PDA

View Full Version : After country pumpkin gone, found new lobang for massage..

didisong2
21-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Since country pumpkin returned to China, had been trying to go for a massage and a closed friend introduced me to a new lobang. So sms the boss for a appointment. Asked her how many gals working and she gave me the names to a few chicks...since first time there and my friend recommended, so I just thought give this place a try since country pumpkin gone.

Zhiyan(szechuan)
age 23yrs
ht 162 cm
stats 34B-24-34
place: in her hotel room, plus point.. discreet and I don't have to get a room

When I reached the place, sms boss for the room, within mins, she sms me back. I went to the room and knock konck, the door open and right in front of me is this sweet looking gal wearing her pink lingerie...wow...love the sight.
without much description, I get down to my birthday suit and lied down on the bed on top of the towel that she had set up for me.
her massage was really good..strong hands for such a sweet gal and she give my back a good 20mins of back rub... really good massage which I did not expect that she can do.

after that she slowly move southwards to massage my butts and thigh...then she continue to give me those sensual massage and let her fingertips run lose on my butts and at times, she will slip her tender hands in between my groin area and the touches of her tender skin is just so shiok..my brotherhood immediately was aroused and noticing that she pop the golden question...how to say no at this juncture...yes yes do it to me now....the rest was..pasieh to say liao just that I lost count of my time and when done...i say shit..forgotten to ask her about the price first...hope won't burn a hole in my pocket.

Thanks the price is standard so lucky me, never knn chop

Damage
massage $40 per hour
extra service Fj $100( guess HJ will be $50, but bro going there please don't be like me..so shiok and forgot to check prices.)
tips her for her good service $10

total $150 for a really good massage and a little fun.
return home quite relax and sexistfied.
Thanks to my friend for this kangtao.
before I left the room, she cheekily ask me to try her other freinds.

RTF: will certainly do and will also try out the rest...sorry I forgotten who else they have..heard got about 3 other gals...will let bro know when I visit them again.

please upped me if you like my FR and if you had tried pumpkin and forgotten to upped me, please do so. It act as a motivation for me to share more good lobang with bros here.

behappybe
21-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Bro, looks like I am the only one who had up you. :D
You really good, so fast got new lobang.

wildnhard2005
21-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Thanks for sharing Bro.
Sorry, i appreciate yoru effort, but unfortunately, does not have the power to show it.

kizz
21-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Hope i have power to up this good sharing!

I don't have.... someone give me power

rl0h
21-09-2007, 10:41 PM
bro, after viewed the way u described it.. my didi feels abit erected straight away.

could u PM me the contact, please?

jinzhang
23-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Bro Didisong2,

Enjoy your FR. But sorry I got no power to up you.

Got the chance to try the country bumpkin you mention. Real good.

I want to be thickskin enough to ask if you could pm me this new lobang you found. Must salute to you!

Thank you in advance.

didisong2
25-09-2007, 11:02 AM
As promised did go for a massage session again but this time with a new gal,

zhiWei
age abt 26-7
looks 7/10
164cm
34A-25-35
long hair

I just skipped the intro(refer to the first post in this thread..)

Zhiwei massage...well quite sop..can say quite hardworking...worth mentioning is her HJ skill..
after all the oil rub and back massage and ass crack massage was asked to turn over...she then started those soft and sexy massage..starting of with my chest ..on my nipples..I was feeling so shiok and I just closed my eyes to enjoy the feelings...really high.. then slowly she moved downwards to my didi and very slowly ..I mean really really slowly...she caress my shaft and rubbing, moving up and down in a very slow tempo..I just closed my eyes and hide my shioknesss and on the other hand, I was trying to control not to cummed ....urghhhhhhhhh..wahhhh damned..she was good...she played with my didi with both her hands...rubbing twirling grinding ..urgh shit ..the shiokness send waves of eruptions...haizzzzzz...damn... totally drained..
with my eyes still shut..I let my just erupted senses subside as she gave me a thorough clean of my spent engine shaft..

massage 7/10
HJ-9/10
din grope her cause was damned shiok that I was practically enjoying the feelings with my eyes shut and laying there and let her doed all the work.

Verdict: money well spend and would be back for more
dmg: $40 massage
Hj:$50
tips her $10 for her good job. Brought back many fond memories when I used to frequent TNs.

aboved is my own ratings and bro may defer.
but what the hack if you think otherwise..I really have a very "drained" session:p

atomsgame
25-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Pl PM contact, appreciate it very much

Beng58
25-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey Bro, can PM me the contact? Thanks alot :)

TowkayChye
26-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Bro, looks like I am the only one who had up you.
You really good, so fast got new lobang.

Because U got power mah........:eek:

Poor guys like us no power to do so :o

Trust brother didisong2 will PM me the contact so that I can help to check on the other galssssssssssssss...with FR report surely

iaminhcmc
27-09-2007, 02:13 AM
New here :o . But can PM me the contact for booking?

Lookingaround2
27-09-2007, 09:51 AM
First of all thank you thread starter for the contact.
(upped your point)

Had a session with Zhi Wei, since i'm a sucker for a good HJ. Honestly speaking, she is not the best HJ i ever had... but she somewhere there... pretty good.. make one feel very high with her hand. Her slow massage of the area plus picking up speed at the right timing make you feel like hell.

Her massage is pretty good too... got strength..

1 more thing... heheheh.. her face was so close to my didi, i was wondering if i can shoot my load on to her face "accidently"..... nope.. she pull her face away as i about to shoot... hahhaa..

as for stat...

Zhi Wei
Looks : 8/10
Height : Tall.. at least 1.65cm
Boobs : 34A
Damage : $40 for massage, $50 for HJ (Room is already included!!!)

Was told that they have at least 6 gals... so will visit again...

Note: DO NOT PM ME FOR CONTACT!!! pm the tread starter. Respect. Thank you.

Accord_JDM
27-09-2007, 03:16 PM
this girl is known as wei wei in bro crystal1001's yahoo group.
quite a nice girl indeed...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crystals1001/

lioncityden
27-09-2007, 08:40 PM
for info to contacting for a session,

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=75879

rl0h
29-09-2007, 12:19 PM
here is my little FR,

when door opened, standing infront is a sweet, young, nice long hair & soft spoken PRC gal says "HELLO!" to me b4 i enter the room.

as preliminary, given an offer to go bath together for an intimacy washs-up. after cleaned-up, lay down on bed & proceed the getting-to-know-u chit chat.

during the massage cum conversation, its relax n she used a very friendly tones that u won't feel any uneasily. she even kisses my back very softly.. whereby u could feel her long hairs wiping on your body & that nice shampoo scents.. liked those jc girlfriends.

next, she asking me to turn over.. when my didi first spotted her, its got shy. she used a very intimate touchy way of massage, not rough, not hard, very details, from knees to thighs & finally reaches the grease spot.
a very soft approaches & ask me to fuck her. oh man, this is really a flash-back during the times in jc!!

i said i need a hj, she agreed & oiled up my didi. same ways, not rush, very detailed, she even allows me to perform roaming around her, given me that boy/girlfriend frenchkisses.

after she moves down to my nipple, n sucks liked a starving baby. man, its jerk-off very smoothly during that moment. she helped me to clean-up & she requested to watch me bathing, & i agreed.

she told me her name is COCO, & given me her no to contact her if i missed her.
boobs, think is 34A, not very big but firm. nipples are small rounded & gets grow when she got excited.

that's about it, & hope u guys will enjoy HER as i did. tks!

Babel
29-09-2007, 12:33 PM
can pm me the contact, bro 10q!

didisong2
01-10-2007, 07:01 PM
here is my little FR,

when door opened, standing infront is a sweet, young, nice long hair & soft spoken PRC gal says "HELLO!" to me b4 i enter the room.

as preliminary, given an offer to go bath together for an intimacy washs-up. after cleaned-up, lay down on bed & proceed the getting-to-know-u chit chat.

during the massage cum conversation, its relax n she used a very friendly tones that u won't feel any uneasily. she even kisses my back very softly.. whereby u could feel her long hairs wiping on your body & that nice shampoo scents.. liked those jc girlfriends.

next, she asking me to turn over.. when my didi first spotted her, its got shy. she used a very intimate touchy way of massage, not rough, not hard, very details, from knees to thighs & finally reaches the grease spot.
a very soft approaches & ask me to fuck her. oh man, this is really a flash-back during the times in jc!!

i said i need a hj, she agreed & oiled up my didi. same ways, not rush, very detailed, she even allows me to perform roaming around her, given me that boy/girlfriend frenchkisses.

after she moves down to my nipple, n sucks liked a starving baby. man, its jerk-off very smoothly during that moment. she helped me to clean-up & she requested to watch me bathing, & i agreed.

she told me her name is COCO, & given me her no to contact her if i missed her.
boobs, think is 34A, not very big but firm. nipples are small rounded & gets grow when she got excited.

that's about it, & hope u guys will enjoy HER as i did. tks!

bro who is CoCo...just arrived? Did not hear the boss mention got this gal...

rl0h
01-10-2007, 11:23 PM
not sure new arrived or not, but she's good!;) or maybe from other joint came over..
boss sms'd me Yan, in the rm she told me COCO leh. slim, long hair n sweet looking!:cool:

bro who is CoCo...just arrived? Did not hear the boss mention got this gal...

Womanlover
02-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Sama sama, sms boss and got reply the girl name as yan. Reached there and upon check-in, she also told me Coco. A bit disappointed as she worn a piece of silk lingerie which I expected a see through type lingerie. Nevertheless, a fun satisfying session I had the day. Standard servicing as like the other we all bro went. One plus point was she really has the great gf feeling with the customer, and the entire fj session was fun with rock & roll.

conjurer
02-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Sama sama, sms boss and got reply the girl name as yan. Reached there and upon check-in, she also told me Coco. A bit disappointed as she worn a piece of silk lingerie which I expected a see through type lingerie. Nevertheless, a fun satisfying session I had the day. Standard servicing as like the other we all bro went. One plus point was she really has the great gf feeling with the customer, and the entire fj session was fun with rock & roll.

Sounds good. I must try soon and update you guys :0

darksabbat87
04-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi bro didisong2,

could u pm me the contact too? would love to try out the gals... i'll up u as soon as i can...

iDream
05-10-2007, 01:42 AM
thanks bro for the contact.

Had a session with Fei Fei.
Her massage is so so... got strength.. but too short time.
And process with HJ..but quite SOP. Can only roam the top.

as for stat...

Looks : 7/10
Height : about 1.63cm
Boobs : 32A
Damage : $40 for massage, $50 for HJ (Room is already included!!!)

Lookingaround2
05-10-2007, 08:05 AM

Cut and Paste?

:rolleyes: :D

iDream
13-10-2007, 02:56 AM
sorry, english no good. Can't write long story..just can give briefly.