14-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Name : Justyna

HT 167 B cupper real stuff 24 36

Service : good with GFE

Price : 120 90 2 ( arrived )

Preview studio pig at grp, Live Pigs up tmr morn :D

tiverton18
14-09-2007, 05:10 PM
cannot tahan your constant and incessant supply of new stocks, and with attractive pricing some more.

Need to break the Bank in no time.:)

pussywillow
14-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Preview studio pig at grp, Live Pigs up tmr morn

Bro not criticising your English but very funny lah. Got so many solid pigs don't know which one to try

thaiboy
14-09-2007, 05:29 PM
cannot tahan your constant and incessant supply of new stocks, and with attractive pricing some more.

Need to break the Bank in no time.:)

hahaha bro look at yr rep power, suddenly become 3 points:D

sex21
14-09-2007, 05:45 PM
hahaha bro look at yr rep power, suddenly become 3 points:D

You can do magic:confused:

devilboy1978(2)
14-09-2007, 06:37 PM
Wowww.....Tis Justyna looked damn hot man..
Hav 2 find time 2 try her out..

Advent
14-09-2007, 06:54 PM
i'll be contacting you again, soon enuff :D

thaiboy
15-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Hot live piggs up

ah_rak
15-09-2007, 03:13 PM
she looks good in the photo leh ...

all4great2
15-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Actually she looks abit like Nanz Chong ;)

rebeldevil
15-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Wah lau eh! I totally agree wif bro Tiverton, knnz really d buay tahan u leh bro TB. Aft sampling 3 of ur gals within 2 mths, last being Larissa, really had 2 tried hard 2 resist d temptation of ur next batch of gals. Now aft blowing on cheonging NSH & BS u suddenly flood us wif so many quality yet affordable chio bus, dunno wat 2 say man except......expect my sms soon:D

JChoo
15-09-2007, 06:03 PM
OKT Thaiboy gals damn attractive. Have to save up.

Dark9
16-09-2007, 12:27 AM
wah piang, once again bro TB, u astound me with the quality and the PRICE!

why so fast new stock arrive? lol. me havent saved uup yet. still dry from your last stock. no vit M left for bonking budget.... hahahaha.

gents, i have tried quite a few of bro TB's stock, and have not been dissapointed yet. i think soon have to go rob a bank. :D

LordHorny
16-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Hot live piggs up

She sure looks hot & delicious. Great pricing for such a babe

thaiboy
16-09-2007, 11:28 AM
hehehehehehe i also cannot tahan with u horny guys, keep asking for nice gals and good pricing so got to work hard on supply lor;)

thaiboy
16-09-2007, 08:24 PM
She sure looks hot & delicious.

chio..babe ;)

blurz85
16-09-2007, 08:42 PM
omg bro.. honestly i really really need money now.. i can't tahan seeing all your girls.. i even miss tat... i wish i had the time to book her.. but too busy trying international girls.. i better save up some for your girls.. tat was good she might just be as good

thaiboy
17-09-2007, 08:24 AM
omg bro.. honestly i really really need money now.. i can't tahan seeing all your girls..

Save up and my gals is waiting for you:D

DeUnknown
17-09-2007, 02:41 PM
A brief FR on Justyna cos need to rush to work...took half day jus to bonk dis gem @ 1100hrs.

Looks : 8/10

24 yr old wif sharp facial features, long silky semi wavy hair till half of her back. her jet black hair contribute to her so slutty face n wif a CFM look especially when her hair is halfway falling in front partially covering her face during cowgirl n bbbj.

Body : 8/10

leggy & tall...think near to 1.7m cos i'm 1.76m n she jus slighty at my eye level. body is slim wif smooth lightly tanned skin, couldn’t help touching her all over. think her parents hormones compositions created such beauty. dad is thai chinese n mum is local thai who is now living in sweden.

Communications : 9/10

good command of english cos she's a uni grad. enjoyed talking to her cos no chicken duck talk...smooth conversation.

Boobs: 7/10

soft handful b cup...jus nice for her body.

Shower: 6/10

a standard wash up. she new in dis line so quite green for de shower.

BBBJ : 9/10

alternates between sucking & licking. peeps at u with a slutty look. She knows where it tingles most. mind blowing bbbj. 1 of the best

FJ : 8/10

great cowger when on top wif her wild slutty cfm face, great sight. Kinda tight especially enter doggie.

GFE : 100%

always holding me, hugging me or caressing me when we TCSS

Overall SVC : 9/10

very obliging, no rush, full gfe....since she green in dis line....dun expect commando type svc...its a more to a love making session den a lust farking session.

RTF : need to rob a bank 1st :eek:

if you like a warm, GF feeling with slutty look. She is it. When she dressed up, she can pass off as a model. great face...nice hair...leggy wif a slim bod... heads will confrim turn when she's out on de streets.

@ 120...dis is a real bargain...such quality gem at dis pricing u won't find it other place except from thaiboy stable. so thaiboy.....me n mini-me now at mari kita stance (session wif justyna still playing in my big n small head) salute n upz u 2 humble points...one from me n one from mini-me :D

DeUnknown
17-09-2007, 02:46 PM
2x posting due to slow response to server

LordHorny
17-09-2007, 09:09 PM
ThaiBoy
Thanks for bringing in this babe. She has a real model look, she looks more like the picture in the studio pic than live piggs. She’s real pretty. U should get a better photographer for life piggs:D

She half Thai & half Chinese. She is tall 1.67m.Speak good English as she works in Hotel back home.

Face : 9/10 (real pretty model like, put her in Orchard and she’ll turn heads):)
Body : (slim proportionate with nice ass, great for doggy. Smooth skin and back. Leggy)
Boobs : 7/10 (more like A+ to me)
Frenching : 6/10 (she didn’t like my moustach)
BBBJ : 8/10 (light licking & sucking while looking sluttily at me)
FJ : 8.5/10 (she real tight, got her wet so no KY. Clamped me when I cum. hahaha)
GFE : 8/10 (lots of chit chat, she’s telling me abt her life in Bkk)
Attitude : 9/10 (real gentle & playful)
Overall : 9/10 (Sexified love making session with a real pretty babe)
RTF : definitely yes for this babe
Damage : $120+ tips (honest to goodness pricing for a real babe)

Guys, don’t miss this gem but do be gentle with her. Some idiot was rough with her and she hurts a little down there.

thaiboy
17-09-2007, 09:26 PM
ThaiBoy
Thanks for bringing in this babe. She has a real model look, she looks more like the picture in the studio pic than live piggs. She’s real pretty. U should get a better photographer for life piggs:D

........:rolleyes:

b13n16
17-09-2007, 11:52 PM
........:rolleyes:

bro

can CIM bo ?

DeUnknown
18-09-2007, 01:17 AM
ThaiBoy

She half Thai & half Chinese. She is tall 1.67m.Speak good English as she works in Hotel back home.

Face : 9/10 (real pretty model like, put her in Orchard and she’ll turn heads):)
Body : (slim proportionate with nice ass, great for doggy. Smooth skin and back. Leggy)
Boobs : 7/10 (more like A+ to me)
Frenching : 6/10 (she didn’t like my moustach)
BBBJ : 8/10 (light licking & sucking while looking sluttily at me)
FJ : 8.5/10 (she real tight, got her wet so no KY. Clamped me when I cum. hahaha)
GFE : 8/10 (lots of chit chat, she’s telling me abt her life in Bkk)
Attitude : 9/10 (real gentle & playful)
Overall : 9/10 (Sexified love making session with a real pretty babe)
RTF : definitely yes for this babe
Damage : $120+ tips (honest to goodness pricing for a real babe)

Guys, don’t miss this gem but do be gentle with her. Some idiot was rough with her and she hurts a little down there.

wah bro ur fr n mine fr ealier in de day like similar...means her serivce is equal for everyone...no prejudice unlike some other girls...de service depend on how much she is fond of de guy. de idiot u talking bout hope its not me...cos i had her de 1st morning slot n she was jolly dandy n walking well after our session...think mus be one of bros in between my slot n urs. so reminder again pls be gentle to her...she's green but willing to learn to serve well...dun wanna frightened her away on her 1st trip to sillypore. will upz u bro LordHorny as soon get my power back cos already upz Thaiboy earlier on.

thaiboy
18-09-2007, 11:05 AM
if you like a warm, GF feeling with slutty look. She is it. When she dressed up, she can pass off as a model. great face...nice hair...leggy wif a slim bod... heads will confrim turn when she's out on de streets.

@ 120...dis is a real bargain...such quality gem at dis pricing u won't find it other place except from thaiboy stable. so thaiboy.....me n mini-me now at mari kita stance (session wif justyna still playing in my big n small head) salute n upz u 2 humble points...one from me n one from mini-me :D

..........;)

Brinjal
18-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Thanks to Jack for making the arrangements quickly.

Due to my own schedule, I only had abt 45 minutes.

I dun usually give very high ratings but to me this girl is really pretty. She has a very nice face shape, deep sunken eyes and sharp nose. Just on looks itself is worth the $120. But its not just the looks, the body, her skin is really smooth. Of course, no one is perfect and she doesn't have big boobs (for those who like big boobs), for me i dun mind and i dun really go for those ratchada services as well, so this is great.

I might RTF but she's only here 2 weeks and I still want to try Nikolina so it'll depend on how the pocket rings

thaiboy
18-09-2007, 07:30 PM
I might RTF but she's only here 2 weeks and I still want to try Nikolina so it'll depend on how the pocket rings

kumsia bro for your great support;)

fatty boy
19-09-2007, 12:25 AM
bro? could you please pm me the proce and phone number, many thanks

setane
19-09-2007, 03:11 AM
mmm i just can't wait for my slot this fri... yummyyy

thaiboy
19-09-2007, 12:54 PM
I dun usually give very high ratings but to me this girl is really pretty. She has a very nice face shape, deep sunken eyes and sharp nose. Just on looks itself is worth the $120. But its not just the looks, the body, her skin is really smooth. Of course, no one is perfect and she doesn't have big boobs (for those who like big boobs), for me i dun mind and i dun really go for those ratchada services as well, so this is great.

Kamsia...:rolleyes:

sumfeifei
19-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Bros,

You all must try her - what is said by those who have tried her is true. She is damn gorgeous/pretty. If she walks down Orchard Rd, heads will turn.

I have tried a few from bro TB stable, she is by far the best looking. Boobs wise - yah it is an A+ or B at most. Darn it just cant get her looks out of my mind.

Service wise - she is new to the trade, so be patient with her, doing her is like doing your gf.

Me already book for rtf.

In terms of looks, she is miles ahead of M150 (for those who tried her - chun bor?)
In terms of service - lots to learn, but thats the fun part - discovering the innocence in the art of screwing!!

Try her and betcha that you wont regret it.

xerbery
19-09-2007, 03:02 PM
so tempted... hope she's not fully booked T___T

stud_boy
19-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Bro thaiboy

you got a pm

thaiboy
19-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Bros,

Me already book for rtf.

In terms of looks, she is miles ahead of M150 (for those who tried her - chun bor?)
In terms of service - lots to learn, but thats the fun part - discovering the innocence in the art of screwing!!

Try her and betcha that you wont regret it.

......:rolleyes:

masterIllegal
19-09-2007, 09:50 PM
hi, can pm me her contact as well... thks

Crono
19-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Had a session with justyna yesterday evening.

Ratings:

Ht: 1.68-1.7 (Cause I'm 1.74 and she slightly shorter)
Wtg: 50kg (She told me)

Looks: 10/10 (If can give 100/10 i will give lor)
Body: 9/10 (Boobs at best B- but i like the overall model proportion no tatoo)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Very playful and accomodating but lack suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accomodating)
GF: 10/10 (if you are 40yr old uncle maybe a bit diff lah:p )
Overall: 9.99/10 (Got the "want to marry her" feeling haha:D )

RTF: DEFINATELYYYYYYYYYY (Too bad she leaving so soon, might not have the time)

All i can say is that she is a real beauty that you will be proud to bring around. she is more towards the high class type that is shy, so if you are looking for the commando type of service she is not your type.

LordHorny
20-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Had a session with justyna yesterday evening.

Looks: 10/10 (If can give 100/10 i will give lor)

Overall: 9.99/10 (Got the "want to marry her" feeling haha:D )

haha, yes she's drop dead gorgeous. Can be a model easily. Amazing good pricing from ThaiBoy. :D

bluetooth
20-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Woo woo.. looking forward to my appointment with her tomorrow. Bro Thaiboy, onz hor?

Songsong77
20-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Just tried her yesterday. Immediately booked an rtf the moment I finished the session. No time to write comprehensive FR as CO is around, but she is one drop-dead gorgeous girl! Except for her breasts that are a bit small(A-cup, I think), she is quite perfect. In fact, I never thought I could bonk another girl as pretty as Alek until Justyna came along. It's also very nice to chat with her as her Eng is good. Don't want to reveal too much about her as she told me some confidential stuff, but just know that this is her first time trying out FL! Hope she's not lying to me... Nonetheless, miss this gem and you'll need to kick yourself! :D

thaiboy
20-09-2007, 12:27 PM
All i can say is that she is a real beauty that you will be proud to bring around. she is more towards the high class type that is shy, so if you are looking for the commando type of service she is not your type.

Kamsia....;)

HOWITZER 155MM
20-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Is it true that 40 year old customer will be treated badly according to one of the bro's report? Hopefully not.:)

Ashblade
20-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi Bro TB,

Am planning to book a session with her but am really tied up with work at the moment.

Would like to enquire when is her last day here so that I can at least attempt to squeeze in some free time if possible.

Cheers :D

Arthurh
20-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Here is a simple FR on her.

Booked a slot to try her this evening.

Look: 7/10 (prefer her to tied up her hair)
Figure: 8/10

Overall: 8.5/10
(A playful and cheeky girl with very good gfe from the moment entering the door till leaving her place.Speaks good English and chatty.)

:)

thaiboy
21-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Here is a simple FR on her.

Booked a slot to try her this evening.

Look: 7/10 (prefer her to tied up her hair)
Figure: 8/10

Overall: 8.5/10
(A playful and cheeky girl with very good gfe from the moment entering the door till leaving her place.Speaks good English and chatty.)

:)

Kamisa.....;)

Keng
21-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Had my session with her last nite...

External Appearance: Gorgeous looks with very striking features that definitely stands out in a crowd. She is a tad tan but its a healthy sort of way. Hourglass figure and mile-longs legs ending in a pair of delicate, pedeicured feet.

Service: Appreciate her effort to squeeze into the bath tub with me and did a more than decent bath job with loads of bubbles. Her catbath was limited to the nips and not much else. Did not request for BJ as I not into it. Can tell she not very experienced in this line of job..

Attitude: She sure can t...a...l.....k. I am all for some communication to build up the mood/chemistry, but if it stretches for too long, it affects the 2nd shot momentum some what. But I 'drop' some hints and she's smart to pick it up, proceeding with the FJ.

Comments: She's very conscious of her body. Believe it or nor, I did not have a full frontal view of her naked..Always with a towel/bedsheet on her body, removing it only when bonking. And she shields her pelvic area from direct view, either she too uncomfortable or not wanting others to see her fully. Did not complete the 2nd round as she seemed to be in real pain, and I am only doing it in missonary position..

Summary: Value for money in terms of her looks and body. But pales with her inhibitions as mentioned above.

Cheers,

Cum_Luver
22-09-2007, 09:53 AM

bro thaiboy,

mmmmm, so far ahead of M150, then surely must have a go liao

ah_rak
22-09-2007, 10:22 AM
had a session with her yesterday and I am still scratching my head why Thaiboy priced her at $120 ?? With her looks and body , she can easily command $150 and above. She's a real beauty with smooth tan skin, my kind of girl ! She's got one more week left and I'm planning my rtfs before she leaves .

LordHorny
22-09-2007, 12:43 PM
had a session with her yesterday and I am still scratching my head why Thaiboy priced her at $120 ?? With her looks and body , she can easily command $150 and above. She's a real beauty with smooth tan skin, my kind of girl ! She's got one more week left and I'm planning my rtfs before she leaves .

or the other OKT overcharging :D :D

orionix
22-09-2007, 01:04 PM

want to pay more, just give tips.

not all bros rich as you

120 is just nice, more than that is overpricing liao, other okts will price ANY girl more, hehe..

dont spoil market leh :P

laodi123456789
22-09-2007, 03:53 PM
I had a session with Justyna.

She is very good looking, elegant, classy and model like. Her looks are on par with M150 or better depending on your tastes. She is model material - and much better than many Singapore models.

She likes to talk. I enjoyed the talking as it helped to make a great session. Just wondering when other people talk to her does she talk about herself or talk about you?

Her service is good. I think that may vary from person to person. make some effort with her and I think you will have a more enjoyable session. She is not as experienced as some

Overall I prefer M150 (I am waiting for her to return bro Thaiboy - where is she hurhurhurhur?) but Justyna is close. I have tried to book a rtf session already but all booked out on my available times :( I will see how. Suggest you guys book as slots are limited and the deal is very good.

Obligatory numbers
Body 8/10 - just like a fashion model
Looks 10/10 - Beautiful
Boobs A to B but she has nice nipples.
Serviced 6/10
Attitude and friendliness 8/10

trillseeker
22-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Tried Justyna today. Just like what all the other bros have said, she's a chio bu, very beautiful and elegant. Good command of English and expensive taste. Very enjoyable to talk to. To me it did not seemed like commercial sex, more like making it out with girlfriend. Although only did one shot, it was damn satisfying to cummed together with her. Have booked rtf session oredi. Thanks to Thaiboy for bringing such a really good gem to our shores!:D

scott999
23-09-2007, 01:54 PM
not all bros rich as you
120 is just nice, more than that is overpricing liao
dont spoil market leh :P
Got this kind of ppl, thats why got that kind of price (high).

Coolsaint77
23-09-2007, 03:49 PM

Bro,

Quickly repent... you touch on the most taboo subject liao... ask OKT to raise price never die before isit :D

Like what another bro said, if u think she deserve more just tip her more... i myself have switch to supporting the $120 OKTs and patronise less of the $150... here u are trying to spoil market

tirak69
23-09-2007, 09:52 PM

wah liao eh... just enjoy the pricing can or not? not everyone "loei" like you hor.

sounds like you found a new target liao... kekekeke... :D

ah_rak
23-09-2007, 11:40 PM
I'm not rich la , just another ordinary salary worker. I'm just making a comparison between her and other FLs. Just had another enjoyable session with her today. She's leaving very soon.

thaiboy
24-09-2007, 10:11 PM
I had a session with Justyna.

Overall I prefer M150 (I am waiting for her to return bro Thaiboy - where is she hurhurhurhur?) but Justyna is close. I have tried to book a rtf session already but all booked out on my available times :( I will see how. Suggest you guys book as slots are limited and the deal is very good.

Obligatory numbers
Body 8/10 - just like a fashion model
Looks 10/10 - Beautiful
Boobs A to B but she has nice nipples.
Serviced 6/10
Attitude and friendliness 8/10

....cheers..:p

Alkano
25-09-2007, 08:22 AM
When is she heading home? :D

setane
25-09-2007, 11:17 AM
wow, how come i got zapped 13 points all at the same time? wahhhhh :(

anyway, justyna was just superb.. model quality but pity she told me she wont't be coming back...

looks - 10
bbbj - 9 (i like the way she plays with the head using her tongue)
FJ - 7 (she shy la, but accomadating)
GFE - 9

icarus78
25-09-2007, 01:27 PM
SHitZ!!!
I'll be back to singapore on 30th evening!!!
Why is she here the period i am away, why is she not coming back. :(

Thaiboi, she still in SG on 30th?
If yes, PM me a advance booking slot in the evening... PLS

animatrix
25-09-2007, 07:38 PM
HI TB

PM me a slot for justyna!!!!!!!!!! thanks...........

toesucker
25-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Just had a session with Justyna today during my office lunch break. When I first saw her I was totally stunned....she is the MOST beautiful women I have ever seen in real life. She has nice wavy hair, a body worthy of a model and most importantly her eyes shone with intelligence. Some women can be described as "pretty", "attractive" or even "sexy" but I think only the word "beautiful" can do justice to Justyna's features.

I could not tear my eyes off her face (and to some extent her body) for the entire session. I also liked the fact that she could converse fluently in English. I won't go into details about our session except to say that she is extremely shy, as to the reason why, you guys can go find out yourself:D. Below are her stats:

Face: 11/10 (full marks cannot even begin to describe her face)
Boobs: 8/10 (I'm not a boob specialist...they are not huge but its enough for me)
Body: 9/10 (she's 1.67m and has almost no unnecessary fats on her body)
FJ: 6/10 (I like my women to moan/shout loudly so I guess she could be more responsive)
RTF: DEFINITELY.... even if its only to see her face for just a few minutes!!

thaiboy
25-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Left few slots till departure...;)

thaiboy
11-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Back for this Christmas Season and New Year......

Price : 130 90 2 ( sorry.... hope bros understand for the High season, Hotel fucking expensive, extra 10 to help for hotel expenses, Pls mai tu lan)

Booking open now , fast fast as slots out like giving free drinks:D

yalow
11-12-2007, 12:01 PM
your price and quality so good where can tu lan.... i'm still waiting for a certain wild coyote dancer to come back... :D

scott999
11-12-2007, 12:25 PM

Me old liao, could not recall her looks.
Cant wait to see her pic :D

koons1
11-12-2007, 03:33 PM
di mak mak..after palmy now justyna, Bro still waiting for your sms.:p

thaiboy
11-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Me old liao, could not recall her looks.
Cant wait to see her pic :D

Live pigs up soonest :D

Boost
11-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Bro how to join your group?
No pics of Justyna?

koons1
11-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Bro PM you liao, Still waiting.

LordHorny
12-12-2007, 03:23 AM

Price : 130 90 2 ( sorry.... hope bros understand for the High season, Hotel fucking expensive, extra 10 to help for hotel expenses, Pls mai tu lan)

Booking open now , fast fast as slots out like giving free drinks:D

Thank U TB for bring Justnya back. I want a slot with her today:D

thaiboy
12-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Samsters interested in Justyna pls PM yr contact no., DO NOT ASK FOR OUR CONTACT NO., those PM without contact no., pls PM again......cheers

thaiboy
13-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Thank U TB for bring Justnya back. I want a slot with her today:D

Hope your dream come true for this holiday season, merry christmas and happy new year

thaiboy
14-12-2007, 05:01 PM
your price and quality so good where can tu lan.... i'm still waiting for a certain wild coyote dancer to come back... :D

...........:eek:

lone_dog69
14-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Samsters interested in Justyna pls PM yr contact no., DO NOT ASK FOR OUR CONTACT NO., those PM without contact no., pls PM again......cheers

Bro!!

I pm you my details already, but I have yet to hear from u.

So, how bro?

atoll
15-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Just a summarised FR....had a session with Justyna yesterday and she is definitely beautiful with model looks (80% similiar to pics posted, except slightly more tanned). The best part of the whole session was the GFE she provided and we ended up holding, hugging, and caressing each other for most of the session. Of course how much GFE would also depend on your chemistry with her. But she's chatty and speaks fluent English so communication will not be a problem. Don't expect the commando type service, it's more like love making session with your GF. Treat her well and she'll return the favour. THanks Bro for the slot!

thaiboy
15-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Bro!!

I pm you my details already, but I have yet to hear from u.

So, how bro?

really? did not rcd

jasonbourne
16-12-2007, 01:00 PM
tried justyna last nite. have to say that she indeed look pretty unlike the typical thai gal. more classy

looks : 8/10
bj: 7/10
fj:7/10

a pretty shy gal who's tryin to cover her body constantly.

thaiboy
16-12-2007, 11:04 PM
tried justyna last nite. have to say that she indeed look pretty unlike the typical thai gal. more classy

bj: 7/10

a pretty shy gal who's tryin to cover her body constantly.

Kamsia....

kura2
16-12-2007, 11:45 PM
finally has the chance to check on justyna at sat. she is unique alright, one thing that sometimes distracting is sms-ing and covering her lower part all the time. other than that, i can not say anything ...

classy, smart, no problem or conversing in English. no bathing together / service on bathroom, bath tub too small - minus points here

boobs: A or B- size, not for boobs lover (i got no prob)
bj: 6/10 (got cankersore, some rooms for improvement) -- not bbbj
gf: 7/10

if you are looking for looks, she is the right meat for you. but if you are looking for service, you can look consider other girls in bro TB stable.

Thanks for bro TB for the arrangement !!

midlifecrisis
17-12-2007, 01:21 AM
bj: 6/10 (got cankersore, some rooms for improvement) -- not bbbj

Bro

Wat is cankersore? And who got cankersore; you or the FL?:confused:

Been very desperate to get a session with Justyna, but she is real ang pai and always booked. All bros who have written FR confirm how chio she is and I also must try (but maybe not if she got "cankersore").

Cupnoodle
17-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Thanks to Bro Thaiboy for the slot.
I was greeted by this wonderful looking gal but kind of disappointed with the room size. The space not big enough for me to perform heavy duty manoeuvre...:) Fortunately her smile lead me to another land.

Look : 90% as the photo, I think real person look better
Body : Sexy and slender
Boobs : A, small size and small nipple
Shower : Nil
BBBJ : No BJ, did not offer
Frenching : Not allow
Fingering : Gentle
Painting : Allow, clean shaved
FJ : 6/10, she not so active
Service : Not service orientated
GFE : Unique class, friendly, one may fall in love with
Language : Thai, good command of English maybe learn from her Swedish step-dad

Cheers
Cupnoodle

sex_addict
17-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi bro TB, i m keen to try justyna. But understand from some bros FR that she don't provide bbbj. Bj not shiok lei,hence holding me back to have a session with her. Would appreciate yr effort if u can advise her to provide bbbj. Do keep me inform when she does. Thanks bro.

thaiboy
17-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Bro

Wat is cankersore? And who got cankersore; you or the FL?:confused:

Mouth ulcer

singman
18-12-2007, 07:59 PM
visited her few times already because her looks is really unique. She has very nice dimples when she smile and shegives very gf treatment everytime I visited her and it makes one feel like I'm with my gf.

She did a very thorough shower for me just like showering a baby. during fj , she's responsive ans gives out likght moan which dun sound fake. service may not be the best but the whole experience more than make up for it. I think its worth visiting at the rate she's price.

Kapunkap
18-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Thaiboy, pm you regarding Nong Nang. Please get back to me.

Thanks.

kiki
18-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Hi Thaiboy, would like to book Justyna this Hari holiday or weekend.

PM-ed you!

midlifecrisis
19-12-2007, 01:24 AM
I was Justyna's 3.30 pm booking on Tuesday. Well, actually it ws 3.45 because the bro before me came very late (Justyna said). Finally managed to get a slot at long last, after lusting to have a slot with her after seeing her pictures on Thaiboy's site since her first working trip in September.

Very pretty girl, highly intelligent and sassy. Not afraid to speak out her mind. Pleasure to talk to her, which took up most of the session. As bros earlier pointed out, Justyna doesn't do the things which most Thai FLs will do as SOP.

So, it meant:
no bathtub
showering alone;
no frenching (she has some injury to her tongue, and I think also her chin; she said from burning herself with hot soup)
no deep fingering
no BBBJ [her BJ with cap wasn't very stimulating, sad to say]
no CIM
no massage - she said that she is not trained in it.
lots of talking in English: got a huge amount of information about her, which I think it is not right to share with bros, especially because she told me "I KNOW ABOUT SAMMYBOY AND I CHECK IT WITH MY NOTEBOOK IN THE HOTEL TO READ ABOUT THE COMMENTS MADE ABOUT ME!" ]Justyna is the first FL I know who knew about and could say SBF without prompting!

She may the 1st Thai FL that Samsters can use SBF to communicate with her!

[ P.S. to Justyna if you are reading this: HI! I think you know who I am. I hope you think that this is a fair and honest FR. I hope that you give me a fair report in your own book! ] Justyna can be a joker. She says that she writes her own FRs about the men who she fcuks. Well, at least I hope she is joking...:)

Read the thread about her from the start, and it seems that she tells different bros different things about her family background / history. Very intriguing interesting girl, and is a joy to watch her as she talks. I guess that is why she told me that some bros book her not to bonk, but just to talk to her!

No one commented that she can read palms; well she read mine. Both right palm and left palm. Right is for past and left is for future. Sigh, she said that my future isn't too good:eek: But then again, when she read my past from my palm, it was way off target, so I guess I shouldn't get too worried:p

Many bros have commented that she is very shy and always covering her body whenever she gets a chance. Bros won't get to see her romping around naked like other girls. Yes, she is very shy and extremely conscious of her body. Told her she has a lovely body, to match her face, but I think that if bros check out her belly/abdomen area, you will understand why she has this instinctive tendency to cover herself.
BTW, a warning note to Bros who bonk her during the day: She likes to keep the curtains of her hotel room OPEN. She says that people cannot see in, but it is OK for her since she is always clad with a towel, while we will be in the nude!

One last thing about Justyna. She said that she will be featured in Thailand's Maxim magazine in a photo-spread in the February 2008 issue. She is determined to make this her last working visit to Singapore, so bros who want to try something different and unique from the run-of-mill Thai FLs better act quick.

vibe
19-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Justyna is by far the most gorgeous FL I seen so far. When I saw her my jaw dropped, she exactly like those models you see in magazine ads, very chio. Face wise easily beat most girls you see in Orchard, miles above most SG girls. She definetly looks much better in person than photos. Correct, TB?

Anyway she is very GFE, help me un-button shirt plus remove my belt. And she will stand really close to you, her perfume, chio face plus her breadth totally engulf you and makes you wanna strip and fuck her right there and then. While waiting for the bathtub to fill, she sat on my lap and rest her head on my shoulder.
Thing is she was wearing this racequeen short skirt and when she cross her legs, you can see her undies like those OL in MRT zaogeng. Fantasy come true,
quickly slid my hand under and finger her. Damn shiok! At first she seems shy and pushes my hand off but I buay tahan, the sight of her slim legs and exposed panties
simply kept me going.

Bath was uneventful except she will PCC your dick and tongue lick your nipples with CFM look.
Occassionly she will also run her fingers close to your a-hole. Can easily cum if you don't control the pace. Body is hour-glass, height about 1.65-1.69m, pussy clean shave, B cup. Playful and mischevious.

I managed to went down on her, pussy and anus are clean, no smell except sweet natural musk. She's shy and will resist initially so you must go slow
on her and sweet talk her and commend her body to get her going. I'm a pussy lover so most of the time was spent pleasuring her. Didn't manage to finger-fuck her though but will try on next visit.

Justyna is shy so you must go slow and gentle with her. Rough, brute force won't work. Once you warm her up and get her horny she will "surrender".
She is also very particular about safe sex and hygeine and I feel that's good as it put your mind at ease.

Looks and body wise I feel she's better than Petchara but service-wise of course pales, but then again it's 130 not 200 so no complaints.

Will RTF, so bro TB standby for my smses (and also $$).

kiki
19-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Thaiboy, eagerly awaiting reply from u. Don't tell me she's fully booked like A4U Petchara!! :eek: Must fast hand fast leg?

ah_rak
19-12-2007, 01:19 PM
as I've mentioned during Justyna's last trip here , she's easily one of the prettiest Thai fl here in Sillypore. She can also easily beat many of the higher price range fl in terms of looks and body. And yes ,she's told me that this will be her last working trip here ( and she don't work in Thailand) .

thaiboy
19-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks for all the above FR......;)

vibe
19-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Justyna is by far the most gorgeous FL I seen so far. When I saw her my jaw dropped, she exactly like those models you see in magazine ads, very chio. Face wise easily beat most girls you see in Orchard, miles above most SG girls. She definetly looks much better in person than photos. Correct, TB?

Anyway she is very GFE, help me un-button shirt plus remove my belt. And she will stand really close to you, her perfume, chio face plus her breadth totally engulf you and makes you wanna strip and fuck her right there and then. While waiting for the bathtub to fill, she sat on my lap and rest her head on my shoulder.
Thing is she was wearing this racequeen short skirt and when she cross her legs, you can see her undies like those OL in MRT zaogeng. Fantasy come true,
quickly slid my hand under and finger her. Damn shiok! At first she seems shy and pushes my hand off but I buay tahan, the sight of her slim legs and exposed panties
simply kept me going.

Bath was uneventful except she will PCC your dick and tongue lick your nipples with CFM look.
Occassionly she will also run her fingers close to your a-hole. Can easily cum if you don't control the pace. Body is hour-glass, height about 1.65-1.69m, pussy clean shave, B cup. Playful and mischevious.

I managed to went down on her, pussy and anus are clean, no smell except sweet natural musk. She's shy and will resist initially so you must go slow
on her and sweet talk her and commend her body to get her going. I'm a pussy lover so most of the time was spent pleasuring her. Didn't manage to finger-fuck her though but will try on next visit.

Justyna is shy so you must go slow and gentle with her. Rough, brute force won't work. Once you warm her up and get her horny she will "surrender".
She is also very particular about safe sex and hygeine and I feel that's good as it put your mind at ease.

Looks and body wise I feel she's better than Petchara but service-wise of course pales, but then again it's 130 not 200 so no complaints.

Will RTF, so bro TB standby for my smses (and also $$).

realised i forgot to include the main FR.....oops :o

Did Justyna 2 positions only, missionary and doggie. Missionary was quite an eyeful because can see her shaven puss and her chio face in estacsy. Breasts not much for grabbing but the awesome view of her shaven pussy plus her long wavy hair covering her face partially is heavenly enough. Stop myself from cuming and switch to doggie instead for different feel. Spread her legs apart and then tease her a bit before entering. To be frank, I cumed in less than a min because the view of her back and butt was simply awesome. Really hour-glass figure with no unnecessary fats at all! Maybe I old liao, weak cannot hold long. :D A pity I didn't manage to get her to cum.

Wanted to try 2nd shot and different positions but she too GFE liao, Immediately after washup, she keeps holding me closely and caressing me all over as if I'm Brad Pitt. Her GFE damn addictive.

On the way home while driving, my eyes were the on road but mind far far away. ;)

thaiboy
19-12-2007, 11:26 PM
On the way home while driving, my eyes were the on road but mind far far away. ;)

thanks for the fr

123cheongAH
20-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Just have a session with Justyna last nite.

She is a very sweet gerl not to mention a damn pretty 1 2.
She really have her own thinking so when u know her more. You will find her irresistable.
We have tons of fun together so it realli leaves me deep memories.

Look : 90% as the photo, I think real person look better
Body : Sexy and slender
Boobs : Just nice for me. ^^
Shower : We did it together. :P
BBBJ : BJ only coz she have ulcer.
Frenching : We kiss.
Fingering : Never try
Painting : Better be safe than sorry. (From her and i agree) ^^
FJ : She is so high then she leave fingernail scratches on my back. :P
Service : Up to certain standard.
GFE : Unique class, friendly, one may fall in love with
Language : Good command of English.

Thanks bro for the session.
She is definitely a shining star who juz need to have adequate amount of rest.

discreetII
21-12-2007, 01:14 AM
So far, the prettiest bonk for me EVER! She got a very pretty and sweet face! Just cant stand it looking at her while bonking... Thinking of it makes me go nuts!! LOL! Anyway back to the FR..

Name : As stated on thread
Looks: 9 (just cant stand her face when im bonking her!! ahh sweet memories~)
Skin: smooth
Armpit hair : None that i saw
Vital Statistic : not sure.. B i guess? sweet tits i tell u!
Height : near to 170 i guess...
Weight : very da slim la.. dun worry
BJ/BBBJ : 6.5/10 (with rubber what ya expect? she did if i wanted without it but i guess a lil safety wont kill)
Kissing : yes
Frenching : i din get.. anyone got it?
CIM : din try din get.. lol
FJ : 8/10 (tight)
Attitude: Superb!
GF Feeling : Super superb! Like earlier post.. she can make u melt and love her!
RTF : Definitely! only thing is when... umm...
Damage : As stated.. room and cd on da house.. dun be a kuku like me.. lol~

Happy bonking~ :D

thaiboy
21-12-2007, 06:51 AM
[QUOTE=discreetII;2472682]So far, the prettiest bonk for me EVER! She got a very pretty and sweet face! Just cant stand it looking at her while bonking... Thinking of it makes me go nuts!! LOL! [/QUOTE

Hope to see u in her RTF list:p

discreetII
21-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Oh yes wanted to comment on thaiboy service too. Very prompt i would say. "Applied" for justyna ard 4-5am and rec reply ard 9am. Not bad for cust service i would say. Thanks again~ Happy bonking :D

thaiboy
22-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Oh yes wanted to comment on thaiboy service too. Very prompt i would say.

Thank you too bro:cool:

Steelman80
23-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Dear Bro Thaiboy

Thanks for arranging the Friday's session with Justyna, booked like 3 days in advance because Justyna is fully booked and the earliest session was on Fri 4pm. Immediately confirmed the slot.

Waited patiently 3 days and then a reminder sms from Bro TB that the session was on. Ding-dong, went up to the room and a gorgeous girl was standing in front of me. wow, amazing. I was at Club Nana (new Thai disco replacing velvet dragon) on Haji eve was I saw so many hot hot thai gers! Wanted to bonk hot thai ger immediately. Justyna was simply heaven-sent! She is really pretty and chatty.

Broke the ice and she can conversed really well. Since we both been to Sweden, we clicked very well. I guess this really helps alot. With the chemistry, the service and GFE was excellent! All I can say is that out of the few thai FLs I bonked, the communication with Justyna was so well and it was so important!

Anyway, here is my ratings:
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (A-B cup) was nice
Service: 10/10
Bathtub: 10/10 (She did specially for me and I was touched... understand she dun normally do it due to some reasons)
BJ: 8/10 (Though with condom, she made it up with her slutty expressions)
FJ: 9/10 (adventurous and accomodating). We chatted so much we nearly didnt have time for the 2nd shot. She didn't want to disappoint me and we were done with the 2nd shot in undying ten mins.

Justyna lives up to her reputation and it is sad that she is leaving soon and I don't have time to rtf her and she is most likely not coming back.

Justyna if you are reading this and planning a trip back to Sweden, pls email me... will arrange to meet ya there!

Kudos for Bro TB for his live pics and prompt service. Your live pics are great and I am a keen follower of your live pics. Glad that I chose the right gal it was definitely a very memorable session!

eddie22x
24-12-2007, 02:43 AM
Bro Thaiboy,

PMed you..

thaiboy
24-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Kudos for Bro TB for his live pics and prompt service. Your live pics are great and I am a keen follower of your live pics.

Ohhh Live Pigs is Important;)

eddie22x
24-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Bro TB,

Still waiting for your contact. PM me.. Thanks

goldenmile
30-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Ohhh Live Pigs is Important;)

like to arrange a session, pm me tks