PDA

View Full Version : Young malay girl in JB

newton320
13-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Hi All ,

Any Young malay girl in JB. Hotel SPA or ANy OKT to recommend? Price?

Thanks

usmjordan2
14-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi All ,

Any Young malay girl in JB. Hotel SPA or ANy OKT to recommend? Price?

Thanks

If you found any please pm me

phantomboyz
15-09-2007, 07:11 PM
me too ! me too! haha!dun feel like zapping anyone who started these kind of threads again n again.numb liao!haha...:D

mlkfcuk
16-09-2007, 12:54 AM
me too ! me too! haha!dun feel like zapping anyone who started these kind of threads again n again.numb liao!haha...:D

Bro which part numb liao? he he heh....! By once kena NL SYT surely will be hard again!:D Bro Phantomboyz what happen to the Okt supplying the indo chics ah yes Jest ? So the NL chic which became your gurl fren how? Still got free bonking bro? Pass some "NL or Indo lubang" lar bro! he he he....

usmjordan2
16-09-2007, 10:08 AM
I suggest you to go to batam, tanjong pinang , balai or batu

all the girl there majority is malay and can be Fxxx one.

:rolleyes:

jacknife
16-09-2007, 10:21 AM
yup minimum budget of $120 u can have the gal all nite long at Batam(incld ferry tix,hotel n transfer)plus the chicks too lah

phantomboyz
16-09-2007, 03:50 PM
well.she is still contactable,but no more fun like before.my advice to all bros who r having fuck buddy or consider to have a fuck buddy life,dun be so genuine to play raw.because,it may not only u become hers.sometimes im thinking its ok to have a glue sticking girlfriend,rather then to have a "everytime busy" girlfriend that u wouldnt know what the fuck she is busying about.especially when she being so secretive.once i ever fell guilty when she still come on bed with me,behinding her boyfriend.but then i decided to leave her,then weeks later she would call me for financial helps and show her favour to sleep with me.fucking these NLs,telling me all the sin and ilegals but puasa time still want to go for pubs and hotels.