PDA

View Full Version : Any FL in KL

k9818
13-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi..I know this is a stupid question....but like there are OKT in Sg posting for their ladies.... is there any OKT in KL here online?

selim
13-09-2007, 04:21 PM
That is a lot of OKT and OKT customer here.

I'm one of the OKT customer. Anything can I help you?

comefuckyou
13-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Good..bro pls elighten newbie here how to get some SYT in KL...everytime when i go bukit bintang area was so worried coz many OKT approached me and ask "want to go see girl?" but never dare to try...juz want to ensure get a reputable okt and no worry of kena conned. thanks bro.

k9818
13-09-2007, 04:51 PM
That is a lot of OKT and OKT customer here.

I'm one of the OKT customer. Anything can I help you?

Example....in the "Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs Included] " you have like sexythaiboobs, ccod81,...etc they post pictures and numbers for us to book. Is there something similar for malaysia?

klpgfun
14-09-2007, 08:54 AM
err ... not to i know off. May be there is must ask the taikohs .....

CibLover
14-09-2007, 11:34 AM
NMFL!!!!!!!!

U start this thread to ask whether got OKT online or not ahh? MCH!!!

U never see one registered advertiser in the Malaysian Section ahh? Can see the "Post New Thread" function but never see the "Stickies" section, ahhhh?????

BTW, me no taikorr..... just like to curse and swear sometimes... hehehehe..... :rolleyes:

If I curse one taikor here today, forgive me horrr... :eek:

ProfessorOokami
14-09-2007, 11:54 AM
NMFL!!!!!!!!

U start this thread to ask whether got OKT online or not ahh? MCH!!!

U never see one registered advertiser in the Malaysian Section ahh? Can see the "Post New Thread" function but never see the "Stickies" section, ahhhh?????

BTW, me no taikorr..... just like to curse and swear sometimes... hehehehe.....
If I curse one taikor here today, forgive me horrr...

Becareful newbie k9818...it is unwise [deliberately or inadvertently] to make our taikor ciblover hot :mad:

Whever he gets HOT, all other taikors also get HOT and lightning bolts will strike all at the same time and no escape bro...:eek:

5m@||¢h@ng3
14-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Whever he gets HOT, all other taikors also get HOT and lightning bolts will strike all at the same time and no escape bro...

Worse still :

a. you can get an OKT that is not really an OKT.
b. you can get a cute SYT FL that is not really a cute SYT FL.
c. you can get an itch that is not really an itch...

:D

CibLover
14-09-2007, 12:49 PM
...it is unwise [deliberately or inadvertently] to make our taikor ciblover hot ......

Aiyoh.. My learned Prof,

Don't say like this, lehhh... Sekali they have impression that there's some bullies here. Again, there's no taikor, big brother or what-not here. Me definitely not one. ;)

But feel a bit frustrated with new threads (not one but simultaneously two or even three) sprouting up like wild mushrooms after the rain .... asking such silly questions and expecting to be spoon-fed.

So, just venting out some steam ... hehehe.. No harm, as u can see...he's still in the black. Me also never diap him..... :rolleyes:

5m@||¢h@ng3
14-09-2007, 12:55 PM
But feel a bit frustrated with new threads (not one but simultaneously two or even three) sprouting up like wild mushrooms after the rain .... asking such silly questions and expecting to be spoon-fed.

Heehee, you must have ZAPPED me before then... :p

niwde7
16-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Don't hot lah all bros.
OKT's in Sg really updated. Now using Internet advertise.
like sam68, beauthaiful eden garden etc...

But one thing though they need ur fon no. to verify
My cheong bro haf tried it and is hooked.
Soon IMHO in NL land will probably follow suit.