 06:15 PM

I think if it is a local gal, she wont be detained at all .....

curious75
21-09-2007, 06:53 PM
from what i know is they wont bother you if the gal is local or m'sian.for married man better beware,if the AV want to tekan you they can bring you back n ask for your wife to "bail" you out by telling your wife during the raid you n this prc "friend" was in the room.i think this is machiam death sentence lor:o

topcook1
21-09-2007, 06:54 PM

Can sue them for harassment....

Barcelona
21-09-2007, 07:04 PM
funny thing was despite the poodle presence ... JC was still in full swing with loads of viets running around jus across the road

Last time, they park the Van there enough to create panic. Nowadays, people bih hiew liao. I think maybe to lull all the gals into a sense of false security, and then WHAM!!! .

Anyway, cheong safe, and support Barcelona :D

nelman06
21-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the infor, bro. Now i know wat type of questions they will ask. Used to think that if really kena this type of situation when dealing with FLs, juz tell the officers i juz know the gal and it's a ONS event.

But i guessed now, juz Lan Lan tell them the price and get out of trouble.

Not wise to play punk with these officers cos they can easily tossed and flipped U like roti prata.

Imagine they ask your wife/family members to bail u out. Wah pian! I rather KIA (Kill In Action) by a Terrorists' bomb while bonking the FLs!!!

evilspawnsss
21-09-2007, 07:31 PM
THks bro for the warning..Si liao lor..Like tt oso wanna Ambush..Shit if my gf and mi going there den i look like chinaman..Will they catch mi and ask my girl how much she pay for mi?hee hee kidding but really lor..like tt is already abuse our privacy..

Frankiestine
21-09-2007, 07:35 PM
beware,if the AV want to tekan you they can bring you back n ask for your wife to "bail" you out by telling your wife during the raid you n this prc "friend" was in the room.i think this is machiam death sentence lor:o

Are you sure they can do that? As far as i know if you didn't commit a crime or they cannot even trump up a charge, they have no right to ask anyone down to bail you out as long as you got your identification papers with you...

FerrariF1
21-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Brothers, fatboy DID NOT ADMIT TRANSACTION. I do not know what will happen if he did. But in his sharing, he did not admit. Cheers.

evilspawnsss
21-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Are you sure they can do that? As far as i know if you didn't commit a crime or they cannot even trump up a charge, they have no right to ask anyone down to bail you out..

Correct Bro...Even if really commit crime oso cannot ask who they wan to come bail u de...u need bail,is singaporean IC can liao..serious one need cash etc...

axor3333
21-09-2007, 07:46 PM
They stop me at abt 2130 hrs. Dun know what time they were there....bro outside hotel may know the time they came

Bro fatboy

Thanks for the info. I also a reguler at JC H81

cheer

axor

lightning
21-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Bro fatboy

Thanks for the info. I also a reguler at JC H81

cheer

axor

Thks 4 the info too and ur gd efforts, and do u think they will strike twice on the same location?

ezez11
21-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Does AV violates our civic rights? Since you were just in the lobby of a hotel?
Does AV has right to do so?

Korn666
21-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh no ... there goes my favourite love hole .... JC 81 Sakura ..... SIANZ ..
down with AVs' ......:(

Atrocious
21-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Civil Rights??? Privacy??? In Singapore??? U gotta be kidding... ... :eek: :eek:

samlee8
21-09-2007, 08:52 PM
actually to my understanding that even if there is of an transaction, we wont be bought back to station also. we are only need to provide our particulars and we must appear in court to assist in the proceeding. we wont be bought back as we are only a customer, unless the gal is below the legal age.

moreover, is ons not legalise? or only ons is applicable to local gals? we cant meet someone at coffee shop and sparks started and we need each other to relieve. sometime it need to have evidence to proceed. evidence is thru "interviewing". no more interrogating in singapore as it is not permitted under the current legislation. they wont use harsh words with local people, because we knw how to complain.

actually if I cant remember the other party's number is not uncommon. nowadays so convenient to flip open the phone and you just search for the name. dont bother to remember the number anymore

mrTGK
21-09-2007, 08:52 PM
first AV cheong the streets...
counter measurement, all well trained n informed...conducted "fire drill" beta than our infamous "change parade"

now AV cheong love hotel...
counter measurement, info tally or own up; set-up the girl?:rolleyes:

future...dare not think~SBF i pray not~
counter measurement, cant imagine :D

Danielcrag007
21-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Actually both right and wrong that AV cannot arrest you and then ask your wife or relatives to come down to bail you out just becos you've been caught with a FL. However, I believe they can still create big trouble for us by notifying our wives or relatives on the pretense of verifying facts and/or alibis.

"Just want to check if you really live at Blk....." like that we also die liao. Even if want to sue AV also macham too late liao for our domestic bliss.

sintaro
21-09-2007, 11:12 PM
This nearly happened to me on Monday, if I had unload my shot early and walked down the flight of staircase sure kena zap, read my thread

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=74953&page=3

WHAM
21-09-2007, 11:25 PM
i kena before. in one of the budget hotels. reached there. as usual sms okt. replied with rm no. proceed to rm. door unlocked. nobody in. so went in and took a seat and a smoke. suddenly a few av barge in flashing av card. asked me what i doing here. i ll nothing much to say and did not want to lie. so let them assume the obvious. later kena go up van to av office in outram. about 8 fl there. me only guy. knn. later one av take statement from me. damn pai seh. scared see people i know. but i think i found out that they cannot do anything to the guy. they actually do not want to give the guy too much trouble. quite nice of them in that way. they asked if i have time or not. they asked if i will see anybody i know at their office. i guess they really do not want me to kena more trouble and more publicity. after about 1.5 hours, i left the place. av also scroll thru my phone and search for numbers. asked me who is this okt, etc, etc. not fun experience, esp first time.

sunnyboy6758
21-09-2007, 11:34 PM
where can i see the AV offecers ? how they look like ? like Ah Seng and Ah Beng ?

camelot
22-09-2007, 12:02 AM
First statement they said to me: We are only after the gal, you just say how much you paid her and you can leave.

Questions:
What's her name?
Come here for what?
How much you pay?
How you know her?
How long you know her?
Where she from?
What is her phone number?
You married, better tell the truth or othewise will have to record statement and may need to involve yr family for verification....

They would then tally the info given with the gal's and see fit or not, otherwise, up the lorry...

Actually even if you admit the transaction, AV can only deport the girl under ICA rules about not engaging in work whilst under a SVP, not under the CPC for soliciting since there is no evidence that she was soliciting unless one mentions that you were approached etc...

happytree76
22-09-2007, 12:10 AM
suddenly a few av barge in flashing av card. asked me what i doing here. i ll nothing much to say and did not want to lie. so let them assume the obvious. later kena go up van to av office in outram. about 8 fl there. me only guy.

Isn't it obvious? Given that scenario, they probably thought you're a FL gigolo! :D LOL!

deuter
22-09-2007, 12:40 AM
actually.. as wat TS has reported.. n also frm feedback frm some bros.. wat rite has the AV got when a male n a female step outta the lift in a hotel? y do they target oni budget hotels? y not the top end hotels as well? there are some richer dudes who pick up galz n bring them back to their higher end hotel for bonks...

lifeisfun
22-09-2007, 01:32 AM
will it be any safer if we do not leave at the same time together with the FL ?

forumer
22-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Can sue them for harassment....
sg leh, not usa... how to sue ?:o

forumer
22-09-2007, 01:39 AM
av also scroll thru my phone and search for numbers. asked me who is this okt, etc, etc. not fun experience, esp first time.

intrusion of privacy...:mad:

StupicOne
22-09-2007, 01:39 AM
I have a friend who was caught by AV when they left the room at Joo Chiat H81. The China girl works in a factory and study parttime. Her Work Permit was cancel and was ask to leave the country. My friend tried to explain to the AV but was not successful/ Sigh. Just have to be careful

wildbeast
22-09-2007, 03:31 AM
Just gotta bonk with brains man nowsaday....

curious75
22-09-2007, 04:09 AM
Are you sure they can do that? As far as i know if you didn't commit a crime or they cannot even trump up a charge, they have no right to ask anyone down to bail you out as long as you got your identification papers with you...

if you coorperate with them telling the gal is a fl or pros then they let you off.but if you want to "help" by saying she is your gf or friend, they might play you up.you are not in any crime or charges but they will so call let your wife know abt your this so call friend.this is what my friend had encounter,end up divorce with his wife.maybe he kena play up without knowing the actual laws.hopefully i'm wrong abt this info,just hope to play safe n stay away from unwanted trouble especially for married man:)

JChoo
22-09-2007, 08:42 AM
One more thing that the AV can do if you want to help your friend, they can always detain you on the pretext that you are OKT and then force an answer from you.

Nowadays go to hotel to bonk also damn dangerous. One bro suggested gals and guys go down separately. I think this is a good idea.

Xgenre
22-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Was at one of the JC H81 hotel last night. Lucky for my gal(PRC) and me, we knew each other for sometime and I know her personal particulars pretty well.

I am so lucky this time was girlfriend and moneyless. I really know her much more the questions they asked. Since I did not admit to "transaction", had to stay back to "assist" them, abt 45 mins. Abt 6 -7 officers came and asked me abt the same questions...

My gal she was taken into a notel room (with many other gals) and went thru the same interogation, but very much more harsh. She was released after abt 3 hrs since our info tally. More than 10 gals went up the lorry....so sad

Bro, dun mind me asking. Why did you bring your PRC GF to JC H81? There are so many budget hotels not in the Geylang and Joo Chiat areas. Do you have to bring your own PRC gf to a red light district? All this trouble can be avoided if you had chosen someone else. Thank goodness this time around, AV believe u. If she is really your gf and AV dun believe you, I think you would have lost her and she would have lost a chance of a better life here by getting deported.

Frankiestine
22-09-2007, 09:45 AM
if you coorperate with them telling the gal is a fl or pros then they let you off.but if you want to "help" by saying she is your gf or friend, they might play you up.you are not in any crime or charges but they will so call let your wife know abt your this so call friend.this is what my friend had encounter,end up divorce with his wife.maybe he kena play up without knowing the actual laws.hopefully i'm wrong abt this info,just hope to play safe n stay away from unwanted trouble especially for married man:)

bro the thing as cheongster these chee bye AV knows we want as little attention as possible especially if we are married....but honestly if we really sit down to think, what can they really do even if you are caught in the room with a pros...firstly prostituition is not illegal, secondly they can rightly assume that the pros is there to make money but cannot charge her for it unless they have proof that she is soliciting, that why they tried to pressure the bros by asking those question and injecting the element of fear...i mean what can they do if you tell them you met the gal some where else and just have a ONS with her without any monetary transaction...can they proof otherwise...

even for TS, if he wants to, can argue with that those fucking cock AV is making a ASS of themselves by assuming that just becos one comes out of the lift with a woman that means they were together in the first place...can't it be that I tired go hotel take a nap then so happens a lady entered same lift as me...again the onus to proof otherwise lies on those asshole AV to proof...again why would they want to go to such an extend..wouldn't it be a waste of their time...after all their main objective is to nap these gals for violation of social visit permit...so of cos they try ways and means to pressurize us cheongster to cooperate with them by making all sorts of threats to us...

didisong2
22-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Bro, dun mind me asking. Why did you bring your PRC GF to JC H81? There are so many budget hotels not in the Geylang and Joo Chiat areas. Do you have to bring your own PRC gf to a red light district? All this trouble can be avoided if you had chosen someone else. Thank goodness this time around, AV believe u. If she is really your gf and AV dun believe you, I think you would have lost her and she would have lost a chance of a better life here by getting deported.

I saw av waited outside balestier area and also lavender 81 before...no place is safe...the only safe place is 4 star or 5-satr hotel...they napped those budget hotel because only small fry used budget hotel. no bullets to sue the av. whereas the rich..they have lawyers to consult whether the AV got the rights or not.so the only solution ...kekeke be rich be somebody...less likely chance ppl will mess with you.

Xgenre
22-09-2007, 10:22 AM
I saw av waited outside balestier area and also lavender 81 before...no place is safe...the only safe place is 4 star or 5-satr hotel...they napped those budget hotel because only small fry used budget hotel.

I disagree. When AV comes to raid, they want to cast their net wide wide and capture as many fl as possible. As such, they will go to budget hotels in Geylang, Joo Chiat, Balestier, Chinatown.... those known red light districts. If you have a PRC gf like threadstarter, there are a lot of lesser known budget hotels in non-red light districts that you can use. I've used Cameron Hotel in the east, Harbourvile hotel in the south and Pasir Panjang Inn in the west for my activities. So ulu AV also seldom have on their radar.

mustbang
22-09-2007, 10:29 AM
bro the thing as cheongster these chee bye AV knows we want as little attention as possible especially if we are married....but honestly if we really sit down to think, what can they really do even if you are caught in the room with a pros...firstly prostituition is not illegal, secondly they can rightly assume that the pros is there to make money but cannot charge her for it unless they have proof that she is soliciting, that why they tried to pressure the bros by asking those question and injecting the element of fear...i mean what can they do if you tell them you met the gal some where else and just have a ONS with her without any monetary transaction...can they proof otherwise...

even for TS, if he wants to, can argue with that those fucking cock AV is making a ASS of themselves by assuming that just becos one comes out of the lift with a woman that means they were together in the first place...can't it be that I tired go hotel take a nap then so happens a lady entered same lift as me...again the onus to proof otherwise lies on those asshole AV to proof...again why would they want to go to such an extend..wouldn't it be a waste of their time...after all their main objective is to nap these gals for violation of social visit permit...so of cos they try ways and means to pressurize us cheongster to cooperate with them by making all sorts of threats to us...

they have cctv in the hotel.... they can prove that both of you came out of the same room. Even if you left seperately... the camera still shows that both of you were once in the same room...

Frankiestine
22-09-2007, 10:32 AM
they have cctv in the hotel.... they can prove that both of you came out of the same room. Even if you left seperately... the camera still shows that both of you were once in the same room...

even then what does that proof? you go to room with a gal can they proof it was a commercial transaction? everyone knows it is but end of the day they need the proof..that is why they use the pressure tactic to scare us into admitting what they want to hear...

lacoruna69
22-09-2007, 10:43 AM
even then what does that proof? you go to room with a gal can they proof it was a commercial transaction? everyone knows it is but end of the day they need the proof..that is why they use the pressure tactic to scare us into admitting what they want to hear...

I think a lot of Bros just want to have less trouble. Yeah, you can denied it. But, they will hold you up or even bring you to Cantonment Complex. You think it will be a fun experience???
For those who had cars, it is easy. But for those with no transport, H81 in GL quite obvious choice.

Frankiestine
22-09-2007, 10:53 AM
I think a lot of Bros just want to have less trouble. Yeah, you can denied it. But, they will hold you up or even bring you to Cantonment Complex. You think it will be a fun experience???
For those who had cars, it is easy. But for those with no transport, H81 in GL quite obvious choice.

that the point i am trying to make, do they have a right to ask you to go back with them? that is assuming they have nothing on you, or is it the pure ignorance of cheongsters who are afraid of "ma fun" that makes us bow to their pressure?

2Guards
22-09-2007, 10:59 AM
The bottom line is that no matter how AV threaten you, prostitution is not an offence in Singapore. As such, they cannot charge you for engaging the girl and neither can they charge the girl for prostitution.

The Women's Charter was designed only to protect the girl from being trafficked or from those who "live off the immoral earnings of the girl" (i.e the pimp). AV's purpose is to control the number of FLs in Singapore and also to catch the pimps (ie. OKTs).

For us, whether you are married or not, just tell them honestly and co-operate. Once they get the information they need to deport the girl (if she is a foreigner) or charge the pimp, they have no more interest in you. It is not advisable to be a hero and try to protect the girl or the pimp.

camelot
22-09-2007, 11:12 AM
I saw av waited outside balestier area and also lavender 81 before...no place is safe...the only safe place is 4 star or 5-satr hotel...they napped those budget hotel because only small fry used budget hotel. no bullets to sue the av. whereas the rich..they have lawyers to consult whether the AV got the rights or not.so the only solution ...kekeke be rich be somebody...less likely chance ppl will mess with you.

AV will not raid the 5 star hotel for fear it will affect the high end tourist traffic. Guests there may make a scene and reports can hit international media. KPI of STB will be down ...no guesses as to whether they will close one or both eyes when IR is up...

mrTGK
22-09-2007, 11:13 AM
The Women's Charter was designed only to protect the girl from being trafficked or from those who "live off the immoral earnings of the girl" (i.e the pimp). AV's purpose is to control the number of FLs in Singapore and also to catch the pimps (ie. OKTs).

For us, whether you are married or not, just tell them honestly and co-operate. Once they get the information they need to deport the girl (if she is a foreigner) or charge the pimp, they have no more interest in you. It is not advisable to be a hero and try to protect the girl or the pimp.

I agree with 2Guards; play punk with them its like you go gambling den or tiger den...

From what i know, either u kena AV check be it at KTV or hotel, they will "register" and under each of our profile in their database there is a "record" stating at this date and time where were you and wad u "did" or ans them...It is for their "reference" and also "data analysis". Their main target is to nap the "head" or "ring-leader"...in the case of bailing, you should have commited some "crime" which will required to be detained.

Personally, AV also wont go rich hotel; coz will arose public attention and will have alot of chain-reaction.

It will be good if there is any bro here who is well versed of SG law...den maybe can advice bros here...

Or any fortune teller...can predict which day is bad n likely will be tio raid...haha:D Peace~

my 2 cents~

lacoruna69
22-09-2007, 11:14 AM
that the point i am trying to make, do they have a right to ask you to go back with them? that is assuming they have nothing on you, or is it the pure ignorance of cheongsters who are afraid of "ma fun" that makes us bow to their pressure?

You have to be aware that we are brought up to 'obey and respect' THEM.
Most of us have no choice.

pronaway
22-09-2007, 11:52 AM
You have to be aware that we are brought up to 'obey and respect' THEM.
Most of us have no choice.

Wow, that seems scary for cheogsters...
We need more protection from LAW.....

forumer
22-09-2007, 12:01 PM

that was what i was wondering about too. Most of the guys just cooperated with them in return of AVB not calling their family. But what legal right does AVB have to call your "wife" even just to inform her?

Atrocious
22-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Er Bros,

Just be aware that there's this thing call the 'Presumption Clause' in our laws... so the onus of proof is actually on the defendant...

In Sg constitution, suspects are presumed guilty until proven otherwise, so just be aware and be careful...

Cheers!!!
Atrocious

Compassion
22-09-2007, 04:12 PM
.....I've used Cameron Hotel in the east, Harbourvile hotel in the south and Pasir Panjang Inn in the west for my activities. So ulu AV also seldom have on their radar.

Bro, does these hotels you mentioned also let out rooms on hourly basis?

I am no lawyer, but I did some legal studies. As what some bros have already said, prostitution is not a crime in Singapore; soliciting for prostitution is. In other words the AVs have no right to interrogate and detain you for being in a hotel room and paying the FL for sexual services. Neither can they charge the FL. That is why you never hear any gal being charged in court for prostitution.

What they try to do is to determine if the gal has violated the conditions under which they were allowed to stay in Singapore. If it is a social visit pass or work permit (which most FLs come under), then they are not supposed to be engaged in any other activities. They will be deported under the ICA rules; not under the Women's Charter. That is why they never raid the Geylang legal houses.

For us, we can choose to remain silent and not say anything. They have no right to call your family members. You do not have to reveal your home numbers to them. You have your IC - there is the address. No need to verify where you stay. Of course, as what one bro has said, they can use the "presumption cause" to presume you are an OKT and detain you for further investigation.

These raids will be on going as they want to contain the influx of foreign ladies. Even with these raids, the number of PRC gals in the Geylang and Joo Jiat areas are increasing not decreasing. You can expect more counter measures if the current containment strategies do not work.

rayspore
22-09-2007, 05:03 PM
i kena before. in one of the budget hotels. reached there. as usual sms okt. replied with rm no. proceed to rm. door unlocked. nobody in. so went in and took a seat and a smoke. suddenly a few av barge in flashing av card. asked me what i doing here. i ll nothing much to say and did not want to lie. so let them assume the obvious. later kena go up van to av office in outram. about 8 fl there. me only guy. knn. later one av take statement from me. damn pai seh. scared see people i know. but i think i found out that they cannot do anything to the guy. they actually do not want to give the guy too much trouble. quite nice of them in that way. they asked if i have time or not. they asked if i will see anybody i know at their office. i guess they really do not want me to kena more trouble and more publicity. after about 1.5 hours, i left the place. av also scroll thru my phone and search for numbers. asked me who is this okt, etc, etc. not fun experience, esp first time.

av can search phonebook without warrant?

rayspore
22-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Er Bros,

Just be aware that there's this thing call the 'Presumption Clause' in our laws... so the onus of proof is actually on the defendant...

In Sg constitution, suspects are presumed guilty until proven otherwise, so just be aware and be careful...

Cheers!!!
Atrocious

does this apply to all ?
thot only for narcotics related?

coldguy
22-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Is there "Civic Right" law in Sg? Any bro familiar with this can share with us?

ezez11
22-09-2007, 07:55 PM
For us, we can choose to remain silent and not say anything. They have no right to call your family members. You do not have to reveal your home numbers to them. You have your IC - there is the address. No need to verify where you stay. Of course, as what one bro has said, they can use the "presumption cause" to presume you are an OKT and detain you for further investigation.

thanks bro for your explaination! Got to know more about these stuff.

sohbuckkong
22-09-2007, 08:04 PM
A warning to all brothers.

I was at H81 Joo chiat yesterday, friday 21-9-07, too. I book full day and I check in at about 2300hrs and I check out the next morning. No problem at all. Maybe they only target those short time stay.

lightning
22-09-2007, 08:28 PM
I was at H81 Joo chiat yesterday, friday 21-9-07, too. I book full day and I check in at about 2300hrs and I check out the next morning. No problem at all. Maybe they only target those short time stay.

Not really as it depends on whether u go down that time coincides when the AV raids. So far as i know they may raids at "peak hours" BTW any bros have any ideas that the AV has cheong into which hotels before?

lacoruna69
22-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Wow, that seems scary for cheongsters...
We need more protection from LAW.....

SGP is one of the most safest country in the world. But, this is the PRICE we had to pay.
Unless the PRC is your lover/GF, makes no sense to cover the gal. Just tell the AV the truth (she's an FL) and that's that. No point playing hero.
Gal up the lorry also can't help it. If they come here to do FL, they must face the prospect of getting deported one day.

CyberOKT
22-09-2007, 10:17 PM
I I've used Cameron Hotel in the east, . So ulu AV also seldom have on their radar.
Bro, you got encounter any weird feeling during your stay @ Cameron? Have you ever sleep there @ nite? Try the corner room.

JWNY
22-09-2007, 10:34 PM
if we are "caught" can they ask to look at my mobile phone and do i have the right to say no?

Jwny on e90

FerrariF1
22-09-2007, 10:45 PM
What if you are not a local but a foreigner like me? I am not a Singapore Passport holder, do they have a right to detain me ??

Analyzer
23-09-2007, 12:38 AM

Terrible... M bear buddy forumer, we should lie low for now. Proceed with our plan ZNG.. :D

ZuChangFen
23-09-2007, 12:45 AM
wow, AV now-a-days so hardworking meh, really not safe going GL leh :rolleyes:

Analyzer
23-09-2007, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=Compassion;2292041]Bro, does these hotels you mentioned also let out rooms on hourly basis?I am no lawyer, but I did some legal studies. As what some bros have already said, prostitution is not a crime in Singapore; soliciting for prostitution is.

If im correct, it should be Sec 19 Cap 184 of the misc offenses. It is for soliciting charges, They will charge the FL in court if they had proof that she solicit for business.

Bro forumer, tio bo?:confused:

QQ8899
23-09-2007, 01:08 AM
if we are "caught" can they ask to look at my mobile phone and do i have the right to say no?

Jwny on e90

According to what i know, the AVs don't have the right to look at our phones under such circumstances. Unless is drug-related cases whereby they found you peddling drugs or have found drugs within your pockets or inside the car you drive, then they have the authority to look at your mobile phone without the need of asking.

sohbuckkong
23-09-2007, 01:32 AM
What if you are not a local but a foreigner like me? I am not a Singapore Passport holder, do they have a right to detain me ??

In Singapore, the Police interrogators or investigating officers do not have a right to torture or induce suspects for statements but this has been practice again and again. The police is always right and they have the right to investigate anybody that they want.

If you have not done anything wrong, of course they dont have the right to detain you. However they do have the right to detain suspects, and you can be called a suspect if you refuse to co-operate with them which gives them powers to detain you. So if the AV approach you and you refuse to answer or refuse to follow them to the station, then of course u are asking for trouble.

Tension68
23-09-2007, 04:11 AM
I have a question... what if I met the PRC at a pub and chatted her up and then went to a hotel... even if I paid her.. she din solicit.. crime?

Well, my fren did encounter a situation when AV questioned him at a lobby. It was a 81, cant remember which one, but he did say "I met her along geylang, chatted wif her and went shopping.. den we drank some beer and came here. If she has money, it doesn't mean I paid her. No crime for having sex wif a consenting adult, rhgit?"

And I remember his words.. or rather what he say to me la... th AV was abit taken aback, and even told him not to give trouble. My fren not married, and also said, "So If i bring a woman I just met to a hotel room, that makes the woman a prostitute?" The AV had no choice but to release him, but detained the girl for further questioning, as.. she was a FL.. and she has more then 300 dollars on her. According to what my fren heard AV officer say la.

Anways, I'm still not certain as to how AV can come inside the hotels to try to catch the gers like this. It seems a new tactic.. and something that might intrude on personal privacy. LIke was is being mentioned, prostitution is not really a crime, but soliciting is. So if AV dun catch gers who walk streets or inside massage parlours offering "special", they may have overstep their boundaries?

Can someone confirm?

rayspore
23-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I have a question... what if I met the PRC at a pub and chatted her up and then went to a hotel... even if I paid her.. she din solicit.. crime?

Well, my fren did encounter a situation when AV questioned him at a lobby. It was a 81, cant remember which one, but he did say "I met her along geylang, chatted wif her and went shopping.. den we drank some beer and came here. If she has money, it doesn't mean I paid her. No crime for having sex wif a consenting adult, rhgit?"

And I remember his words.. or rather what he say to me la... th AV was abit taken aback, and even told him not to give trouble. My fren not married, and also said, "So If i bring a woman I just met to a hotel room, that makes the woman a prostitute?" The AV had no choice but to release him, but detained the girl for further questioning, as.. she was a FL.. and she has more then 300 dollars on her. According to what my fren heard AV officer say la.

Anways, I'm still not certain as to how AV can come inside the hotels to try to catch the gers like this. It seems a new tactic.. and something that might intrude on personal privacy. LIke was is being mentioned, prostitution is not really a crime, but soliciting is. So if AV dun catch gers who walk streets or inside massage parlours offering "special", they may have overstep their boundaries?

Can someone confirm?

dont think they are using vice laws since hard to charge for soliciting after the deal is done.
they are probably charge under immigration ie. terms of granting of their visa which gives comptroller right to deport them without assigning any reason.
only problem with exercising this right is that if catch wrong girl and she complains to embassy then a lot of embarrassement.. so all these are just in case embassy involved can get off the stage..

WHAM
23-09-2007, 07:26 PM
av can search phonebook without warrant?

i don't know. he asked for it and i just gave it to him. first time kena not sure if i would get into any trouble so just give and do as they say.

forumer
23-09-2007, 08:08 PM
If im correct, it should be Sec 19 Cap 184 of the misc offenses. It is for soliciting charges, They will charge the FL in court if they had proof that she solicit for business.

Bro forumer, tio bo?:confused:

i dunno leh, i not expert..

DatukSeks
23-09-2007, 08:22 PM
What happen, why AV getting serious now ?

ezez11
23-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Why does gov not tight in issuing visa for these potential FL, so the AV does not work so hard?

I think it wastes our taxpayers' money by these AV. If no FL, GL will not be GL today. GL will be a dead area.

insomia
23-09-2007, 08:46 PM
to every brothers,

i share with you this if you ever encounter AV and they try to scare and ask you to tell the truth. you tel them to fly kite. so you long you know the law that you and her did not admit to any money transaction and she is not soliciting with sex with you. and you and her is a o.n.s buddy. just question back the AV that there is no laws stating that i cnt bring a woman that i know to go open room and o.n.s

as think abou it AV used the tactics that because we singaporeans are scare of problems and hassle that is why we admit very fast. but think about it AV where got so free to call your family to verify? and you challenge them firmly and ask what rights AV have to call your family. and you are not guilty in finding a fuck buddy or o.n.s buddy? and you are supposed to assist in their questionings. even you dont answer to their full questioning and choos to walk out with your prc they also LL.

lastly, i always use this way to deal with them. either they found evidences and catch. if not i will walk. an if they choose to hassle further. i do record the conersation and call up media from newspaper or email to Public relation Dept of th SPF.and they LL have to release. i once saw 2 AVs dressed like a tomboy and chased after the prc and hammer the prc head when the gal fall down and still they keep on hammeing. i email and reported against the public relation dept with such incidents. i even put my moble number and wanted to assisted in my report further.

i mean wtf catch people already still want to whack so jialat for wat? prc also come ofrom same hole of their mother mah.

just my experiences on how to dealt with the AV

pakchik69
23-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Aiyah, so many bros chip in wif ideas to counter AV but dunno can use or not? Are they no former Av boys in this forum to offer some advise? :p
Of course, say 'my fren in AV say....":D

Bounder
23-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Its probably just a periodic crackdown to cull the numbers. There must have been 1000s of FLs inGL last night...

ZZen
23-09-2007, 11:14 PM
i strongly agreed with bro isomia. If AV have evidence, they wont even ask you there and then. You just walk away and they cant do much, they can be sue for wrongful arrest if they cant find the right evidence to proceed with the case. Just ensure you and yr gals dont admit anything as in no money involved and AV really LL and have to let your go.
Honestly, if ever i do come across any AV hammer the gals that they catch, i will be like bro Isomia take their pictures and call the police hot line to make complaint. The gals are just here to make a living and not like as if they have murdered someone.

to every brothers,

i share with you this if you ever encounter AV and they try to scare and ask you to tell the truth. you tel them to fly kite. so you long you know the law that you and her did not admit to any money transaction and she is not soliciting with sex with you. and you and her is a o.n.s buddy. just question back the AV that there is no laws stating that i cnt bring a woman that i know to go open room and o.n.s

as think abou it AV used the tactics that because we singaporeans are scare of problems and hassle that is why we admit very fast. but think about it AV where got so free to call your family to verify? and you challenge them firmly and ask what rights AV have to call your family. and you are not guilty in finding a fuck buddy or o.n.s buddy? and you are supposed to assist in their questionings. even you dont answer to their full questioning and choos to walk out with your prc they also LL.

lastly, i always use this way to deal with them. either they found evidences and catch. if not i will walk. an if they choose to hassle further. i do record the conersation and call up media from newspaper or email to Public relation Dept of th SPF.and they LL have to release. i once saw 2 AVs dressed like a tomboy and chased after the prc and hammer the prc head when the gal fall down and still they keep on hammeing. i email and reported against the public relation dept with such incidents. i even put my moble number and wanted to assisted in my report further.

i mean wtf catch people already still want to whack so jialat for wat? prc also come ofrom same hole of their mother mah.

dc7176
23-09-2007, 11:37 PM

try tat w the authority n they got 1001 ways to get back at u!!!

rather juz cooperate w them if u really w a FL. not worth to get into all sort of trouble even if u r not married...

i_like_devils
24-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Wah, that means there are no freedom in Singapore already lah. Even Hotel 81 also can be raid by AV.

The raid in Hotel 81 will definitely affect the business, can't the mangement of Hotel 81 stop them. As Hotel 81 are consider very organised and lucrative in Singapore, I think their boss can stop the AV from doing so, by complain to the much higher authority.

Hotel 81 pay taxes every 3 months and yearly. And I suppose their income mostly come from the transit hour booking, the raid will stop cheongest from going to this Hotel.

bigwish
24-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Dear Bros,

A piece of advise to all. I always do the following steps to be safe...

1st, Upon arrival at the hotel, ask the FL to wait in your car or outside the hotel. U go in alone and book the room, get the key and pass it to the FL. Ask her to go up first and u proceed after she does. My friend kena from the AV officers when he and the FL walk in to the hotel together.

2nd, After u bonk the FL, ask her to go down first, wait for you at the car if u need to fetch her back, if not, say bye bye in the room and end of story. Don't go down the hotel lobby together like lover...i think you don't want to get in trouble.

Follow the above steps and i think should be safe unless they knock on your door...

Beware bros..they are on the ball now.

soberguy
24-09-2007, 03:39 PM
i once saw 2 AVs dressed like a tomboy and chased after the prc and hammer the prc head when the gal fall down and still they keep on hammeing. i email and reported against the public relation dept with such incidents. i even put my moble number and wanted to assisted in my report further.

Bro,

You mean butch har? No wonder these butches like damn sia lan... Next time, take some picture.. then block the blows. Complain & sue them for hitting you too.

Peter
24-09-2007, 04:04 PM
to avoid AV, another suggestion could be you booked and checked in the room, and sms FL to come up about 5 mins later, and when both finished, tell the FL to go down first and wait outside the hotel, but not at the hotel lobby, please.

hope, this helps.

no_faith
24-09-2007, 04:08 PM

rather juz cooperate w them if u really w a FL. not worth to get into all sort of trouble even if u r not married...sumhow i agreed of wat bro dc7176 said. this is sg land, as a ordinary sg citizen, how to go against a sg authority?
they are so call the licensed pai kias. they can play along wif u.

but we have our rights. try to test the water first, if the arguement get heated up, bo bian then cooperate wif them lor.

aris
24-09-2007, 04:49 PM
is JC H81 = cosy 81?

insomia
24-09-2007, 05:19 PM

rather juz cooperate w them if u really w a FL. not worth to get into all sort of trouble even if u r not married...

really do not agree on bro dc7176 what you said. if we come out to play and sacrifice the WL when AV come and distur then we have to cooperate with AV then this type of attitude is for normal singaporean being obedient. but for me i come out to play i will work to what the laws says. the law say if i did ot volved in monetary means with the gal hen AV cant do anything.

the best is if scared to get into trouble with AV then beter dont call WL to play. play with wife or local girl better lor.

no_faith
24-09-2007, 06:10 PM
the best is if scared to get into trouble with AV then beter dont call WL to play. play with wife or local girl better lor.bro, itz not abt u scare or they scare.
juz like if u scare die, lock urself in the house.
i understand wat u trying to put across.

but imho, i tink cooperate wif them and leave the scene easily
going back wif them etc, very ma fan, lecher, pek cheh also to avoid unnecessary troubles.

but we really have no crime at all, we can still fight in the correct way.

every has his point. so ur pt or bro dc7176 pt still help in a way.:)

dc7176
25-09-2007, 12:13 AM
really do not agree on bro dc7176 what you said. if we come out to play and sacrifice the WL when AV come and distur then we have to cooperate with AV then this type of attitude is for normal singaporean being obedient. but for me i come out to play i will work to what the laws says. the law say if i did ot volved in monetary means with the gal hen AV cant do anything.

let me quote u an real life example my fren when cheong at a ktv, av raid, he kuai lan w av... av saw him smoke duty unpaid cig, pass his ic no. to custom. custom goes raid his house suspect him of hiddin contraband in his house. custom cant find anything, he kuai lan w custom again but when during search, custom found those normal uncensored movies n series which i tink can b found in every household!!

custom refer the matter to MDA n he kena fine!! forgot how much liao. although amount not big, u tink u wan to go thru all these stupid stuff bcoz of a FL??? or juz being uncooperative w the authority???

mayb u haven experience it, but from my fren experience, i hav learnt juz b cooperate n they let u go without much fuss...

insomia
25-09-2007, 09:04 AM
let me quote you what you have quoted:
1) your friend smoke duty unpaid ciggies. and he know he is at fault already.
2) if he kuai lan with the av or any authorities then he is asking for trouble.
3) wat i am driving across is if i am the one who is trying to fight my ways out. i make sure i am clear and clean. then i have my fighting points to hold what i fight.
4) i know the rules of our gar vo ment 's laws and their game. what i am saying is if i know the rules and play their games and get the ball into my court then they also LL de.
5) unlike your friend he kuai lan and try to fight with AV but in the end losing end because he got red handed for breaking the laws

i quoted one simple real life things i got into.

i used to have a phl gf. she got catch by AVraid in one operation. however, i was with her during the raid. AV die die say she work. and i question AV does they means that every phil gals in this pub works? proofs? and they are not judges that determine the gal works here they need to have proof.unfortunately i know that particular operation they do not have advanced party where it proofs my gf working. and i told them what do they mean by working as in monetary means is shown. i even told them if they were to bring my gf ack. i will follow or get the media involved. and filed a big complaint against their inefficiency and their rudeness against a foreigner visiting singapore. and also phlippines is under spainish ruling before. and it nearly became one of europe under spain ruling.

i even further question the officer and as the OC in charge of the operation about how they carry out their operation and how they catch gals and determine or prove the gals works??? the way they dress? i told them in singapore we talk about laws. and they lack of proofs.

so in the end they LL let my gf go. if we recalled our police in singapore or ica looks down on people from our neighbourhood countries esp. 3th world countries but they like to carry balls of those reputable countries like america and europe. but because of this, they like to whack china prc, thais, vietnam and philippines gals. but these gals are so guilty about them working in singapore soliciting with sex and no one help them therefore they LL admit upon our stupid Pole lice threaten them. but if we local singaporean are with any of the gals and fight it out wth them knowing how to tackle them. our pole lice is also very LL an do nothing with us and the gal.

of course, when we fight we fight swee swee with them and we make sure it will not backfired us.

cheers

let me quote u an real life example my fren when cheong at a ktv, av raid, he kuai lan w av... av saw him smoke duty unpaid cig, pass his ic no. to custom. custom goes raid his house suspect him of hiddin contraband in his house. custom cant find anything, he kuai lan w custom again but when during search, custom found those normal uncensored movies n series which i tink can b found in every household!!

custom refer the matter to MDA n he kena fine!! forgot how much liao. although amount not big, u tink u wan to go thru all these stupid stuff bcoz of a FL??? or juz being uncooperative w the authority???

mayb u haven experience it, but from my fren experience, i hav learnt juz b cooperate n they let u go without much fuss...

insomia
25-09-2007, 09:05 AM
think back of what your friend did. even without the workin gal he would be caught in some other ways if he found smoking unpaid ciggies right???

cheers

Eastpipper
25-09-2007, 09:18 AM
bro insomia, i like your style of "fighting" but dangerous lah...not so many pplp like you know the law so much leh...pm me your number so next time need to "fight" w AV i call you down can?:D

insomia
25-09-2007, 09:29 AM
bro, it is a simple arguementative game with AV. and you know or everybody knw as long as no money involved. it is not called soliciting with sex. the law says only with sex and money involved then the gal is called working without a legal paper to allow her to work in this job.

to put in short, our gar vo ment know sex industry have raised alot of business and it is easiest money. in any ways, the gar vo ment made money. however, ur gar vo ment also want face. they dont want singapore to be a sex city. so they control head count by catching the gals. so new gals comes in.

this is how they work now. the law also say o.n.s is not wrongful in law. you get any foreigner to have o.n.s and no money involved. AV also LL

very easy to fight against them. reason singapore people scared troublesome and alot of problems and not brave enough to fight that is why the police are so big F here. look at the america police are like scaring the community because down there people talk about laws and human rights.

if we channel into that direction. complaints after complaints then the pole lice know where they stands. and they dont dare to play play le.

bro insomia, i like your style of "fighting" but dangerous lah...not so many pplp like you know the law so much leh...pm me your number so next time need to "fight" w AV i call you down can?:D

uktips
25-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Juz to share another experience...

I was inside a room (booked overnite) at H81 Lor 8 for EPL matches. Juz finsihing bonking a PRC and she left. 15 mins later, AV raided this hotel and knocked my door whilst i was in the bath (i m very lucky not caught red handed!). They identified as AV but i purposely took another few minutes to open the door with my tower only... The lady officer (20+) looked at mi and face also red...ha ha. 1 stupid question she asked.."what are you doing here ?" ha ha ..I replied "taking shower lor !!"...later together with another male officer they checked my room but found nothing and left LL...:D

no_faith
25-09-2007, 11:46 AM
must only agreed to wat ppl said. cannot voice out ur views or disagree.:(
to the zapper, enjoy urself in this thread.;)

Frankiestine
25-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Juz to share another experience...

I was inside a room (booked overnite) at H81 Lor 8 for EPL matches. Juz finsihing bonking a PRC and she left. 15 mins later, AV raided this hotel and knocked my door whilst i was in the bath (i m very lucky not caught red handed!). They identified as AV but i purposely took another few minutes to open the door with my tower only... The lady officer (20+) looked at mi and face also red...ha ha. 1 stupid question she asked.."what are you doing here ?" ha ha ..I replied "taking shower lor !!"...later together with another male officer they checked my room but found nothing and left LL...:D

knn lidat oso can...who the fuck this Anal Vermit thinks they are...even go up to the room and disturb the guests..:mad:

ahkong
25-09-2007, 05:44 PM
What happend if the girl (PRC) is a PR and we are in the hotel room having sex when the AV bust in? :o

oldghost
25-09-2007, 06:09 PM
haha, very intersting topic.... juz wondering, any comments from the OKT...? we dun wish to be blamed for any untowards to them....:)

Gentle Beast
25-09-2007, 10:06 PM
What happend if the girl (PRC) is a PR and we are in the hotel room having sex when the AV bust in? :o

I believe there should be no trouble cos PRC with PR status is considered resident, hence have more rights than a social pass visitor.

Castrol
26-09-2007, 10:40 AM
if the AV want to tekan you they can bring you back n ask for your wife to "bail" you out by telling your wife during the raid you n this prc "friend" was in the room.i think this is machiam death sentence lor:o

i am a bit confused here. pertaining to the threadstarter's incident, they saw them at the lift right? not in the room where they are naked or screwing. for the av to catch the prostitutes red handed, usually the av will pose as customers right? will the av ask the customer to attend court and testify the woman earned bonk money from him? :eek:

on what ground can the av retain the person and make someone bail him? suspicion of kio kway? its not an illegal act to kio kway right?

moreover, what if i am single and i dont give a shit if someone needs to bail me out from the station? i can dont answer any question from the av, what other thing can they threaten me with?

terrytowyan
26-09-2007, 01:08 PM
i once saw 2 AVs dressed like a tomboy and chased after the prc and hammer the prc head when the gal fall down and still they keep on hammeing. i email and reported against the public relation dept with such incidents. i even put my moble number and wanted to assisted in my report further.

dun tulan them mah.. but emphatise with them lor.. for they are a bunch of confused kids with sexual identity crisis...
also... they were taught in school the chinese idiom "fei shui bu liu wai ren tian"..rite??
scarly see Locals come down with PRCs.. they must be thinking....
KNN.. my land, homeland, no one wants to plough... yet got people plough PRC's land... somemore give them money.. mine free also no one take....
So they tulan out of confusion... and choose to 'boot' them until chialat chialat lor...

very easy to fight against them. reason singapore people scared troublesome and alot of problems and not brave enough to fight that is why the police are so big F here. look at the america police are like scaring the community because down there people talk about laws and human rights.

if we channel into that direction. complaints after complaints then the pole lice know where they stands. and they dont dare to play play le.

I applaud your spirit and attitude. I have rehearsed in my mind many times to tackle the situation like you, should something like that happens to me...
I hope i won't kowtow to pressure .... just bcos I'm married.....

sgdenon
26-09-2007, 03:09 PM
While reading this topic, something cross my mind......am sure the A V is reading all thse topic and must be thinking how to counter us....?

hock19
26-09-2007, 03:34 PM
There don't seem to be a common standard. Once in the afternoon (not night), I was walking out of hotel 81 in LAvender wherre a male and female policeman stop me and my PRC gal. They asked for her passport and my IC. After taking down details, they let us go without any questions.........maybe I was lucky

Niceman
26-09-2007, 03:42 PM
wah liao eh... like that how ah? I thought Hotel in GL not safe, now, even Lavender also kana....

Think next time bonking place must be at Ritz liao, a place where they cannot or no balls to touch :)

Frankiestine
26-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Actually if those Anal Vermit raid massage parlours or TN for vice activities no one can dispute if kena caught cos legally speaking this place are only licensed for what its trade is suppose to be....but to raid hotel rooms is going a bit too far cos on what grounds can those Anal Vermit raid these places....look for vice activities? Everything must have proof even if i am fucking a whore as long as they have no proof that money changed hands...even if it did what charge are they going to lay on the gal, prostitution? but we all know that is not a crime...and they cannot proof the whore actually solicit for the biz not unless they seen it with their own eyes...and if the gal is not a illegal immigrant...then how? or like what they do to politician here, trump up a fake charge?

Niceman
26-09-2007, 04:34 PM
They wont charge them under "prostitution" but other charges eg. "public disturbance" or watever.... just like they pull those WL at GL into their vans, and deport them later

goodfuck
26-09-2007, 05:52 PM
So after all these discussion from various bros with different comments, I am confused about what should I do or not do in the case AV raid. Can any bro here, especially one with experience in law, to summarise and recommend the baset course of action to take in case of AV raid?

Zincooper
27-09-2007, 12:08 AM
thx for your info. , bro....

lightning
28-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Recently the police on patrol came out with new tactics. They take pictures of the standing FLs, while in patrolling in car. dunnoe wat they hope to achieve?

SUCK_ME_DRY
28-09-2007, 03:30 AM
They horny.. maybe need to take picture for their free time PCCing
:D

wpns
28-09-2007, 09:51 AM
let me quote you what you have quoted:
1) your friend smoke duty unpaid ciggies. and he know he is at fault already.
2) if he kuai lan with the av or any authorities then he is asking for trouble.
3) wat i am driving across is if i am the one who is trying to fight my ways out. i make sure i am clear and clean. then i have my fighting points to hold what i fight.
4) i know the rules of our gar vo ment 's laws and their game. what i am saying is if i know the rules and play their games and get the ball into my court then they also LL de.
5) unlike your friend he kuai lan and try to fight with AV but in the end losing I end because he got red handed for breaking the laws

i quoted one simple real life things i got into.

i used to have a phl gf. she got catch by AVraid in one operation. however, i was with her during the raid. AV die die say she work. and i question AV does they means that every phil gals in this pub works? proofs? and they are not judges that determine the gal works here they need to have proof.unfortunately i know that particular operation they do not have advanced party where it proofs my gf working. and i told them what do they mean by working as in monetary means is shown. i even told them if they were to bring my gf ack. i will follow or get the media involved. and filed a big complaint against their inefficiency and their rudeness against a foreigner visiting singapore. and also phlippines is under spainish ruling before. and it nearly became one of europe under spain ruling.

i even further question the officer and as the OC in charge of the operation about how they carry out their operation and how they catch gals and determine or prove the gals works??? the way they dress? i told them in singapore we talk about laws. and they lack of proofs.

so in the end they LL let my gf go. if we recalled our police in singapore or ica looks down on people from our neighbourhood countries esp. 3th world countries but they like to carry balls of those reputable countries like america and europe. but because of this, they like to whack china prc, thais, vietnam and philippines gals. but these gals are so guilty about them working in singapore soliciting with sex and no one help them therefore they LL admit upon our stupid Pole lice threaten them. but if we local singaporean are with any of the gals and fight it out wth them knowing how to tackle them. our pole lice is also very LL an do nothing with us and the gal.

of course, when we fight we fight swee swee with them and we make sure it will not backfired us.

cheers

Hey thanks for the Infor,

well..I agree with that AV nowsday is seeking ard the htls ,they doing research at all budget htls....and tried nab all "illegal " activities, cutting down our ECA.( KNN)

I think They hv to "hit " target monthly , quarterly, or even six monthly..Im nt sure. or else yr end bonus ..how to hit 2.5/ 3mnoths..hahaha *joking* :rolleyes:

One thing Im sure is that " They (AV)are paid on time on the 10th each month, whether they work or dun"-isit true ? this is just a 5cts thought only. ;)

I heard some of the AV is volunteering ..man.
correct me if Im wrong...

These are all my 5ct thoughts, hope no hard feeling.

JokerTan6
28-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Sorry hor bro wpns, there's no volunteer police, VSC or NSF in AV department hor. There's no quota one lah, all are bullshit one. :D

Even got mata samsters here, they also hush hush about it.