PDA

View Full Version : New spa at Fu Lu Shou

odin_123
15-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Hi bros, just wondering if anyone has tried the new spa at the 3rd or 4th floor of Fu Lu Shou? There's only one there, and it's pretty discreet. It's got glazed glass so cannot see inside, and it looks like pretty big..

I prolly may go one of these days but just thought to ask first for any fr first. Cheers!

snbd
16-09-2007, 10:32 AM
been there a few days ago

all the gals there are chinese - Thai, Malaysia and Sg. U can tell the lady boss which type of gals u looking for. Eg: very good in massage (but tend to be old). I requested for slim gal and non-Thai, and she suggested malaysia gal

charges are standard:

100 - FJ
80 - BJ
50 - HJ

Entrance fee - $35

However, was told that sg chinese gal is fat, so i requested for a malaysia gal. not bad looking..

Name - Yuko
Looks - 7 , look like typical sg gal, which i like :)
Body - breasts quite small, slim
BJ - 3 , not enough suction?
FJ - 6 , perhaps i went gym exercise, so was feeling quite tired
HJ - 6 , since quite tired, tell her to HJ.

RTF - nope, wanted to go to BHC actually.. issnt BHC located at Fu Lu Shou? i wanted to visit BHC but cant find, so end up there.

blue_swatch
16-09-2007, 10:39 AM
been there a few days ago

all the gals there are chinese - Thai, Malaysia and Sg

charges are standard:

100 - FJ
80 - BJ
50 - HJ

Entrance fee - $35

However, was told that sg chinese gal is fat, so i requested for a malaysia gal. not bad looking..

Name - Yuko
Looks - 7 , look like typical sg gal, which i like :)
Body - breasts quite small, slim
BJ - 3 , not enough suction?
FJ - 6 , perhaps i went gym exercise, so was feeling quite tired
HJ - 6 , since quite tired, tell her to HJ.

RTF - nope, wanted to go to BHC actually.. issnt BHC located at Fu Lu Shou? i wanted to visit BHC but cant find, so end up there.

BHC is at Fortune Center, definitely a better choice than this one u been to. Enjoy

snbd
16-09-2007, 10:40 AM
oops.. so the buildings are side by side? haiz..

Thanks bro for the info. :)

BeckTan
16-09-2007, 10:43 AM
hv been there.cant find my type lor:(

tanmikel
16-09-2007, 12:00 PM
charges are standard:

100 - FJ
80 - BJ
50 - HJ

Entrance fee - $35

your standards are wrong , should be a bit more but inclusive of entrance fee

Diabolic
16-09-2007, 03:39 PM

both the building are ard 5 mins walk apart, FLS is to the right of the famous Guan Yin Temple whereas Fortune Center is to the left ;)

fliper2006
17-09-2007, 11:25 AM
I Tot Theres A Link Here Somewhere Regarding Fu Lu Shou Tn. You Should Try Searching It Around Before Starting A New Thread.

nch08
17-09-2007, 09:34 PM

If you are coming from Bugis mrt, go thru bugis village until u reach the junction to cross over to sim lim square. dont cross the road, but turn left and walk past a hotel to reach fortune centre which is opposite of nanyang academy of fine arts

CyberOKT
17-09-2007, 11:49 PM
your standards are wrong , should be a bit more but inclusive of entrance fee

Bro, u r right man!!

STEADY

adrian79
18-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Hi bros, just wondering if anyone has tried the new spa at the 3rd or 4th floor of Fu Lu Shou? There's only one there, and it's pretty discreet. It's got glazed glass so cannot see inside, and it looks like pretty big..

I prolly may go one of these days but just thought to ask first for any fr first. Cheers!

you referring to twins health spa?