PDA

View Full Version : Bros beware Commercial sex with someone under 18 is now a crime

warstream
17-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Posting here because so that bros will be aware.

"....
Commercial sex with those under 18 years old is also a crime.

The Ministry said this is intended to protect young persons of both sexes against exploitation and providing sexual services at this tender age as their consent could be impaired due to their immaturity and vulnerability.

The law extends beyond Singapore's borders.

So, going on a child sex tour is a crime.

Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents who engage in commercial sex with a minor under 18, will be prosecuted.
..."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/300358/1/.html

blacktaj
17-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Please read the article carefully. This is a PROPOSED LAW. It has not passed parliament yet.

ahl30ng
17-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Hmmm proposed meaning going to implement ... same what hee. who will oppose to to it? hmmm ...so meanwhile ENJOY FAST hee

forumer
17-09-2007, 06:49 PM
will they backdate the offence? :o

ahl30ng
17-09-2007, 06:54 PM
will they backdate the offence? :o

Hmmmm i dont think so leh. not fair and not justified to do so. Before that domicum is a legal drug. until recently it's controlled item. so before that i ate domicum then now i will be charged for that? kekekekek ....not fair lah :)

Pros is a crime already. But FL difficult to say whether they are commercial WL or what.....hence just my own thought.. a FL below the age of 18 is the same as FL above age of 18.....difficult to charge them lah. FL not equal to Commercials WL....FL meaning voluntarily....Commercial majiam like got OKT...or inside Fishtank...

any comment?

Peridot62
18-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Pros is a crime already. But FL difficult to say whether they are commercial WL or what.....hence just my own thought.. a FL below the age of 18 is the same as FL above age of 18.....difficult to charge them lah. FL not equal to Commercials WL....FL meaning voluntarily....Commercial majiam like got OKT...or inside Fishtank...

any comment?[/QUOTE]

I'll think is safer not to bonk a FL below the age of 18, just in case is cover, then how to answer to OC. Go jail u know.

Lucky have bonk many young FL age 16 to 18 before. Think can go retire soon.

Actually in our cheoning life, the most diffcult part is answering to OC n not anyone else.

My 2 cent advise.

ken li
18-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Please read the article carefully. This is a PROPOSED LAW. It has not passed parliament yet.

I believe it will be passed into law soon. When was the last time a PROPOSED law was shot down by parliament in Singapore? ;)

Sayangku
18-09-2007, 10:59 AM
As i always says in Alfresco, FUCK THE PAP!!!! :D

ahl30ng
18-09-2007, 05:16 PM
I'll think is safer not to bonk a FL below the age of 18, just in case is cover, then how to answer to OC. Go jail u know.

Lucky have bonk many young FL age 16 to 18 before. Think can go retire soon.

Actually in our cheoning life, the most diffcult part is answering to OC n not anyone else.

My 2 cent advise.

You are most right!! How to answer to OC, family members look at u like one kind....hmm

Hmmm i hasnt got a chance to bonk any yet haha so sad case this time

"The Ministry said this is intended to protect young persons of both sexes against exploitation and providing sexual services at this tender age as their consent could be impaired due to their immaturity and vulnerability."

Judging from the above i think FL or not still against the law now....piang eh

veronin
18-09-2007, 05:19 PM
wanna have sex with under 18? CAN. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PAY!!

Only commercial sex w under 18 is a crime. Go figure??

Sammy Jr
18-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Consider myself lucky.
Was in Tanjongpinang bonking a cewek.
Papi told me 19. Imagine my horror when after bonking, the cewek told me 15.
Little wonder she was giggling away when bonking.:confused:
No more. Now must go for more mature cewek to be safe.

vincentlim81
18-09-2007, 05:44 PM
heng ah this does not affect to those who love milf:D

tenggiri
18-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Yeah fellow cheongsters, it's a law passed already as printed in the St Times today. As many of you said its not worth if kena caught and everything blow up and don kno how to answer to big boss OC. After that, still have to face second boss at the working place!

At least prostitution is still legal in S'pore so maybe have to check ID of FL before bonking nowadays.

Erotican
18-09-2007, 06:14 PM
I still like my girls young... but now must bonk properly, carefully, if not backside canned

ahl30ng
18-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Good thing is oral and anal are deem legal now kekeke
Sec377 no longer affect us liao ....

BUT

I quote from chinese paper..

Sec376B of the penal code...commercial sex with anyone below age 18 will be jail for 7 yrs, fine or both.

Sec376D ...tour for the purpose of child sex..or overseas bonk a >18yrs old syt...jail 10yrs, fine or both ...

Piang very harsh leh .....

Frankiestine
19-09-2007, 01:35 PM
As i always says in Alfresco, FUCK THE PAP!!!! :D

heehee bro your tag line sounds very familiar....whats your nick in Delphi?

Frankiestine
19-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I believe it will be passed into law soon. When was the last time a PROPOSED law was shot down by parliament in Singapore? ;)

no chance of that not be passed...not when the entire gov is made of yes man/woman cock suckers who only knows how to put up a wayang wayang show for the public to see...

Frankiestine
19-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Haha hi guys, i think the law is implemented already. Read today's straits time:o
I haven't even try below 18 yet man...yet a newbie...too bad for me:(

easy lor book 18yo gal tell her if police check say she is your gf or lover...like that technically no law broken if no money was seen changing hands...

warstream
19-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Guess bros here shld not try their luck.. else get a < 18 yr old one, and be open to blackmail later on if she tries to be funny.

GTR34NurSpecII
19-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Say I got a 17 yo gf.

I bang her.

Then I gave her $ to buy LV wallet.

Considered a crime?

This world is full of weird laws...

siamcutey
19-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah fellow cheongsters, it's a law passed already as printed in the St Times today. As many of you said its not worth if kena caught and everything blow up and don kno how to answer to big boss OC. After that, still have to face second boss at the working place!

At least prostitution is still legal in S'pore so maybe have to check ID of FL before bonking nowadays.

Excerpt from Channelnewsasia

SINGAPORE: Commercial sex with someone under 18 will be made a crime under the law, and this extends beyond Singapore's borders.

This means Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents going on a child sex tour will be prosecuted. Organisers and promoters of child sex tours will also be taken to task.

The proposed changes are part of a comprehensive review of Singapore's Penal Code.

It is the first massive review of the criminal laws and penalties in Singapore since 1984.

The Home Affairs Ministry, in tabling the amendments in Parliament on Monday, said the proposed changes are intended to protect young persons of both sexes against exploitation and providing sexual services at a tender age of 18 as their consent could be impaired due to their immaturity and vulnerability.

The Ministry said that as society changes with time, the legal system too needs to reflect current realities. This means the laws need to stay ahead of criminals and the nature of crime.

Out of some 360 offences reviewed, penalties for nearly 60 percent of them have been left unchanged.

Those being amended involve either enhancing, reducing or expanding the range of penalties.

This is to provide the courts with greater sentencing discretion to mete out appropriate sentences and to reflect developments in crime trends.
=====================================
From what I read, don't think BILL has been passed yet. The changes in the PENAL code are being proposed as it is the first MASSIVE reviewsince 1984

SC

lacoruna69
19-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Say I got a 17 yo gf.
I bang her.
Considered a crime?

This is the 'blind-spot'. You can fuck your 17 y.o GF, but not a 17 y.o. PRO.
I foresee a lot "innocent" local gals using this to seek revenge on their male counterparts.

Very soon, to even things up. Another law will be pass raising underage sex limit to 18 y.o.

break78
20-09-2007, 12:29 AM
I foresee a lot "innocent" local gals using this to seek revenge on their male counterparts.

Very soon, to even things up. Another law will be pass raising underage sex limit to 18 y.o.

Eh.. i thought you down with flu?!?! Haha... so now you better beware who you pick next week.... :D

Frankiestine
20-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Excerpt from Channelnewsasia

SINGAPORE: Commercial sex with someone under 18 will be made a crime under the law, and this extends beyond Singapore's borders.

This means Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents going on a child sex tour will be prosecuted. Organisers and promoters of child sex tours will also be taken to task.

Screw the law...if gov of the other countries do not even bother to enact a law against sex with under 18 (i don't mean minors like under 16)...why this gov must be so kpo...

DatukSeks
20-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Say I got a 17 yo gf.

I bang her.

Considered a crime?

Like that next time after fucking a 17 yo prostitute, then give her LV wallet, consider crime boh ?

Hahaha

DatukSeks
20-09-2007, 12:14 PM

Is a lady commiting an offence if she pay for the services of a 17 y.o. gigolo ?

ahl30ng
20-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Is a lady commiting an offence if she pay for the services of a 17 y.o. gigolo ?

Well said...but too bad guys are not protected from womans charter.

qw2op
20-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Screw the law...if gov of the other countries do not even bother to enact a law against sex with under 18 (i don't mean minors like under 16)...why this gov must be so kpo...

my views r juz exactly opposite urs ... imho ... spare ze law n screw ze gahmen ... :D

tenggiri
20-09-2007, 03:22 PM
=====================================
From what I read, don't think BILL has been passed yet. The changes in the PENAL code are being proposed as it is the first MASSIVE reviewsince 1984

SC

Yup bro SC, kum sia for the correction. The new changes to the sex law i think, should be passed when the pappies gather again in Parlaymen nex month.

Another proposal found in the changes is to make 'marital rape' a crime as well, which when passed will enable a man to be charged for raping his wife whereas before we cant.

Cheers.

ahl30ng
21-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Hai...

Alot of girls can cry wolf already... hmmm...well just cheong with care :)

ps: anyway to the bro who zap me? can u enlighten me what mistake did i make so that i can improve? :)

lacoruna69
22-09-2007, 11:06 AM

I see this as a pro-US move. We like to follow BIG Brother. The U-18 applies to PROs only. To deter child sex. If you fucked your 17 y.o. GF, you are safe. But, if she decides to make a police report saying that you PAID her, you are in big trouble.