PDA

View Full Version : Are there any massage parlours in geylang that do FJ service?

Snipermantis
13-11-2019, 10:59 AM
^ As title.

Ghostimage
14-11-2019, 09:05 AM
I think as long as those massage place are stick with wallpaper that covers their entire glass door not to allow people to see through

Fat Fatt
14-11-2019, 05:47 PM
I think as long as those massage place are stick with wallpaper that covers their entire glass door not to allow people to see through

They won’t be there too long. The paper sticking are great clues for AV to find

今晚打老虎.
16-11-2019, 02:31 PM
^ As title.

bro you are at the wrong thread!

max_priest
16-11-2019, 03:08 PM
They won’t be there too long. The paper sticking are great clues for AV to find

This subject brought me back to some unforgettable nostalgic moments in the likes of Dragon spa, Bugis H/C, Youth H/C, etc. where the gorgeous and sensual Malaysian ML reigned duriNg the good old days era .... 😳😄

Fat Fatt
16-11-2019, 11:43 PM
This subject brought me back to some unforgettable nostalgic moments in the likes of Dragon spa, Bugis H/C, Youth H/C, etc. where the gorgeous and sensual Malaysian ML reigned duriNg the good old days era .... 😳😄

I still miss Porsche from Dragon HC

Ghostimage
21-11-2019, 09:52 AM

How long has that been already?

unfit
21-11-2019, 01:59 PM

most Boleh Zeh Zehs are so yummylicious :D

unfit
21-11-2019, 01:59 PM
I still miss Porsche from Dragon HC

super ang pai super the long Q :D

max_priest
24-11-2019, 10:42 PM
most Boleh Zeh Zehs are so yummylicious :D

My favourites from Dragon HC @ Marina South was Carnation, Ribena and Armani ... and later when it became Dragon spa @ Amara hotel - JJ was my favourite. All these ML offered full service within a spa environment. Damn kinky and adrenaline pumping especially when we fucked in a precarious environment, huh? 😝

unfit
24-11-2019, 11:42 PM
My favourites from Dragon HC @ Marina South was Carnation, Ribena and Armani ... and later when it became Dragon spa @ Amara hotel - JJ was my favourite. All these ML offered full service within a spa environment. Damn kinky and adrenaline pumping especially when we fucked in a precarious environment, huh? 😝

Missing their yummylicious bluefin:D

sting691
25-11-2019, 07:33 AM

Parkway too

unfit
25-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Parkway too

Leisure

Ivory

Iris

Lai Lai

East side also many Boleh Zeh Zeh :D