PDA

View Full Version : Good Service Prc Milf

jdi813
20-09-2007, 01:56 PM
It's been a long time since I started a thread in this section of the forum ... anyway just thought I'd share this kang tao with the cheongsters here ...

A friend of mine is back in town after a break of close to 2 yrs ... last time she was here was 2005 ... she's was previously working in both the KTV and TN scene here ... she's been doing the KTV circuit since cummin here ... bonked her a couple of times since she came just for old times sake but I can say that she has improved alot service-wise ... she's alright with me giving out her number ... hence this thread.

Those of you who cheong KTVs like TH/PD/DG might know her ... here's a brief FR ... I won't give any ratings since she was my FB @ a long time ago and as such my ratings might be biased ... but will describe her as best I can

Xiao Ya

Looks - I'll be honest she is no spring chicken ... but MILF lovers should find her attractive ... she is best described as an Ah Lian with a sibeh CFM face and a very teh voice that makes u wanna jus fuck her harder

Body - She is meaty in all the right places ... her boobs r medium B ba (I suspect they are enhanced but they r still damn nice to grab, lick and whatever) ... her ass is nicely shaped and wonderful to ram from behind (the piak piak sounds are jus wonderful)

Bath - dunno ... to each his own ... used to be ordinary ... nowadays I prefer to bath myself

catbath - very good ... her tongue skill is wonderful as she teases ur nipples ... dun think she does top to toe type catbaths ... but she does concentrate on the important areas

BJ - nice ... she's not lazy and will take her time to tease and suck ur cok ... her BJ is the up down sucking type ... though I've guided her on to incorporate some tongue work as well now (the way I like it)

FJ - I find her a very enjoyable fuck ... she gets wet ... she's willing to try all sorts of positions ... I usually start off with her on top ... squating ... cowgal ... both of us sitting up ... missionary ... side scissors ... doggie ... prone doggie ... missionary with leg over my shoulders ... deep penetration ... GAME OVER ... she can tok dirty as well :D ... no rush ... willing to please ... KNN what's not to like

Massage - her massage is alright (she got strength and knows where to press)

Damage - I gave her 100

For those bros interested pls PM me ... will give out her number as I see fit ...

location & damage - u negotiate with her urself

Normal mode of ops applies ... rm + condom on ur own

Will see if I can get some pics and post them ... the sight of her long kang and perky ass just makes u wanna rip of her clothes and tit fuck and doggie her there n then ... esp when she gives that bitchy look to u :p

jdi813
20-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Paiseh ... jus something I wanna add ... She'll be leaving somewhere near the end of the month unless she does manage to extend her VISA

phallusman
21-09-2007, 10:05 AM
I suggest you just say how much is her asking price. Guess that would be easier for everybody la.

jdi813
25-09-2007, 07:50 AM
Just a small update ...

She has extended her stay here by another month so will be leaving sometime end october

Given out her contact to quite a few bros here but NO FRs so far ... anyway she's been given the 2 thumbs up by 2 bros who PMed me with some feedback.

Will respect ur wishes to keep low profiles and thanks for the positive feedback (like i said if u can help post a FR short one with jus stats and attitude and what-so-evern would be greatly appreciated ... she's an old fren of mine so my views r kinda biased :D)

insomia
25-09-2007, 09:33 AM
supporting TS, i am one of them who tried XY. overall very good. however, i am a good meat lover. and protector. i have rtf XY 2 times and the est it is up to brothers to judged whether she is worth or not. if she no good would i rtf??? and i would not stop at 2 it will go like 3 , 4 ,5 until she leave sillypore

Just a small update ...

She has extended her stay here by another month so will be leaving sometime end october

Given out her contact to quite a few bros here but NO FRs so far ... anyway she's been given the 2 thumbs up by 2 bros who PMed me with some feedback.

Will respect ur wishes to keep low profiles and thanks for the positive feedback (like i said if u can help post a FR short one with jus stats and attitude and what-so-evern would be greatly appreciated ... she's an old fren of mine so my views r kinda biased :D)

jdi813
25-09-2007, 11:32 AM
supporting TS, i am one of them who tried XY. overall very good. however, i am a good meat lover. and protector. i have rtf XY 2 times and the est it is up to brothers to judged whether she is worth or not. if she no good would i rtf??? and i would not stop at 2 it will go like 3 , 4 ,5 until she leave sillyporeglad to hear u enjoyed urself man :D ... i oso think she is a gem cos i really enjoy bonking her as well

jdi813
05-10-2007, 02:17 AM
I have given out her number to more than 10 bros here but till now ... not a single FR ... only a vote of confidence from bro insomnia

anyway been damn busy lately and only jus had time to meet up with her today ... managed to get some photos and she is agreeable for me to post them

XY #1 (http://aycu02.webshots.com/image/26681/2003646006248680594_rs.jpg)

XY #2 (http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/28165/2003686142360537034_rs.jpg)

XY #3 (http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/30251/2003629415544635655_rs.jpg)

XY #4 (http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/30934/2003642613205331137_rs.jpg)

XY #5 (http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/29549/2003645176916559683_rs.jpg)

Anyone interested PM me ... to me she is a good bonk :D

jdi813
08-10-2007, 03:22 PM
passed her contact out to more than 20 bros here ... but till date only bro insomnia has actually met up with her and reported back in the thread.

Rather disappointing if u asked me :(

Anyway jus to let u guys know that she will be leaving on the 27th of this month so if anyone is interested to check her out can plan their time better :o

Luckytime
08-10-2007, 06:09 PM
after the photo is out, i think u'll be very busy liao... nice body...:D

awesomefucker
09-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Wah! the photo very juicy. Can let me have her contact number :)

RC38
09-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Look very nice

Like to try can or not bro

up u

jdi813
09-10-2007, 09:13 AM
after the photo is out, i think u'll be very busy liao... nice bodyno la ... photo was out quite some time liao but no response ... only after i posted that she is going back end of the month than suddenly my PM inbox flooded :( Wah! the photo very juicyLook very niceyeah ... my photography skills beh pai orh ... wahahahahahahaha ... anyway she has quite a nice body ... nice to hug and fug :D

Yanlord
09-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi bro

can share her contact look good

thanks

asiancigar
09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Kudos Bro Jdi813... she looks like one of those songstress on nightclub stage.... got standard leh....

Cheerz
AC

RC38
09-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Thank u Bro jdi813 for the contact

had a good bonk @ 1200hrs

not good in writing so just a shot one

look : 8 My type i like 32 yrs old

body : 8 cannot find a bit of fat on her

bj / bbbj : 6 ok normal

fj : 7

cat bath : 6

massage : 6

gff : 7

overall : 7 a very shy girl

RTF ; yes if can find time

biggybrojim8181
09-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks bro jdi83. Not a bad one. Me not good in FR, so here it goes :

Looks 6.5/10
Body 7/10 (like her boobs)
FJ 7/10

Overall, not bad. Can try again.

sup3rn0va
09-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh man! Too late, pics are down....anyways whats the damage?

jdi813
09-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Thank u Bro jdi813 for the contact

had a good bonk @ 1200hrswah bro ... u hand leg sibeh fast sia :D

anyway thanks for the FR

any bros who do try her out ... pls help post a honest FR ... no need to BS or anything ... i only request that u give credit where credit is due :)

Luckytime
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I guess this thread will become very popular after the photo is out...:D me see liao also steam!!!

jdi813
09-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh man! Too late, pics are down....anyways whats the damage?Pls open ur eye big big and read my first post ... if u still cannot get it let me know ... PS i use font 5 or 6 and different bright colour liao ... dun noe what else i can do to make it stand out morelocation & damage - u negotiate with her urselfno fear for those of you who missed the pics will upload them again when i get back tonite :D cheers

jdi813
10-10-2007, 03:30 AM
For all the bros who missed the pics here they are again ...

XY #1 (http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57495_Xiao_Ya_011_123_455lo.JPG)

XY #2 (http://img150.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57499_Xiao_Ya_012_123_675lo.JPG)

XY #3 (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57504_Xiao_Ya_013_123_490lo.JPG)

XY #4 (http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57513_Xiao_Ya_014_123_614lo.JPG)

XY #5 (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57523_Xiao_Ya_015_123_51lo.JPG)

RC38
10-10-2007, 07:35 AM
wah bro ... u hand leg sibeh fast sia :D

anyway thanks for the FR

any bros who do try her out ... pls help post a honest FR ... no need to BS or anything ... i only request that u give credit where credit is due :)

What to do long time no come out to play

so very horny

any way she keep saying u good man

hahaha

noname123
10-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks threadstarter for the contact.

Enjoy every moment with her...:D

BBBJ: Very the good! 8/10
Neh Neh: quite big....i not neh neh lover...so got neh to teh can liao..hehe
Body: Swee...small frame...do doggie very shiok...hiak
FJ: accomodating...many patterns...until me sweat all over
Overall: very special experience, she very the garang one...:D

Take good care of her...thanks again Threadstarter...

Flagship
10-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Tried to call her this afternoon to book for appointment but was told " bu hao yi si..wo shen ti bu fan bian":(

newlander74
10-10-2007, 05:00 PM
1st of all, I would like to THANK YOU threadstarter for sharing.

I started calling after receiving your pm, but till now I still not able to get thru. I hope she is "OK".

jdi813
10-10-2007, 05:18 PM
1st of all, I would like to THANK YOU threadstarter for sharing.

I started calling after receiving your pm, but till now I still not able to get thru. I hope she is "OK".aiya should be ok la ... she got no call waiting activated cos i've had no time to go down tweek her phone for her ... anyway if u can't get thru most prob she's on the line ... but just in case will call her to check if she is ok ... thanks for the heads up

Lubber
10-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Wa seh, milf with this kind of hot bod... seems like die die must try leh :cool:

jdi813
11-10-2007, 04:02 AM
ok guys ... everything is alright ... she was just inconvenienced today ... apparently on Tues after meeting up with bros TC38 and no name123 she went down to TH in the afternoon to meet a reg of hers who jio her down ... later he told her to skip work and go out with him to 听歌 and drink ... so that's what they did from 1700 - 2300 ... in the end the guy 照顾 her S$70 nia and she got damn drunk and ended up crying and puking somewhere ... sibeh cok ... if she had stayed on at TH at least would have earned double that easily ... kena jiat lat jiat lat from me.

so anyway she should be back to work tomolo :D

Pls go slow with her ya ... dun scare her off

RC38
11-10-2007, 08:06 AM
ok guys ... everything is alright ... she was just inconvenienced today ... apparently on Tues after meeting up with bros TC38 and no name123 she went down to TH in the afternoon to meet a reg of hers who jio her down ... later he told her to skip work and go out with him to 听歌 and drink ... so that's what they did from 1700 - 2300 ... in the end the guy 照顾 her S$70 nia and she got damn drunk and ended up crying and puking somewhere ... sibeh cok ... if she had stayed on at TH at least would have earned double that easily ... kena jiat lat jiat lat from me.

so anyway she should be back to work tomolo :D

Pls go slow with her ya ... dun scare her off

Hello Bro i RC38 not TC38

thank u

jdi813
11-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Hello Bro i RC38 not TC38

thank upaiseh bro ... hit the wrong key ... too late liao when posting so abit blur oso

thereds
12-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks Bro jdi813 for Xiao Ya's contact......

Just had a seesion with her and here comes my truthful FR as promised....

SMS her around 2pm to fix an appointment at 3pm. Asked me to go to her place to meet first then decide which hotel to go. Arrived there, asked me to wait for her downstair. Then saw a small frame lady, signalled to her and up my car. TCSS started while looking for hotel. Phone keeps ringing and think some arrangement has been made to meet her "old friend" she knew in KTV and they are going to KTV later. Check in hotel, went to the room, she on the TV and asked me go bath first. No prob, I went to bath myself, then her turn to bath. She came to the bed, telling me that she liked to watch Korean Drama show which she was watching. Phone rings again, the same guy asking her where is she. Hang up, and she starts to suck and lick my nipples. Then she straight porceed south and asked me whether I want bj or bbbj. I said up to her and she lick and suck my little bro. Turn her over and I attacked her boobs. Her boobs is nice, firm and nipples is good to suck too. Then she told me to cap and enter her. Cap myself and we start with missonary first. Cowgal next and she asked me to do her doggie. Then back to missionary and finished off there.

Bath myself again, and before she went to bath, phone rings again. Guess who, same guy asking her where is she and he is coming to pick her up. She rushed to bath, came out real fast, dried herself, put on her dress and apologised to me that she has to go as that guy is very nice, generous and she doesn't want to offend him. Well, I can understand as she is here to make end meets. Said sorry to me again, paid her and she just rushed off.

Bro, please pardon me for my not very positive FR, I can understand maybe we do not have chemistry.....or maybe that guy is really important to her, just hope I did not offend any bro here in case he is reading....sorry...

Overall, her figure is not bad, smooth skin, nice boobs and yes her pussy is wet.....

Nevertheless, still thanks bro jdi813 for sharing her contact....thanks!

Cheers:D

thereds
12-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks Bro jdi813 for Xiao Ya's contact......

Just had a seesion with her and here comes my truthful FR as promised....

SMS her around 2pm to fix an appointment at 3pm. Asked me to go to her place to meet first then decide which hotel to go. Arrived there, asked me to wait for her downstair. Then saw a small frame lady, signalled to her and up my car. TCSS started while looking for hotel. Phone keeps ringing and think some arrangement has been made to meet her "old friend" she knew in KTV and they are going to KTV later. Check in hotel, went to the room, she on the TV and asked me go bath first. No prob, I went to bath myself, then her turn to bath. She came to the bed, telling me that she liked to watch Korean Drama show which she was watching. Phone rings again, the same guy asking her where is she. Hang up, and she starts to suck and lick my nipples. Then she straight porceed south and asked me whether I want bj or bbbj. I said up to her and she lick and suck my little bro. Turn her over and I attacked her boobs. Her boobs is nice, firm and nipples is good to suck too. Then she told me to cap and enter her. Cap myself and we start with missonary first. Cowgal next and she asked me to do her doggie. Then back to missionary and finished off there.

Bath myself again, and before she went to bath, phone rings again. Guess who, same guy asking her where is she and he is coming to pick her up. She rushed to bath, came out real fast, dried herself, put on her dress and apologised to me that she has to go as that guy is very nice, generous and she doesn't want to offend him. Well, I can understand as she is here to make end meets. Said sorry to me again, paid her and she just rushed off.

Bro, please pardon me for my not very positive FR, I can understand maybe we do not have chemistry.....or maybe that guy is really important to her, just hope I did not offend any bro here in case he is reading....sorry...

Overall, her figure is not bad, smooth skin, nice boobs and yes her pussy is wet.....

Nevertheless, still thanks bro jdi813 for sharing her contact....thanks!

Cheers:D

Lubber
12-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Thx for contact. here is a very very very brief one as promised.

On the meet up,upon seeing her i got a hard on :D dunno why suddenly like milfs nowadays. Maybe due to working place. Shall cut short to statistic.

Looks - 7/10 For milf standard. (Kinda Lianish looks)
Body - 7/10 Nice curve with nice boobs (enhanced)
Bbbj - 6.5/10 Not bad. Think can CIM
FJ - 6/10 Quite ok
Frenching / Pussy Lick - Yes
Service - 6.5/10
Overall - 6.5/10
RTF - Nope she too petite for me ;)

Lubber
12-10-2007, 11:57 PM
dbl post sry

Lubber
13-10-2007, 12:03 AM
3ple post sry. laggy..

mel&nicole
15-10-2007, 02:35 AM
Have to thank Bro jdi813 for Xiao Ya's contact

Had a session with her and was pretty sextify.

Sms her and arrange for a session at 5pm. Did not have a car so went to a budget hotel near her apartment.

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Proportionate. Breast Modified but the nipples are good for sucking
Bbbj - 8/10 Sensual and very thorough
FJ - 8/10 Many Positions allowed. Really wet and horny
Frenching / Pussy Lick - Did not French / Pussy Lick not allowed
Service - 8/10 Very friendly and have good chemistry
Overall - 7/10
RTF - Maybe

One point to add is that she is very proactive throughout the whole session and not like a dead fish.

like2cum
15-10-2007, 10:53 AM
thanks to bro jedi813 for the contact.Initially i was not much interested but after viewing the hot pic ,it kinda turns me on haha.So there it goes and arrange a meeting with xiao ya.Her voice over the pone is quite teh like bro jedi had said,had a hardon even b4 meeting up at hotel.

Just a short FR ,hope bro jedi dont mind as work is kinda busy so nt really much time to sit dwn and slowly type out every details.

Looks:7/10 i like slutty look plus her looks appeal to me .Really got that CFM looks.Now when i think back i am itchy for RTF lol.

Body:6/10. her frame is petite and slim .Skin is fairly smooth and she fair .Big size bro pls be gentle with her .If her butt is bigger it would be better when performing doggy.

boob:6/10 her boob not that big but i think it proportionate for her size.i like her nipple too .I spent quite some time sucking it .

bbbj:6/10 She hardworking enough with deep throat and the swirling of tougue at the small head .While she bbbjing you ,her hands are squuesing your balls .

Fj :7/10 she really hardworking in this apartment .If you treat her nice and make her feel real comfortable with you .Almost anything is possible but pls dun hurt her.I did quite a number of position with her,doggy,missionaries,cow gal and etc .Some position dont know call what lar hahah.Anyway she real accomodating .She kinda slow warm and shy .Mus make her comfty with you den all hell break loose.

RTF: yes.Now trying to clear my work fast so as to rtf.

Pls treat her well and enjoy your bonking bros:D

jdi813
15-10-2007, 12:09 PM
yeah her voice on the phone is damn teh ... last time when she used to call me back home from PRC i would always think of fucking her jiat lat jiat lat while talking to her ... cannot help it la ... her voice is jus asking for it :D

anyway i think she's a nice service provider la ... one fo the few gals i enjoy fucking repeatedly :p

ah-miu
15-10-2007, 12:09 PM
First of all 10x bro jdi813 for Xiao Ya's contact

Sorry for my late fr ... try her out last weeks and have a good session....

Here her stats
Looks - 8/10
Body - 8/10 (quite nice body love it alot...)
Bbbj - 6/10 (quite ok but still prefer yang yang n xiang xiang)
FJ - 7/10 (quite wet n horny)
Frenching - yesss
Service - 9/10 Very friendly and and got the gf feeling
Overall - 7.5/10
RTF - Depend still prefer lao char bo haha..

Those who keen on her ask the TS .... she is worth a bonk........

sup3rn0va
15-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Here's my FR. Firstly, thanks bro jdi813 for your help. I met Xiao Ya last Friday afternoon. Like many of the bros here describe her voice is damn teh. I was asked to wait at the enterance to her place. After 10 mins or so, saw this really petite lady walking out. Think she's only about 1.55cm? We then proceeded to the hotel. I have to confess this is my very first commercial sex experience, and she was kind enough to guide me through the room bookings. Once we got into the room she asked for me to go shower, after reading so many FRs I've learned that most girls would shower with you together. So i asked if she could do just that, but she showed me a heavily plastered index finger, explained to me that she had cut herself the previous night. So suck thumb showered on my own while she laid in bed. Once I was done with my shower, she stripped off her nice mini dress, lacey bra and pink G strings and went for a quick shower. Once she was done the action commenced. She asked me to lie down and started off by giving my nipples a good lick. I must say I enjoyed that feeling and got an instant hard on. My hands roamed freely carassing her ample bossom. Then I turned her around on her back and started to attack her tits. She moaned as I started flicking my tongue around her nipples. I must say though the moans sounded mechanical. After a while she asked for me to put on a condom and wanted me to fuck her. Her face was filled with pain as I entered her. Apparently she thinks my lil bro isn't really that little. She grimaced again as I came in her. Don't think she enjoed the experience at all. So after the first shot we laid in bed, making small talk. She asked me about my life and asked me not to worry or be shy. (Cause I was really quite nervous).She told me that she wasn't feeling too good cos of her injured finger, which caused her a sleepless night. So I told her to just lie down and rest for a bit. 15 minutes later, she suddenly started to play wif me again. But I was having quite a hard time getting my brother to get up fully. So she sucked away hoping to revive him. The blowjob was good, very wet and the suction was good, but her moans again sounded rather mechanical. After not having much success, I decided to call it a day. Partly cause I was nervous and also because she was tired. Apparently she was suppose to go back to work at the KTV at 4. So we checked out of the room and I sent her back to her place.

Stats
Age: 6.5/10 Probably Mid 30s? (not really my kind of milf, CFM face though)
Body: 7/10 No Fats at all, super slim, fair skinned
Boobs: 6/10 (just nice for her size but 6 because its enhanced)
Pussy: Shaved, no smell
Service: 7.5/10 Hardworking and chatty, trys to make you feel at ease.
Overall: Hmmm....can't really judge, with my poor command of mandarin and maybe cos of my relative young years, chemistry wasn't really there.
RTF: Nice Friendly Lady, but she's too petite for me.

jdi813
15-10-2007, 11:17 PM
just one more thing to add to this thread ... for all bros here who have her number and are going to patronised her ... fixing an appointment with her is fine ... if u can't make it please have the decency to call her and tell her the appointment is off so that she can do other things or give someone else another slot.

Understand that this afternoon she had one of my "frens" call her to fix an appointment ... made her wait something like 4 hrs ... and everytime she called he said he was on the way or something to that extent ... in the end she cancelled 2 other appointments all for nothin ...

to be fair to my "fren", she also damn green la ... can actually wait @ home like a goondu for so long ... i hear liao dunno whether to scold her or feel solly for her ... not going to say who la ... bro u know who u r ya ... please la ... people cum here to tan jiak leh ... not to wait around for u to show up

If you make an appointment and cannot make it for whatever the reason ... just have that little bit of decency to give her a ring or sms and tell her about it ... it doesn't just apply to her la ... it applies to all shit in general :)

vince617
16-10-2007, 03:56 PM
hey all, was pretty turned on after saw the pics of xiao ya, so asked for her contact from bro jdi813, immediately made a booking last nite :)

actions in the room are more or less the same like other bros here described so i shall not elaborate more, she's got very smooth and fair skin, sexy moans, and VERY service oriented gal, she practially obliged to all my wishes.. hehe

all bros who have not yet tried XY shouldn't give her a miss, a very rare find in WL scene for a girl as pretty as her, am sure fellow bros will agree with me. and yes she confirmed with me last nite (15/oct) that she is leaving in 10 days' time, might book another time with her again sometimes this week.

lastly, many many thanks to bro jdi813, salutes to u for sharing the contact with me.

terryboy
17-10-2007, 09:28 AM
First of all I would like to thank Bro Jdi813 for the contact. Got the contact from Bro Jdi813 and called Xiao Ya yesterday morning at about 9.45am for a slot. Appointment fixed at 10.30am.

Met her at the hotel near her place. Prior to that when I was at the petrol station buying the rubber I saw this vibrating ring from durex and decided to buy it as well. Just in case maybe able to use it as it was my first time using this ring thing.

While stand outside the hotel I saw a lady walking towards me. From the distance she look good. Small samll size with long hair and nice body... My bro was about to stand liao.. When she can closer I was like wow! she looks good to me. I like this kind of look and especially her body slim and sexy... I asked her if the hotle which we were standing outside is good, she mentioned that its only so so. Then we decide to go 81 instead.

Reached 81 booked the room for 2 hrs. I showered first while she took a rest. After her shower, she can on me and started attacking me. Like what bros tried her before her nips sucking/licking is good. She started with my nips and proceed downward to my already standing bro. She gave one of the better bbbj with good pressure and wet blow. She blew for about 10 mins and I told her to stop as I was about to cum. Then told her that its my turn to service her. Her neh neh is beautifully enhanzed. Just right for her size and it sure looked sexy on her smooth and fair body. Was busy attacking both the neh neh and she gave out soft moans which makes me lagi cannot tahan. She told me to put on the cap and ride her. I said ok. While putting on the cap, I took out the vibrating ring which bought earlier asked her has she used or seen it before she said not. She agreed to try it out as its something new for both of us. Put on the ring on my bro and turn it on. The feeling is good on the bro as it kind of give your bro a very very gentle massage kinda feeling. When I put my bro into her love hole, she moan even louder and said that the feeling was something she did not experienced before. She kinda enjoy it as she was gripping me very very tight. I pumped her a few times and I also cannot tahan with her moaning eventually had to cum. We rested and a small chat then started round 2 again... This time I lasted longer and she had the ring thing longer too...

Name : Xiao Ya
Looks : 7.5/10(lianish but I like her cfm look)
Figure : 7.5/10(looks like mid 20s)
Boobs : 7/10(fake but looks good on her)
BJ : 8/10(gentle and wet)
FJ : 8/10(good experience with the ring)
Damage : 80 + 30(hotel over shot by 30mins) + 15(ring+cd) + 10(tips for lunch) = total 135
RTF : yes(before 26 Oct she is leaving on 27)

Bros out there she is here to make some money for herself. Please don be a A380 pilot she kena aeroplane till she aslo sian already. If you have the cheek to make an appointment with her and you cant make it please give her a call so that she need not wait for you. If those areoplane flyers don respect your time please respect others. I am sure who ever reads this will know it himself. It applies to your own job and life as well. Please be more responsible for your action. A call wont cost much but it does help alot...

RC38
17-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Met her at the hotel near her place. Prior to that when I was at the petrol station buying the rubber I saw this vibrating ring from durex and decided to buy it as well. Just in case maybe able to use it as it was my first time using this ring thing.

Ha Ha Bro so u r the one that use the v ring

Just RTF her today after lunch

this time is much better than the first time

every patten also have

second round she give me a BBBJ & CIM

i tell u it is realy TAKE ME HIGH & SUCK ME DRY

WILL RTF HER AGAIN BEFORE SHE GO BACK

Ice2005
18-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Thanks bro for the contact, sorry that could not find the time to book here earlier, but anyway finally get to taste this fine gem. As promise the FR on her but hope it helps.

SMS her for the slot and as instructed went to pick her and selected a hotel. I should say she is beauty, but age is catching up. I like her hair style and her size. Unfortunately leg are a little too skinny to my likeing.

Shall not spell out the procedure as many have already posted in the earlier post. My personal FR is as follows:-

Looks - 8/10 (sharp feature)
Body - 8/10 (quite nice body B+ boobs, enhanced)
Bbbj - 8/10 (she work very hard on this at least 20min)
FJ - 7/10 (quite horny but not very wet, comment not the best time of the month, anite just visited few days later will be better)
Frenching - no
Service - 8/10 Very friendly and and got the gf feeling
Overall - 7.5/10
RTF - not much time left as she if returning to her mother land.

jdi813
18-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks again to everyone who bothered to post a FR here in the thread ... for bros who wanna try her or RTF please do so as she is going back in a few days on the 27th this month

cheers :D

yojimbo
19-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks to TS jdi813!

She's a nice gal and I really enjoyed her company!

Overall: 8/10

Sorry for the short FR.

jdi813
27-10-2007, 01:25 PM
XY would like to say a big thank you to all bros who did find the time to support her during her stay here ... she's currently on the way to the airport and might be back again ... who knows :D

will update if i get any new info :)

jdi813
27-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi Jdi Bro,
Have heard of some many wonderful FR of Xiao Ya. I really keen to have a session with her. Please send me her contact no.. I will post FR once mission accomplished. Thks!to the above bro who sent me a PM but set his profile not to recieve any PMs ... here is my reply to u

KNS la bro ... u neber read my last post ah ??? she now @ airport going back home liao la

U MISSED THE BOAT

joshua1628
30-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Thanks to the recommendation of Bro Jdi813.

Sorry for this late FR. Only manage to have a session with XY on last Friday when my Vit-M is back. The overall session was satisfactory though it could be better. Perhaps XY look forward to flying back to her hometown on the next day.

It took awhile for two of us to warm up... When everything heated, the feeling is like GFE... Keep calling Baobei during and after the session. Felt shiok... :D

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 Very nice body curve
Boob: B+/C
BJ: 8.5/10 one of the best I have tried. Wanna get more...
FJ: 8.5/10 (missionary, missionary with deep penentration & both legs over my shoulder, doggie) cum... twice
Frenching: No le.. bit disappointed (perhaps no chemistry)
overall: 8/10 enjoy the session
Damage: $100 + $20 (room) + $2 (condom)
RTF: may be... too much choice out there lately...

Once again... thanks to Bro Jdi813