PDA

View Full Version : TN at Bukit Timah Road

evilspawnsss
19-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Last nite go "Hit & Run".Found a place last nite as went Belle no slot..B4 enter the staircase..see up..waa..the place look like red latern district,went up..Saw a very small build Girl squarting there smoking and a Seducive 2 big "melon" infront of mi hee hee...but in the end i didnt went for her..My friend did.. :D After asking how much,a MILF bring mi into the room..Waaa the music damm loud lor..confirm dun let others hear wat they doing hee hee...den inside after i was in my birthday suit..to my surprise she take off her shirt..And lie behind mi ask mi the golden question..i was like"OMG,hven start massage ask liao"Detail later i post ah..so ok on..den she went out take things..come in only she take off everything..left only panties on to massage mi..at first i still dun know..cus i lying down..only realise when her leg was brushing against mi and i knew she no wearing..turn around peek haha indeed lor..Massage still ok..got strenght not really piano type..but very fast..opt for BJ but price kinda of high..so reject her..den she say"Entertain" her bit la..ask mi go for Hj..but i dun wan lor..HJ i can do myself mah hee hee but she say help mi blow and use hand to make it come out lor..price for HJ..so i on la..Try attack her below but i feel something den she tell mi aunty come..hmm..I was thinking if no come she take off everything liao..k la..first time got massage in Tn with almost 95% naked.

Name : Didnt ask
Boob : A (confirm not for Boob lover)
Massage : 6/10 ( Better den those piano)
HJ : sorry i forget(only enjoying her bj :D )
Bj : 7/10
Fj : didnt ask(Aunty come)

Damge : $36 + $50

I give her $100 nvr change la..$50 HJ + BJ cheap liao..cannot so stingy one..althought no much la..Hmm..unlikely will return as i still looking for good,pure massage. Cheers..sorry bit long hahah

Bro can ask mi for location..I will see Points..lower Points Bro i consider first..if only 1 or 2 post jus asking for number or place..u can forget having it ah.Thks

hubber28
19-09-2007, 12:32 PM
I love to cheong along Bt Merah and Bt Timah. Along my route home and near my work place. Anyway, i asking if you can pm me the location? :D

evilspawnsss
19-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I love to cheong along Bt Merah and Bt Timah. Along my route home and near my work place. Anyway, i asking if you can pm me the location? :D

Hee hee done le...cannot so obvious..mi at office...mi do abit stun hee hee..:D

singbet
19-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi... You have given a very detailed and interesting debrief on your encounter. I would like to try as I' staying at the area also. Can pm to me the address, please. Thanks!

shen2803
19-09-2007, 06:42 PM
hi bro can share the location?

evilspawnsss
20-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Already Share with 3 bros :) Awaiting for FR.