PDA

View Full Version : Pub with local Pinoy

websurfbastard
14-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Don't know if any bros have visited this place situated somewhere in Bukit Pasoh.....Went there a couple of times and found this place quite enjoyable.
There is a mixture of service crew which are Singaporeans & China students (Not bad looking) and several Pinoys working there too big (o)(o)........

Its plays karaoke in the early hours and switch to R&B music later in the night, mixture of man & women customers. So this is where you can have a variety of likings to your choice. Go straight for the pinoys with no time wasting, lay your bait for the women customers or have some plain easy fun
with the few waitresses around.

The above is only my own 2 cents worth and sharing with bros who might want to check this place out....

deuter
14-09-2007, 01:04 PM
where is bukit pasoh? hahahah.. sorry ahh.. reallly no idea where sialz... wat abt damage reports? for the drinks... any LDs involved?

mJ`mJ
14-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Please update the thread with more professional FR for allowing bros here to have a better understanding of the place... before we start our recce expeditions....;)

Ronsee
14-09-2007, 01:39 PM
yeah i had passed by that stretch of road before and noticed the pubs there.

I had seen PRCs working in those pubs but not pinoys though.

Honestly didnt think those pubs were really happening imho.

So didnt really got into the pub to recce the place.

The small stretch of road is accessible off New Bridge road (near to the Police Cantonment Complex) or Neil road.

Maybe will check it out this weekend and put up a FR here if i do go there.

Cheers

Ronsee

websurfbastard
14-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Sorry bros.....no FR as yet to have any

Damages for bottles are as normal pub prices

LDs for waitresses are at $15

LDs for pinoy are at $20

There is juz a flower joint few doors away and that place will really work into your pockets. Singers at the flower joints are pretty ok looking but nothing to shout about.

Rather visit the joint I was talking about to have a slow but better catch without hurting my pocket.

Hope I dun get flame for sharing though......

Airway
14-09-2007, 04:16 PM

LDs for pinoy are at $20

I pass by the pub yday. look nice ha.

I thinks almost all the LDs all the same.

any FR.Thanks

birdie8819
14-09-2007, 09:11 PM
yeah i had passed by that stretch of road before and noticed the pubs there.

I had seen PRCs working in those pubs but not pinoys though.

Honestly didnt think those pubs were really happening imho.

So didnt really got into the pub to recce the place.

The small stretch of road is accessible off New Bridge road (near to the Police Cantonment Complex) or Neil road.

Maybe will check it out this weekend and put up a FR here if i do go there.

Cheers

Ronsee

Or I should say it's at MRT north east line Outram Park or directly opposite Pearl Centre and there are quite a number of pubs there also .....like if I can remember one of them is call pub Lollipop (quite a few S'porean SYT waitress) . :)

devilboy1978(2)
14-09-2007, 09:16 PM
[/LIST]where is bukit pasoh? hahahah.. sorry ahh.. reallly no idea where sialz... wat abt damage reports? for the drinks... any LDs involved?

Bukit pasoh is juz beside Keong Saik st..

dirtymonk82
14-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry bros.....no FR as yet to have any

Damages for bottles are as normal pub prices

LDs for pinoy are at $20

There is juz a flower joint few doors away and that place will really work into your pockets. Singers at the flower joints are pretty ok looking but nothing to shout about.

Rather visit the joint I was talking about to have a slow but better catch without hurting my pocket.

Hope I dun get flame for sharing though......

why is the LDs for pinoy more ex??

norti
14-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Why does everyone say Pinoy?

I thought the 'y' got added to Filipinos/Filipinas...

Filipinos = male
Filipinas = female

So a pub full of Pinoy wouldn't be that good.... but a pub full of Pinay's is always fun :)

websurfbastard
15-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Lollipop....used to be a happening place once upon a time. For what I know the boss went into some kind of financial difficulty and the place has not been open for the pass 2 weeks. For sure its close for business.

Hahaa....will have fun a few doors away!!!

lengleng1
19-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Thread starter talking about 'genis' or genny' pub is it? Just a few doors away from lollipop correct? The gals are from Sugar pub which is at duxton rd. After midnite these gals will return back to 'base' which is Sugar pub. Mamasan is Ate Claria.

This pub have a big screen and a pool table rite? I find the drinks very expensive. A mug of beer after 1130pm cost S$10!

faithevans
20-09-2007, 10:19 PM
went to GP earlier this week...realise the boss was from Now and Then pub over at Anson road...

I think they are slowly converting over to a Filipino joint....so...if local gals as waitress and filipino gals providing the extra fun...this sounds like a place to look out for in the near future....noticed they have a podium for dancing too...

I say it's time to party...:p

caBBie57
21-09-2007, 01:12 PM
For those who is still not sure where bukit Pasoh is.
if you are coming fm south bridge rd into neil rd, its on the left hand side of the road after kreta ayer rd.

faithevans
25-09-2007, 03:00 AM
did anyone go down for the last few days?

Just wanna check the standards of the filipinas there....:p

websurfbastard
19-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Went there a few days back and there a few new girls, but not to put too much expectations on them. Look like the country bumkin....guese its their first time to Sin. New in this trade maybe easier to score....kekeek

websurfbastard
16-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Forever changing.......went back there again, now they have more than 20 girls working there!

faithevans
22-11-2007, 10:26 AM
yup...confirmed that.

I was there last night...about 20 gals...with quite a handful rated 7 and above.

To my surprise..at 930pm/..saw all the gals gathering in front of the pool table..and doing dances together...as in like a parade...with syncronise dance moves.

I think I will be there more often...tonight there'll be a pool tournament.

:p

websurfbastard
22-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Be sure to share any special encounters here with us......

CHEERS!

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333

UPPED LIST:

Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong, bigmannow

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

dsdwind
22-11-2007, 11:45 PM
i think this place is behind pearl center area? right?

websurfbastard
26-11-2007, 04:44 PM
i think this place is behind pearl center area? right?

Do more reading and you won't have to guess or ask again

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020

UPPED LIST:

Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong, bigmannow, mustbang, ah rat

Returning your kindness today:

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

me4asia
09-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Local Filipinas, I guess you mean Maids?
If that is the case here are a few places you can try.

Both are in Lucky Plaza and have maids in them on sundays getting all drunk.
Marissa philipino pub on level 3 - see owner Marissa
Revdezvous pub level 3 - see manager Anna or Jacky who are both local filipinas

Get there about 12 to get a seat or plan on standing. I like Revdezvous better between the 2 places.

faithevans
11-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't think we're talking about maids....

Saw many of them...much prettier...and spoke to a few...apparently..most are 1st timers in singapore...and most of them went to japan before...

So...in a nutshell, they know the rules of the trade...and should be able to entertain us well.