PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with a Thai lady golden mile

pallmall
21-09-2007, 03:39 PM
just to share some encounters with the bros here.

was always hanging out at golden mile those days. managed to get to know obe thai lady name biew at one of the remittance service shop. Think the name of the shop is called thaithanawat or something like that. (anyway, understand from the ladies there that she had went back to thailand)

used to stand at her counter to tok to her as she is quite a sweet lady and looks pretty innocent (later i realised that a woman can look innocent but pretty wild on bed). get to know that shs is in fact married to a sporean guy and is a PR here. understand that her husband always working and go home late at night and also travel overseas quite often. ask for her phone and immediately given to me.

spoken top her a few times on the phone for about a week. interestingly, she called me most of the time. can sense that this lady is pretty bored and lonely. but it seems to me that alot of the thai guys over at GM is also toking to her most of the time... as we went to the disco downstairs a few times after her work.

one time in the disco, decide to try my luck on her as she told me that her husband had gone oversea and so that night can return home late. so after a few beers, can see that she is abit tipsy so grab her waist as she dance to the music in front of me while i was sitting on the stool. she was flirtatious and turn around and start dancing facing me. she wriggle her body sexily and look into my eyes and i was thinking, this time ho sei liao. she started to dance quite near to me and i can feel her ass rubbing against my thigh. i shifted my position and 'exposed' my groin area more. surprisingly, she turn around, continue to dance and this time rub her ass against my groin. wah.... bei tahan liao... my cork stand high high. think she can feel it as she turns aroound and smile. after finishing the jar of beer, i asks her whether she wants to leave and i will send her home in my car. she agreed and we left.

inside the car, i tried my luck further and ask her how is she, is she fine (all this time, i left my hands on her lap). i started to rub my hands on her thighs and she starts to lie on the headrest with her eye close. i take the hint and started to touch her higher on her thigh. can see that she is enjoying. then i started to french her and she french back and my hand go autoroam mode. my hand went into her shirt and squeeze her breasts. wah... bei tahan liao... all this time inside the GM carpark.

she is very wet indeed. i then ask her wanna go rest in the hotel and she agreed. we went to a hotel near GM and check in. in the room, she appear to be shy and ask to go to the toilet. then i rest on the bed while she is in the toilet. then i heard the water turn on and like she is bathing. surprise, she came out of the toilet with only the towel and lie beside me. i started to kiss her again and strip her towel off. the breast just nice and wow, her pussy hair got cut one. then start my paint job and finger her. she seems to like it as i hear her moan very loud and the juice keep flowing. then i finger her till she come and wow, like blue flim type. her juice just start to flow out. then i tak off my clothes and then she immediately eat my cork like many years never eat like that. NO CONDOM... very shiok man. this gal is not a WL so in my mind, very shiok. after some sucking, i really cannot tahan liao and shoot in her mouth. i never give warning so i think she will be angry. but who cares, my didi cannot tahan. then another surprise, she continue to suck and never stop. wa.... lagi buai tahan. after that i push her to lie down as i rest.... and i started to lick her body again....( never ask to go toilet, so she must have swallow my sperm)...

after a while, get hard again with all the lickings and i don want to miss this chance to bonk her. so i position and bonk her missionary, doggie... second time take longer, lucky, i scared i disappoint her. then when i wanna come, i shoot on her stomach. and she use a hand to rub it on her stomach and then lick her hand.... wa... really wild man.... tok cork for a while and then send her to the MRT station as she don want me to send her home.

manage to meet her to have a few sessions after that. But after a while notice that she will be with some thai man. so i think, better not play play with her as she is married. and also with the thai man always around her and she seems to be enjoying their flirt. (as i am working at one of the shop near her shop, always manage to notice that).

But suddenly, i stop see her at her shop and tok to her freinds in the shop. But know that she go back thailand and not working liao. called her on the phone, hoping to get one last bonk n she said she and her husband divorcing and so going back thailand. but no time to meet b4 she go... i very disappointed..

After about 2 weeks, she called me and say she is in spore and not staying with her husband anymore. later realised that she rented a apartment at th HDB block opp GM. So we meet up for dinner one night and followed by some drinking. seems like she got a lot of friends there!! haha... who cares. just wanna bonk. so i said i will walk her home to her block and in the lift i go close to her and start to kiss her. then my hands auto roam again and she french back. after outside the lift, i grab her and start to kiss her again and i touch her body. her hand starts to massage my cork outside and i stnd very hard man. then i look around, no people, maybe try something more adventure. i start to pull down her shirt and kiss her breast. no resistance. Ho sei liao. this time round very excited man. then i roam down to her skirt and lift it up from the back and squeeze her ass. so excited as i keep looking around and she start to moan softly. then i take her hand and lead her to the staircase there and start my autoroam. i pull down her g string when we are kissing and she never resist. really happening gal man. she had her hand in my pants liao rubbing my cork. then i turn her around and and push my cork into her pussy, the panties still on the ground. very erotic man. we continue to bonk at the staircase and this time i shoot inside. wa... sibei song... then after which she grab her panties and said she will go in to her apartment to wash and ask me to wait at the staircase. but later i left as wait too long so called her and say that i need to go as my friend waiting. said goodbye and that is the last time i tok to her. think she is back to thailand already as the hp number cancel.

very good experience with this lady but i heard from the ladies at GM saying that she quite flirt one. then i think, look really can bluff... hahaha

any bros here have any encounters with this lady b4...

hope to share more... got more encounters i willwrite next time.

Red_Tirak1099
21-09-2007, 04:21 PM
.......manage to meet her to have a few sessions after that. But after a while notice that she will be with some thai man. so i think, better not play play with her as she is married. and also with the thai man always around her and she seems to be enjoying their flirt. (as i am working at one of the shop near her shop, always manage to notice that).

......think she is back to thailand already as the hp number cancel.

very good experience with this lady but i heard from the ladies at GM saying that she quite flirt one. then i think, look really can bluff... hahaha

any bros here have any encounters with this lady b4...

hope to share more... got more encounters i willwrite next time.You said you work there yet dont know she left SIN or not? You know the ladies at GM then why not check with them instead post her name & workplace here big big?

Nevermind I know the Thaithanawat Boss & will go ask him this evening when I go GM for dinner:D

pokeman71
21-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Camp here liao

pallmall
21-09-2007, 04:34 PM
first time post long story here la bro... why so serious? i try to erase them but dunno how to do it. any bros can teach me?

Red_Tirak1099
21-09-2007, 04:36 PM
first time post long story here la bro... why so serious? i try to erase them but dunno how to do it. any bros can teach me?
Carry on posting pls.....I do you a favour see if i can check when she coming back if ever :D

pallmall
21-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Carry on posting pls.....I do you a favour see if i can check when she coming back if ever :D

thanks... anyway, i never work at GM shop for about 2 years liao.. i did check with the pple there and they say not coming back for her...

can teach me how to edit? don want to got trouble... cannot put names..

vincentlim81
21-09-2007, 04:47 PM
thanks... anyway, i never work at GM shop for about 2 years liao.. i did check with the pple there and they say not coming back for her...

can teach me how to edit? don want to got trouble... cannot put names..

by the time u edit i guess most bros finsh reading liao:D

pallmall
21-09-2007, 04:50 PM
can edit better edit first

Brainer
21-09-2007, 05:50 PM
ask me to wait at the staircase. but later i left as wait too long so called her and say that i need to go as my friend waiting.
Wow, What a One Night Stand :D

lifeisfun
21-09-2007, 06:34 PM
story or true encounter ???

whatever it is... RAW IS WAR..cos I dont see TS mentioned about using cap..
:confused:

humpcheepang
21-09-2007, 09:20 PM
.....to bonk at the staircase and this time i shoot inside. wa... sibei song... then after which she grab her panties and said she will go in to her ....

Do you have a HIV test after this bonk within the last 2 years? She maybe a flirt and sleeping around, and with those Thai men at GM.....

pallmall
21-09-2007, 09:30 PM
check.... NP... scared man:D

simi_taichi
21-09-2007, 09:44 PM
check.... NP... scared man:D

Better to be safe than to be sorry :)

chai1020
21-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Nice encounter but better be safe den sorry bro since u did her raw....

Coolsaint77
21-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Bro,

Respect your guts man... you dare to bonk a Thai girl from GM raw... Thai girls have very liberal sexual attitude one, even if they don't appear that way, and they can be quite reckless with their life in terms of sexual precautions... that's y if you have Thai friends most of them would have a friend or relative who died of HIV... anyway congrats on your "free bonks" :D

pawyk
22-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Yo Pallmall,

"thanks... anyway, i never work at GM shop for about 2 years liao.. i did check with the pple there and they say not coming back for her..."

is yr FR recently or 2 years ago hee hee.. anyway i read with excitment but also with much fear HIV. Count yourself lucky!!!

Any bro, know this girl ANT (fair complexion) still working at KTV-bar ground floor facing the row of phone shops.

Sawadeekup!

pallmall
22-09-2007, 09:50 AM
i usually don go raw.... but i see her married to spore man, then i think safe. furthermore, working there as a clerk at the remit shop. so should be very safe.

BMW520_M
22-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Bru, Bless you man. Thai gal when high with alcohol...damn horny and can bed them easily. She flirt with Thai man also, I suggest you go for a HIV check...Most of them do ir RAW....when high...

pallmall
22-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Yo Pallmall,

"thanks... anyway, i never work at GM shop for about 2 years liao.. i did check with the pple there and they say not coming back for her..."

is yr FR recently or 2 years ago hee hee.. anyway i read with excitment but also with much fear HIV. Count yourself lucky!!!

Any bro, know this girl ANT (fair complexion) still working at KTV-bar ground floor facing the row of phone shops.

Sawadeekup!

you mean the ktv bar that beside it is a phone shop, opp a remit shop? got pics? can help to check?

anyway,i have the pic of that lady i bonk, but clean one la... hahaha... :D

pallmall
22-09-2007, 09:58 AM
her husband should also do it raw with her... hahahaha

think divorced liao.. her husband must have found out and kick her back to bkk. :D

regret never keep in touch. or else got go thailand can meet her. bonking close one better than bonking strangers never meet b4. more gf feelings

pallmall
22-09-2007, 10:00 AM
ya... also saw her with some uncles at the disco before... spore ones...

pallmall
22-09-2007, 12:33 PM
anyone with similar encounters with the thai gals at GM? sure have... share?

pallmall
24-09-2007, 09:34 PM
been hanging out GM these few days and found that there are a few pretty babes (thai) working as clerks at remit shop... hehehe... just trying my luck to see if i can get a similar one which i had 2 to 3 years ago... really great memory. Maybe one of the best fuck gal i has in life... hahaha

anyway, will keep a lookout and inform bros here got any there or not:D

siokan
24-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Actually not so safe. Did u use rubber? Her hole is share by so many people especially thais which had the highest % of AIDS cases in asia.

pallmall
24-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Actually not so safe. Did u use rubber? Her hole is share by so many people especially thais which had the highest % of AIDS cases in asia.

Never use rubber... the dick head think liao. but i know she working at that shop as a clerk for a few months. she also married. thats why she can work in spore. think if she married should be safe.

anyway, she no scared i scared also pai sey right. anyway, free one. furthermore, she look very inocent and gal next door look. like office clerk like that.

but really change my thinking about woman. they look can be bluff. very horny... think her husband not give her enough. i still remember, when i bonk her, she can still use her finger to touch her pussy lip there one, like blue flim like that. only make me more high. when you suck her nei nei, she will use her hand to squeeze them like let you have it more... wa... sibei shiok... really miss the bonking man... the feeling not like WL. cos this one free one, so can see water and moan really think she enjoy...

pallmall
24-09-2007, 10:29 PM
any bros got similar experience... think the thai gal PR in spore, marry spore man type, some working at GM. don know other thai gal pr here the same, or i am just lucky... ha ha

pallmall
25-09-2007, 07:10 PM
got one pic of the thai gal, but how to paste? bro pls help...

pallmall
25-09-2007, 08:54 PM
thanks bro... i try to do... but i computer not very good. so i hope i can do it. anyway, the pic only wear bra, no naked... in case bro later see sad.

pallmall
27-09-2007, 07:41 AM
get to know one thai lady yesterday at GM. stayed in spore for the past 5 years. used to be married to a spore man but seperated.... so my chance come liao. anyway, got the hp number. will see if she got give me chance to post FR here..... :D

justl00king
27-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Nice encounter....:D

pallmall
27-09-2007, 09:26 PM
just found out today, she got do part time FL... hahaha... book a good time with her liao tomorow. will post FR...:D

kwanteen
02-10-2007, 01:29 PM
camping here and awaiting for juicy FR.......:D

High till Dry
02-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Nice encounter....:D

well, u can also have a nice encounter in LOS.

see my signature? wanna join us?? :)

going with handsome for the 5th time in the last 12 months....

High till Dry
02-10-2007, 05:31 PM
TS, Looking forward to ur FR...:D

juzjoin
03-10-2007, 08:47 AM
was it a frictional encounter... :p

pallmall
11-10-2007, 07:27 PM
was it a frictional encounter... :p

its a really happen one, not story...

pallmall
11-10-2007, 08:52 PM
we meet up at GM after her work and i tell her that i only want to date her... so i ask her want to eat dinner together. she said ok and we left to eat steamboat somewhere near.

At the dinner, i ask about her things. she told me that she is married to a spore man but her husband no good, keep asking her for money. she got PR here already but going to end next year. so she think of going back to thailand and so she want to make some money to bring back to thailand. i ask her what she want to do after she go back to thailand and she say she don know. so i joke and tell her maybe she want to come back to work FL... haha. then she say i bad man smiling.

that night she is wearing a tight black dress. so after diinner, i say lets go to the disco there to have some fun since she will be going back to thailand soon. so she agreed and we went back to GM. its the same thing at the disco, ordered some beer and she keep dancing to the music. as she is dancing, i keep looking at her body and get very horny... hahah
she kkep looking at me with the CFM look and smiling at me. after a while, i think she is hig enough, i ask her wanna go.

at the taxi stand, she ask me where i wanna go. i say i dunno and she ask me i work tomorrow, i say i not working. she then ask me want to keep her company for the night, i agree. then she say we go hotel nearby and off we go...

at the room, she say she go bathe first as she work all day. i sit on the bed and bedei bedei watch tv. then she strip in front of me to her bra and panties. wow... she really got prepare one as her bra and panties matching one... i steam liao man... try to act cool on the bed.. then she go bathe and come out with only the towel around her. I quicky go bathe myself as i also never bathe for whole day liao. after my bath, i walk out of the toilet wearing nothing to see her reaction... hahah...

then when i walk out, she is lie on the bed with her towel on... then i quickly jump beside and sit there and bedei watch tv. i can see by the side of my eye that she is looking at my cork. then she touch me at the thigh and i take the signal and start auto roam her and remov her towel. i start to kiss her and squeeze her breast. think she like it as she moan. then she move and kiss my lips and we start to kiss in the mouth.... wow... think she really need good bonking. then i move to kiss her nipple and she squeeze her breast using her hands like feed me with her breast like that. then my other finger start to play with her pussy and i can feel the water flow. suddenly she grab my hand and push my finger into her pussy. i get the hint and start to finger her. she cum while i lick her pussy and finger her and her backside move up and down like fucking my finger. when she cum, i can really feel the water down there on my finger. then she push me on the bed and start to work on my cork... licking and sucking... wa... she like very enjoying and hungry. keep sucking... i really buay tahan liao... so i turn her around and kiss her breast again so i rest a while. then i started to bonk her...
she is very wild man. while i bonk her mission, she keep squeezing her breast and her finger keep playing with her clit. she moan like very enjoy like that... after some time, i cum in her pussy....... shiok man,,, don care liao. shoot first...

anyway she never say anything and we wash up...

after a while, i want second round and start to touch her again. she get the hint and this time i get more daring and mount her at her breast there and put my cork into her mouth... i keep fucking her mouth and then i went to position for her pussy. then after rocking a while, she ask me to tell her when i am cumming. i thought she want me to cum outside... but then she say she want me to shoot on her face... this get me all fire up and start to bonk her harder and she start to moan loudly. then when i cum, i went to position my cork at her face and she open mouth a bit and use her hand to beat my cork... then i shoot as really very sexy..... wow... feel great man...

after that... bed time.... very standard...

next morning, i wake up and she is bathing. i go to the toilet and join her in the bath and 3rd round start in the toilet.... this time when i say i am cumming, she turn around and kneel on the ground... really like it...

after we dressed and about to go, she never ask me money... so i also act blur... and we parted outside the hotel.

Anyway, tok to her over the phone b4 she left for bangkok... she called me when she reach thailand and also gave me her number at thailand. I ask her if she wants to work FL in thailand or spore, she sy maybe. I told her if got friends go to thailand, i will ask them to go look for her... think i really very bad... hahaha...

pallmall
13-10-2007, 10:46 AM
think she is coming back for 2 weeks... can have another shot at her:D

Red_Tirak1099
13-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Great FR.....those 'decent' ladies working in GM got such service? Doing part-ime FL? Then I must go try my luck too, always go eat at one of the stalls bioing one quite beautiful one always harbour fantasy but never make a move but be careful you playing with fire as those who work there are mostly all married with husband. :)

pallmall
17-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Great FR.....those 'decent' ladies working in GM got such service? Doing part-ime FL? Then I must go try my luck too, always go eat at one of the stalls bioing one quite beautiful one always harbour fantasy but never make a move but be careful you playing with fire as those who work there are mostly all married with husband. :)

but thats the thrill of it as well:D