PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience at Sanctuary Spa (Kovan)

outtohavefun
19-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Fellow cheongsters.. i visited Sanctuary Spa (Kovan) 2nd floor along Upper Serangoon Rd near to the famous Punggol Nasik Lemak on a Friday nite. The MP that i used to frequent (on top of Fat Bar) has closed down so no choice, decided to give Sanctuary Spa a try, bad decision and i did not enjoy at all.
I was served by a Vietnamese Jessie, not bad looking with cup C boobs. Her piano massage lasted only 10 mins and she popped the GQ. I was hoping for abit of teasing but nothing at all.
The price that she quoted was astonishing and unreasonable given her service standard. $150 for FJ and $80 for HJ but she reiterates that she wont be taking her clothes off. I was like wtf $80 n you cant even take yr clothes off. She refused to budge and so i told her then i don want any special from her.
Sensing that she might not earn a single cents from me, she continue to pester me and finally agrees to lower to $50 but again with clothes on.
If her service was good, i wouldn't mind paying more, but with tis type of service. It certainly pissed me off.
Beware and avoid.

arbit80
19-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Thx for sharing bro, will give it a miss!

vanram
19-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Fellow cheongsters.. i visited Sanctuary Spa (Kovan) 2nd floor along Upper Serangoon Rd near to the famous Punggol Nasik Lemak on a Friday nite. The MP that i used to frequent (on top of Fat Bar) has closed down so no choice, decided to give Sanctuary Spa a try, bad decision and i did not enjoy at all.
I was served by a Vietnamese Jessie, not bad looking with cup C boobs. Her piano massage lasted only 10 mins and she popped the GQ. I was hoping for abit of teasing but nothing at all.
The price that she quoted was astonishing and unreasonable given her service standard. $150 for FJ and $80 for HJ but she reiterates that she wont be taking her clothes off. I was like wtf $80 n you cant even take yr clothes off. She refused to budge and so i told her then i don want any special from her.
Sensing that she might not earn a single cents from me, she continue to pester me and finally agrees to lower to $50 but again with clothes on.
If her service was good, i wouldn't mind paying more, but with tis type of service. It certainly pissed me off.
Beware and avoid.

Thanks for the info bro. Just upped your points.

Cheers
Vanram

LurkerLurks
19-11-2019, 01:38 PM
thanks for the warning bro. will avoid

alexandrarocks9
19-11-2019, 03:27 PM
nowadays... these MLs open high price... all should try to boycott....

some also quote $50 for HJ without autoroam... Sianz...

living standard getting higher...
or these MLs making easy $$

outtohavefun
19-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Yup bros.. $50 can get ful service in GL. Its juz MP r everywhere so its more convenient. Miss those OMO Malaysians. Though in their late 30s to late 40s, their service are alot better and the price are reasonable.

silver5surfer
21-11-2019, 05:17 AM
nowadays... these MLs open high price... all should try to boycott....

some also quote $50 for HJ without autoroam... Sianz...

living standard getting higher...
or these MLs making easy $$

return 15 points. silver5surfer.