PDA

View Full Version : Japan Nuru Massage Anyone Try before ?

caseyjackson
05-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Hi Bros,

I was planning to book a Milf from SgLonelyGuy that advertise services providing B2B Water bed Nuru massage with 2 handjobs in a single session. The problem is some of their face could not be seen as it was blurred out completely just only can see the figure and boobs size in the photo. Could anyone share with me your Nuru massage experience, there are 2 packages, 60 and 90 mins session. I was thinking of trying 60 minutes first. I did tried a few girls from this website and beautycastles, most of my encounter was not too bad, although some I have to say the website photos were highly photoshop and when you actually met some of them in person, it was a true turn off but some do really look exactly the same in the photo, probably in their 30s and their age were fabricated, so I wanna know any bros did tried the water bed Japanese nuru massage service from this 2 particular website. Looking forward for some advice before I start booking one of the girl to proceed such service.

cafa123
05-12-2019, 06:00 PM
If you wanna try nuru, pls ignore the face

sshelterz
29-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Hi Bros,

I was planning to book a Milf from SgLonelyGuy that advertise services providing B2B Water bed Nuru massage with 2 handjobs in a single session. The problem is some of their face could not be seen as it was blurred out completely just only can see the figure and boobs size in the photo. Could anyone share with me your Nuru massage experience, there are 2 packages, 60 and 90 mins session. I was thinking of trying 60 minutes first. I did tried a few girls from this website and beautycastles, most of my encounter was not too bad, although some I have to say the website photos were highly photoshop and when you actually met some of them in person, it was a true turn off but some do really look exactly the same in the photo, probably in their 30s and their age were fabricated, so I wanna know any bros did tried the water bed Japanese nuru massage service from this 2 particular website. Looking forward for some advice before I start booking one of the girl to proceed such service.

Type SG Nuru massge review

awpig
26-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Went Rocca balestire to look fot Jo-- for Nuru. PLEASE AVOID, OLDER THAN 50 YO

marzsomeone
26-12-2020, 02:23 PM
I think Nuru is not as what you saw in JAV, most is just body to body sliding up and down. usually 90mins will be better if you wanna enjoy nuru and massage properly. cause 60mins will be short as ML need time to set up and clear the bed/gel. :D

HerbisPulis
01-11-2021, 10:45 PM
Hmm, try to use some reviews from the different sites about Nuru massage centers