PDA

View Full Version : 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

somewhereout
26-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Never go to this place for awhile, read in their thread that they have moved to 1427, decided to pay them a visit. As usual I was greeted by their friendly OKT, the place is modern, all the girls were smiley and eager to win my business (That's a plus). I was attracted to G10 so pay money and go, to my surprise she actually hold my hand and take me to her room on the third floor.

Her room is romantically lit, I liked the mirrors on the ceiling and the full glassed bathroom. She was very friendly and easy to connect, put her hands over my shoulders, caress me all over and undressed me, wow very sensualllll.

I like her body, B- Cup I think, very womanly shaped, not fat nor skinny, fair and smooth skin. We frenched and kiss a little before we head on to bath (Not for non-smokers).

Bathroom we chat a lot, clean me real clean, kiss a little whenever I have the chance, the bathroom is really big, towels are inside, I just grab one and dry.

On the bed she catbath me passionately, kissing me all over, licking my neck rubbing her tits on my body all the way down to my manhood, lick my balls, bj and position her ass for me to play with her pussy. We did 69, she likes her pussy licked. Very responsive and stereo moaning, We licked and sucked each other real good for a long while. Until she cannot take it she come on top of me and rock her pussy real hard on me, then we frenched and she grab me tight and I fucked her hard and fast until she beh tahan. I turned her around and did her missionary, this girl can take hard pounding and very horny, her moan really turns me on. I fucked her real hard and she grabbed me very tight as we all cum together.

Overall a good fuck. 9/10

Dignified69
26-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Never go to this place for awhile, read in their thread that they have moved to 1427, decided to pay them a visit. As usual I was greeted by their friendly OKT, the place is modern, all the girls were smiley and eager to win my business (That's a plus). I was attracted to G10 so pay money and go, to my surprise she actually hold my hand and take me to her room on the third floor.

Her room is romantically lit, I liked the mirrors on the ceiling and the full glassed bathroom. She was very friendly and easy to connect, put her hands over my shoulders, caress me all over and undressed me, wow very sensualllll.

I like her body, B- Cup I think, very womanly shaped, not fat nor skinny, fair and smooth skin. We frenched and kiss a little before we head on to bath (Not for non-smokers).

Bathroom we chat a lot, clean me real clean, kiss a little whenever I have the chance, the bathroom is really big, towels are inside, I just grab one and dry.

On the bed she catbath me passionately, kissing me all over, licking my neck rubbing her tits on my body all the way down to my manhood, lick my balls, bj and position her ass for me to play with her pussy. We did 69, she likes her pussy licked. Very responsive and stereo moaning, We licked and sucked each other real good for a long while. Until she cannot take it she come on top of me and rock her pussy real hard on me, then we frenched and she grab me tight and I fucked her hard and fast until she beh tahan. I turned her around and did her missionary, this girl can take hard pounding and very horny, her moan really turns me on. I fucked her real hard and she grabbed me very tight as we all cum together.

Thanks for the detailed FR bro. Apologies in advance for the blur questions. Gals in this house are Thai or PRC and what cat?

A gal who likes her pussy being licked is to be savoured and treasured.

somewhereout
26-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the detailed FR bro. Apologies in advance for the blur questions. Gals in this house are Thai or PRC and what cat?

A gal who likes her pussy being licked is to be savoured and treasured.

It's PRC 80CAT.

Dignified69
27-11-2019, 03:27 AM
It's PRC 80CAT.

Thanks bro....will give the house a look see. Conserving Ishaq’s is also important. They don’t grow on trees.

Tidehunter123
27-11-2019, 06:23 AM
It's PRC 80CAT.

Hey bro, is it 80 for 30mins?

FuckMeBaby3
28-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Donkey years never been here already, okt showed me around, really different, like the rooms on the ground floor with round bed and surround mirrors. Wanted G6 but working, G10 code red. Maybe next time.

somewhereout
28-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Hey bro, is it 80 for 30mins?

ya 80 for 30

Ghostimage
29-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Are most of the girls good-looking?

saveur
29-11-2019, 05:50 PM

Indeed now 1427 new house is much way better than 1019..
Rooms now are with ceiling mirror .. full glass toilet in their room..
If I'm not wrong level 1 room is a round bed..
Yes bro... g10 is hardworking.. her cowgirl is damm good .. keep grinding n grinding..
Her ass is not to miss too
Best for doggie ..
Visiting them soon..

saveur
29-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Are most of the girls good-looking?

Depend on yours taste bro..
G9 look good.. n is a new girl ..
Most of the girl service wise I would say.. is not bad...
If u r regular ... I believe they will treat u even better n service better.. not just here i guess this apply to most of the houses in geylang..
Hope to see your fr soon ..

somewhereout
29-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Indeed now 1427 new house is much way better than 1019..
Rooms now are with ceiling mirror .. full glass toilet in their room..
If I'm not wrong level 1 room is a round bed..
Yes bro... g10 is hardworking.. her cowgirl is damm good .. keep grinding n grinding..
Her ass is not to miss too
Best for doggie ..
Visiting them soon..

She was fuking me hard that day but on strawberry leave now.. Tuesday should be back.

Batman696969
29-11-2019, 06:42 PM

Hi bro isit a bbbj?

ravenblue
29-11-2019, 09:58 PM

Hi bro, how's old is her roughly? Your session is 1hour? Thanks bro

saveur
30-11-2019, 12:46 AM
She was fuking me hard that day but on strawberry leave now.. Tuesday should be back.

Thank you for informing she is Strawberry leave..
I still remember when my first time try g10. She really ride hard .. very intense .. keep grinding n grinding .. n moan n moan ... then to doggie .. her ass is a must to bang..
Good to hear her service standards is still maintaining..
Happy bonking bro... cheers..

nowayhose
30-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Thanks, will check this place out. Curious, I thought all PRC is cat150 45 mins. How come they are able to do 80? Okt take lesser cut, why is there a cat difference even tho all PRC?

somewhereout
30-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Hi bro isit a bbbj?

It's cbj but selective bbbj

Hi bro, how's old is her roughly? milf (mothers whom I love to fuck)Your session is 1hour? Just Only 30minsThanks bro

Thanks, will check this place out. Curious, I thought all PRC is cat150 45 mins. Nope, there's PRC150 and PRC80. PRC150 are much younger and for 1hr, PRC80 are more milf type and for 30mins How come they are able to do 80? Okt take lesser cut, why is there a cat difference even tho all PRC?

happygoluckynow
02-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Finally, someone starts a new chat group after they moved from L1019 to L1427...was told that their business suffered a little due to the moving...now then is best time to go as the girls would be hungry to serve...hahaha...Btw all rooms now have a lot of mirrors, whatever angle also have...best is round bed on ground floor...rooms are also newer than previous L1019

Went to find G8 again to see if her services got drop or not...

Not disappointed at all...i think my RTF has worked its magic. She is still as attentive and serive orientated as before, GFE gao gao...not a time watcher...for $150, i used 58 minutes, 30 minutes bonking, 10 minutes petting, 10 minutes BBBJ, 5 minutes painting, last 3 minutes a quick bath and dressup...hahaha...

She gives me the girlfriend feel everytime i visit. Her BBBJ is very good, almost cum innher mouth few times...We skipped the bathing part a few times in previous RTF if she feels your didi is clean enough...this time also no bath, straight to BBBJ the moment i entered the room with my clothes all still on...

Switched to painting her and taste her wetness. Squeezed her breast as i painted to give her maximun shiokness. Once she is full aroused, you can then bonk her in any style, standing, doggies, missionary, on edge of bed, really depends on your physical condition. She loves a hard bonk. I once bonked for 45 minutes non stop and she seems to ask for more.

Overall, a hardworking girl that is worth your money...Treat her nice and she will give you back much more. She does not give you the commercial feel at all. I think RTF helps...and booking her for 2 slots for 150 as well, if not you cannot experience her full range of services.

She does not do AR, frenching is depends on chemistry, BBBJ without bathing is also depends on your hygenie standards. I always skip the catbath so that i have more time to paint her and for her to BBBJ me...plus fingering her pussy (almost forgot about this). You know she is high when she starts to pinch her nipples and even touch her clitories...give her nipples a good lick and suck, she will be easily aroused...

Wah, write too long liao. Best if you experience it for yourself.

somewhereout
04-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Wah it seems like this house the girls are getting hornier and wild. G10 is also wild. A lot of service also depends on chemistry and familiarity, once she clique with you wah ride you like a beast.. You must try her to know. Slowly start first, gently caress her, when she then horny, then show begins... enjoy! Ha!

Finally, someone starts a new chat group after they moved from L1019 to L1427...was told that their business suffered a little due to the moving...now then is best time to go as the girls would be hungry to serve...hahaha...Btw all rooms now have a lot of mirrors, whatever angle also have...best is round bed on ground floor...rooms are also newer than previous L1019

Went to find G8 again to see if her services got drop or not...

Not disappointed at all...i think my RTF has worked its magic. She is still as attentive and serive orientated as before, GFE gao gao...not a time watcher...for $150, i used 58 minutes, 30 minutes bonking, 10 minutes petting, 10 minutes BBBJ, 5 minutes painting, last 3 minutes a quick bath and dressup...hahaha...

She gives me the girlfriend feel everytime i visit. Her BBBJ is very good, almost cum innher mouth few times...We skipped the bathing part a few times in previous RTF if she feels your didi is clean enough...this time also no bath, straight to BBBJ the moment i entered the room with my clothes all still on...

Switched to painting her and taste her wetness. Squeezed her breast as i painted to give her maximun shiokness. Once she is full aroused, you can then bonk her in any style, standing, doggies, missionary, on edge of bed, really depends on your physical condition. She loves a hard bonk. I once bonked for 45 minutes non stop and she seems to ask for more.

Overall, a hardworking girl that is worth your money...Treat her nice and she will give you back much more. She does not give you the commercial feel at all. I think RTF helps...and booking her for 2 slots for 150 as well, if not you cannot experience her full range of services.

She does not do AR, frenching is depends on chemistry, BBBJ without bathing is also depends on your hygenie standards. I always skip the catbath so that i have more time to paint her and for her to BBBJ me...plus fingering her pussy (almost forgot about this). You know she is high when she starts to pinch her nipples and even touch her clitories...give her nipples a good lick and suck, she will be easily aroused...

Wah, write too long liao. Best if you experience it for yourself.

SetMeLove
04-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Wah it seems like this house the girls are getting hornier and wild. G10 is also wild. A lot of service also depends on chemistry and familiarity, once she clique with you wah ride you like a beast.. You must try her to know. Slowly start first, gently caress her, when she then horny, then show begins... enjoy! Ha!

It's time to check this place out. Thanks!

bbbjluver
05-12-2019, 05:32 PM

She got give me bbbj, was very intense!

MJBoobs
14-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Girl 18 is top class sex kitten

She is among the most beautiful in this house. (Go and see for yourself and you will know) big eyes, sharp nose, alluring smile. 10/10

Her 38D boobs are not firmed but her pretty face over compensate for it. I especially like running my hands over her smooth and fair ass. 6.5/10

DFK: Yes. Her deep French kissing belong to the 9.5/10 type. Very electrifying and personal, like a lover.

In the shower she gave a very passionate bath. We kiss a lot, kissing a beautiful girl is amazing and her boob fuck in the shower feels damn good. 8.5/10

After the bath she put on her sexy black chinese lingerie that really turns me on, I pulled her G string by the side and licked her. This girl likes to be licked everywhere, very fun to play, can finger fucked also.

Her bbbj is superb, always wet and slurpy then she licks my balls which really turns me on then bbbj then lick and suck my balls then as I am about to cum she asked me to unload in her mouth and I unloaded with great sextifaction while she continues sucking me dry.

We went for a bath and I told I want to extend, she kissed me hard and put on a pink tube and she is all over me, kissing and licking everywhere, use lubricant in her mouth and suck my back follows by AR. I particularly like her AR because she alternately licked my butt cheeks, teasing me, making me damn horny. When my dick is super hard she caped me and climb on top of me and really fuck me hard, then I turned around and bang her hard while DFK this time I cum harder than earlier. I was exhausted. She gave me a good massage (she worked in the sauna trade before) Her massage is a must try.

She is a Gem. Willing to please, very good attitude. Money well spent.

somewhereout
14-12-2019, 11:14 PM
She is indeed very pretty.

She is among the most beautiful in this house. (Go and see for yourself and you will know) big eyes, sharp nose, alluring smile. 10/10

Her 38D boobs are not firmed but her pretty face over compensate for it. I especially like running my hands over her smooth and fair ass. 6.5/10

DFK: Yes. Her deep French kissing belong to the 9.5/10 type. Very electrifying and personal, like a lover.

In the shower she gave a very passionate bath. We kiss a lot, kissing a beautiful girl is amazing and her boob fuck in the shower feels damn good. 8.5/10

After the bath she put on her sexy black chinese lingerie that really turns me on, I pulled her G string by the side and licked her. This girl likes to be licked everywhere, very fun to play, can finger fucked also.

Her bbbj is superb, always wet and slurpy then she licks my balls which really turns me on then bbbj then lick and suck my balls then as I am about to cum she asked me to unload in her mouth and I unloaded with great sextifaction while she continues sucking me dry.

We went for a bath and I told I want to extend, she kissed me hard and put on a pink tube and she is all over me, kissing and licking everywhere, use lubricant in her mouth and suck my back follows by AR. I particularly like her AR because she alternately licked my butt cheeks, teasing me, making me damn horny. When my dick is super hard she caped me and climb on top of me and really fuck me hard, then I turned around and bang her hard while DFK this time I cum harder than earlier. I was exhausted. She gave me a good massage (she worked in the sauna trade before) Her massage is a must try.

qikodude
16-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Bro, got any photo or not? Can share plz?

MJBoobs
16-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Enjoy bro!

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/picture.php?albumid=574&pictureid=3966

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/picture.php?albumid=574&pictureid=3965

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/picture.php?albumid=574&pictureid=3969

Bro, got any photo or not? Can share plz?

GLcat80lover
16-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Hi, can I know what time this house open. Never visited them before. Thanks.

somewhereout
17-12-2019, 12:33 AM
:D:D V. Goood!

Enjoy bro!

somewhereout
17-12-2019, 12:36 AM
I think it's 1pm but do go after 1.30pm is better, the girls are more awake :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi, can I know what time this house open. Never visited them before. Thanks.

Batman696969
17-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Enjoy bro!

nice bro! how come u have it hahaha nice figure

GLcat80lover
17-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Kumssia very much...!

I think it's 1pm but do go after 1.30pm is better, the girls are more awake :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MJBoobs
17-12-2019, 10:28 PM
nice bro! how come u have it hahaha nice figure

I asked mah whether can I take picture of her for memory, she said can but cannot take face.

GLcat80lover
17-12-2019, 10:35 PM
Just wondering out loud.... If we book 2 sessions can we come twice... Eg first time by bj then another time by fj...

MJBoobs
17-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Just wondering out loud.... If we book 2 sessions can we come twice... Eg first time by bj then another time by fj...

Yes ofcos. I cum in her mouth the 1st time then cum in her love hole the 2nd time tru FJ. Visiting her soon, target to find her 3 times a week.

Batman696969
17-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Yes ofcos. I cum in her mouth the 1st time then cum in her love hole the 2nd time tru FJ. Visiting her soon, target to find her 3 times a week.

damage $150?

qikodude
18-12-2019, 03:41 AM
Thanks a lot for the photo bro, this wl is the very HOT milf type, I have enjoyed her thoroughly. She is horny and her service is comparable if not better than JiXiang of 1658a, Bing Bing of WH17, if only her body shape is better, breast is firmer.

Good frencher, tease me first than DFK.
Shiok AR.
bbbj good suction
Shower very sensual
High sex drive.
High GFE!
Face pretty.

All Pass! Will RTF more for her soothing massage. Thanks!

Enjoy bro!

GLcat80lover
18-12-2019, 08:02 AM
Hmmm.. Thanks you very much
Cat150 used to be SOP to cum twice, but that was so many years back

davidbeckham123
18-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Totally agree. Girl 18 has fantastic attitude and is all out to please. Only shame is her saggy boobs IMHO. I prefer firm boobs.

MJBoobs
19-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Thanks a lot for the photo bro, this wl is the very HOT milf type, I have enjoyed her thoroughly. She is horny and her service is comparable if not better than JiXiang of 1658a, Bing Bing of WH17, if only her body shape is better, breast is firmer.

Shiok AR.
bbbj good suction
Shower very sensual
High sex drive.
High GFE!
Face pretty.

You are very welcome, happy you had "Thoroughly enjoyed Her!" ;) Is true JX from 1658a service is good but she is ticklish, you can't taste her like G18, for G18 you can almost Eat her, Haha! :D

FuckMeBaby3
23-12-2019, 10:11 PM

Shiok AR.
bbbj good suction
Shower very sensual
High sex drive.
High GFE!
Face pretty.

This pretty lass is farking good! She smooch me like I am her darling, whole session is steamy from beginning to the end, after sex thought of just relax and talk but she DFK me instead, I thought I one time enough already but she turns me so on, makes me so horny I just forget about chatting and feast on her. She is a wild sex siren.

RTF: Sure!!%

supershaft
23-12-2019, 10:43 PM
This pretty lass is farking good! She smooch me like I am her darling, whole session is steamy from beginning to the end, after sex thought of just relax and talk but she DFK me instead, I thought I one time enough already but she turns me so on, makes me so horny I just forget about chatting and feast on her. She is a wild sex siren.

RTF: Sure!!%

is her arse perky? from de pix seems so.... :D:D:D

FuckMeBaby3
24-12-2019, 11:17 AM
is her arse perky? from de pix seems so.... :D:D:D

Yes but note her breasts are saggy otherwise she is a pretty little wl:D

FuckMeBaby3
24-12-2019, 11:19 AM
this is cat 80?

Yes, 80 for 30mins. 150/hr.

Hyper652004
30-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Any Bro has the house telephone number? Thanks

supershaft
30-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Yes but note her breasts are saggy otherwise she is a pretty little wl:D

nice.. cos i saw her seated and face quite chio, just that aint sure is its flattish ass so never go ahead:D

FuckMeBaby3
31-12-2019, 04:36 AM
nice.. cos i saw her seated and face quite chio, just that aint sure is its flattish ass so never go ahead:D

Not sure why people zap me for answering questions tho, haha! thought of being nice but no good returns. Anyway she front big backside big but not hour glass yah. Overall good experience, I rtf her 6 times because she always can turn me on and for her very solid massage -always a huge plus! All the best!

bbbjluver
06-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Not sure why people zap me for answering questions tho, haha! thought of being nice but no good returns. Anyway she front big backside big but not hour glass yah. Overall good experience, I rtf her 6 times because she always can turn me on and for her very solid massage -always a huge plus! All the best!

Ignore these ppl lah! I saw G18's face I beh ta han liao, eyes big big, nose sharp sharp, chin sharp sharp also, best thing is she not dao, I not handsome but she still seduce me, sensual sensual look at me then touch me with her body like blue film like that :eek::eek: steam..

FuckMeBaby3
07-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Ignore these ppl lah! I saw G18's face I beh ta han liao, eyes big big, nose sharp sharp, chin sharp sharp also, best thing is she not dao, I not handsome but she still seduce me, sensual sensual look at me then touch me with her body like blue film like that :eek::eek: steam..

Affected a little but life must go on. G18 makes me very happy, just like all the unhappiness all gone. Heaven!

bbbjluver
09-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Affected a little but life must go on. G18 makes me very happy, just like all the unhappiness all gone. Heaven!

Bro you sounded like a wounded bat who needs cat woman's bosom :D:D She is my comfort woman too. I love to buried my face into her bosom and rub my face in it then suck/lick her tits. I also especially like her wet BBBJ and ball licking until I almost CIM but I must bang her one so I stopped her. She is a good meat to bang, I bang her hard and her moan turns me on and I bang her harder. Very good workout. Come home muscle cramps
;)

davidbeckham123
10-01-2020, 07:32 PM
G18 breasts see liao will steam or not?

qikodude
10-01-2020, 11:24 PM
G18 breasts see liao will steam or not?

To be honest, no. but when she wears the lingerie is all good plus her pretty face and sluttish demeanor makes the whole session worth every penny. Don't have high expectations, she is very fun to have sex with, with DFK, CIM, AR, BBBJ, massage.

AnacondaM
12-01-2020, 02:16 AM
Out of curiosity decided to check out G18, she was wearing a very short dress with her pink panty exposed and boobs that are spilling out. Agree she is really beautiful with big eyes and sweet smiles that makes me pick her without second thoughts.

After signing her name she hold my arm to take me to her room (very clean and romantic), feel like a secret love affair as though she's been waiting to have sex with me.

She was all over me, undressing me, I was rock solid hard below as I run my hands all over her smooth fair skin. We locked lips, it was the best wet kiss in the world. Always teasing me, licking me all over on the bed, this girl is really fun and sexciting!

AR was tingling, soft slippery wet tongue, seeing her licking my ass in the mirror was really incredible!

Good BBBJ and ball licking follows by 69. Again can see her ass in the ceiling mirror, her pussy taste good, moaning and reaction to my licking was sextisfying.

She was cow girling me hard, playing with my nipple then I doggy her, hearing her scream was out of the world, follows with missionary which we tongue fight really hard.

This girl scores a solid 8.5/10 in my opinion. She is the sweet demure kind, plus point, she is good looking and high GFE.

Will definitely RTF.

Dignified69
12-01-2020, 02:43 PM
Out of curiosity decided to check out G18, she was wearing a very short dress with her pink panty exposed and boobs that are spilling out. Agree she is really beautiful with big eyes and sweet smiles that makes me pick her without second thoughts.

After signing her name she hold my arm to take me to her room (very clean and romantic), feel like a secret love affair as though she's been waiting to have sex with me.

She was all over me, undressing me, I was rock solid hard below as I run my hands all over her smooth fair skin. We locked lips, it was the best wet kiss in the world. Always teasing me, licking me all over on the bed, this girl is really fun and sexciting!

AR was tingling, soft slippery wet tongue, seeing her licking my ass in the mirror was really incredible!

Good BBBJ and ball licking follows by 69. Again can see her ass in the ceiling mirror, her pussy taste good, moaning and reaction to my licking was sextisfying.

She was cow girling me hard, playing with my nipple then I doggy her, hearing her scream was out of the world, follows with missionary which we tongue fight really hard.

This girl scores a solid 8.5/10 in my opinion. She is the sweet demure kind, plus point, she is good looking and high GFE.

Will definitely RTF.

Try out a new playground I must. Thanks for the well written FR, motivates me it does.

AnacondaM
13-01-2020, 02:51 AM
Try out a new playground I must. Thanks for the well written FR, motivates me it does.

May the fox be with you, haha!

One's man meet is another man's poison. However I vouch for her good looks and personal service, and all the licking and kissing.

dogstar
13-01-2020, 06:01 PM
yeah man, G18 service attitude hard to find these days :cool:

davidbeckham123
13-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Wah G18 so hot. Can't wait to let her suck my cock!

supershaft
13-01-2020, 11:01 PM
wonder if some awesome bros can take a back view of her arse shape for reference?... previous 2 photos can see much..:D:D

GN007SG
15-01-2020, 04:37 PM
first time coming to this house after seeing the discussion here
so decided to take a look for myself

FR for G18

looks – 7 (very foxy looking milf and will try to seduce you with her voice and eyes and attitude.. for her age i think she is not bad looking)
Boobs – 7 (probably 36/38C soft naturals but saggy like what others said)
Body – 6 (have tummy. fair and rather smooth skin)
Bbbj - 7.5 (not those fast and furious or sensual type... she does it like provoking... it feels good)
FJ - 7 (very horny milf.. can understand why she is a fan favorite here)
GFE - 7 (can sweet talk and can seduce..)
Service - 7 (no rush and very accommodating.. will try to please u in ways she can..)
RTF - depends. overall experience was good. OKT wanted to recommend G3 initially but after looking at the available in the tank I took G18

Fetishist
16-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Just came from 1427 where I asked for G18 before even entering. Saw one quite attractive one as I was exiting but this FR is for G18.

Looks: She is not your SYT, but certainly MILF. As our session went on, I really enjoyed the eye contact. She is sweet and has a rather pleasant smile. Her boobs are saggy and do need the support. Not really nice when she is on her back but nice when she is in doggy position.

Attitude: Very easygoing and friendly which is what I like. I think she can read the client so knows when to tease and how much, when to flirt and so on.

Skill: I cannot say she is the best but I certainly loved her playing with my cock and her licking my balls. That was amazing. And when we 69ed, I legit enjoyed eating her pussy.

I came as she pumped me at her mouth, a fantasy of mine, and it was good that she just went with the flow.

Because I ended early, she gave me a short massage, which was very relaxing.

All in all, a 9/10 for me. She may not be drop dead gorgeous but her service skills were the best I've seen in a long time. Thanks to the bros who have spoken highly of her.

hcmanic
16-01-2020, 11:50 PM
G18,

Went there around 1pm, Hse 1427 girls tbh not that attractive and can tell G18 was one of the better one but not fantastic, push up bra makes her boobs look BIG.

Chose her for 45min session and up 3 storey we go. Behind closed door, saw her boobs I Sianz already, saggy and she asked if I want to extend the session to 1hr by adding 70 bucks for services like 过水all over the body, BBBJ and DFK, I agreed and went to shower together, after thAt she did a cosplay but well, didn’t arouses me honestly, the services are so so (not pro) but she tried hard to please lor. The best is the DFK but overall nothing to shout about....

GL150 cat anytime can beat her hands down but the service attitude 10/10.

Will not rtf

Batman696969
17-01-2020, 12:31 AM
G18,

Went there around 1pm, Hse 1427 girls tbh not that attractive and can tell G18 was one of the better one but not fantastic, push up bra makes her boobs look BIG.

Chose her for 45min session and up 3 storey we go. Behind closed door, saw her boobs I Sianz already, saggy and she asked if I want to extend the session to 1hr by adding 70 bucks for services like 过水all over the body, BBBJ and DFK, I agreed and went to shower together, after thAt she did a cosplay but well, didn’t arouses me honestly, the services are so so (not pro) but she tried hard to please lor. The best is the DFK but overall nothing to shout about....

45 min for $100?

Dignified69
17-01-2020, 08:06 PM
1427 is definitely a beautiful house with the round bed, good lighting, mirrors and tub. Saw the much talked about gal 18 and can understand her popularity. I chose another gal and was well rewarded.

FR to follow ...

Dignified69
19-01-2020, 07:57 AM
What Do Men Want?

Gal : Ying Ying
Demeanor : Friendly, even with my limited mandarin we had an engaging conversation
Highlights : Very fair, tall and slim, A+ to early B boobies, Nicely shaped :p clean shaved pussy with landing strip. Looked like a friendly banker you’d see at raffles place. Infact that’s what drew me to her.
GPS - From Shenzen, wears number 6

She seems to be trained in massage. Gave me an elaborate and relaxing massage at the start followed by a catbath.
The BJ was CBJ, not really my thing. I was horny and that helped along with the 003 and her technique, which was good.

Gave her bare pussy a solid licking and poked my tongue down her honey hole. Enjoyed her in 69 position also. Must have stimulated her sufficiently to get her juices flowing. She puts ky/gel on her pussy at the start even before any fucking action happens. If I want to suck ky/some other edible gel I can buy a tube of lube at guardian :rolleyes: Got to tell these gals not do this. How can we savour the flower of their youth and womenhood with this chemical concoction masking their nectar. Haiz...

Fucked her in missionary, dragged her to the edge of the bed and enjoyed thrusting in folded chair position. Ended with doggy Where I could enjoy the view of her slender and fair back.

If she would French, ditch the excessive lube and the cbj, she can make it on the panel. She gives the vibe of a woman who is aware of the power of her feminity and knows what men need to to feel good. It felt like a fuck with the wife of my dreams - a woman who accommodates her man in bed knowing that this results in accommodation elsewhere.

I may try her again taking advantage of the full range of vitamin M options this house seems to allow ( $80,100,150 for 30, 45 and 60 min respectively).

Got to keep my Russian/ang moh addiction at bay. Need my spermies drained and not my wallet. I wonder what the next two houses on this lorong offer.

Geylangunited88
19-01-2020, 10:10 AM
What Do Men Want?

Gal : Ying Ying
Demeanor : Friendly, even with my limited mandarin we had an engaging conversation
Highlights : Very fair, tall and slim, A+ to early B boobies, Nicely shaped :p clean shaved pussy with landing strip. Looked like a friendly banker you’d see at raffles place. Infact that’s what drew me to her.
GPS - From Shenzen, wears number 6

She seems to be trained in massage. Gave me an elaborate and relaxing massage at the start followed by a catbath.
The BJ was CBJ, not really my thing. I was horny and that helped along with the 003 and her technique, which was good.

Gave her bare pussy a solid licking and poked my tongue down her honey hole. Enjoyed her in 69 position also. Must have stimulated her sufficiently to get her juices flowing. She puts ky/gel on her pussy at the start even before any fucking action happens. If I want to suck ky/some other edible gel I can buy a tube of lube at guardian :rolleyes: Got to tell these gals not do this. How can we savour the flower of their youth and womenhood with this chemical concoction masking their nectar. Haiz...

Fucked her in missionary, dragged her to the edge of the bed and enjoyed thrusting in folded chair position. Ended with doggy Where I could enjoy the view of her slender and fair back.

If she would French, ditch the excessive lube and the cbj, she can make it on the panel. She gives the vibe of a woman who is aware of the power of her feminity and knows what men need to to feel good. It felt like a fuck with the wife of my dreams - a woman who accommodates her man in bed knowing that this results in accommodation elsewhere.

I may try her again taking advantage of the full range of vitamin M options this house seems to allow ( $80,100,150 for 30, 45 and 60 min respectively).

Got to keep my Russian/ang moh addiction at bay. Need my spermies drained and not my wallet. I wonder what the next two houses on this lorong offer.

Thanks for this nice and straightforward FR unlike one D fellow. His FR always very confusing to me. Cat 60/80 has their own gem which I also enjoy.

Dignified69
19-01-2020, 12:43 PM
Thanks for this nice and straightforward FR unlike one D fellow. His FR always very confusing to me. Cat 60/80 has their own gem which I also enjoy.

You’re welcome bro Geylanunited88. Different fr writing techniques by different folks. Sometimes I am also guilty of being long winded.

Geylangunited88
19-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Thanks bro. I appreciate genuine FR as most often time I am guided by them.

davidbeckham123
20-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Amazing. ...

happygoluckynow
23-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Been some time since i last visited 1427...decided to RTF my sweet sweet G8...
Service is still there, GFE with lots of hugging and petting. BBBJ was done with her kneeling on the floor like Jap AV. FJ was intense as she took the pounding well. Her looks of intense ecstasy really made me very excited sia...not a time watcher but i felt time was really not enough when i am fucking with her...somehow she managed to make me hard throughout the hour and fuck till the last minute is up. It was an exhausting hour...with jelly legs after...hahaha...few in geylang has that effect on me...maybe feier of 1608 in the past was able to...

Daddylove
05-02-2020, 10:40 PM
To be honest, no. but when she wears the lingerie is all good plus her pretty face and sluttish demeanor makes the whole session worth every penny. Don't have high expectations, she is very fun to have sex with, with DFK, CIM, AR, BBBJ, massage.

I saw a lot of post saying she is pretty but do you have a picture of her face? I am not convenient to walk around too much. Thanks so much in advance.

qikodude
06-02-2020, 06:46 AM
I saw a lot of post saying she is pretty but do you have a picture of her face? I am not convenient to walk around too much. Thanks so much in advance.

Ask bro Mjboobs, I don't have.

MJBoobs
06-02-2020, 10:27 PM

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/picture.php?albumid=574&pictureid=3993 Heehee.. Wechat her, say she cannot show face so only this. 95% accurate.

Daddylove
07-02-2020, 10:22 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/picture.php?albumid=574&pictureid=3993 Heehee.. Wechat her, say she cannot show face so only this. 95% accurate.

Oooh La La!.. No wonder everybody say she is damn hot. I must make my trip there already.

GLcat80lover
09-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Tried the new G9 few days back. Apparently not new, been here since Sept last year.
Smallish boobs, a little sagging, traces of stretch mark.
Shower was SOP, CBJ, no kissing..
Although she seemed to enjoy it during FJ.
Not sure if it was because it was the first time with me, I felt it could have been better.
Maybe will rtf one time to see what happens as I feel there is some potential in her.
Anyone has tried G9 and have better experience?
Tks

And to the one who zapped me.. I really don't know how I pissed you off..

Daddylove
10-02-2020, 03:14 AM
Oooh La La!.. No wonder everybody say she is damn hot. I must make my trip there already.

Finally I went to see no.18 and truly she was such a goddess (like the picture). Her ability to please, caress and turns me on using her lips and tongue was really driving me crazy. She make love like we are sweethearts, very intimate and deep. Asked her to lick my ass, she licks passionately. Overall the whole sexssion feels personal like a private mistress. Will RTF more.

GLcat80lover
11-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Thank you to whoever upped my points...

Just curious... Do you visit GL less now because of the coronavirus?

The houses are starting to take temperature for all customers. The girls are required to take temperature twice a day too.

Tried the new G9 few days back. Apparently not new, been here since Sept last year.
Smallish boobs, a little sagging, traces of stretch mark.
Shower was SOP, CBJ, no kissing..
Although she seemed to enjoy it during FJ.
Not sure if it was because it was the first time with me, I felt it could have been better.
Maybe will rtf one time to see what happens as I feel there is some potential in her.
Anyone has tried G9 and have better experience?
Tks

And to the one who zapped me.. I really don't know how I pissed you off..

MJBoobs
12-02-2020, 06:17 AM
Thank you to whoever upped my points...

Just curious... Do you visit GL less now because of the coronavirus?

The houses are starting to take temperature for all customers. The girls are required to take temperature twice a day too.

Initially yes but now no, because I feel the virus is not as contagious as the common flu, if it is, we would have thousands of people infected by now, 50 people(approx) /5.6mil people in Singapore infected is a very small small figure (0.00000892857), this is less worrisome, just don't go anywhere where there's a queue or crowd. To me going to GL is less scary than taking the crowded train or queuing at the supermarkets or visit the clinics etc...

Thus, I always go to Hot G18 for comfort and entertainment. She turns me very on, I enjoy every sensational moments with her from beginning like passionate secret lovers all the way to the end, I fell all things are all worth it at the end of it.

Fear yes, panic no. It is more safe to go GL than most places now.

Do have a peace of mind going to GL, at least GL is not crowded, the number of people going to GL is so little, thus the chances are very slim.

GLcat80lover
12-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Well said.
I think the owners of the houses are more cautious.cant imagine the loss in income if the house was quarantined.

Having said that, the girl told me that business has been affected since the virus started.

So let's do our part to help them... Hahhah

Initially yes but now no, because I feel the virus is not as contagious as the common flu, if it is, we would have thousands of people infected by now, 50 people(approx) /5.6mil people in Singapore infected is a very small small figure (0.00000892857), this is less worrisome, just don't go anywhere where there's a queue or crowd. To me going to GL is less scary than taking the crowded train or queuing at the supermarkets or visit the clinics etc...

Thus, I always go to Hot G18 for comfort and entertainment. She turns me very on, I enjoy every sensational moments with her from beginning like passionate secret lovers all the way to the end, I fell all things are all worth it at the end of it.

Fear yes, panic no. It is more safe to go GL than most places now.

Do have a peace of mind going to GL, at least GL is not crowded, the number of people going to GL is so little, thus the chances are very slim.

qikodude
14-02-2020, 12:05 AM
Thanks Mjboobs for the pic. G18 score very high on my list mainly because she is very coquettish and wild in bed. Have lots fun with her.

sanji06
14-02-2020, 08:14 AM
G03 told me last night 1427 will be closed for a week or two. Starting from 14 Feb.

GLcat80lover
14-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Walau.. and I was just thinking to go there today... Cos valentine's Day le...
Sianzzz max...

G03 told me last night 1427 will be closed for a week or two. Starting from 14 Feb.

GLcat80lover
14-02-2020, 09:26 AM
Noob question..
Is it possible to ask them out when the house is closed?
Just curious...

saveur
14-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Noob question..
Is it possible to ask them out when the house is closed?
Just curious...

You asking g9 to go out izzit?

GLcat80lover
14-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Wah..it was actually a general question.. but maybe I should ask her .. hehehe
But can I ? Are we allowed to ?

Was actually thinking to go find her today, but too bad.. don't even have her number or WeChat..

You asking g9 to go out izzit?

saveur
14-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Wah..it was actually a general question.. but maybe I should ask her .. hehehe
But can I ? Are we allowed to ?

Was actually thinking to go find her today, but too bad.. don't even have her number or WeChat..

Too bad bro
Then u have to wait until there reopen then rtf g9 to get number wechat ..

saveur
14-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Too bad bro
Then u have to wait until there reopen then rtf g9 to get number wechat ..

And remember to update us your rtf with g9
Tks bro..
Cheers

GLcat80lover
15-02-2020, 12:08 AM
Wah.. I will try to rtf g9..
If I can wait till then and not found another.. haha

And remember to update us your rtf with g9
Tks bro..
Cheers

GLcat80lover
18-02-2020, 08:26 PM
Since the house was closed last Friday, do you guys think they will reopen this Friday. It was supposed to be 1 week closure?

If yes I will fast hand fast leg go over after my lunch.. Heheheh

saveur
19-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Since the house was closed last Friday, do you guys think they will reopen this Friday. It was supposed to be 1 week closure?

If yes I will fast hand fast leg go over after my lunch.. Heheheh

I hope your wish come true
Bro remember to update us your rtf fr...
Good luck to you......

GLcat80lover
19-02-2020, 08:24 AM
Bro, paiseh..guess you have her contact..
Any idea if they opening this Friday?
Thanks

MJBoobs
20-02-2020, 01:53 AM
Bro, paiseh..guess you have her contact..
Any idea if they opening this Friday?
Thanks

This Saturday is opened.

GLcat80lover
20-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Ah..so not Friday..
Saturday can't go, too bad.
Thanks for the information.

This Saturday is opened.

Doomas
22-02-2020, 12:03 AM
Today (Friday) already open. Had G18. She showed me her costume inventory, got school uniform, nurse etc. I asked her for birthday suit :D

Ah..so not Friday..
Saturday can't go, too bad.
Thanks for the information.

GLcat80lover
26-02-2020, 08:25 AM
So I went down on Monday at about 1pm. G9 was working,and there was only 1 girl whom I did not like the look of.looks like kampung girl.
Told the man that I will wait for G9, thinking should not be long, max 30mins?
But he told me he has no idea how long it will take, as her this customer sometimes stays very long... So he can't tell me how long I have to wait.
Wtf...
Can like that one meh?
So I left without any fuck in the house... Wasted my lunch time...

Hao8847
26-02-2020, 12:10 PM
So I went down on Monday at about 1pm. G9 was working,and there was only 1 girl whom I did not like the look of.looks like kampung girl.
Told the man that I will wait for G9, thinking should not be long, max 30mins?
But he told me he has no idea how long it will take, as her this customer sometimes stays very long... So he can't tell me how long I have to wait.
Wtf...
Can like that one meh?
So I left without any fuck in the house... Wasted my lunch time...

If he tell you left 15 minutes but last minute customer extend also lan lan one..can't blame him..

GN007SG
26-02-2020, 07:56 PM
This is the problem problem or should I say the difference between GL and FL
The fl likely won't allow u to extend if she has a next booking

unfit
26-02-2020, 08:33 PM
lots of fl let customers stand under sun waiting at the door intercom:D

GN007SG
27-02-2020, 09:21 AM
Book at night no sun ;)

GLcat80lover
28-02-2020, 08:25 AM
The reason why I like this 80cat is because of my limited time during lunch.
If I'm early I can extend,but if rushing i just take 30mins.

I thought g18 will be very busy as most bros here books her. But I don't seem to have luck with this g9.

Maybe I will try g18 instead. Or any other gals to recommend? Seems g8 is not bad too.

Seems no bros here have tried g9, so maybe will give her a miss.

saveur
28-02-2020, 05:31 PM
The reason why I like this 80cat is because of my limited time during lunch.
If I'm early I can extend,but if rushing i just take 30mins.

I thought g18 will be very busy as most bros here books her. But I don't seem to have luck with this g9.

Maybe I will try g18 instead. Or any other gals to recommend? Seems g8 is not bad too.

Seems no bros here have tried g9, so maybe will give her a miss.

So who do u try today during your lunch time ...

GLcat80lover
28-02-2020, 11:46 PM
No chance yet this week la
I went l16 h06 though.. and had a Malaysian WL
But not relevant to this thread la

So who do u try today during your lunch time ...

saveur
29-02-2020, 01:15 AM
No chance yet this week la
I went l16 h06 though.. and had a Malaysian WL
But not relevant to this thread la

I'm sure .. you will definitely get the chance to try g9..
Dont give up

GLcat80lover
04-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Went down yesterday,any it seemed quiet. Good for me cos I managed to get g9 again.
The more I look at her the more she looks like a colleague in my office, those milf type.. hahha
I asked her if she remembers me, she said not really... Oh well..
I tried to kiss her on her mouth, this time she did not reject.buy did not allow me to put my tongue into her mouth.
Shower was sop, same as previous, nothing special. She did pay more attention t my little brother though... Hoping she will do a bj in the shower but didn't happen.
Went to the bed as she showered and then the action started..
I layed facing up, and she started to lick me all over..great view from the mirror above...
She licked and played with my nipples before moving down... I requested for a bbbj but was denied... So had a cbj instead..
Her bj is those slow and sensual type, slowly licking the shaft and balls. Then put little bro in her mouth and suck slowly moving up and down.. not for those who prefers fast and intense bj
Then I asked her to lay down and started licking her.. she is sensitive on her ears , and seems to like her nipples licked... Proceeded south and started to paint her... She is very responsive , and the way she moans when I lick her clit makes me want to pound her hard.. her moan is those soft soft type, which I like ...
Was capped and started by missionary.. her look when I went in and out was mesmerising, as if she really was enjoying it..
Changed to doggy but the response was not as good, so asked her to be on top...
And damn.. she really likes to grind and grind... And when she does that her looks and moans make me want to come immediately.. and that's what I did...even after I came she was still grinding...
I think she really likes her clit to be stimulated...
Was glad I had her again, and will rtf soon I hope..
Next time can pre-book liao.. hahha

Sorry for being so losoh.. pardon me if the FR is too long..

saveur
04-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Went down yesterday,any it seemed quiet. Good for me cos I managed to get g9 again.
The more I look at her the more she looks like a colleague in my office, those milf type.. hahha
I asked her if she remembers me, she said not really... Oh well..
I tried to kiss her on her mouth, this time she did not reject.buy did not allow me to put my tongue into her mouth.
Shower was sop, same as previous, nothing special. She did pay more attention t my little brother though... Hoping she will do a bj in the shower but didn't happen.
Went to the bed as she showered and then the action started..
I layed facing up, and she started to lick me all over..great view from the mirror above...
She licked and played with my nipples before moving down... I requested for a bbbj but was denied... So had a cbj instead..
Her bj is those slow and sensual type, slowly licking the shaft and balls. Then put little bro in her mouth and suck slowly moving up and down.. not for those who prefers fast and intense bj
Then I asked her to lay down and started licking her.. she is sensitive on her ears , and seems to like her nipples licked... Proceeded south and started to paint her... She is very responsive , and the way she moans when I lick her clit makes me want to pound her hard.. her moan is those soft soft type, which I like ...
Was capped and started by missionary.. her look when I went in and out was mesmerising, as if she really was enjoying it..
Changed to doggy but the response was not as good, so asked her to be on top...
And damn.. she really likes to grind and grind... And when she does that her looks and moans make me want to come immediately.. and that's what I did...even after I came she was still grinding...
I think she really likes her clit to be stimulated...
Was glad I had her again, and will rtf soon I hope..
Next time can pre-book liao.. hahha

Sorry for being so losoh.. pardon me if the FR is too long..

Congratulations to you bro...
Finally you got to rtf G9..
Thank you for your updating
It must a wonderful lunch break time for you ...
As she keep grind and grind and grind ... wonderful view when she cow girl
I love women that grind and grind for cowgirl...
Is just remind me of my ex..
I know what you mean .. when you say can pre booking ...
Enjoy bro

GLcat80lover
05-03-2020, 08:49 AM
I love girls who grind too.. Cos I can see their expressions better..
I feel it was worth the wait
Looking forward to bbbj and tongue twisting from her...

Have you tried her before?

Congratulations to you bro...
Finally you got to rtf G9..
Thank you for your updating
It must a wonderful lunch break time for you ...
As she keep grind and grind and grind ... wonderful view when she cow girl
I love women that grind and grind for cowgirl...
Is just remind me of my ex..
I know what you mean .. when you say can pre booking ...
Enjoy bro

saveur
05-03-2020, 05:12 PM
I love girls who grind too.. Cos I can see their expressions better..
I feel it was worth the wait
Looking forward to bbbj and tongue twisting from her...

Have you tried her before?

I haven't try g9 yet
Definitely will try her soon or later ..
Will let her grind and grind grind
Thinking of it.. make me cant wait to have her ..
Yummy...

GLcat80lover
06-03-2020, 08:42 AM
Post FR after you try..so we can compare notes ... Haha

I haven't try g9 yet
Definitely will try her soon or later ..
Will let her grind and grind grind
Thinking of it.. make me cant wait to have her ..
Yummy...

saveur
06-03-2020, 04:56 PM
Post FR after you try..so we can compare notes ... Haha

Swee
Definitely bro

happygoluckynow
07-03-2020, 06:11 AM
G8

Could not takan anymore, made a trip to 1427 to cure addiction...

Went for G8 again and was not disappointed. She was super friendly and was oozing GFE.
We kissed and frenched the moment the door closed. She emphasized that she was selective about frenching, it depends on how well she knows the customer. LUCKY me...hahaha...
Booking her for an hour, i got bbbj, painting, but no AR. She sure loves to get painting as she got wet as i painted her. Licking her nipples were also allowed.
When it came to FJ, she was accomodately to all positions, but her favourite was doggie. But my favourite position was pulling her to the corner of the bed and with me standing beside the bed and pounding her hard in missionary. Gives me full control and traction to pound her hard and fast.
This house will take temperature of both girl and you to show that both do not have fever.
This house have nicely renovated rooms with lots of murrors for you to see the action. There is a circular bed on the first floor with an attached jaccuzi. But G8 said that no one has used the jaccuzi before.
So, it was a very exciting and sweaty fuck that turned my legs to jelly. Think my heartbeat went through the roof as i pounded her hard. Worth every cent spent and left a happy man.
Please remember,everyman's experience can be different, so please don't zap me if you do not get the same experience...stay safe, play hard...hahaha...

GLcat80lover
08-03-2020, 01:37 PM
Chey...
G9 on strawberry leave since Friday..
Monday no action liao.. .

KingPin11
08-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Can send pic bro? Girl 18 is top class sex kitten

IcyWerewolf
08-03-2020, 05:55 PM
I dont think can take picture one leh. Anyway first time here because all the FL okt ghost me or say their house fully booked. Okt friendly guy ask if I new around here and if I know the process told him I dont know then he started recommending girls. Took g10 because I thought boobs quite big and she wore this realy cute specs. She brought me up 3 level wahhh damn high but atleast bed is big and the shower spacious ah. I blame myself for not learning chinese well hahaha thus had a hard time talking to them but her service was still very good. Act like your gf kiss your neck while hugging you

GLcat80lover
09-03-2020, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the FR.

As you would have probably known from reading the few pages, the AP is G18,maybe followed by G8, and most FRs are on them,so it is refreshing to see a FR on G10.

Looking forward to more FRs ... Hahah

Anyone knows which other girl is taller? Can't really tell as mostly they are seated.

I dont think can take picture one leh. Anyway first time here because all the FL okt ghost me or say their house fully booked. Okt friendly guy ask if I new around here and if I know the process told him I dont know then he started recommending girls. Took g10 because I thought boobs quite big and she wore this realy cute specs. She brought me up 3 level wahhh damn high but atleast bed is big and the shower spacious ah. I blame myself for not learning chinese well hahaha thus had a hard time talking to them but her service was still very good. Act like your gf kiss your neck while hugging you

saveur
09-03-2020, 10:27 AM
Chey...
G9 on strawberry leave since Friday..
Monday no action liao.. .

Tks bro for your notice
Then have to wait at least a week til she come back to work

IcyWerewolf
10-03-2020, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the FR.

As you would have probably known from reading the few pages, the AP is G18,maybe followed by G8, and most FRs are on them,so it is refreshing to see a FR on G10.

Looking forward to more FRs ... Hahah

Anyone knows which other girl is taller? Can't really tell as mostly they are seated.

Hahahaha if I remember correctly OKT got recommend g8 but I guess like I didnt vibe right that night :p

saveur
10-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Hahahaha if I remember correctly OKT got recommend g8 but I guess like I didnt vibe right that night :p

What went wrong that night
Care to share more ..
Tks bro
Cheers

GLcat80lover
13-03-2020, 06:07 PM
This thread suddenly so quiet... Hahah
Anyway apparently g9 still not back to work according to the okt
He says soon but not sure when, only say most probably next week..
Wonder what happened?
Quarantined?

loneyheart
14-03-2020, 02:02 PM
This thread suddenly so quiet... Hahah
Wonder what happened?
Quarantined?

Bro how u can changed yr a/c huh ? :confused:

saveur
17-03-2020, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=GLcat80lover;19877033]This thread suddenly so quiet... Hahah
Wonder what happened?
Quarantined?[/QUOTE

Any updates on g9
When is she starting work?

GLcat80lover
17-03-2020, 08:24 AM
No confirmed update, but was told by okt should be today. Unfortunately today not a good day for me.

Wonder what happened?
Quarantined?[/QUOTE

Any updates on g9

GLcat80lover
18-03-2020, 08:48 AM
G9 officially starting work today.yesterday only regulars...

Wonder what happened?
Quarantined?[/QUOTE

Any updates on g9

GLcat80lover
20-03-2020, 08:59 AM
Any updates on g9

So have you visited her yet?

Still no luck with DFN, but found out she can do deep bj, not fast and furious type but slowly putting it all in and sucking it while withdrawing..
Another kind of shiokness...

saveur
20-03-2020, 09:08 AM
So have you visited her yet?

Still no luck with DFN, but found out she can do deep bj, not fast and furious type but slowly putting it all in and sucking it while withdrawing..
Another kind of shiokness...

Haven't.
No time to go visit her

Redoxan
20-03-2020, 10:17 PM
Tried a few gals in this house 3,8,9,10,18.
Managed to get frenching and bbbj in all the girls during 1st visit
Service is good and willing to please.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Sharing my two cents worth.

bradpitt968
21-03-2020, 12:04 AM
Sorry, may I know this is PRC or Thai house?

unfit
21-03-2020, 12:33 AM
Sorry, may I know this is PRC or Thai house?

Tiongkok :D

GLcat80lover
21-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Only managed to get bbbj from G9 after few visits
Still no frenching
Guess they are really choosy, or maybe you more handsome.. Hahahha

I'm in my late 40s, maybe that's why also..

Tried a few gals in this house 3,8,9,10,18.
Managed to get frenching and bbbj in all the girls during 1st visit
Service is good and willing to please.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Sharing my two cents worth.

unfit
21-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Only managed to get bbbj from G9 after few visits
Still no frenching
Guess they are really choosy, or maybe you more handsome.. Hahahha

I'm in my late 40s, maybe that's why also..

not only YanDao but clean dick cum fresh breath too :p

GLcat80lover
21-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Seems most gals here very service oriented I wonder if anyone managed to do it raw with any of them...
Not that i am encouraging us to do that...
Forgive me if this i not an appropriate question

LordYama
21-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Seems most gals here very service oriented I wonder if anyone managed to do it raw with any of them...

well..i will not be surprised if the girls here did raw..=p

unfit
21-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Sashimi is part and parcel of commercial sex

thundergod22001
21-03-2020, 06:52 PM

have you ever come across a WL which u like very much, but still refuse to give you raw?

unfit
21-03-2020, 07:23 PM
have you ever come across a WL which u like very much, but still refuse to give you raw?

me love pussy only;)

whores are for bonking not loving:D

to your question...answer is no and not yet :p

lastly...what is the point of your question huh :D

Doomas
21-03-2020, 08:17 PM
Raw is war...​and I'm always at war :p

GLcat80lover
21-03-2020, 08:40 PM
I think if it is the other way round then probably will have a higher chance...

GN007SG
21-03-2020, 09:26 PM

Raw is an open secret not just in gl but in the flesh trade.. the ans is definitely yes

TheIdesOfMarch
21-03-2020, 09:45 PM

Sashimi is like the final frontier that girls in the flesh trade have. How can they supposedly love u very much but refuse to cross this final frontier with you/for you?

Also, whores are for fucking not loving. Can like, but be realistic and never be sentimental. You say you like the WL very much, does she reciprocate the same to you?

unfit
21-03-2020, 10:04 PM
Raw is war...​and I'm always at war :p

Long Live Whorelord Genghis Cunt :D

Doomas
21-03-2020, 10:05 PM
I bow in the presence of a Master of the Back Side :D

Long Live Whorelord Genghis Cunt :D

thundergod22001
21-03-2020, 10:54 PM
Sashimi is like the final frontier that girls in the flesh trade have. How can they supposedly love u very much but refuse to cross this final frontier with you/for you?

Also, whores are for fucking not loving. Can like, but be realistic and never be sentimental. You say you like the WL very much, does she reciprocate the same to you?

well, i used to dream with my type which i long wanted to be my gf or wife.....but one day, saw her in the GL brothel..........of cos i will excited and this is what i have been looking for....and therefore will fight for tuna for sure......

GLcat80lover
21-03-2020, 11:33 PM
I've had a few cream pie in my time in GL, after a while it became boring..my aim is to find those that are adverse to bbbj,frenching, and raw..and then conquering them...
Yeah....so my final quest for g9 is doing her raw and giving her a cream pie.. will move on after that

well, i used to dream with my type which i long wanted to be my gf or wife.....but one day, saw her in the GL brothel..........of cos i will excited and this is what i have been looking for....and therefore will fight for tuna for sure......

GN007SG
22-03-2020, 12:43 AM
I've had a few cream pie in my time in GL, after a while it became boring..my aim is to find those that are adverse to bbbj,frenching, and raw..and then conquering them...
Yeah....so my final quest for g9 is doing her raw and giving her a cream pie.. will move on after that

OK gd luck...
If some gals don't like u and u rtf 10 times also useless...
Some gals purposely don't give some services coz they dowan u to return.. it's a sign

unfit
22-03-2020, 07:47 AM
whores are for bonking not loving:D

today I have to say that whores can be friend too

just learned that two of them are visiting their customer who is in critical condition staying in icu ward

am touched that they make effort for the visit although patient might not be responding

previously every weekend there are WLs from Lor 14 and 16 volunteering themselves at old folks home

community services

after all they are humans although they are here for Yusofs

omnia
22-03-2020, 10:45 AM

just learned that two of them are visiting their customer who is in critical condition staying in icu ward

am touched that they make effort for the visit although patient might not be responding

previously every weekend there are WLs from Lor 14 and 16 volunteering themselves at old folks home

community services

I can vouch for this as well buddy....

Through the years I have known of gl mms who have visited their customers in hospitals; gone to temples to pray for their customers including those who died; volunteered visiting old folks homes with Buddhist/Taoist groups etc...

Like you said they are human beings after all just like anyone of us...'the good, the bad and the ugly'...perhaps we sometimes forget this in our moments of pure lust...

unfit
22-03-2020, 10:56 AM
I can vouch for this as well buddy....

Through the years I have known of gl mms who have visited their customers in hospitals; gone to temples to pray for their customers including those who died; volunteered visiting old folks homes with Buddhist/Taoist groups etc...

Like you said they are human beings after all just like anyone of us...'the good, the bad and the ugly'...perhaps we sometimes forget this in our moments of pure lust...

I am really touched by them this morning for asking my help to visit icu

both of them are my friends now

stay healthy buddy

once befriend no sex anymore

just like my ex boleh wl friend

GLcat80lover
22-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Yeah, am aware of that... Only that everytime I revisit she will do something more...
Will see..

OK gd luck...
Some gals purposely don't give some services coz they dowan u to return.. it's a sign

GLcat80lover
22-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Never had WLs as a friend before, although I do have KTV girls, mammasans, HC ladies as friends.
But whatever it is, they had a job to do to earn their keeps. We just treat them well and hope that we can get a little more compared to other customers...

community services

Doomas
22-03-2020, 02:48 PM
On the other end of the spectrum there are gals who give you everything on the first visit ;)

OK gd luck...

TheIdesOfMarch
22-03-2020, 03:08 PM
On the other end of the spectrum there are gals who give you everything on the first visit ;)

HAHAHAHA. There were quite a few in my experience who did this...

But yes it's true. Some can be friends. But don't confuse being friends for being in love. Still don't understand how some guys can book girls for nine hours straight or overnight.

thundergod22001
22-03-2020, 03:11 PM

But yes it's true. Some can be friends. But don't confuse being friends for being in love. Still don't understand how some guys can book girls for nine hours straight or overnight.

reason is simple......GFE (girl friend experience).......

To me, $$$ can always earn back.....but time can't buy back...:o

Doomas
22-03-2020, 03:25 PM
I'm still in touch with a few WLs even now when they had RTC'ed for years. In fact I find them very steady pom pee pee friends :D

unfit
22-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Never had WLs as a friend before, although I do have KTV girls, mammasans, HC ladies as friends.
But whatever it is, they had a job to do to earn their keeps. We just treat them well and hope that we can get a little more compared to other customers...

once friend...parents and siblings all introduced and at the same time our sexual relationship diminished too

unfit
22-03-2020, 03:59 PM

the only happy day was yesterday :p

unfit
22-03-2020, 04:01 PM
I'm still in touch with a few WLs even now when they had RTC'ed for years. In fact I find them very steady pom pee pee friends :D

they still blow your whistle when you in tiongkok :eek:

unfit
22-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Still don't understand how some guys can book girls for nine hours straight or overnight.

recently I came to know 1 uncle that he paid 7 sessions daily for this girl just to make sure she don’t take other guys and lower risk of infection

very nice gesture

davidbeckham123
22-03-2020, 04:33 PM
Is there anyone more pretty than G18?

GLcat80lover
22-03-2020, 05:48 PM
I have heard of one who pays the house 4k every month.
Not sure how much he is paying the girl.

recently I came to know 1 uncle that he paid 7 sessions daily for this girl just to make sure she don’t take other guys and lower risk of infection

very nice gesture

GLcat80lover
22-03-2020, 05:49 PM
Some places can undertable for overnight, so pay lesser

unfit
22-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Another Rich Towkay, just like previously when there are Rich Towkays who booked Da Qiao@1817 and BaiHe @ 1615!

This time is different cos trying to help the girl avoiding other guys

I have heard of one who pays the house 4k every month.
Not sure how much he is paying the girl.

reservation slot right?

CumExplorer
22-03-2020, 07:28 PM
once befriend no sex anymore

just like my ex boleh wl friend

bro befriend still can sex la, just sex with more care.

Maybe more exciting ... but still can be friend de :D

unfit
22-03-2020, 07:40 PM
bro befriend still can sex la, just sex with more care.

Maybe more exciting ... but still can be friend de :D

my friends all no sex one leh:(

CumExplorer
22-03-2020, 07:43 PM
my friends all no sex one leh:(

no worries bro, we help you taking care of them, so which 2 ? :D

brotherhood :D

unfit
22-03-2020, 07:47 PM
no worries bro, we help you taking care of them, so which 2 ? :D

brotherhood :D

Ha ha ha

Me unfriend them liao 😛

GLcat80lover
22-03-2020, 08:46 PM
reservation slot right?

Exclusive if I understood correctly

unfit
22-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Exclusive if I understood correctly

block booking for cluster bonking

GLcat80lover
31-03-2020, 08:49 AM
For those who have PM me asking if G9 does raw..
The answer is I do not know
Read my post properly!

I have not done her raw, although I wished to do that.

I have done raw with others in other houses, but most are no longer in service.

CumExplorer
31-03-2020, 09:18 PM
For those who have PM me asking if G9 does raw..
The answer is I do not know
Read my post properly!

I have not done her raw, although I wished to do that.

I have done raw with others in other houses, but most are no longer in service.

ups +23, u good boy :D:D

GLcat80lover
01-04-2020, 08:44 AM
What are a pleasant surprise to wake up to .. tks

ups +23, u good boy :D:D

GLcat80lover
23-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Wah!
New cluster opposite our playground!
I wonder how long it has been there...