PDA

View Full Version : Best Timings to cross the causeway

F-boy
28-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Sorry for starting such a noob thread but uncle been in jail and never go JB many years so pls bear with me.

Understand now jb weekend is Friday and Saturday so means Friday crowded? What about Sundays? Advisable to cheong on these days?

Also if come back late will be less traffic? Reason asking is because scare of CNB at causeway. If peak period got crowd better to mingle with crowds

Thank you in advance for info

Longplay
28-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Sorry for starting such a noob thread but uncle been in jail and never go JB many years so pls bear with me.

Understand now jb weekend is Friday and Saturday so means Friday crowded? What about Sundays? Advisable to cheong on these days?

Also if come back late will be less traffic? Reason asking is because scare of CNB at causeway. If peak period got crowd better to mingle with crowds

It has been a couple of months since I have been, but I found that 6am to 7am from JB to Sing was pretty clear and not much waiting. For the Sing to JB time I think a similar timing would be OK but it was more crowded on that side than the side going into Sing.

Tai_zi21
28-11-2019, 02:04 PM

If u can go weekdays will be even better cos lesser ppl go chiong gals choice also
More... :D

riotspace
29-11-2019, 05:58 PM

Welcome back to cheonging life. I normally go Sunday morning cos less crowded going in and early bird to get fresh meat. Coming back 7 to 10 is crowded and can mingle better. Hope this helps.

Naka_Timo
29-11-2019, 07:08 PM
I think it varies, depending on what occasion and what period.

hotguy2468
29-11-2019, 07:14 PM
If u can go weekdays will be even better cos lesser ppl go chiong gals choice also
More... :D

I think he wants to cross border when it is at busiest and crowded times.

But dun forget peak hours is oso the period when the officers and undercover personnel from CNB / ISD are at full deployment.

Best advice I can give is dun do it..... be law abiding irrespective whether in SGP or Mudland.

F-boy
29-11-2019, 11:10 PM
I think he wants to cross border when it is at busiest and crowded times.

But dun forget peak hours is oso the period when the officers and undercover personnel from CNB / ISD are at full deployment.

Best advice I can give is dun do it..... be law abiding irrespective whether in SGP or Mudland.

Go in prefer no jam and less Cheong crowd (obvious reason)
Come out I prefer crowd coz I scare go in will play drugs
But weekend though less Cheong crowd I scare will have many family or couple crowd (both local and Sg) though they dun go cheong but will still jam the place

cataramp
29-11-2019, 11:12 PM
)
Come out I prefer crowd coz I scare go in will play drugs

Then go in sit again loh... :o

Manxn
01-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Then go in sit again loh... :o

Best comment ever! 🤣

nitecrawllerr
08-12-2019, 10:30 AM

Its abt time u discard away tat shit stuff. Then u wont be worry or scare of CNB anymore.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

manahara
08-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Its abt time u discard away tat shit stuff. Then u wont be worry or scare of CNB anymore.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

I dun think he is bringing any stuff across the border...... but many guys go in to shake head and pop pills so it is their concern that the stuff still inside their system not yet cleared when they return to Sg.
If pick out for IUT screening sure 100% kenna up the lorry.

nitecrawllerr
08-12-2019, 06:57 PM
I dun think he is bringing any stuff across the border...... but many guys go in to shake head and pop pills so it is their concern that the stuff still inside their system not yet cleared when they return to Sg.

Precisely. Tats why i told him to throw away old "habit". Stop taking those stuffs. Chase the dragon or lok tang. For sure test positive within 24 hrs

Dirk Kuyt
08-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Precisely. Tats why i told him to throw away old "habit". Stop taking those stuffs. Chase the dragon or lok tang. For sure test positive within 24 hrs

Aiyah..... dun waste your time on these druggies. A criminal has 50% chance of turning over a new leaf and only 1 in 2 will reoffend.
But a drug addict has 90% chance of relapse and return to his addiction. That is why 9 in 10 addicts will return to DRC.
And many have been to DRC many times too..... I know a family whose husband/father has in & out of DRC 9 times spending a total of more than 25 years inside.

nitecrawllerr
09-12-2019, 02:23 PM
And many have been to DRC many times too..... I know a family whose husband/father has in & out of DRC 9 times spending a total of more than 25 years inside.

Wat so good abt drugs ya? Shake head. Glue sniffing. Aduh...hayal sia...:D

venum
10-12-2019, 10:38 AM
use floatation device... anytime is the best time, just ask Mas Selamat... dont waste time on getting boat across sure get caught by police or kidnap by gang. Just ask Chew Eng Han and Goh Chun Kiat.

Longplay
12-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Finally getting a chance to get back to JB.... New project in SG.

I have a plan to leave from JB across the bridge and out to the airport on Sunday morning. I am wondering, is the traffic on Sunday mornings at the bridge like most places on Sunday mornings? Everyone sleeping and not roaming around? I think maybe 7am or even 6:30am is my target time to start to the trip from JB to the Airport......

Any problems you see?

F-boy
14-12-2019, 11:08 PM

Yes not trafficking la
If I kena trafficking again is minimum 10 years
But go in JB scare can’t resist and friends will play and I will play drugs too

Anyway thanks bro for all the advise

tarma69
15-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Finally getting a chance to get back to JB.... New project in SG.

I have a plan to leave from JB across the bridge and out to the airport on Sunday morning. I am wondering, is the traffic on Sunday mornings at the bridge like most places on Sunday mornings? Everyone sleeping and not roaming around? I think maybe 7am or even 6:30am is my target time to start to the trip from JB to the Airport......

Any problems you see?

Early Sunday morning before 8am is the best time to head back to SG.

newyorker88
16-12-2019, 07:09 AM
Yes not trafficking la
If I kena trafficking again is minimum 10 years
But go in JB scare can’t resist and friends will play and I will play drugs too

Anyway thanks bro for all the advise

Best is to leave this group of friends. There are help groups whom u can turn to, staying away from your previous friends will help u not to go back to your old route. It will be your choice. U need not be lonely. Like your choice whom how u want to lead ur life. But staying away from previous friends is the way to start. Good luck

Manxn
16-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Best is to leave this group of friends. There are help groups whom u can turn to, staying away from your previous friends will help u not to go back to your old route. It will be your choice. U need not be lonely. Like your choice whom how u want to lead ur life. But staying away from previous friends is the way to start. Good luck
Why shake head? Go some spa and enjoy better ^^