PDA

View Full Version : any bro in seoul now?

c3uc3000
18-09-2007, 09:08 AM
am in seoul till sunday, looking for bros to have fun together while here.

i also noobie anyway so exploring myself for now. bo kaki.

myko
18-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Bro,
If you by yourself just head to 588. The KTVs in korea are called Room Salons and their damage is extremely high.

c3uc3000
18-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Bro,
If you by yourself just head to 588. The KTVs in korea are called Room Salons and their damage is extremely high.

thanks bro. Read up about all these liao.

I think I will head to the 588 sightsee and see how.
The AnMa seems interesting but dont know where to find at this moment, the subway sibei confusing so many lines one.

Their room saloon, 1 person go without locals they entertain a not?

seoseo
19-09-2007, 01:10 AM
ok don't try the following

Call in room message from Hotel.
I just tried.

Bo special one. 105,000 Kwon.
But massage is good + somehow the masseur was quite chio.

TUBORG
19-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Currently in incheon - boring industrial place i must say.

Me in Seoul from this Friday evening till Sunday evening fly back home.

Anyone keen to cheong together or can intro some good lobang.

Tommy

myko
19-09-2007, 04:52 PM
thanks bro. Read up about all these liao.

I think I will head to the 588 sightsee and see how.
The AnMa seems interesting but dont know where to find at this moment, the subway sibei confusing so many lines one.

Their room saloon, 1 person go without locals they entertain a not?

Bro,
The room salons are a bit different from the KTVs you expect in the rest of asia. First off, the girls rotate every 15 minutes. Also, all they really let you do is hold, hug, drink, and sing. No taking off clothes and no bringing them back. Language may also be a problem, since I am assuming you can't speak korean. Damage will be very high though. From the impression that I got, it would be in the high hundreds (USD). So I think that they may try to entertain you, but I don't think it'll be worth the cost you'd have to spend.

If you can speak korean, I would recommend that you go to Mirari. They kinda have KTVs there, but its more like its part of the package. Think of them as the barber shops in china. You go into each store and take a look at the girls. Once you see one that you like go in and she'll go with you to a KTV look-alike room. Its very spartan, just a TV and desk. You can sing a bit or do whatever, and she'll give you head. Afterwards she'll take you back and you can have a FS with her.

However, as I mentioned before, unless you know the language, its hard to bargain with the boss.

I think the easiest place for you to make your little bro happy is 588. Just write that and show it to any taxi-driver, they should know. Its kinda like amsterdam in korea. The damage is 70,000 won for 15 minutes, but they usually are able to make you blow within 5. Bro, do you look korean? Some of the girls there refuse to serve non-koreans because they're afraid of diseases, so it is best to have a local with you (at 588 or mirari).

A final place I can recommend are their massage parlors. 3 girls work on you providing you FS, with total damage being a little bit higher than 200k Won.

Hope that this helps bro.

c3uc3000
20-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Bro,
The room salons are a bit different from the KTVs you expect in the rest of asia. First off, the girls rotate every 15 minutes. Also, all they really let you do is hold, hug, drink, and sing. No taking off clothes and no bringing them back. Language may also be a problem, since I am assuming you can't speak korean. Damage will be very high though. From the impression that I got, it would be in the high hundreds (USD). So I think that they may try to entertain you, but I don't think it'll be worth the cost you'd have to spend.

If you can speak korean, I would recommend that you go to Mirari. They kinda have KTVs there, but its more like its part of the package. Think of them as the barber shops in china. You go into each store and take a look at the girls. Once you see one that you like go in and she'll go with you to a KTV look-alike room. Its very spartan, just a TV and desk. You can sing a bit or do whatever, and she'll give you head. Afterwards she'll take you back and you can have a FS with her.

However, as I mentioned before, unless you know the language, its hard to bargain with the boss.

I think the easiest place for you to make your little bro happy is 588. Just write that and show it to any taxi-driver, they should know. Its kinda like amsterdam in korea. The damage is 70,000 won for 15 minutes, but they usually are able to make you blow within 5. Bro, do you look korean? Some of the girls there refuse to serve non-koreans because they're afraid of diseases, so it is best to have a local with you (at 588 or mirari).

A final place I can recommend are their massage parlors. 3 girls work on you providing you FS, with total damage being a little bit higher than 200k Won.

Hope that this helps bro.

200k Won sounds fine haha. For 3 girl, quite good liao.
Any district that you can recommend?

Damn not speaking Korean while here is terrible.

c3uc3000
20-09-2007, 04:37 AM
bro that pm me, you forgot to leave me your number.

I think friday we can organize one cheong session.
If not tomorrow night i also free.

Went running around today, not bad.

myko
20-09-2007, 05:46 AM
200k Won sounds fine haha. For 3 girl, quite good liao.
Any district that you can recommend?

Damn not speaking Korean while here is terrible.

Bro,
For the massage? I can ask my local friends and see if they know any #s you can call. I know that the area near all the big hotels (such as the Ritz, SamJung hotel, etc.) has a lot of massage parlors. Do you have any local friends that can speak korean? It would really help facilitate the process.

Oh..that reminds me. If you want to go to a foreigner friendly place, try Itaewon. There's an US army base stationed nearby so most of the natives (as well as sex workers there) have a rudimentary mastery of english. Perhaps you should give this place a shot?

pocketrocket
20-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Bro,
For the massage? I can ask my local friends and see if they know any #s you can call. I know that the area near all the big hotels (such as the Ritz, SamJung hotel, etc.) has a lot of massage parlors. Do you have any local friends that can speak korean? It would really help facilitate the process.

Oh..that reminds me. If you want to go to a foreigner friendly place, try Itaewon. There's an US army base stationed nearby so most of the natives (as well as sex workers there) have a rudimentary mastery of english. Perhaps you should give this place a shot?

Bro, how about anywhere good around InterCon?

TUBORG
20-09-2007, 12:45 PM
I am staying in LOTTE Hotel Fri until this Sunday...any good recommendations from bros here.

seoseo
20-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Lai Lai, field report time.

Time to return to the community.

I went to meet a friend for lunch I got to know in Seoul. Lunch was good, Korean BBQ. Finishing it off, so I went to the Gang Nam station and exited because my friend works there.

Feeling adventurous and since I do have quite a bit of time, I decided to walk. (That wasn't such a good idea as it took me almost 30 mins to walk from Gang Nam to InterCon area)

So I walked and walked and walk. From 345pm I walked until 500 pm. Sibei shag ah. The funny thing is, I actually passed by this An Ma place which you will definitely noticed if you walk along the main road.

The distance I actually walked just on the straights, not even the return flight back later.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/seoseoadr/ferrari1.jpg

This place lagi best, call itself, Ferrari. You will see one big big English word below it, call Special Message in white text. Cannot miss one. The building is about 6 story high and uses the Ferrari logo.

I passed by it and hmmmm decided to walk all the way to InterCon and COEX then see nothing there loop back. Considering all these while I feel like bang sai, then I think, screw it la, just go Ferrari lo.

I did think that wah lao, sikali is sibei expensive since this AnMa place looks expensive. Wth, since here already just go in la.

Below is the image of the exact location.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/seoseoadr/ferrari.jpg

Everything inside really Ferrari except don't have the car inside as display. Even got roof top parking and they call it Ferrari parking.

Go in, one chicken one duck. Just say An Ma, they will understand. Damage how much? I asked. 180,000 Kwon. That's about $180 USD la. Typical I guess base on the feedback from bros about the GangNam area. Given the settings, I am quite happy they say its' $180.00 USD liao.

Ok happy paid in cash. (there's a lot a lot of banks here, so no worries about withdrawal. Cirrus, Maestro. Citibank, Standard Chartered, yeah a lot)

Go in liao, given shoes to change, brought me up to 2nd floor, took a lift to the 4th floor. I was brought into a room with 3 mattress on the floor. Wah I thought wtf mass orgy liao ah?

Apparently, it looks like a small generic locker room with 6 lockers. Put my things in locker 1 and quickly changed and go bang sai. Buay tahan liao. Finish liao, knn no one tell me what to do. So in my robes only i just stand in the room smoke do nothing.

SUDDENLY..... KNOCKING ON THE DOOR......

The door opens and knn one guy comes in.

I was hoping, wah this one better not be gay club loh. I thought is fuck first massage later? Nevermind, see what happens.

Massaged me for a good 45 mins I think. Ok lah, very good massage really gets to every part of your body less your private estates.

I was brought to the 3rd level after which by one of those administrative ladies in their An Ma.

Knocked knocked, open door, a korean girl smile. Honestly, if I can change and know how to change girl I would la. Her looks, 5/10 la. Nevermind, since my objective is come here conquest, conquest what also the same liao.

Cb why I see so many sweet mei mei on the street, here don't have leh? The An Ma environment so swee but the girl cannot make it in looks.

Nevermind lo see how the service.

Ask me in, again, chicken and duck talk. Ok la, talk talk a bit got kam cheng. I go tell her my papa korean my mama singaporean. Sibei kanna sai lo. But apparently, when you say you 1/2 korean, their response a bit better lah.
Ask my why I cannot speak Korean somemore haha, came up with cock and bull story. What to do right? Being in sales, you naturally become A grade bullshit king.

Ok, she'll bath me, play play didi a bit. Funny thing is, then she ask me sit on a plastic chair near the bathing area. I thought, wah gum lan jiao there ah? Ok lah interesting.

End up just use body and cat bath there lo. I would say, this experience better than Dragon in Singapore lah for the cat bath. Good suction, moaning a bit SOP.

Bath me again bring me to the bed. Ok, cat bath my back, no AR. Maybe I lao sai earlier she can smell haah but i clean liao lo. Nm, doesnt matter.

BJ was well, can fight Dragon HC standard lah. But no BBBJ for me lo. Also good la.

So she started with riding me, pussy ok ok so so. Not too loose kind not too tight also lo.

Moaning once again SOP la but she can moan sibei long. Didn't really feel like kissing her or sucking her boobies cause face i hate, boobs only B boobs, nothing too amazing.

Ride her side, ride her rear, ride her missionary, got 20-30mins la. Wah lao so much money spend, much enjoy a bit longer also.

Finally finish it up in missionary. Sibei tiring ah.... ok inside got fridge got drink you can happy happy choose what drink you want.

Bath again, sit down talk duck and chicken again. Finally someone comes and bring me back to changing room.

Changed and that's about it. This place is foreigner friendly lah.

If you are ang moh, they auto charged you 210,000 Kwon, that's what my girl told me.

If Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, 180,000 Kwon.

Other races, I don't know liao.

FJ: 8.5/10
BJ: 9/10
Looks: 5/10
RTF: This place, but not same girl. Hell No because I want to fuk chio bu.
Damage: $180 USD/$180,000 Kwon.