PDA

View Full Version : The Bondage Club

Rage24
07-12-2019, 03:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7RAVXYC.jpg

In the present day and age, Singaporeans are becoming more and more health conscious, putting more focus on nutrition and physical well being. We've seen people getting on leaner diets and taking classes like yoga and pilates. But there is also another revolution taking place...one that concerns out psychological wellbeing. In our stressful society, men need to feed their urge to dominate, and women need to quench their thirst for submission. From demanding bosses to spoiled brat schoolgirls to overbearing wives, from cops to lawyers to even MPs...these are the stories of the women who seek to be tamed and men who desire to tame them. Welcome to The Bondage Club.

The Manager

Authoritative senior manager Jessica Wong has always had anger management problems. Her short fuse had led to her relationships with those around her to constantly deteriorate. First she tried psychiatrists and took valium and anti depressants, but she deemed them useless. Then she took fitness lesson, from martial arts to yoga to pilates. And all they did was make her angrier and angrier by the day. It seemed her angst had no limits, until she received a mail from an anonymous sender one day, promising to solve any anger issues at no charge at all. It is her invitation to the Bondage club, and she will learn there that the answer to ending her frustrations, is to be tamed...

Wong drove her BMW i8 to the entrance of a nondescript building, the address of the letter she had received. She had just spent the day barking orders at her incompetent subordinates, even slapping one of them, a young male intern. Wong may only be in her late 20s but her reputation and accomplishments made her highly feared in the company, and she practically has immunity from being fired. Having expended so much energy at work, she hopes this place will bring her some much needed relief.

Dressed in a office attire with a pencil skirt, she gets out of her car and walks towards a dark wooden door and pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opens up, and a pleasant looking lady about her age welcomes her.

"You must be Jessica! Hi, I'm Serena. Come, follow me...I can't wait to start your session."

Jess does not reply her and just followed. She is prepared to bail at any point of time if she sensed any bullshit. The place is dim and has kind of a sombre ambience, lit with candles and playing meditation music, much darker than the massage parlours she's been. They enter a room, and Serena offers her a welcome drink before handing her a locker key, towel and bathrobe to wash up and prepare. Jess sips on the drink and is already having thoughts of leaving but she had sized up Serena and having earned a 2nd dan black belt in BJJ, she figures the place poses no danger she couldn't handle.

After cleaning up, Serena leads Jess to a massage room where she disrobes and is given a slow and sensual massage by her. It certainly is better than some of the expensive ones she's been to, and she is impressed.

"Your body's tense, Jessica. It seems like you're under a lot of pressure. Do you lead a very stressful lifestyle?" asked Serena.

"Do you mind if we stayed quiet? It'll be a lot more effective if you just let me enjoy this massage." said Jess, pissed that just as she was starting to enjoy this, her masseuse had to ruin it.

"Of course, of course...my apologies Miss Wong." Serena replied.

The massage went on for what felt like 10 minutes before Jess started to drift into sleep. She usually doesn't fall asleep so easily. Unbeknownst to her, there's a little extra something in her welcome drink.

Jess slowly opens her eyes, to find that she had been tied up and suspended from the ceiling, still completely naked.

"Wh...what the...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" she yelled in horror.

https://i.imgur.com/HCHW3Qg.jpg
The short tempered Jess, naked and tied up

Hirokun69
08-12-2019, 04:47 AM
You must be a fan of attackers and investigator bondage video.

madpig88
08-12-2019, 05:17 AM
Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.

Havanna Slicks
08-12-2019, 05:25 AM
pitch tent first... :p

JiByeHen
08-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Another camper here... :D

Apollo
08-12-2019, 12:31 PM
nice pic ts, more please

8April
08-12-2019, 04:31 PM
Good start bro, waiting for next update :)

LuckyBird
08-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Nice story :)

i^Xi0n
09-12-2019, 05:09 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.

rawboy83
09-12-2019, 08:27 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

Rage24
09-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Glad to see people interested in The Bondage Club:)
-----------------------------------------------------------

https://i.imgur.com/Y7ze0Os.jpg
Jessica, the short tempered senior manager, about to be shown her place

Jess is terrified, but more angry. She's going to kill that bitch who tricked her into this. But she's all alone in the dungeon like area, naked and tied. She yelled for close to ten minutes before giving up and rested.

The ropes were maliciously tight and wickedly tied to accentuate every curve on her body. Every time she struggles, a tightness presses in against her skin in areas where there are the most nerves...particularly down below. They seem to be getting tighter the more she struggles. She soon gives up on struggling too. There's a huge mirror in front of her to let her take a good hard look at herself - the once demanding and powerful corporate manager is now naked and tied up helplessly.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Yq7bsofvGNn550xFud/giphy.gif
A helpless Jessica struggles against the ropes to no avail

Jess waited for a full hour before someone finally came in.

"Who are you? Let me go! You sick pervert!" she yelled.

The man does not respond. He starts running his fingers all over her naked body and try as she might, she wasn't going anywhere. Without any warning, he started fondling her breasts and put his fingers in her vagina, thrusting viciously.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jUKBN3AVfI34soaflG/giphy.gif
The mysterious man violates Jess

"Ey, STOP! You fucker! Molest! You're going to jail for this!" she yelled out.

The man is not deterred the slightest and continues to violate her. She can't believe the state she's in as she looked in the mirror, helpless to a molester. She clamped her legs tight as she felt a wetness at her crotch, but it only gets wetter the more he fingers.

The man stops, then proceeds to lower her down to her knees. He unzip his pants and whips out his penis.

"You fucker, what do you think you're doing? DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKING COCK OFF!" she yelled. It's obvious what he wants her to do in this position.

The man stood still for 10 seconds. Seeing that Jess has no interest in making a move, he turns away and leaves.

"Stop! Wait! COME BACK!"

The man again pays no attention to her words and returned another hour later. Jess is now hungry and exhausted. Again he whips out his cock. She can hardly think straight anymore, she really wants to go home, and asks.

"If...if I do this, will you let me go? I won't call the cops, I swear!"

Again there is no response. And to her horror, the man turns and starts leaving again.

"WAIT! I'LL SUCK IT! I'LL SUCK IT!"

Too late. It will be another hour until he returns. Jess had already peed herself and almost passed out. She sees him coming, and this time, she sucks on his cock with no hesitation at all. She sucks eagerly with whatever energy she has left, but it's been so long since she last sucked her ex boyfriend's cock and she's a total amateur. As such, it took her nearly half an hour of non stop sensual cock sucking before she finally felt a warm sticky liquid jizz out from the meat shaft in her mouth. She tries to spit his cock out, but the man grabs her hair to hold her in place, as he unloads everything inside her pretty mouth. Then, with a chloroform filled cloth, he renders her unconscious.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WqRt12E2tmOQv4N6R8/giphy.gif
Fearing for her freedom, Jess obediently sucks...

https://media.giphy.com/media/fZDij0rGC8hlGW5TdM/giphy.gif
...until the man unloaded inside her mouth.

Jess wakes up in her own bed at home. She thought it had been a nightmare, until she licks the roof of her mouth and can still taste the man's semen. Angered and horrified that she was kidnapped and mouth raped, she takes out her phone, about to call the cops and hit 999. But she doesn't press the call button. There's...a sudden weird feeling, like she's never felt before. She felt liberated and relaxed, like she'd just had the best massage ever. She realizes she's not as angry as she thought, in fact she's not angry at all! Realizing that it's almost 8 in the morning, Jess decides to go to work and access her options slowly.

She keeps thinking about whether to call the cops throughout the day. But even with that at the back of her head, she had the single most efficient work day she's ever had. Her mind is clear, and she's become very forgiving about the mistakes of her subordinates. One of them even offered her a slice of cake to thank her.

Just as she was about to leave her office, Jess sees a ball of rope being carried about by renovation contractors, and lifts up her sleeve to see the rope marks from the night before. She starts fantasizing about being tied up again. Should she...return to the dungeon?

BK4ever
10-12-2019, 05:12 AM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

stoicism
10-12-2019, 06:59 AM
Nice start

NastyThaiboy
10-12-2019, 09:20 AM
I really like this story!   

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

testeresult
10-12-2019, 06:24 PM
So exciting story, shiok! :D

Slowpump
11-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Sapok sapok bro!

curiousSG
11-12-2019, 06:52 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

Steventan
11-12-2019, 07:10 AM
Bonded to this thread.
Thanks to TS.

VRossi1980
11-12-2019, 08:47 AM
great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.

obscenek2
11-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Nice story! Keep up the good work!

Bigbirdy
11-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Waiting for next update. Nice sharing

WaveTeam
11-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Enjoying this nice story, please continue bro!

Rage24
11-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Thanks all for support!
-------------------------------------

Jess is at home after work replying to some work emails, but can feel the thought of bondage lingering in the back of her head...and her beneath getting moist at the thought of it. She starts googling about BDSM and the sight of women being tied up, helpless...and fucked...it brewed her desire even more fervently. But she resists. She could hardly sleep that night.

The next day at work, it's as though she was a changed person. Her hot temper returned, and she started berating her subordinates for the tiniest mistakes...in fact she had gotten even worse than before. The more she tried to fight her newfound bondage fetish, the worse it affected her mood. After making a female employee cry at her desk, the same one who offered her cake the day before...she knew she needed help.

Jess finally relented and drove to the entrance of The Club. She sat in her car for 30 minutes before mustering the courage to walk to the entrance. A few knocks on the door, and Serena is there to welcome her again.

"Hello, Jess. We've missed you." Serena said with a wicked grin.

Jess is both angry and embarassed. Why is she willingly coming here to get punished?

Serena leads her in, to the massage room again. But Jess isn't here for that.

"Wait! I...I wanna skip this part." she said.

"Skip this part? What do you mean?" Serena replied.

"You know what I mean, stop playing games!"

"Oh, you mean you can't wait to get tied up and punished like the fucking whore you are?"

Jess is taken aback and speechless. She didn't expect Serena to get so direct. She's too embarassed to reply. Serena is running out of patience.

"Fucking tell me what you want, or you can get the fuck out of here." she continued.

Jess can sense a huge power shift here. Serena is calling all the shots, and she is not a customer, just a bdsm loving freak who sought to be tied up and punished like she described.

"I...I want to be tied up." Jess finally confessed.

"Why do you want to be tied up? Have you been naughty?" Serena teases.

Jess swallows her pride and replies. "I've been a mean bitch at work, I need someone to show me a lesson...tie me up and punish me like the whore that I am."

She can't believe those words actually came out of her mouth, it's like an alter ego taking over. Imagine the people at work hearing her say these things! Serena is pleased.

"Follow me then. Let's get straight to your punishment."

Serena leads her to the dungeon, where the mysterious man is. He forbids her from stripping off her clothes, wanting to punish her in her senior manager form - in the office attire.

He ties her up against the bars of the dungeon, and orders her to wait.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KE4oPqNx3P2kYBV1dv/giphy.gif
Jess prepares for her punishment in her senior manager attire

meijipcc
12-12-2019, 05:18 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

basfreak
12-12-2019, 06:21 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

obscenek2
12-12-2019, 08:14 AM
Nice work! Keep up the good work! :D

JustANewbie
12-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

Selamai
12-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Camping right now :cool:

5ay5
12-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Very nice story TS, and great pictures too! ;)

sponge05
13-12-2019, 06:34 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

obscenek2
13-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Good story! Waiting for the next episode

SuchBowl
13-12-2019, 07:37 PM
So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more :)

Truthful
14-12-2019, 06:41 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

KnowItAll
15-12-2019, 06:47 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

Cash8877
15-12-2019, 07:14 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

AUSPA
15-12-2019, 08:11 AM
Very nice story and waiting here next...

JJMagic
15-12-2019, 08:46 AM
nice story TS, more updates please. :)

themajestic
15-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Cool nice story and pls post more.

horizonferry
15-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Nice story and support here.

tab5
15-12-2019, 07:36 PM
This is great story and thank you.

Republicunt
15-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Do keep your story coming TS :)

Rage24
15-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Thanks all!
---------------
The man returns, and Jessica instantly regrets her decision. But it's not enough for her to want to scream and ask to leave. She...desires him to do something to her. It's sick and perverted, she knows...but it's also more thrilling than anything she's ever experienced.

"So you've returned for more punishment. Good. Know that this day on, I am your master."

Jessica doesn't know what to respond to the master. Workplace Jessica would have scolded him for saying something so stupid. But here in the Bondage Club, he really is her master.

Master caresses her face, then ripped her shirt apart, exposing her bra.

https://media.giphy.com/media/QsaoLlZCjNxcDUow1a/giphy.gif

"Hey! This is my work outfit! DON'T!" Jess protested.

"You are nothing but the lowest prostitute here. I don't give a fuck who you are outside. Hence, this attire is useless."

With a pair of scissors, he starts cutting up her shirt, then her bra, exposing her nipples. It's her second time baring herself in front of Master, but she still felt embarrassed as the coldness of the atmosphere come in contact with her nipples.

https://media.giphy.com/media/j5PeQIsx64wMeqGacX/giphy.gif

Master continues his assault and starts cutting up her stockings, then her panties.

https://media.giphy.com/media/UQhPekmp4eiHcfRlWU/giphy.gif

"Oh my god, what am I going to wear to leave this place?" Jess thought to herself. But beneath her concerns is an underlying excitement - no man had ever dominated her this way before, in her office outfit. She fires wimpy men in this attire, now they are being ripped to shreds by her Master.

Master caressed her exposed body for a while, then started rubbing her vagina. He can sense that she is wet.

"Whore. Why are you so wet?" he questioned.

Jess stayed silent.

"You remembered the last time you ignored me? I won't ask you again." Master gave his final warning. Jess knows he's not playing around.

"When...when I get tied up, exposed myself to you...it makes me horny.." she said in a soft, ashamed tone.

"Then what do you want?"

"Can...can put your fingers...inside..."

"Inside WHERE?"

"Inside...my vagina..."

"Use coarser words, don't act like some atas manager you stupid fuck."

"In...inside my cheebye."

Yong grabbed her hair and yelled at her.

"YOU THINK YOUR MASTER TAKES ORDERS FROM YOU, FUCKING BITCH?"

"Sorry, sorry Master!"

Jess is absolutely terrified, and even more aroused by his dominant presence. And then, she feels his fingers slowly dip inside her vagina, and deeper, and deeper...until it goes all the way in.

https://media.giphy.com/media/LMWflVIrIWqyLEUSM5/giphy.gif

Master pulls it out halfway, then penetrates her again. He picks up speed and is now truly fingering her. Jess felt pleasure like she never had before. She moaned and moaned, until she could feel an urge to urinate, and embarrassingly pleaded.

"Uggghh! UGGGHHHH!!! STOP MASTER...I...NEED TO GO TOILET!"

"Just pee here! Down here you are no different from a dog!"

Jess could not hold it in any longer and squirted, as a massive wave of pleasure shook her body. It's her first ever orgasm, and for a full minute she came like mad.

https://media.giphy.com/media/j5zML8cGvkaZ41BewA/giphy.gif

Master brings up his hand as her love juices dripped from his fingers. "See how horny you are, fucking slut? What senior manager? Prostitute!"

Roozu
16-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Awesome write up.. Love that Ds.. Who is she?

lobangkingz
16-12-2019, 08:51 AM
nice story, please share more soon TS.

Rage24
16-12-2019, 09:24 AM
Awesome write up.. Love that Ds.. Who is she?

Rinne Touka:)

JordonSpeith
16-12-2019, 10:23 AM
Enjoying the story TS, thanks for nice share :)

Informer
17-12-2019, 08:32 AM
really nice story TS, more updates soon please.

skyleg
17-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Support nice story and camping for more!!

Rage24
17-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Thanks all!
-------------------

Master continues to strip Jess naked and gives her a collar, ties her up like a dog, then forcing her to walk around. Jess is astounded at his perverted demands, but the more he humiliated her, the more aroused she felt. She wants to beg Master to fuck her but is still too ashamed to say so. She has trouble balancing herself and keeps falling over.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ka2ZW9c9LtUq2HA0Uo/giphy.gif

"Now I dunno whether to call you hooker or dumb bitch. Maybe a bit of both. You better walk properly or I won't fuck you tonight. Maybe send a few pics of you like this to your employees too." mocked the Master.

Those words completely stung Jess. Not only was she continuing to get reprimanded, but he knew how horny she was, and his threat of exposing her to her work subordinates was terrifying. Since he already knew, there was no longer a need to put up a face.

"Master...you...when...when you want to...fuck me..." Jess said in a soft tone.

"I told you already I want to hear you use dirtier low class words."

"Master...my smelly cheebye damn itchy now...come fuck it and let your cock shiok sir!"

Jess wasn't ashamed anymore. Master was very satisfied as she had truly been tamed. He takes out his erect cock and gets behind her.

"Eh...Master...what about condom?"

Master ignores her and slides half his cock inside her.

"What condom? You this kind of cheap slut why need me to waste money on condom?"

He pushes in the rest of his cock.

"Fuuuckkk!! I never kena fucked raw before!" Jess thought to herself in horror. But the feeling while painful was also full of pleasure. Then all of a sudden, the Master stopped, resting his cock in her vagina.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lqvReRW0Wf0188UC4z/giphy.gif

"Master...why you stopping? Continue to kan my cheebye! I not shiok for you meh?"

"Don't expect me to service you. I want to hear you dirty talk then I continue to fuck you...worthless hooker."

"I...I like to kena fuck by master, thank you master! Sorry my cheebye not very tight, although rarely used, thank you for fucking my horny cheapo chao cheebye! Fuck until you shiok sir!"

She continues to appease master who picks up the pace and fucks her even more rapidly. Jess can see a large mirror in front of her showing her wearing a collar, getting fucked in a doggy position, a true low level whore being used. Master continues to force her to dirty talk for 30 minutes until he finally approaches climax.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KH8km7FrNP4Z6u5khH/giphy.gif

"Ok, well done! Come, take master's seed!"

"Arrrrggghhhhh!"

https://media.giphy.com/media/lQOYqzpqGWtUWPSds5/giphy.gif

The master ejaculates a massive load inside her pussy, and for the first time in her life she experiences the feeling of being inseminated, to be bred. The cum is warm, stick and ample, flowing around inside her. A part of master's DNA inside her forever.

But her night isn't over. She is brought to a hotel wearing handcuffs and a slave collar. To her shock, they arrive at a room where she sees Glenn waiting, a subordinate she had once slapped.

"Boss...is that.. really you?"

"Glenn!? Oh my god...no..."

But this was Master's plan all along. To let her get punished by the ones she wronged. The inferior wimp Glenn is now her Master. Jess is aware of her duties.

"Have fun, Mister. Punish your whore superior to your hearts content. Don't worry bitch, he will never tell anyone as long as you continue to let him fuck."

The master leaves as Jess is left alone with Glenn as a sex slave for the night.

"Master Glenn. I am sorry for how I treated you. Punish me as you see fit, sir!" she embarrassingly begged.

"Wah, shook lah! Cannot believe I paid so little for you! You really damn cheap man Boss! Wait...I should call you a fucking slut now! Bitch!"

Jess could only bite her lips and endure those humiliating words, but the truth is, being punished by this lowly lifeform turned her on more than ever. The massive power shift from day to night made her completely submit.

Glenn's cock isn't as thick as Master's, but he was so rough in his intent to have revenge. He slides his member in unprotected and fucks her with a manic speed and it made her moan louder and louder. Inside her, he can feel the sticky semen of her previous owner.

https://media.giphy.com/media/S2wqDyR9YswGCrpANy/giphy.gif

"Eh, why inside got sticky sticky one!? Fucking bitch you kena fucked already ar? No wonder so CHEAP!"

He slaps her bum in anger at being tricked to fuck a used whore. But still, there is immense pleasure and satisfaction at fucking his bitch boss. Soon, he too prepared to unload inside Jess.

"This is for slapping me you bitch! Limpeh cum inside you!"

Jess could feel another load of filthy semen fill up her insides. Absolutely gross, degrading, and...satisfying.

"Th...thank you...Master Glenn..."

Glenn wanted to fuck her again but the Master wanted to go easy in her second night of punishment. He leaves as she passes out in the hotel, falling asleep with two loads of semen inside her.

The next day at work, Jess is back in her office and is once again revitalised, treating everyone politely. Except for Glenn, who keeps winking at her. At the meeting, to his shock, she absolutely tore into him in front of everyone.

"Glenn Chew, you bodoh. I told you to complete it by the 12pm deadline, where the fuck is the document?"

"Eh, you fucking bitch, really want me to tell everyone you-"

She slaps Glenn across his cheek, to everyone's shock. It's the third time she's done it.

"Everyone get out. I need to speak with him privately!"

And out they went. Just enough for Glenn to tahan and not reveal she had been her sex slave the night before. He stares coldly at Jess, who then leans near him and whispers.

"Get angry at me, boy. So you can punish me even more fiercely tonight."

Glenn gives her a malevolent smirk.
----------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Club, a mysterious man approaches the Master. It is none other than Singapore's most wanted criminal, Siow (https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=754648).

"So...I see you've recruited a pretty elite slave, M." he tells Master, impressed.

"It was easy. What I truly envy is you. The way you kidnapped and raped that Sarah Quek was an amazing achievement. Too bad she got away."

"Ha. She'll find her way back someday. Anyways, I've got to go. Her pretty ex-gf has already fallen into our hands. Let me play for a while, then maybe I'll send her to you for conditioning..."

MPLover
18-12-2019, 06:44 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

KTVbuddy
20-12-2019, 08:21 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.