PDA

View Full Version : PCC with my gf mum's bra and panties

edroman
15-09-2007, 12:27 AM
Was at my girlfriend's place last evening and was watching TV together on the sofa. A while later her mum (in her early 50s but still have a damn solid figure and sexy) came out of her room, all nicely dressed up and told us that she is going out to meet some friends for dinner and drinks. She stoop down to search for her pair of shoes and I managed to catch a glimpse of her bra and cleavage, and got an instant hard on!

For the next 20 to 30 mins that scene kept repeating in my mind and then all of a sudden my girlfriend shouted "SHIT!" I turned and look at her and saw that she spilled her glass of coke and wet had her tee-shirt and shorts.

She got up and said me that she will go take a shower, and will wash her hair at the same time which will take about 20 mins. I said ok and continue to watch TV.

Soon after she had disappeared into the bathroom, I felt a little naughty and decided to go to her mum's room and see if I could find anything interesting in her wardrobe or drawers.

I opened her cupboard and managed to locate her underwear drawer rather easily. All her bras and panties were neatly arranged and piled up and has a rather large and colourful collection; from lacy black to smooth skin tones, from sweet pink G strings to red satin full backs, and has about 2 to 3 of each colour and type.

I thought of wanking myself off there and then with maybe one of her bra or satin panties and was afraid that I might stained them or worse, I might even get caught in the act by my girlfriend. I eventually decided that I'll take a bra and a panty back home for personal enjoyment, and quickly took a pair of blue satin full back panties and a lace skin tone bra and stuff them into my haversack, and returned to watch TV.

My girlfriend came out of the shower and told me that she is very tired and want to rest early, as she still have to work the next day. I was a little disappointed (as I was thinking of having some fun with her) but I thought ok we'll call it a night since I have some goodies in my haversack that I could have fun with back home.

Well, I couldn't wait. I began sniffing my gf mum's panties as soon as I found a seat on the back of the double decker bus. I folded it like a handkerchief so that no one will notice (the bus wasn't crowded anyway) and my other hand was inside my haversack feeling the nice texture of the bra. I imagine myself squeezing my gf's mum's boobs!

As soon as I got home I headed my room, I lie on the bed and did a full jerk with the panties in hand and the bra over my nose. That was probably the most satisfying pcc I ever did!:D

Maxcock
15-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Your story is more funny than horny, but very interesting. Your writing skill is powerful. So what did you do to the soil bra and panty? Wash and return unnoticed? :p

skyhawk958
15-09-2007, 01:09 AM
Naughty boy....i suspect u will steal those wear liao but haven wash ones next time:p

devilboy99
15-09-2007, 01:31 AM
just make sure that you do not steal her fav one otherwise your GF's mum may suspect her husband is making her waste money to buy new ones as he pcc with it....

Actually smelling a used one should be the way, u will luv the aroma bro

alanthegreat
15-09-2007, 01:48 AM
u got fetish of mature ladies ah?
if its ur gf sisters maybe still abit normal..

baimi
15-09-2007, 03:51 AM
So what did you do to the soil bra and panty? Wash and return unnoticed? :p[/QUOTE]

No, auction them off through Mocca

wuxiboyz
15-09-2007, 05:42 AM
your gf mum must be quite 'havoc' type to own g string,black lacy types at this age..;)

pokeman71
15-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Bro, any chance of you upping your gf mum. Waiting to see your next thread on how you up her.

dap26
15-09-2007, 10:45 AM
If his gf mum din wana mention anything abt her lost bra and panties...TS might steal again..:eek: :D

Hooverstein
15-09-2007, 11:01 AM
wow..bro..any pics to share..?

ang076
15-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Imagine this scenario,

His gf mother never mention about losing her bra and g-string because she already know about bro erdoman stealing her bra and g-string..

She might ask her daughter to invite over, but doll herself up , wearing see thru blouse.

When Bro erdoman come to their house, he can sense that they are looking at him differently (more like CFM look)..

Then he was invited to come to the mother room, they confront him, asking whether he has stolen lingerie and what he do with them..

He replied and described in details how he PCCing with her lingeries sexily and they are panting hornily, his gf sitting by his side, arousing him further by caressing his legs. Later, mother want to unzip his pant... and his gf unbuttoning his shirt...

his gf french him while mother BBBJing him..

Then he bonking his gf in missionary while mother caressing her face , consoling her as she moan, moan, moan...

Then he doggie his gf while her mother hold her hands ,supporting her as he bonk, bonk, bonk... she is moaning as she hug her mother ....

:p

dap26
15-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Then he doggie his gf while her mother hold her hands ,supporting her as he bonk, bonk, bonk... she is moaning as she hug her mother ....

Then when he is abt to cum...both of her mum and her face is next to each other to experience the COF thrill..:D

svs_hire
15-09-2007, 11:45 AM
wow the add on is better than those written script that normally find on AV ...:D camping here to read more .....solid solid .....

idiot.No1
15-09-2007, 11:45 AM
funny indeed... I would rather go for the worn & unwash, not the clean ones :D

Cum_Luver
15-09-2007, 12:07 PM
bro ang076,

u are good man...
it sure make this story more interesting...

Ahnook78
15-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Only got my gf washed underwear.

But not my fetish.....

edroman
15-09-2007, 03:17 PM
I am not really into mature women but my this gf's mum has a damn solid body despite of her age, and quite a "modern" auntie, with a pair of 34 C boobs! (I saw that number on her bra tag last nite!), and with a shapely unresistable bum! I will see what I can find when I go to my gf"s place again this evening.

Let me also tell you a real story about my last gf. We were quarrelling severely about 3 to 4 times a week for a few weeks before we eventually broke off. On the night that we broke up, we tell each other that we will remain as friends and I send her back home. When we reached the door I asked if she mind letting me in to use the toilet, as I was feeling "urgent" and need to pee and she said ok.

While doing my small business, I noticed a few bra and panties in a small pail by the side, and I guess they either belongs to her mum or elder sis (I've checked out my gf's body and underwear many times and a long time before :D so those can't be hers....

I took one out to sniff and the other to masturbate with and when I cummed, I loaded my cum into the panties and put everything back. I never bothered to wash or even rinse them as I know with the break off I will never ever visit them again at home and the chances of seeing them in the near future is rather remote.

I also pocketed a pair of pink satin with lace (I suspect it was her sister's) and then left the home.

I am not sure if my gf and/or her family realised what had happened and if they do, suspected that I was the culprit.....anyway, I never saw them again and neither did she called me.

tomvoyeur
15-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Naughty boy....i suspect u will steal those wear liao but haven wash ones next time

Maybe he will pick the wearer next time!! ;)

Voon
15-09-2007, 04:30 PM
may be the policeman will call you.....kekeke:D

plonguer
15-09-2007, 06:02 PM
endroman, you funny guy. I never had the same urges as you.

steamystreamsg
16-09-2007, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=edroman;2276110]I also pocketed a pair of pink satin with lace (I suspect it was her sister's) and then left the home. [QUOTE]

Bro, you are those who don't give chance away, keke

Mai Kacau
16-09-2007, 04:48 PM
I also pocketed a pair of pink satin with lace (I suspect it was her sister's) and then left the home.

What an interesting rememberance! :D You are indeed a very naughty fellow! Kudos!

pokeman71
17-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Bro, any update on your gf mom.

dap26
17-09-2007, 10:06 AM
TS,pls update yr lastest adventure leh...:D

CLEANER
17-09-2007, 11:08 AM
this is indeed v interesting......pcc on gf mum panties...:D

laodi123456789
17-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Imagine this scenario,

his gf french him while mother BBBJing him..

Then he bonking his gf in missionary while mother caressing her face , consoling her as she moan, moan, moan...

By any chance are either or both of them wearing that stupid french revolutionary cap?

SP2010
18-09-2007, 02:12 AM
I took one out to sniff and the other to masturbate with and when I cummed, I loaded my cum into the panties and put everything back. I never bothered to wash or even rinse them as I know with the break off I will never ever visit them again at home and the chances of seeing them in the near future is rather remote.

Edroman, you sure know how to leave yr markings for good :D
Mast into panties must be heavenly if u hve the fetish ..

edroman
19-09-2007, 10:17 PM
I have more update on my gf's mum to write, but there's a fellow samster here who is not very happy with me posting this, saying I am sick to be taking and sniffing my gf's mum's panties, and had been deducting my points. I don't know what to tell you, except that if this is not your cup of tea then go read other posts/threads, why must you minus my points and deprive other samsters from reading my experiences? :(

77guy
19-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Each person have their own fetish when cums to sex and sex is wat tis forum is abt...n its where we should share. Think we shld juz contribute and follow the topic which turns us on and juz leave those tat we dislike alone(if everyone start to minus others pts when they nt interested in wats bein share..forum will becum dead n bored soon)

Criminalz
20-09-2007, 04:16 AM
DO NOT STEP INTO A LINGERIE SHOP!!!!

too many bra and panties for you to sniff..

edroman
20-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks everyone for the encouragement for me to carry on!

My gf’s mum (let’s call her aunty J from now on, instead of me keep referencing her as “my gf’s mum”) is one sexy lady, despite of her age. Actually she doesn’t look her age with her clear well kept complexion, solid body, shapely boobs and bum. She was a former stewardess with Singapore Airlines back in the 1970s (there are still a few photos of her younger days in the sarong kebaya uniform displayed in the living room) and she still looks pretty much the same except for the changed hairstyle.

I was quite confident that aunty J wouldn’t notice the missing bra and panties as she has oh so many in her drawer, and has a few of each colour and type, so would be quite impossible for her to notice. Not unless if something drastically happens, like all of her black panties are missing for example. Nevertheless I still felt a little awkard the next day when I went to my gf’s place again. But at the back of my mind I was waiting to jump on any opportunity that I could lay my hands on any of her worn undergarments.

But such opportunities as such are hard to come by, as you will hardly find her worn underwear anywhere in the house. As far as I could imagine, from the moment she changed them out, they will all be left in the pail in her master bedroom toilet until the filipino maid takes them out to wash and it would like to go straight into the washing machine. And the chances of me going into her bedroom toilet is almost NIL.

Anyway, a few hours passed as my gf and I spend the day watching dvds, lazing around, etc, and I was still hoping for come opportunity to come by. Each time I think of laying my hands on aunty J’s underwear I get a full erection, and my gf was wondering throughout the day why I am having such big hard ons during each and every of those few minutes here and there that I got to get mushy with her……..

Ahnook78
21-09-2007, 08:37 PM
can go bangkok and buy a dozen of undies & bras to give it away.

it's much cheaper there :D

Microsoft
21-09-2007, 09:20 PM
DO NOT STEP INTO A LINGERIE SHOP!!!!

too many bra and panties for you to sniff..

Lingerie shop 1 hav got no smell... Shd chg the above to "Do not step into a laundry shop". :D :D

77guy
04-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Bro edo, any update on ur gf mom?

salla6ue
05-10-2007, 11:12 PM
during my ns days, one of my campmate once pick up this lau chio about late thirties, look quite pretty and very good figure. especially her breasts. i think got d-cuppers. my campmate and her had a few flings.
then later my campmate pick up a poly gal when clubbing. also had a few flings with her.
then one day the poly gal ask him go her house, to his surprise, the poly gal's mum is the 'lau chio'.
when he told me, i was like, "wah!? sibei drama ah, or should i say sibei jap av? f$#@ the mother then the daughter. so hardcore!"